Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Kuchiku Tendo (Amegakure) I_vote_lcapKuchiku Tendo (Amegakure) I_voting_barKuchiku Tendo (Amegakure) I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Kuchiku Tendo (Amegakure) I_vote_lcapKuchiku Tendo (Amegakure) I_voting_barKuchiku Tendo (Amegakure) I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Kuchiku Tendo (Amegakure) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Kuchiku Tendo (Amegakure) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Kuchiku Tendo (Amegakure) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Kuchiku Tendo (Amegakure) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Kuchiku Tendo (Amegakure) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Kuchiku Tendo (Amegakure) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Kuchiku Tendo (Amegakure) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Kuchiku Tendo (Amegakure) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Kuchiku Tendo (Amegakure) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Kuchiku Tendo (Amegakure)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuchiku
Ame Genin
Ame Genin
Kuchiku

Kuchiku Tendo (Amegakure) Empty
PostSubject: Kuchiku Tendo (Amegakure)   Kuchiku Tendo (Amegakure) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:25 pm

Name: Tendo Kuchiku
Alias/Codename: Lady Frostbite

Birth Date:
Ethnicity: White
Origin/Place of Birth: Yuki
Marital Status: Single

Village: Amegiki
Profession: Nobility

Personal Information
Height: 28.9 kg
Weight: 132.4 cm
Blood Type: O+
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: White
Physical Appearance: Kuchiku has fair-skin and platinum white hair with beautiful blue eyes that favor the ocean. She is slender and considerable voluptuous for her such a young age though not fully developed. Her hair is normally found to be put in one big braid except on special occasions in which she just lets her hair hang.

General Article[Clothing]: Kuchiku likes to wear form-fitting clothing normally dark tan to contrast with her fair-skin. Her ninja clothing comprises dark grey short shorts with her headband wrapped around her waist like a belt. She wears fish-net stockings only on her right-leg and her left-arm.

Personality: Kuchiku is a surprisingly warm person but not naive she chooses to wear a smile on her face instead of a frown. She hardly shows any other emotions even during times of grief and strife feeling as if she did do this she would have ended her life a long time ago. Looking at the glass half full rather then half empty.

Phobia(s): Parent issues basically: Being abandoned by her father and or dying like her mother things along those lines.

History: Kuchiku is born of a great noble and a poor village girl from Yuki, while sentenced to Yuki because of his play-boy behavior Kuchiku's father because he was disgracing the family name. He encountered a beautiful local girl whom he fell head over heels for. At first she did not return his feelings because she felt he was just another stuck up rich brat but he eventually won her over. Then it happened the two were planning to run away together and going to get married before Kuchiku's mother gave birth. But on their travel Kuchiku was born and her mother did not survive the birth. Her father named her Kuchiku because she had robbed him of his one true love. To heartbroken to take care of the baby he sent her to live with his nanny the woman who showed raised and loved him as her own since she could not have any kids and his parents couldn't be bothered with him. much love since he was a child he felt it was the least he could do send her with someone he felt could give her the love he could not.

As she grew older her Nana never lied to Kuchiku she told her the truth about her parentage the heartache her father still carries as he is globetrotting around the world trying to mend his heart. She decided to not let this define her she had her nana that is all she needed and from that she began to form a dream to become strong to stand on her own a shinobi of great status to be loved by all even one day maybe her father.

Other Information
Hobbies: Play Sudoku
Personal Effects: Has her family crest tatted on her right wrist.
Back to top Go down
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

Kuchiku Tendo (Amegakure) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuchiku Tendo (Amegakure)   Kuchiku Tendo (Amegakure) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:25 pm

Approved ~~
Back to top Go down

Kuchiku Tendo (Amegakure)
Page 1 of 1