Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Amegakure: Areta Kaguya I_vote_lcapAmegakure: Areta Kaguya I_voting_barAmegakure: Areta Kaguya I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Amegakure: Areta Kaguya I_vote_lcapAmegakure: Areta Kaguya I_voting_barAmegakure: Areta Kaguya I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Amegakure: Areta Kaguya I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Amegakure: Areta Kaguya I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Amegakure: Areta Kaguya I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Amegakure: Areta Kaguya I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Amegakure: Areta Kaguya I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Amegakure: Areta Kaguya I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Amegakure: Areta Kaguya I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Amegakure: Areta Kaguya I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Amegakure: Areta Kaguya I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Amegakure: Areta Kaguya

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robin
Ame Genin
Ame Genin

Amegakure: Areta Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Amegakure: Areta Kaguya   Amegakure: Areta Kaguya I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:32 am

Amegakure: Areta Kaguya Lovedl

KAGUYA, Areta.

Name: Areta Kaguya [Maori name] ;; Alice Kaguya [English name].
Nickname: None.
Alias/Codename: None.

Birth Date: 24/06
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Origin/Place of Birth: Amegakure no Sato
Marital Status: Single

Village: Amegakure no Sato - Village Hidden in the Rain
Rank: Ame Genshu - Leader of the Village Hidden in the Rain
Profession: Full-time Leader.

Personal Information
Height: Sixty-eight inches or 5'8''
Weight: One-hundred-and-thirty pounds [130lbs]
Blood Type: O+
Eye Color: Hazel Brown.
Hair Color: Black [Straight hair]
Distinctive Marks: Two Tattoos. Kaguya tattoo on left shoulder blade and ANBU tattoo on right.
Physical Appearance & General Article: Standing at 5'8'' with a BMI of 19.8 and with a matching weight of 130pounds, Areta is what shinobi consider to be of normal size and stature. Normal except for one little thing, the size of her breasts. Her eyes are light brown, somewhat hazel with long eyelashes.

Areta possesses the skin of an angel, with slightly-tanned and silky-smooth skin that covers her entire figure without a single abbrasion or graze nor scar of sorts to be found. She is of similair size to that of the majority of the Ame female population. She has darkened her, like that of the majority with skin, slightly darker to that of the majority. However one thing that makes her different to that of the other women, besides her rank within the shinobi population; is that she has formidably larger breasts than normal. She wears 'E' sized bras, not that she wears bras all the times. However, to keep some form of formality; Areta wears bras in any public occasion and with situations such as sleeping; none are to be seen.

But moving on. Areta has fairly long, straight black hair that is tied-in with a bandage; allowing several strands of hair to poke out in a controlled fashion. Her complexion is accompanied with clothing of bland and simple nature. A bland shirt that covers a darker shirt, with similairities to her boot-leg pants. Her pants are held up with a white-leather belt that is expertly tied with a ribbon in the front. Bandages wrap the bottom of her pants which continue to the soles of her feet. This is on both of her feet and also on that of her wrists. However on her wrists, thick strips of leather are placed on the palms and wrists to allow protection with hand-to-hand combat. These do not restrict any movement whatsoever and allow Areta to feel comfortable both in combat and out of combat. But of course, her clothing attire is covered with the simple Amegakure's version of the Kage robe. This is with pale-blue ninja boots, yet no sign of the Kage hat. It doesn't quite work with her complexion.

Areta is rarely seen without her bone carved necklace on and ever since birth, it has been a part of her like that of her arm or leg. She also has her Ame headband on her right thigh which is bound somewhat tightly; yet doesn't restrict blood flow.

Personality: To say that a Kaguya is nice, quiet and caring is a very, VERY grose misunderstanding. However in the case of this particular Kaguya... it still is a misunderstanding. Areta Kaguya, or Alice has the mentality and what is described to be as willpower of both any Kaguya elder mixed with any Kage of their respected leaders. These two fierce personality traits are combined to create one damn awesome Kage, or Ame Genshu as her title is. She is what Kaguyas consider extremely understanding with the patience of someone who belongs to the Aburame clan. Eww! Bugs. D< But from a young age, Areta is always understanding and she could always understand people if need be but what is her stangest quality, was that she has the ability to find the positive and people and exploit that greatly; a very good skill to have of a Kage. This ability in turn allows her to charm people into the answer she desires; not 100% of course, but it's close too, with the help of her physical appearance.

