Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Katoku Sukio I_vote_lcapKatoku Sukio I_voting_barKatoku Sukio I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Katoku Sukio I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Katoku Sukio I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Katoku Sukio I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Katoku Sukio I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Katoku Sukio I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Katoku Sukio I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Katoku Sukio I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Katoku Sukio I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Katoku Sukio I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Katoku Sukio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Antari Sukio
Hokage
Hokage
Antari Sukio

Katoku Sukio Empty
PostSubject: Katoku Sukio   Katoku Sukio I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:12 pm

General Information

Knowledge Skills
Genjutsu Knowledge
Level I: Allows the ninja the ability to use up to C-rank Genjutsu of a single sub-type.
Level II: Allows the ninja to use genjutsu up to B-rank of a single sub-type. Gets Genjutsu Resistance Level I effects.

Ninjutsu Knowledge
Level I: Allows the ninja to use basic Ninjutsu (note that some basic ninjutsu have other requirements).
Level II: Allows the ninja to use basic ninjutsu and jutsu from an element of his choice.

Ability Skills
Summoning
Level I: Allows the ninja to summon a rank C creature. Requires at least Ninjutsu and Genjutsu Knowledge level II.

Chakra Capacity
Level I: Allows the shinobi to sustain a bit more Chakra. 10% more Chakra. Sannin/Kage ninjas will have a reduction of five CP over the total CP (applying skill bonus).
Level II: Allows the shinobi to sustain a greater amount of Chakra. 20% more Chakra. Sannin/Kage ninjas will have a reduction of five CP over the total CP (applying skill bonus).
Level III: Allows the shinobi to sustain a Large amount of Chakra, 30% more. Sannin/Kage ninjas will have a reduction of five CP over the total CP (applying skill bonus).

Jutsu Points
Base Jutsu Points: 95/100
Extra Jutsu Points: 0/0

Last edited by Antari Sukio on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:59 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Antari Sukio
Hokage
Hokage
Antari Sukio

Katoku Sukio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katoku Sukio   Katoku Sukio I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:27 pm

Basic Ninjutsu
30 Jutsu Points Used

Bunshin no Jutsu [Replication Technique]
Genjutsu - Sight - E - Supplementary - 1 chakra
A basic Genjutsu on which the user creates up to 5 copies of himself. This clones aren't real and are mainly used as a diversion. The clones can be destroyed like Kage Bunshin but they cannot hit a target. Because there are mere visual projections, they are not and do not effect their environment.

Waza no Jutsu [Walking Technique]
Ninjutsu - Chakra - E - Supplementary - 1 chakra
This technique is a must for any Shinobi. Difficult for some genins, Waza consists of basic manipulation of chakra through the fit. This is done through two ways. First, they may concentrate chakra to their soles to because adhesive, allowing them to walk on normally impossible surfaces, such as walls or a tree. Second, the user may force their chakra downward to act as a method of balance which grants them the ability to walk on water. Both take a constant concentration of chakra, and thus must be maintained each turn of usage for one chakra. This does not require hand seals.

Chakra Shūgō [Chakra Manifestation]
Ninjutsu - Chakra - E - Supplementary - 1 chakra
The ability to draw from their reservoir of stamina in order to generate more chakra to use. This technique allows a ninja to take their body's energy in order to cast more jutsus during a battle. 10% of the Shinobi's Max chakra is replenished (Rounded down from .5). However, each time this is done it exhausts the body, due to the nature of forcing it go beyond it's safe limits. Each time further strains a user. This may be cast three times during a battle, with any further attempts causing a person to collapse. When performing Chakra Shugo, you may not have performed any jutsus this turn, nor may use any while doing this. Techniques in use may be maintained if they are of a supplementary or defensive nature. The chakra granted by this ability is added on your next turn. For purposes of percent, you use your Rank base. (Do not apply modifiers such as Chakra Capacity!)

