Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Katoku Sukio - Amegakure Genin I_vote_lcapKatoku Sukio - Amegakure Genin I_voting_barKatoku Sukio - Amegakure Genin I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Katoku Sukio - Amegakure Genin I_vote_lcapKatoku Sukio - Amegakure Genin I_voting_barKatoku Sukio - Amegakure Genin I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Katoku Sukio - Amegakure Genin I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Katoku Sukio - Amegakure Genin I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Katoku Sukio - Amegakure Genin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Katoku Sukio - Amegakure Genin I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Katoku Sukio - Amegakure Genin I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Katoku Sukio - Amegakure Genin I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Katoku Sukio - Amegakure Genin I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Katoku Sukio - Amegakure Genin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Katoku Sukio - Amegakure Genin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Katoku Sukio - Amegakure Genin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Antari Sukio
Hokage
Hokage
Antari Sukio

Katoku Sukio - Amegakure Genin Empty
PostSubject: Katoku Sukio - Amegakure Genin   Katoku Sukio - Amegakure Genin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:54 pm

Katoku Sukio - Amegakure Genin Butterfly
General Information

Name: Katokusouzoku (Inheritance) Sukio
Nickname: Katoku, Kato, Souzo, Ant.
Alias/Codename: Antarctic

Birth Date: April 10th
Ethnicity: White
Origin/Place of Birth: Konohagakure
Marital Status: Single
Orientation: Homosexual

Village: Amegakure
Profession: Student

Personal Information
Height: 5’4’’
Weight: 100 lbs
Blood Type: AB+
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Hair Color: Thought Kato’s hair is naturally a creamy blonde, he often dyes his hair different colors to match his mood. His favorite is a dark blue color, so as to match his eyes.
Distinctive Marks: He has a simple black butterfly tattoo on the right side of his stomach, positioned so that it is just an inch or so above where his pants rest on his hips.

Physical Appearance: Kato was never very strong, agile, or good looking. He came out of his mother’s womb weighing just five pounds, and ever since has been on the smaller end of his age group. Even now, he is relatively short, and weighs a mere 100 pounds. For some reason Kato could never grow muscle as a child. At his father’s request he worked out, and tried to build muscle, but he never got any stronger. As a ninja he was able to bulk up a little, but at an alarmingly slow rate, dooming him to a future of scrawniness. The physical hindrances continue. Though he does not burn, his skin barely tans either. Only because he spends an inordinate amount of time outdoors has Kato grown a slight tan.

Furthermore, his skin is extremely rough. If left to their own devices, his fingers peel uncontrollably during the winter. To prevent this, while at home Kato vigorously applies lotion to his body in order to keep his skin moist and smooth like that of a baby. But, when on missions it becomes a lot harder for Kato to bring and apply the lotion, so his skin dries out and begins peeling. His body is also extremely pointed and unappealing. The most prominent example of this is his chin, which spikes downwards to form a triangular shape. His knees and elbows as well are very pointed, sharp, and noticeable. Oddly, the only redeeming quality of Kato’s body is his feet, which are delicate and, he has been told, beautiful.

General Article[Clothing] Appearance: As much as possible, Kato tries to blend in. Frequently, he doesn’t succeed. His basic clothes are just that: basic. He wears black leather pants and a simple black, cotton shirt. Occasionally he may wear a blue shirt or blue pants instead, to match his hair. For shoes he wears open-toed wooden sandals, with black silk that weaves around his feet, attaching them to the sandals. The sandals are also raised slightly by small wooden blocks. In contrast to his clothes, his accessories are hardly basic, and despite his intentions greatly hint at his homosexuality.

Primarily, he paints his toes and nails the same color as his hair, using ink that he mashes up from berries surrounding Konoha. The nail polish he creates was once used by his mother, and is a way for Kato to remember her. Similarly, he always wears a series of interwoven silk rings that his mother used as a necklace. He has worn the nail polish and necklace since he was five years old, and the practices do not seem odd to him – they do, however, seem odd to his peers. Moreover, however, Kato wears an intricate butterfly pin on his shirt, where his heart is. The “pin” is actually his summon, which he communicates with to help him through the day, but, again his classmates do not know that and think Kato odd for wearing such a “girly” pin.

