Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Antari Sukio - Amegakure I_vote_lcapAntari Sukio - Amegakure I_voting_barAntari Sukio - Amegakure I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Antari Sukio - Amegakure I_vote_lcapAntari Sukio - Amegakure I_voting_barAntari Sukio - Amegakure I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Antari Sukio - Amegakure I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Antari Sukio - Amegakure I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Antari Sukio - Amegakure I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Antari Sukio - Amegakure I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Antari Sukio - Amegakure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Antari Sukio - Amegakure I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Antari Sukio - Amegakure I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Antari Sukio - Amegakure I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Antari Sukio - Amegakure I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Antari Sukio - Amegakure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Antari Sukio
Hokage
Hokage
Antari Sukio

Antari Sukio - Amegakure Empty
PostSubject: Antari Sukio - Amegakure   Antari Sukio - Amegakure I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:48 pm

Antari Sukio - Amegakure 2841c911

General Information
Name: Antari Sukio
Nickname: Ant
Alias/Codename: Penguin

Birth Date: 1993
Ethnicity: White, Jewish
Origin/Place of Birth: Amegakure
Marital Status: Single

Village: Amegakure
Profession: Student

Personal Information
Height: 5’10’’
Weight: 150 lbs
Blood Type: O+
Eye Color: A dark amber
Hair Color: Blonde, edging towards dirty blonde at the tips.
Distinctive Marks: None
Physical Appearance: Antari’s body has a certain aversion to hair, causing his skin to have a signature smoothness to the touch, and lightness to the eye. His cream-colored skin blends in with his sharp blonde hair. Though at birth his hair was completely blonde, perhaps through stress, or some other unknown stimuli, the tips of his hair have grown a light brown, dirtying up his angelic look. The same has happened to his long, thin eyebrows, and most dramatically to his amber colored eyes. Though at first they were a soft amber, almost yellow, over time, as Antari matured, his eyes did as well. They took on a cold, piercing quality. As if he truly were an angel, his eyes reflect his disgust in the sinners around him.

Save his eyes, the rest of his body is a subtle mix of curves and slight musculature. He is not bulky in any sense of the word, but he sports an athletic build, with a tight stomach, and firm arms. Though he does hold an aversion to it, thin, pure blonde hairs sprout from under his arms, and below his perfectly sculpted waist. Antari’s gestures are as subtle as his body, rarely ever showing full semblances of emotion. His smile is a small, ambiguous one, conveying both joy, angst, and mockery at the same time.

General Article[Clothing] Appearance: Though his clothing varies greatly, Antari cares a great deal about his appearance. He nearly always wears a snow white kimono around his shoulders, made of a soft silk that fits snugly, but comfortably around his body. In order to keep the Kimono closed Antari wraps a white cloth ribbin around his waste, which is barely visible against the snow background. Either in more formal situations, or important battles, Antari adds another layer in the form of an ice colored Kimono made out of silk as well. The kimono is said to have been modeled after the first ice of the season by a master seamstress, and the white from the Kimono blends perfectly into the undergarment below it. This outer Kimono is usually tied with a darker blue cloth, folded over many times. The cloth is thin enough that it does not stand out much, but also thick enough that it can be unrolled and used as a scroll in battle. Underneath everything Antari wears silk white pants which extend down to his feet which usually go bear foot.

A lot can be told about Antari’s mental state by how he wears his clothes. When at ease, usually in his house, he simply wears the bottom kimono, usually without the cloth tie, or goes shirtless, just wearing the white silk pants. In battle, if he does not feel threatened he will simply wear the bottom kimono tied tightly around his body. In more serious occasions however he sports his full attire. In addition to a more formal look, the ice kimono has pockets on the inside to hold all of his ninja gear, as well as sporting many of Antari’s important protective seals.

Personality: Antari is a tranquil soul, battered and bruised by the cruelties of life. As a kid, the angelic perception many hold of him may have been true, but Antari is no longer that naïve. To put a label on him, Antari is a glass half empty person. He has learned that everyone holds evil in the depths of their soul; there are no good people. Every statement, every sentence, every word, is taken by Antari with an unhealthy skepticism, to the point that he has trouble believing anything he’s told. Though at times this quality saves him from terrible situations, more often it makes him seem cold and dismissing.

