Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Antari Sukio I_vote_lcapAntari Sukio I_voting_barAntari Sukio I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Antari Sukio I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Antari Sukio I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Antari Sukio I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Antari Sukio I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Antari Sukio I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Antari Sukio I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Antari Sukio I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Antari Sukio I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Antari Sukio I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Antari Sukio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Antari Sukio
Hokage
Hokage
Antari Sukio

Antari Sukio Empty
PostSubject: Antari Sukio   Antari Sukio I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:29 pm

Antari Sukio

Knowledge Skills
Genjutsu Knowledge: 4 KSP
Level I: Allows the ninja the ability to use up to C-rank Genjutsu of a single sub-type.
Level II: Allows the ninja to use genjutsu up to B-rank of a single sub-type. Gets Genjutsu Resistance Level I effects.

Ninjutsu Knowledge: 6 KSP
Level I: Allows the ninja to use basic Ninjutsu (note that some basic ninjutsu have other requirements).
Level II: Allows the ninja to use basic ninjutsu and jutsu from an element of his choice.
Level III: Allows the ninja to use basic ninjutsu and to have two ninjutsu elements. The second will only allow the ninja to use ninjutsu of lower rank than himself.

Taijutsu Knowledge: 4 KSP
Level I: Allows the ninja to perform simple Taijutsu attacks, such as punches and kick combos. The Ninja may only use Taijutsu's equal to his level, and may not use a style.
Level II: Allows the ninja to have one Taijutsu fighting style with all allowed rank jutsus.

Ability Skills
Chakra Sensory: 6 ASP
Level I: Allows the shinobi to sense surrounding chakra, for comparison with its own or surrounding ones. Requires at least Ninjutsu and Genjutsu Knowledge level II. (Range: 100 meters)
Level II: Allows the shinobi to sense chakra at higher range and also sense multiple chakra at once (maximum 5)(Range: 500 meters)
Level III: Allows the shinobi to sense multiple chakra and determine their location. (Range: 2Km)

Assassination: 6 ASP
Level I: The user is stealthy and clever, able to hide in the shadows and move quietly, giving the ninja an edge. User is immune to Chakra Sensory Level I and is 10% less likely to get caught in break-ins.
Level II: The Ninja is learned in anatomy, capable of targeting the vitals of an enemy's body with precision, for incapacitation, or assassination. User is immune to Chakra Sensory level II and is 20% less likely to get caught in break ins.
Level III: Worthy of the title Assassin, the ninja is able to use Assassin related Jutsus. User is immune to Chakra Sensory level III and is 30% less likely to get caught in break ins.

Seal Knowledge: 3 ASP
Level I: Allows the user to utilize their Curse Seal First Level at will and allows them to ignore the Pain of when the Seal is placed.
Level II: Allows user to utilize the First Level of the Curse Seal better, being able to use the Seal for one more round. It also allows the user to use the Fūja Hōin(Evil Sealing Method)

Genjutsu Resistance: 0 ASP
Level I: Allows the ninja to realize if he got trapped in a Genjutsu of the same rank, making it easier to make a plan of escape. Allows the use of Genjutsu Kai. Requires at least Genjutsu Knowledge level I.

Statistics
Knowledge Skill Points: 14/14
Ability Skill Points: 15/15

Primary Element: Fūinjutsu
Secondary Element: Sumiton
Primary Style: Assassin

Total Jutsu: 17/25
Total Jutsu Points: 170/175

Last edited by Antari Sukio on Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:14 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Antari Sukio
Hokage
Hokage
Antari Sukio

Antari Sukio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antari Sukio   Antari Sukio I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:36 pm

Basic Ninjutsu
35 Jutsu Points Spent

Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique]
Ninjutsu - Basic - E - Supplementary - 1 chakra
The Henge technique is an ability utilized by a ninja to alter their body to a limited degree, molding their chakra into the shape of another and giving it the appearance of said person. Finally, they alter their voice in order to fit their character. The transformation is far from perfect however, a disguise that keen eyes and ears can see through. Mannerisms, speaking patterns, and knowledge of the one copied are not necessarily known to the user of this technique. While this jutsu does imitate physical appearances, it does not grant any unique qualities. Bloodlines, mutations, and other body alterations are not granted upon the Henge user- They only appear to be. This jutsu is easily disrupted when struck.

Bunshin no Jutsu [Replication Technique]
Genjutsu - Sight - E - 1 chakra
A basic Genjutsu on which the user creates up to 5 copies of himself. This clones aren't real and are mainly used as a diversion. The clones can be destroyed like Kage Bunshin but they cannot hit a target. Because there are mere visual projections, they are not and do not effect their environment.

Waza no Jutsu [Walking Technique]
Ninjutsu - Chakra - E - Supplementary - 1 chakra
This technique is a must for any Shinobi. Difficult for some genins, Waza consists of basic manipulation of chakra through the fit. This is done through two ways. First, they may concentrate chakra to their soles to because adhesive, allowing them to walk on normally impossible surfaces, such as walls or a tree. Second, the user may force their chakra downward to act as a method of balance which grants them the ability to walk on water. Both take a constant concentration of chakra, and thus must be maintained each turn of usage for one chakra. This does not require hand seals.

Chakra Shūgō [Chakra Manifestation]
Ninjutsu - Chakra - E - Supplementary
The ability to draw from their reservoir of stamina in order to generate more chakra to use. This technique allows a ninja to take their body's energy in order to cast more jutsus during a battle. 10% of the Shinobi's Max chakra is replenished (Rounded down from .5). However, each time this is done it exhausts the body, due to the nature of forcing it go beyond it's safe limits. Each time further strains a user. This may be cast three times during a battle, with any further attempts causing a person to collapse. When performing Chakra Shugo, you may not have performed any jutsus this turn, nor may use any while doing this. Techniques in use may be maintained if they are of a supplementary or defensive nature. The chakra granted by this ability is added on your next turn. For purposes of percent, you use your Rank base. (Do not apply modifiers such as Chakra Capacity!)