Personality: Kato is like a butterfly in its cocoon state. In order to protect himself he coops up within his own lanky body, sharing little with those around him. It is not as if Kato is antisocial, however. He talks, and performs the motions of social etiquette, but all the while never revealing anything meaningful. He has learned the art of diversion, redirecting conversations smoothly and subtly away from his personal life. He does this all to protect his one greatest secret: his homosexuality.

He has known of his sexual orientation for around two years, and it is his greatest regret, greatest fear, and greatest burden. He wishes more than anything to be “straight”, and yet, knows in his heart that he is not. Thus, whenever he’s asked about it, he deflects the question – albeit, much less skillfully than when protecting the rest of his personal life. To those around him his orientation is as obvious as it could be to a homophobic peer group – they highly suspect, and ask about it, but rarely press him for fear that they may actually be right. And so an odd dynamic exists where both sides are aware of the elephant in the room, but neither is willing to admit it.

For those more mature and experience, however, his actions betray his secret. Primarily, he gravitates towards having girls as friends. He gets jittery around men – especially good looking men – and nervous that his actions will give away his homosexuality. Because of that, he opts most often to simply not say anything around men, or avoid them when possible. When he does say something, it comes out awkward and bumbling. In addition, he can’t help but occasionally stare, or glance at men around him. There is nothing sinister about his glances - he is simply curious. But, again he worries that his glances will betray him, and thus tries to avoid looking at men whenever he catches himself staring. It makes for an odd sight when someone is observing him – of course, no one ever sees it, but, Kato still thinks that people are watching him. From these actions emerge a common theme: Kato feels like the world’s eyes are preying on him. Consequently, every action he makes is cautious and deliberate.

As a ninja his actions are cautious as well. Because his mother died in battle, he never takes unnecessary risks. He often attacks from a far because of how slow and weak he is. If all of Kato’s worry about his sexuality has done something for him, it has made him incredibly deliberate and intelligent in his thought processes. Though he is often irrational in social settings, during battle he can think through countless scenarios, and plan his attacks minutes ahead when necessary. In school he also is quite intelligent. Though he would not be considered a genius, he knows much more and learns much quicker than the average ninja. It is also hard to know his exact aptitude, because in order to blend in he often “dumbs” himself down, and does not show his true intellect. Accordingly he rarely raises his hand in class or answers the teacher’s questions. His accomplishments alone speak for his skill, but even then he does not reveal all that he knows. Not even his instructors know that he taught himself how to summon, and that his pin is actually one of his summons.

Phobia(s): Mostly Kato is scared of his homosexuality being revealed. He is also scared of displeasing his father.

History
[Narrated in the first person]
I am an only child – but not for lack of effort on my parents’ end. Mother got pregnant twice before having me. Both times my brothers died in childbirth. My dad wanted a child more than anything. His heart was broken the first time, and shattered the second. He continued to impregnate my mother out of a foolish hope that their luck would change. It didn’t. I am as much of a disappointment to him as my brothers were.

My father did not smile when I was born. He shuttered at how small I was, and predicted what would eventually come to be reality – I would be small, weak, and useless. He was a farmer, and our farm in Konohagakure had been passed down through five generations of the Sukio family. He wished that he could pass the farm on once more, but that day his dreams of retirement died. Mother passed out just moments after giving birth to me. Only through the help of the best Konoha medics did she survive at all. In any case, my father was the one left to name me, and such is how I gained my peculiar namesake. He named me as a constant reminder of my inferiority – a constant reminder of the fact that two superior brothers had died before me, and that only I remained to inherit the family name. From the very start, my father disapproved of me.

Though Mother hated my father for his rash decision, she learned to accept the name, and love me all the more for it. She pampered me as a young baby – as much as young babies can be pampered – and treated me like I was an angel from heaven. We lived in a small humble house in Konohagakure. It seemed as if Mother spent all of the money she earned buying me things, instead of helping out the family, and the farm. My father resented her for this, but still loved her for the status she brought him. After all, she was one of the most beautiful women in all of Konoha, and was a grand trophy wife for him.