At the same time, the kid in Antari surfaces often, only to be covered up quickly. When his ninja mode is shut off for a while, he becomes a very playful, fun person. This quality, mixed with his skepticism, usually makes people like him more than he likes them. Though not great at actually keeping relationships, Antari loves flirting with the opposite, and occasionally the same sex as well (he does not attempt, nor desire to define his sexuality. In fact he is quite dismissive when asked about it). He spends much of his time as a ninja, not leaving much time for hobbies, but in his scarce free time he enjoys going to clubs, and going out with acquaintances. In addition, he enjoys painting, to the point of OCD. Every night before he goes to sleep he spends half an hour painting some form of art. Usually the subject is something dreamed about the night before, which helps Antari cope with his often disturbing dreams, and his fear or sleep.

Phobia(s):
Atychiphobia – fear of failure
Somniphobia – fear of sleep
Oneirophobia – fear of dreams

History: The hidden mist has the unique ability to cover up everything. Its ninja are taught to cover up emotion. Its inhabitants are taught to cover up fear. And couples are quickly taught to cover up problems. To admit failure in a relationship would be to admit weakness. There is no such thing as counseling in the Bloody Mist. Thus, relationships such as that of Antari’s parents continue for years, decades, lifetimes. This particular story of tragedy is not a new one, however. It goes as follows: Boy meets girl. Boy marries girl. Girl has a baby. Boy gets drunk.

Antari’s mother, Ayame, was an angel among mortals. Her luscious golden hair reflected the light, creating a halo of brilliance around her. She was coveted by many during her childhood, but through her naïveté she chose the wrong one. Ebisu was a brutish man, who held semblances of good looks, but the personality of a boar. He knew how to seduce a girl, and took advantage of Ayame’s virginity to trick her into a relationship, and trick her into marriage. Things were good for a while, but then Antari was born, and Ebisu began frequenting the bars, unable to deal with parenthood. The first big fight came when Ayame announced she wanted to move to Amegakure. Ebisu, whose entire heritage lay in the hidden mist, refused, and resorted to force when words were not enough. The screams were so loud at first that Antari, now four years old, couldn’t help but notice. As Ebisu pushed his mother up against the wall, her hands grasped in his, and his distorted face inches away from hers, Antari looked on in frightened ignorance. The light from the window covered Ayame in her heavenly halo.

Ayame attempted to bring up the issue many times, determined to give Antari a better life than she had, but every time it led to her against the wall, or on the floor. Soon, Ebisu’s visits to the bar became more frequent, and his abuse occured more often, and less provoked. One night Ebisu attempted to take his anger out on Antari, and Ayame through herself in front of her child. Ebisu gave up on the boy, but instead increased his usual beating on Ayame. Antari sat crunched up in the corner, tears rolling down his eyes as blood rolled from his mother’s. Antari quickly learned to become invisible. He hid as best he could, covering his ears to the frightening screams. Outside a thick mist perpetually stood, acting as earmuffs to the outside world.

Then, one night, Ebisu had a change of heart. There was only one thing more shameful than leaving the hidden mist: being responsible for his wife’s death. It was not that he killed her with his fists, but mentally she was dead long before she publicly committed suicide. Antari’s troubled present can largely be traced back to the moment when Antari, happily racing home from his first day of the ninja academy, witnessed his mother dead along the main street of Kirigakure. It was surreal at first. So much that Antari never saw, and never knew about the note his mother had left him. It was a sweet note.

Ebisu knew all about the note, however, and all about the cruelties it exposed. Though he was a man of cruelty, he was moreover a man of pride, and he couldn’t bear shaming his family’s name. In one last effort to repent for his actions, he uprooted Antari, and travelled to Amegakure, leaving the dead Ayame behind. Antari, at this point, was so devastated he barely had enough energy to pack up all his things. He felt betrayed by his mother. How could she leave him with this monster? How could she abandon him? No, he felt more than betrayal. He felt anger.

