Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;; I_vote_lcapUchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;; I_voting_barUchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;; I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;; I_vote_lcapUchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;; I_voting_barUchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;; I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;;

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kota
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kota

Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;; Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;;   Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:33 am

Any and all edits I need will be posted here.

Firstly, can you remove the Boku technique in the Senkouken [Kenjutsu] section? I hadn't counted the jutsu points correctly and forgot to leave some room. Also, at the end of Ninjutsu, Katon and Senkouken, put 015|090|100, 040|090|100 and 035|090|100 respectively? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;;   Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:21 am

I did the last part, but where the hell is the Boku jutsu??? You mean Botto?
Back to top Go down
Kota
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kota

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;;   Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:49 am

Er, yeah. Sorry. And, where you have the numbers isn't right.. can you put them before the list please? *Will do it for you if you unlock it*
Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;;   Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:09 am

Unlocked it.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kota

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;;   Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:02 pm

Hm. Well, because of where it is I can't edit it. Move it back to the main forum for me please? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kota

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;;   Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:57 am

All done!

Sorry that it took 2/3 days, I hadn't realized you'd moved it yet. ^^; But, I digress. You can move it back and lock it now if you so wish.

Changes I've made were erasing the Batto jutsu, and adding the JP section at the bottom of the second post.
Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;;   Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:06 am

Alright approved and moved back, and I wasn't the one who moved the topic in the first place...
Back to top Go down
Kota
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kota

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;;   Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:29 am

Jutsu Topic

If you will, I'd like you to remove the Kekkei Genkai Mastery and replace it with Strength and Power level 2.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;;   Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:02 am

... Approved and taken care of... ow head hurts html code owwie
Back to top Go down
Kota
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kota

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;;   Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:01 am

Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;;   Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:41 am

mkay
Back to top Go down
Kota
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kota

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;;   Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Adding a few things, since I have a little spare JP. Lol.
      Batto [Draw]
      Type: Taijutsu
      Sub-type: Senkouken
      Orientation: Defensive
      Cost: 4
      Effects: The third principle of Senkouken. Act. To know when to fight, how to fight. Not merely reflex but accuracy is what is necessary for a swordsman. Batto focuses on that discipline. By storing chakra into the sheath of a sword via transferring it through the sword in a similar manner to Shunpo. When the Senkou user draws his blade it will be propelled by a sudden push of force from the chakra. With this method, he may cut forward at a strength greater then his other strikes.

Katon Moeagaru Shuriken [Igniting Shurikens]
      Type: Ninjutsu
      Sub-type: Katon
      Orientation: Defensive
      Cost: 3
      Effects: A ranged technique that consists of drawing one's chakra and surrounding it around projectiles. The user will draw fire chakra along the surfaces of the projectiles and then throw them- In mid-air, they will be engulfed by flames, making them even more deadly.

Okibikei [Blazing Fire Wall]
      Type: Ninjutsu
      Sub-type: Katon
      Orientation: Supplementary, Offensive
      Cost: 4
      Effects: A close-range fire technique, the user will release a short wave of flames from their mouth, creating a fiery barrier to burn nearby foes or shield themselves from oncoming attacks. Lasts for only a few seconds.

Also, to keep continuity, please change the Jutsu Points section as follows:
      015|120|204 Ninjutsu
      060|120|204 Katon
      045|120|204 Senkouken

Please remember to do the correct coding. Kthnxbai.
Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;;   Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;; I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:56 pm

meh okay will edit later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;;   Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;; I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Rokuro |Jutsu|Edits;;
Page 1 of 1