Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Uchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;; I_vote_lcapUchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;; I_voting_barUchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;; I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Uchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;; I_vote_lcapUchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;; I_voting_barUchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;; I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Uchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;; I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Uchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;; I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Uchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;; I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Uchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;; I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Uchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;; I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Uchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;; I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Uchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;; I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Uchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;; I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Uchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;; I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Uchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;;

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kota
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kota

Uchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;; Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;;   Uchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;; I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:54 am

Sharingan Kan Tomoe [Copy Wheel Eye First Tomoe]
Type: Bloodline
Sub-type: Doujutsu
Orientation: Supplementary
Cost: 4+1/p
Effects: The use of the Sharingan in this stage allows the user to see through Visual Genjutsus of rank D and lower, and allows them to have a better chance of avoiding Ninjutsu and Taijutsu due to the fact they can read an opponents moves more easily.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;;   Uchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;; I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:37 am

You pretty much just started here and I'm pretty sure I said in your character creation topic that the chances of you getting the sharingan was already rather low w/o you being under the assumption you could receive it your first week back. It gonna take a hell of alot more work than that if you really want it. So in conclusion don't expect this to be approved anytime soon. ~~
Back to top Go down
Kota
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kota

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;;   Uchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;; I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:55 am

Bump for Saturday~

Rai: Declines.
Kira: Approves.
Shiro: <Insert his answer here>
Back to top Go down
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;;   Uchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;; I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:00 am

If he approves have him post it here as I don't really trust you ~~
Back to top Go down
Kota
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kota

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;;   Uchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;; I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:01 am

Fair enough. When I see him online I'll ask him to do so. It was an MSN conversation afterall.

Although, didn't you two argue about my getting Sharingan or something? Meh, not the time to bring that up. Anyways, yeah I'll get Kira to post it.
Back to top Go down
Urutora Zonbi
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Urutora Zonbi

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;;   Uchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;; I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:22 am

After talking to Rai, we are going to postpone this request for a month or two. Basically until you have a bit more experience in the site. I believe this is a fair compromise that i asked for with rai.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kota

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;;   Uchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;; I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:04 am

...A month or two?

Personally, I think that's a bit extreme considering the details, but fine. Not like anything I say can change your mind anyway.
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;;   Uchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;; I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:24 pm

I'm going to not disrupt the peace and agree with the decision made by Kyoya here and Rai. Uchihas are tender as is- No need to add fuel to the seven days and nights fire.
Back to top Go down
https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;;   Uchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;; I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Rokuro |Sharingan|First Tomoe;;
Page 1 of 1