Genjutsu Kai [Illusion Technique Release]
Ninjutsu - Chakra - C - Defensive - ???
This basic technique allows the user to stop their flow of chakra and reactivate it in a burst of energy, essentially restarting their body in order to rid themselves of harmful chakra influences, most notably that of genjutsu. This technique may break genjutsus consisting of one sub-type. Chakra cost equals the cost of the genjutsu. If it is B-rank, it costs 3 more to break, 5 if A, and 7 if S-rank.

Back to top Go down
Antari Sukio
Hokage
Hokage
Antari Sukio

Katoku Sukio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katoku Sukio   Katoku Sukio I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:16 pm

Genjutsu
25 Jutsu Points Used

Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu [Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings]
Genjutsu - Sight - E - Supplementary - 1 chakra
A simple Genjutsu used to hide an object by altering the appearance of the image. If the target comes in contact with the hidden object the genjutsu is broken

Kanashibari no Jutsu [Paralysis Technique]
Genjutsu - Feel - D - Supplementary - 3 chakra
An illusion in which causes the target to feel like their entire body has become paralyzed. Because the body thinks it cannot move it actually restricts the body of movement. The user must cast this genjutsu in front of their target and within a close range or else the genjutsu won’t take full effect. The user must hold a seal in order to keep this technique going meaning no other technique can be used while this one is in effect. This can only be used once per battle for once the target’s mind has realized it’s only an illusion it cannot be tricked again.

Suro-boisu no Jutsu [Voice Throwing Technique]
Genjutsu - Hear - D - Supplementary - 2 chakra
This is an illusion in which targets the ears. It makes it so they can disguise the location in which their voice is coming from, convincing the target’s mind that they are hearing it from another place. Useful for staying hidden or confusing an enemy.

Last edited by Antari Sukio on Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Antari Sukio
Hokage
Hokage
Antari Sukio

Katoku Sukio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katoku Sukio   Katoku Sukio I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:16 pm

Suiton Jutsu
40 Jutsu Points Used

Kirigakure no Jutsu [Hidden Mist Technique]
Ninjutsu - Suiton - D - Supplementary - 2 chakra
A ninjutsu that disperses the user's chakra through the air to manipulate the water particles and alter their composition to produce a mist of varying thickness. Veiling an enemy's sight, this technique can be taken advantage of if used right, those who specialize in assassination and combat not based on sight best suited for battle in mist.

Mizuame Nabara [Starch Syrup Capture Field]
Ninjutsu - Suiton - C - Supplementary - 7 chakra
A water jutsu that carries special characteristics that cause the molecules to be adhesive. The user will release a stream of water from their mouth to create a pool of liquid, and whomever touches the water will be unable to move normally, any part of their body that makes contact with it becomes stuck to the surface of the water. Ninjas are able to escape this effect by using the water-walking technique, which cancels the jutsu's own chakra effect, but only if used before touching the liquid.

Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu [Water Clone Technique]
Ninjutsu - Suiton - C - Supplementary - 7+
A jutsu that produces a copy of one's self by drawing water and shaping it into their own form. The user's chakra causes the body to solidify and take on the appearance of the creator, as well as any items they have. These clones are easily disrupted, any great impacts causing their structure to break down. They are, however, able to use jutsus, and may be manipulated from a distance. The jutsu's cost is it's base +2 chakra for each additional clone made after the first.

Last edited by Antari Sukio on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Antari Sukio
Hokage
Hokage
Antari Sukio

Katoku Sukio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katoku Sukio   Katoku Sukio I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:17 pm

*reserved*
Back to top Go down
Antari Sukio
Hokage
Hokage
Antari Sukio

Katoku Sukio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katoku Sukio   Katoku Sukio I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:17 pm

*reserved*
Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

Katoku Sukio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katoku Sukio   Katoku Sukio I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:11 am

Even though this way is more appealing to the eye I would prefer to see it in the proper templates in the future even if you just stick the code of your way that you would want me to copy over underneath it

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Katoku Sukio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katoku Sukio   Katoku Sukio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katoku Sukio
Page 1 of 1