Old habits continued in Amegakure. The constant rain took the place of the ominous fog, and now Ebisu turned his drunken rages on Antari. Antari was now enrolled in the academy at the age of 8, and turned out to be a sort of prodigy, quickly mastering the basic jutsu and becoming a genin. He now learned how to harness his natural talents of painting, and focused on learning the Sumiton release. At home he began painting more and more, until he ran out of paper and began using the walls. Ebisu hardly approved of this, and whenever he found another drawing, the beatings would get more and more severe. Soon, Antari learned to make his paintings transcend paper, and become three-dimensional, quickly furthering his ninjutsu studies. His favorite thing to draw was lions. He used to imagine that one would go on a rampage and rip his father to pieces.

However, as he got older, and the bruises became more frequent, they became harder and harder to explain. Antari knew when his father was coming home – he could hear him from blocks away – but he was still too weak to prevent anything. One night, after making a large mural of lions on the wall, Antari messed up, and dumped his bucket of paint all over his body. He was covered, and there was no way to hide the evidence of his mistake. He heard his father coming from down the street, and his heart sunk. There was nothing he could do. He ran into the corner, and just like when he was a kid, crunched up in the fetal position. He closed his eyes and hoped more than anything that he could truly be invisible; simply acting it was no longer sufficient. He hoped, and hoped, and prayed - prayed to god, prayed to his mother, prayed to the mona lisa, that he wouldn’t have to withstand the upcoming beating. He poured chakra out of his body, which in turn fused with the ink surrounding him. The ink, as if sensing Antari’s desire, turned invisible, turning Antari invisible as well. Antari’s prayers were answered. Ebisu entered the room, looked around, furious at Antari, but unable to find him. Ebisu slopped down on his bed, and rolled into sleep. By the next morning Antari had cleaned everything up.

And so it was that Antari learned to truly be invisible. He painted beautiful, more complex murals on the wall that his father was helpless to view. He progressed greatly, and began learning fuuinjutsu in the academy. He managed to avoid his father’s drunken rages often, but not completely. Every so often he would be caught painting still, and Antari would have to try his hardest to avoid his father’s punches. Antari grew fast; too fast for his father, in fact. At that point Antari stopped becoming invisible. He liked taunting his father. He harbored so much hate, that the daily “beatings” became the best part of his day, able to make his father seem like a fool. This caused Ebisu’s alcoholism to get worse, and in turn the beatings, but by now Antari was too skilled of a ninja to be hit by a blubbering idiot such as his father. One night, after Ebisu came home particularly drunk, and was humiliated by his son, he went out again for more. Ebisu never returned.

Antari never learned what happened to his father, and he never cared. If he died, and rotted for the rest of the eternity in some back alleyway, then good riddance. Antari, now 14, continued his life, living by himself, and devoting much of his time to being a ninja, and to being an artist. He passed the Chuunin exams with flying colors, and continued progressing. Though he seems to have moved on, he is still haunted by his past in the form of terrifying, cruel dreams. For a long period he feared even going to bed, but eventually learned to cope with his fear through art. Now Antari is 16, and an aspiring ninja, about to receive his very own team. He has matured much since his father’s death, but the events of his childhood will haunt him for the rest of his life. Though he wishes he could forgive her, Antari still holds some resentment towards his dead mother. This resentment is mostly what keeps Antari perpetually dismal. Though he believes her personal effects to be destroyed, this assumption is not completely correct. Somewhere, in the obscurity of the hidden mist, an old weary traveler protects a single hand-written note, which, should it be found, holds the key to Antari’s happiness…

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: A bit of OCD
Hobbies: Painting
Personal Effects: None
Back to top Go down
Robin
Ame Genin
Ame Genin

Antari Sukio - Amegakure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antari Sukio - Amegakure   Antari Sukio - Amegakure I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:06 am

And that old weary traveler is me. x3 [Only joking]

Brilliant Application, Antari. Approved.
Back to top Go down

Antari Sukio - Amegakure
Page 1 of 1