Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Uchiha Rokuro |Equipment|Edits;; I_vote_lcapUchiha Rokuro |Equipment|Edits;; I_voting_barUchiha Rokuro |Equipment|Edits;; I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Uchiha Rokuro |Equipment|Edits;; I_vote_lcapUchiha Rokuro |Equipment|Edits;; I_voting_barUchiha Rokuro |Equipment|Edits;; I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Uchiha Rokuro |Equipment|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Uchiha Rokuro |Equipment|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Uchiha Rokuro |Equipment|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Uchiha Rokuro |Equipment|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Uchiha Rokuro |Equipment|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Uchiha Rokuro |Equipment|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Uchiha Rokuro |Equipment|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Uchiha Rokuro |Equipment|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Uchiha Rokuro |Equipment|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Uchiha Rokuro |Equipment|Edits;;

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kota
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kota

Uchiha Rokuro |Equipment|Edits;; Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Rokuro |Equipment|Edits;;   Uchiha Rokuro |Equipment|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:28 am

Any and all equipment edits I need done with be posted here. =/

First off, I'd like to change my main weapon. Instead of the katana that I have now, I'd like to to become this:
    Name: Surge
    Weapon Class: Chokutō [Straight-bladed Katana]
    Pocket: Weapon
    Equipment Type: Light
    Description: The blade itself is roughly three and a half times the length of the handle, which is the length of both of Rokuro's hands with a little space between them. The entire blade is made of soul black steel, which is a very unique metal found inside of Kumogakure no sato. The metal was shipped to Konohagakure no sato as per the Hokage's request. It is not tempered in any way, but yet the steel is twice as strong as regular steel, and yet is half as heavy. Around the handle is a gripped plastic that allows one to grip the weapon both comfortably and tightly. As for the actual blade, it is sharpened to its peak on one side, while the other is dull. You can put your hand on the back of the blade to increase the strength of the strike. At the end of the back of the blade, there are six indents that form ridges on the back.
    Picture: Picture.
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Rokuro |Equipment|Edits;;   Uchiha Rokuro |Equipment|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:59 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Kota
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kota

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Rokuro |Equipment|Edits;;   Uchiha Rokuro |Equipment|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:56 am

Edits!
    Adding to accessories:
      Name: Gauntlet
      Weapon Class: Accessory
      Pocket: Accessory
      Equipment Type: Accessory
      Description: A special glove made for Rokuro especially. The glove is primarily made of leather, offering some protecting in that fact alone. However, on the top of the wrist to the base of the forearm, there is layered metal. There are a total of four finely made steel plates that layer each other up the arm, offering protection. At its best, there are three plates being hit at any one time; at its worst, there are two. There is an engraved edge around each plate that welds it to the next plate, making it so there are no gaps in the spacing. The other arm wears a matching colored leather wrap, giving it some protection as well.

Next up, taking the Exploding Tags out of accessories and replacing them with this:
      Name: Throwing Knives
      Description: Specially made throwing knives that are lighter than a kunai, and thinner. These allow them to have a greater range and speed, letting them fulfill their purpose as throwing knives, rather than the Kunai's basic purpose of being combat knives. The Throwing Knives are made of steel, and with the holes allow them to be even lighter and faster. Carry six.

Also, replacing the Hyōrōgan with this:
      Name: Padding
      Description: Located on the bottom of his boots, the padding is a special accessory that causes his foot steps to become almost completely silent. A trained assassin will be able to hear them if they are trying to, but a regular person or ninja will be unaware of the foot steps made in boots with this padding.
      Picture: None Available.
Back to top Go down
[K]otorasu
Suna Chūnin
Suna Chūnin
[K]otorasu

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Rokuro |Equipment|Edits;;   Uchiha Rokuro |Equipment|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:09 am

An Anti-Assassin Assassin...given the padded boots. Though I must point out that Altair's boots were in fact not padded, and were in fact textured to provide better grip for running and parkour.

But that's besides the point. [mumbles] "slight plating...nothing special, seen it before. throwing knives, less than I carry, good. and padded booties for stealth."

Munya, Approved. But take into account that the boot pads are only good if you're just running or walking and don't step on anything like a twig, or if you jump, which would give away your position anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Rokuro |Equipment|Edits;;   Uchiha Rokuro |Equipment|Edits;; I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Rokuro |Equipment|Edits;;
Page 1 of 1