As a young child, I was raised as a mixture of Jewish and Catholic. My father was a devout Catholic, while my mother was a devout Jew – both uncommon religions in Japan. In the beginning they argued much about what religion I would become. They realized, however, that in the end I had to make the decision, so we practiced both religions in the sanctity of our home, free from scrutinizing eyes. The practices were different, and the prayers were different, but the one unifying themes of the two religions was Heaven, a concept that I learned well as a young child. Too well, in fact.

When I was six Mother passed away. Since my birth, she had suffered many complications, but never any too serious. That fateful day, however, she began coughing up blood, and couldn’t stop. Before any medics could arrive, she had choked on her own blood, while my father and myself were helpless to do anything but sit back and cry. This moment began many threads of my life. First, I began thinking about Heaven. What was it? Where was it? Would I ever be accepted? Would I meet Mother there? These questions permeated my childhood ever since that day. Second, I began a great depression that has never truly lifted. I loved Mother more than anything, and her death crushed me. Third, as a testament to Mother, I began wearing her nail polish and her silk necklace. My father disapproved, but restrained himself, choosing his battles. Finally, and most importantly, this event motivated me to become a ninja. Never again did I want to feel helpless. I thought that if maybe I were a ninja, I could have saved Mother. And so at age seven I enrolled in the academy, without telling my father. To be a ninja, would mean that I would not inherit the family farm. My father already irrationally blamed me for my brother’s deaths and, recently Mother’s death. To reveal to him that I would become a ninja would surely send him over the edge.

So, for the next four years I secretly attended the academy while still getting all my work around the house done. I lied to my father, telling him that I was simply out playing with friends, and, though he was suspicious, he did not inquire further. At age eleven, I was finally promoted to the rank of Genin. This meant, however, that my father had to come for the registration ceremony. It was about this time that I was also questioning my sexuality. As a devout Catholic, I was sure that he would not approve of my homosexuality. I, like my father, chose my battles at that point. My orientation could wait, my ninja career could not. And so I revealed my ambitions to my father. That was when I knew our relationship was over. When I told him, he simply sat there for a good ten minutes, before stating, in a dry, monotone voice, “we’re moving”. I couldn’t understand, my whole life had been in Konohagakure. “If you’re going to abandon your inheritance,” he continued in the same dry voice, “and go off on this fanciful quest, then I have no use for this farm. Our family legacy is dead.” And so we moved to Amegakure. Any argument from me would have just made the situation worse.

In Amegakure I quickly joined the academy and reclaimed the rank of Genin. I had a much harder time meeting people, however, and I began to feel incredibly uncomfortable around boys of my age, and people in general. At twelve I taught myself how to summon by reading a book on the subject. Though I am still not great at it, I can summon one C-rank creature, Gisou, who serves as a companion to me. His abilities allow him to turn himself into a hardened form, looking like a pin, as well as communicate with me mentally. As such, I carry him around with me all the time, and he has helped me manage social situations better, as well as relieve some of my depression.

And that pretty much brings us to the current day. I live in Amegakure with my father in an equally small house. He barely talks to me, and when he does, he is yelling at me. His eyes show the pain he feels whenever he looks at me. The only hope, I feel, the only thing keeping him alive, is the idea that one day I might too have kids and they, having more resolve than myself, might return to Konoha and reclaim our farm. If I were to tell him that kids were impossible for me, he would not only disown me, but most likely drop down dead. Though I never liked my father - and that is why I simply call him “my father” instead of Dad or Father – he is my only family left, and there is some value to that.

Other Information

Ailments/Diseases: A small amount of depression about his mother’s death and about his sexual orientation. Though it is not highly visible, occasionally his depression will sprout up when Kato is alone.
Hobbies: Kato quite enjoys reading books, as well as just being outside in nature. He used to spend many days just sitting in the Konoha forests, before he moved to Amegakure. Most of all he enjoys searching nature for new types of insects and bugs which he likes to play with.
Personal Effects: Besides Gisou, and his silk necklace, Kato does not really carry much else with him.
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

Katoku Sukio - Amegakure Genin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katoku Sukio - Amegakure Genin   Katoku Sukio - Amegakure Genin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:39 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Katoku Sukio - Amegakure Genin
Page 1 of 1