Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Hideaki Aoba's Equipment Update I_vote_lcapHideaki Aoba's Equipment Update I_voting_barHideaki Aoba's Equipment Update I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Hideaki Aoba's Equipment Update I_vote_lcapHideaki Aoba's Equipment Update I_voting_barHideaki Aoba's Equipment Update I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Hideaki Aoba's Equipment Update I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Hideaki Aoba's Equipment Update I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Hideaki Aoba's Equipment Update I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Hideaki Aoba's Equipment Update I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Hideaki Aoba's Equipment Update I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Hideaki Aoba's Equipment Update I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Hideaki Aoba's Equipment Update I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Hideaki Aoba's Equipment Update I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Hideaki Aoba's Equipment Update I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Hideaki Aoba's Equipment Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chibi Bob Nukem
Ame Jōnin
Ame Jōnin
Chibi Bob Nukem

Hideaki Aoba's Equipment Update Empty
PostSubject: Hideaki Aoba's Equipment Update   Hideaki Aoba's Equipment Update I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:50 am

Hideaki's previous equipment
Hideaki's skills and abilities

Due to a difference in skill allocation I'll have to scrap most of my weapons. I'll also be switching accessories completely. This can just be a new topic if you guys want =D

Equipment:

Tools:
『BASIC EQUIPMENT』
A pack issued to any ninja, that contains the following: ten shuriken, eight kunai (four for pack, four for leg holster), two smoke bombs, ten exploding tags, and one spool of wire (fifty feet).

Accessories:
Name: 『Tekou』
Weapon Class: Armor/Accessory
Pocket: Accessory (Worn on arms)
Equipment Type: Accessory
Description: Tekou are hand and wrist guards. They are metal plates that overlap to provide protection against blades and other weapons. The plates only cover the top of the arm. The plates are held onto the arm by a tight fitting, elastic, thick cloth. The cloth makes the tekou comfortable to wear.
Picture:.Tekou

Name: 『Hebigawa Kusari Katabira (Snakeskin Chain Mail)』
Weapon Class: Accessory
Pocket: Accessory (Worn on torso under jacket)
Description: This mail is worn under all garments on bare skin. The material it's made of is unknown, but most like to think its black carbon. Whatever it is, it is extremely resilient and light weight. It is threaded small enough to protect against stab wounds. The armor will chip away when hit hard enough to deflect the force away from the body, though this makes the armor smaller and smaller.
Picture:. (Don't wanna find one)

Name: 『Clamp and Crank』
Weapon Class: Accessory
Pocket: Accessory (Worn on waist)
Description: This accessory is a leather belt that is firm and doesn't stretch or snap. The belt has small metal plates on it along with four spools of ninja wire. The spools are attached to tiny automatic cranks that rapidly spins the spools. The wire has small clamps on the ends. The wire is 20 feet long on each spool.
Picture:. (Don't wanna find one for this)

『HITAI-ITE』
The forehead protecter or headband that everyone gets at Genin, which has a symbol representing his or her ninja village of origin. A strike through this symbol shows that the individual is a nukenin of their former home. The cloth is black and wraps all around. There is a metal plate within with no insignia, but the cloth has the pattern for Ame cut in it. Free item, expected to be always worn.

『FLAK JACKET』
A jacket given only to chūnin rank and higher ninja. Similar to Hitai-ite, flak jackets differ in design and color depending on the village that issued them. Expected to be worn by chunin and higher, free item. Worn under large jacket.

Weapon:
Name: 『Jinsokuburoos (Swift Blows)』
Weapon Class: Knife
Pocket: Weapon (Worn on various places)
Equipment Type: Light
Description: These knives are sturdy hand held blades that can be wielded one handed and thrown. They have a fork like structure consisting of two prongs that have an edge opposite of each other with a small space in the middle. The knives also have a hole in the center of them. Carries four.
Picture:.Jinsokuburoos

Name: 『Shigure ni Amekaze (Drizzle to Hard Rain)』
Weapon Class: Katana
Pocket: Weapon (Worn on back)
Equipment Type: Light
Description: This weapon is one of the finest katanas one can find. It is made from tempered steel with a hint of titanium added. The blade is roughly three or so feet long. The edge is sharp enough to slice through most substances. This weapon is the pride of a master of the Shigure Soen.
Picture:.Shigure ni Amekaze
Back to top Go down
http://forums.thescav.com/index/
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

Hideaki Aoba's Equipment Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hideaki Aoba's Equipment Update   Hideaki Aoba's Equipment Update I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:26 pm

Approved.

Just remember, that your armor stuff can still be pierced. Stabs would be the most effect, but slashes and blunt hits could chip and crack it. Remember you would still feel the physical hit, like a bullet proof vest.
Back to top Go down

Hideaki Aoba's Equipment Update
Page 1 of 1