With this unique ability to charm people so well, it does come with its flaws. As people constantly are jealous of her and more often or not; try to start fights. The fights never end well, as when a Kaguya is provoked by a matter of jealousy; you'll know about it. Which in turn also does have one flaw with it. She has never had the ability to have boyfriends for so long as when she sees something as simple as flirting, her Kaguya temper rises and most often or not; she beats the shit out of them, thus ending any relationship or future relationships. She does become extremely jealous and it does not help with her social life; work life isn't affected, especially at a rank of what she possesses. She has however, been able to control her jealousy to a certain degree and has thankfully been able to completely ignore it in battle. So jealousy, temper and outbursts of rage; sounds like any typical women...right?

But moving on. Areta has a thing for medium-built, brunette-styled hair but toned men. It is a weak spot; but nothing too major. She has friends similair in personality to her and enjoys the bitch-session with them when she can. However, with the constant pressures of work these sessions are rare.

Areta is very smart and very attuned to things around her, which allows her to be very capable with statergy-based situations. Whether being something as simple as a game of chess to something more elaborate of preparing a itenary for the week to come with the routines of guard shifts. Some things easy, others not so much; but she does achieve what she wants. With the willpower of a Kaguya and the mentality of a Kage; the personality of Areta Kaguya unfolds..

Phobia(s): Because I had to list at least one.. Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia - The fear of long words.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: Nope. Unless you consider Kaguya to be a downside..?
Hobbies: Drinks with friends.
Personal Effects: None.
Miscellaneous:(The App isn't detailed enough) Constant habits with tapping fingers on surfaces and/or spinning kunai in between fingers. Has large breasts, [E] size.
Photo(s):
Spoiler:

Last edited by Robin on Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:06 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Robin
Ame Genin
Ame Genin

PostSubject: Re: Amegakure: Areta Kaguya   Amegakure: Areta Kaguya I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:32 am

Amegakure: Areta Kaguya Fame

History.

Prologue

‘I saw her run in here,’ shouted a man. ‘Quickly you fool, capture her! We need to get out of here before the villagers find out,’ shouted another man. ‘Here, I got her..YEEAAARGH! She’s a feisty one, bloody bitch just bit me,’ shouted the third and final man. ‘Alright, put her with the lot of them and let’s get out of here’. *grunt* ‘There ya’are she’s in the chains, roll out!’ replied the captor. ‘Let’s make our way back to the boat and get a move on; we should be able to cross the sea between Konoha and Kiri and get to the Master by dawn.’ ‘Understood,’ Replied the two others before picking up the chains and lurching the 2 line of 6 women back towards the coast. The 3 captors dragged the lines of women through the sand and into the brig of their ship. The motor started and the 15 people aboard the ship began the journey towards the mainland of Konoha. One captor, whilst relaxing with his partner began accidentally talking loudly enough for the women below to hear. ‘That last one we caught was a fine piece of work; a bit of a temper and damn her bite was hard, but she’ll make a perfect geisha in that burlesque house of the Masters. Maybe I should give her a taste of what she has in store for her, you know..freshen her up,’ one of the captors said whilst the other acknowledged. Below... the women cowered in fear for their newly-discovered fates of geishas.

The boat slowly climbed up the shore of the beach. It came to an abrupt halt before the 3 man crew aboard disembarked and urged their captives with them. The 15 men and women crept through the beach and into a nearby forest, for which the group would make their 3day travel through the thick of forests and into the town of Otufugaki for which the women would be assigned to the burlesque house and would please the likes of men for years to come. The group travelled through the night and at the turn of the first sunrise, a girl; the one who plunged her teeth into one of her captors hand had managed to flee the chains and her captors, unnoticed. The girl, unsure neither of where to go nor of what to do had to decide upon something to allow her to survive. Run back east, towards the water and where she came from, or hopefully find a new life to settle into; the girl chose the latter. At the age of 18, you’d think that you would have had a good control over yourself to be able to think clearly in the hardest of situations. No. For the lone girl, it was very hard to cope and come to turns with what happened and to be able to gain confidence to leap into the unknown. But after much deliberation and painstaking decisions, the girl continued on with her journey.. North. With nothing but her self and her clothing, extremely fatigued and surly famished; she trekked through the unknown forests and plains of Konohagakure no Kuni.

The girl coughed twice in pain, thankfully no blood appeared but so too did no saliva. The girl for the past 3days had had nothing to eat and had only had a limited supply of water to cope with. Extreme fatigue began to overcome her and as a result, the girl collapsed under the shade of a large oak in an unconscious state. For hours, her body was used as ground for travelling bugs, insects and arachnids whilst small critters wearily inspected her. She was in a deep-slumber, to allow her body to attempt to rejuvenate her lost stamina; but to no avail. It would seem that in a few days time, the deep slumber would have enveloped into death and would transform her frail body into a decomposing corpse. Her fate seemed almost certain, had it not been for the likes of a passing traveller. The traveller, mesmerised by the girl’s beauty took the body and without hesitation; took the body with him on his return back to his home town.