Genjutsu Kai [Illusion Technique Release]
Ninjutsu - Chakra - C - Defensive
This basic technique allows the user to stop their flow of chakra and reactivate it in a burst of energy, essentially restarting their body in order to rid themselves of harmful chakra influences, most notably that of genjutsu. This technique may break genjutsus consisting of one sub-type. Chakra cost equals the cost of the genjutsu. If it is B-rank, it costs 3 more to break, 5 if A, and 7 if S-rank.

Last edited by Antari Sukio on Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Antari Sukio
Hokage
Hokage
Antari Sukio

Antari Sukio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antari Sukio   Antari Sukio I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:42 pm

Seal Jutsu
35 Jutsu Points Spent

Jibaku Fuda Fuuin (Exploding Tag Seal)
Ninpō – Fūinjutsu – C – Supplementary/Offensive – 5 chakra
The sealing technique used to create exploding tags. This technique allows the user to make exploding tags on the spot (one per use), but also to create exploding seals with the same intensity on other, more inconspicuous objects such as an umbrella. Each seal requires 1 additional chakra to explode.

Fūka Hōin [Fire Sealing Method]
Ninpō - Fūinjutsu - B - Offensive - 9 chakra
Fūka Hōin is a Fūinjutsu technique that allows the ninja to seal away a nearby fire. After unrolling a scroll to hold the fire, the ninja writes the needed sealing incantation onto the scroll. Then by forming the needed handseals, a vapor will emanate from the scroll to encompass the fire and take it back to the scroll for sealing. This fire can then be released again by unsealing it and directing it at an enemy. Requires Seal Knowledge Lv.2

Last edited by Antari Sukio on Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:12 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Antari Sukio
Hokage
Hokage
Antari Sukio

Antari Sukio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antari Sukio   Antari Sukio I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:50 pm

Sumiton Jutsu
85 Jutsu Points Spent

Sumi Tori Sōken [Art of Bird Spying]
Ninpō - Sumiton - E - Supplementary - 1 chakra
Through chakra infused ink, the user can shape small animals for the purpose of spying. Any information they gather is only passed to the user if they return to him or her.

Kawari Sumi no Shinsho [Ink Message Imitation]
Ninpō - Sumiton - E - Supplementary - 1 chakra
Using ink infused with chakra, the user can seal messages into the form of small birds/animals, thus allowing the animal(s) to travel to an intended target unnoticed. Messages can be revealed upon any surface. Cannot be read by the non-intended, but can be destroyed if caught.

Sumi Ayatsuri no Jutsu [Art of Ink Manipulation]
Ninpō - Sumiton - D - Supplementary - 2 chakra
Through chakra-infused ink, the user can create objects such as umbrellas for everyday use. Needs no chakra to maintain.

Sumi Buki no Jutsu [Weapon of Ink]
Ninpō - Sumiton - D - Offensive - 2 chakra
Using ink infused with chakra, the user can create five solid shuriken/two kunai to launch/wield.

Sumi Tsume no Jutsu [Ink Claw Technique]
Ninpō - Sumiton - D - Offensive - 2 Chakra
The user dips/paints his/her nails in chakra infused ink. The user is then able to mould the ink and wield it as claws. Requires no chakra to maintain.

Sumi Tori no Jutsu: [Giant Bird Imitation]
Ninpō - Sumiton - C - Supplementary - 5 chakra
By infusing chakra with ink, the user can create a giant bird capable of carrying up to three persons. Is quite flexible as to dodge potential attacks, but cannot retaliate with attacks of its own. Requires no chakra to maintain.

Sumi Kakuhan no Jutsu [Ink Whip Technique]
Ninpō - Sumiton - C - Offensive - 5 Chakra
While the Ink Claw Technique is still in effect, the user sends a burst of chakra through the black liquid. This causes tendril-like whips that are capable of seeking out and impaling opponents. Range of up to 10 meters.

Sumi Raion no Jutsu [Art of Lion Imitation]
Ninpō - Sumiton - C - Offensive - 5 chakra
By infusing chakra with ink, the user can draw three lion-like monsters that animate immediately into full-scale. Are painted instantly with the stroke of a brush. Usually sent to attack an opponent. Since they are made of ink, a single blow is usually enough to dispel them.

Last edited by Antari Sukio on Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Antari Sukio
Hokage
Hokage
Antari Sukio

Antari Sukio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antari Sukio   Antari Sukio I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:59 pm

Genjutsu
15 Jutsu Points Spent

Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu [Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings]
Genjutsu - Sight - E - Supplementary - 1 Chakra
A simple Genjutsu used to hide an object by altering the appearance of the image. If the target comes in contact with the hidden object the genjutsu is broken.

Suro-boisu no Jutsu [Voice Throwing Technique]
Genjutsu - Hear - D - Supplementary - 2 Chakra
This is an illusion in which targets the ears. It makes it so they can disguise the location in which their voice is coming from, convincing the target’s mind that they are hearing it from another place. Useful for staying hidden or confusing an enemy.
Back to top Go down
Antari Sukio
Hokage
Hokage
Antari Sukio

Antari Sukio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antari Sukio   Antari Sukio I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:08 pm

Assassin
0 Jutsu Points Spent
Back to top Go down
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

Antari Sukio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antari Sukio   Antari Sukio I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:14 pm

Approved ~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Antari Sukio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antari Sukio   Antari Sukio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Antari Sukio
Page 1 of 1