Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
[UPDATE] Kiwa's Equipment I_vote_lcap[UPDATE] Kiwa's Equipment I_voting_bar[UPDATE] Kiwa's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
[UPDATE] Kiwa's Equipment I_vote_lcap[UPDATE] Kiwa's Equipment I_voting_bar[UPDATE] Kiwa's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
[UPDATE] Kiwa's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
[UPDATE] Kiwa's Equipment I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
[UPDATE] Kiwa's Equipment I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
[UPDATE] Kiwa's Equipment I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
[UPDATE] Kiwa's Equipment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
[UPDATE] Kiwa's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
[UPDATE] Kiwa's Equipment I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
[UPDATE] Kiwa's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
[UPDATE] Kiwa's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

[UPDATE] Kiwa's Equipment

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[UPDATE] Kiwa's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: [UPDATE] Kiwa's Equipment   [UPDATE] Kiwa's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:51 pm

Tools:

『BASIC MEDICAL EQUIPMENT』
A pack issued specifically to Iryō-nin only, that contains the following: five senbon, a pair of scalpels, two rolls of medical tape, thread, disinfectant solution, among other things to be added upon the discretion of the owner. All medical supplies are sterilized.

Accessories:

『DRAWING KIT』
The kit consists of a slender, foot-long tube containing ink, wrapped and connected by a common scroll. Two paintbrushes are typically tied on the outside to keep the scroll from rolling open.

『ZŌKETSUGAN』
A special pill unique to Iryō-nin only, the Zōketsugan speeds up the formation and increase of blood in the body. After having lost a significant amount of blood in battle, the medic can use this pill to replenish it. Carry three.

『HYŌRŌGAN』
Special pills that are issued to any ninja, unlike Zōketsugan. These pills replenish the stamina and chakra and nourish the body of the person who ingests it. It's made of powerful stimulants and nutrients. Carry five.

Weapon:

None
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

[UPDATE] Kiwa's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Kiwa's Equipment   [UPDATE] Kiwa's Equipment I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:54 pm

sure sure sure
Back to top Go down

[UPDATE] Kiwa's Equipment
Page 1 of 1