The thoroughbred approached the large gates. The horse’s hooves barely made a sound on the dirt road below, whilst ahead, the gates stood there dauntingly. Lined with a steel plating and made of a 12ft thick concrete solution which made up the pillars, held the massive gates of Amegakure no Sato; the Village Hidden in the Rain. The 10ft wide gates were made of a mixture of Brass, Steel and Iron which served as a sturdy defence. This was held in place with thick hinges built into the pillars and which connected with a large wall that revolved around the small village of Ame. The thoroughbred whinnied as the massive gates opened and allowed entrance to the sturdy horse and its two passengers. The horse and the man belonged to this humble village whilst the third, a woman was unknown. The man, a shinobi, whom resided to the village of Amegakure returned to the place where he called home for which he proceeded to care and look after his patient. Whilst falling back into his usual routine of being a shinobi, he nursed his patient back to near-perfect health in a matter of two days; all while the patient was still in her deep sleep.

Her eyes flickered open, getting accustomed to the intensity of light that poured through the curtained window. 5days of being unconscious does make things seem out of proportion and causes the eyes to have to get used to even the dullest of lights. After several moments of adjusting, the girl brought life back into her limbs and soon was able to stand and walk around. The girl awoke to the inside of an apartment, nicely furnished and with many decorations. This sight was unusual for her as she had been brought up in a little shack by the coast and was made from simple materials like wood and clay. This however, seemed like a palace to her with a green decor, large bed and a large area; but this was only the spare bedroom! The apartment had a kitchen, living area, 2 bedrooms and one bathroom and was on the top floor of the apartment block; the penthouse suite as it is called. The girl inspected the bedroom whilst proceeding to make her way and discover the rest of the apartment. She placed her hand on the door-knob and turned the small object to allow her to travel from the bedroom into the living room.

*poof* A large cloud of smoke erupted from the centre of the bedroom behind her. Whilst heavily surprised, the girl accidentally released some chakra into her bones and as a result, caused bones to protrude from every part of her skeletal figure. This was as a ploy to defend her from any possible danger. The person who appeared through the smoke, the shinobi who had been caring for her and who discovered her approached the girl with palms out. ‘Now I knew you were something special when I rescued you..’The man said whilst the woman became accustomed to the face of her rescuer and surprisingly, became infatuated. The bones were instantly released back into her skeletal figure and showed the man that it was alright. ‘I am sorry I startled you, I did not expect for you to be awake already. You must be hungry..Can I get you something to eat?’ The man asked before the woman replied uncertainly, ‘Uhh. Yes please...um. Where am I?’ ‘You’re in the Village of Amegakure; the Rain Country...’ The man replied. ‘The Rain Country..Amegakure,’ the woman repeated with pleasure. ‘Yes. My name is Kija Kyuu and I am a ninja of this village..What is yours?’ ‘Kira... Kira Kaguya, I am from the shores of Kirigakure no Kuni and I thank-you for all of the help you have been’ Replied the girl, now known as Kira.

In the coming months, Kira and Kija became extremely fond of each other which ended up in the pair dating. After many more months, the couple got engaged and were soon married; having their first and only child. That child was Yoru, Areta’s father. In the many years that followed, both Ame grew and so did Areta’s father. Eventually, Kira and Kija passed-on whilst their only son fell in love and bore two of his own children.. they were the likes of Areta Kaguya and Atama Kaguya. Sadly, Atama Kaguya died at birth with a heart problem, however Areta lives on... This, is her story.

History of Areta.

Areta growing up.
Born in the illustrious hospital of Amegakure no Sato, the life of Areta Kaguya began. For the next 5 years, Areta’s life would slip by simply. She would undergo the abilities to crawl, walk, run, jump, lick, chew, bite, see, hear and finally play. These many abilities would enable Areta to begin the foundations of becoming a shinobi for the village hidden in the rain. Whilst going through the early years of her life, her grandfather Yoru devoted his time to teaching her the basic skills to being a shinobi; simple things like chakra control, surface walking and simple jutsus whilst her grandmother taught her the basics of skeletal control and the history of the Kaguya bloodline, even teaching her how to emit the bones from her skeletal structure and basic Kaguya jutsus. By the age of 5 Areta was capable of most things that were required at a standard genin level and with the help of the Ninja Academy, Areta perfected the required jutsus, passing the Academy test with ease.

Genin Areta.
Areta Kaguya was placed into a team with 3 other individuals, 2 genin and 1 jounin for which she undertook missions with and bettered herself as a person. She completed a total of 4 E ranks, 6 D ranks, 5 C ranks, 2 B ranks and much to her suprise, 1 A rank. But the only one out of them all that she remembers the most is the A rank; due to it being the mission that allowed her to become recognised by the Ame Genshu. The mission was simple, scout out the border of Amegakure no Kuni and raid a small refugee camp. The border part of the mission was easy and straight-forward, the camp bit however was the real A rank part. But to save time with writing and to put it plainly, the jounin was captured by 2 B rank Missing-Ninja for which Areta’s two partners were unconscious. So therefore Areta saved the day by releasing a series of devastating blows with her Kaguya techniques which she captured the two villains, released the jounin and broke the two other genin out of their unconscious state. Upon arrival back to the village, the Ame Genshu recognised her talents and promoted the squad to the ranks of Chuunin.

Chuunin Areta.
By this stage, Areta was 16 and had discovered most of the known Kaguya techniques and had the ability to utilise them all. She could use every Kaguya clan technique up to A rank with no troubles and had even managed to create some of her own. These custom techniques that she created varied with offensive and defensive techniques, with the ability to effectively combine two or more to create more powerful techniques. In the two years that followed, her father died of a bone tumor; ironic being a Kaguya and Areta surprisingly took it strong. One day, 2weeks later Areta had decided to enter the annual tournament of Rain. This was Amegakure’s famed tournament which had 3 divisions, Minor, Novice and finally, Opens. Having had her 18th birthday two days ago, Areta was forced to compete in the Opens division. A division where, recognised Chuunin, Jounin, ANBU and quite possibly the Ame Genshu himself would compete in to win the cash prize of 150’000ryo and the title of the tournament’s prestigious winner. The tournament had 8 rounds, which consisted of a round robin then one semi final and finally, the grand final. Areta, with skill and a bit of luck, managed to beat all of her opponents of Chuunin and Jounin and on her final fight, fought the leader of the ANBU. The ANBU leader toyed with her, to the point of where he seriously underestimated her. Luckily, Areta got the upper hand to the fight and bested her opponent. This was however, without the side effect of him double-backing and attacking her; knocking her unconscious and winning the tournament. However, due to the skill that she showed, the Ame Genshu double-promoted her to the ranks of Jounin and further more to be in the ANBU, with a little help from her opponent of course.

ANBU Areta.
Assigned to the ANBU leader that beat her in the previous months, Areta was welcomed into the ranks of ANBU greatly. Upon joining the famed rank, Areta underwent the tattoo needle and two tattoos were tattooed onto her body. On the back of her left shoulder blade bore the tattoo of the Kaguya clan symbol whilst on her right shoulder was the simple tattoo of the ANBU. These were the only tattoos that harboured her body and would stay there for eternity. The tattoo enabled her to be recognised within the community of Amegakure as an elite ninja. With the ANBU cell that she worked with, the team completed every mission successfully. The cell completed 3 C ranks, 6 B ranks, 4 A rank and 1 S rank. By this stage, Areta was very well recognised in the ninja community and even amongst the social community of Ame.

The beginnings of Ame Genshu Areta.
Areta was sent on the most important mission of her life. The Ame Genshu had been kidnapped by a group of rogue ninja and her cell was assigned to destroy the ninja and recover Ame Genshu. Upon arrival to the ninja’s camp, the group of ninja split up and so did the ANBU cell. Each member of the cell went to stop a member of the rogue ninjas and Areta had decided upon going after the main one who held captive Lord-genshu. ...Hours went by before she managed to catch the ninja and finally, destroy him in an epic battle; however, not without some form of loss. During the battle, the head rogue ninja had the nerve to kill the leader of the Village Hidden in the Rain. This loss enabled Areta to achieve an unknown form of power and which allowed her to defeat her opponent. But the Ame Genshu’s death wasn’t without some form of gain. In his dying stages, the Ame Genshu spoke favourably of Areta and was even kind enough to write on a small parchment of paper; the order for Areta to take the position of Ame Genshu and become the new ruler of the Village Hidden in the Rain, Ame Genshu of Amegakure no Sato.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Ame Genin
Ame Genin

PostSubject: Re: Amegakure: Areta Kaguya   Amegakure: Areta Kaguya I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:03 am

Hmm.. Well seeing as Shiro said that it was satisfactory and I find it's one of the best and most detailed apps I've ever written.

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amegakure: Areta Kaguya   Amegakure: Areta Kaguya I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amegakure: Areta Kaguya
Page 1 of 1