Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_vote_lcapScourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_voting_barScourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_vote_lcapScourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_voting_barScourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Scourge Taiyo Edit Page

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:17 pm

Name: Boushikibou [Hat Trick]
Type: Kenjutsu
Sub-type: Kyoukan
Orientation: Offensive
Cost: 6
Effects: A technique that relies on chakra enhanced projectiles, the ninja will throw three knives, needles, or similar weapon at an opponent. The first shall be thrown normally, the next chakra-enhanced, the last containing an immense amount of force behind it. The purpose of this technique is to penetrate armors and defenses. The first blade shall strike the defense, the next pushing it further in, and the last striking it to push the blade in deeper, cracking bones if necessary. Each transfers their force to the next blade, surprising the enemy and breaking an opponent's defenses. Requires Level Two Assassination

Name: Kagekamen [Shadow Mask]
Orientation: Supplementary
Cost: 5
Effects: This technique utilizes a cloak, robe, or some other form of clothing that is capable of covering the majority of the body. The user will cover the garment will chakra, utilizing it to alter the color to fit the landscape, much like a chameleon in order to hide themselves. Weapons, body parts outside of the garment, are not effected by this. This technique does not provide true invisibility, but merely camouflage. An object striking the altered garment will disrupt the technique, ending it. Requires Level Two Assassination

-30 JP

Remaining JP: 1

https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net/approved-jutsus-f23/3rd-update-scourge-taiyo-t458.htm
Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:18 am

sorry was busy,

Approved
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:43 pm

okay approved
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:19 am

Name: Bakuken [Bomb Fist]
Cost: 8
Effects: The shinobi shall secretly place an explosive tag upon their hand, typically upon their palm in order to hide it when making a fist. Upon nearing a foe they will ignite the tag and strike an enemy, attacking them seconds before the explosion. They will cover they hand with chakra and push the energy forward, thus directing the majority of the explosion towards an enemy. They will take damage from their proximity to the blast but reduced, the majority of the force being projected towards an enemy.

Name: Katon Gouryuuka no Jutsu [Great Dragon Fire Technique]
Type: Ninjutsu
Sub-type: Katon
Cost: 9
Effects: Katon Gouryuuka no jutsu forms a great dragon made of raging flames and releases it at an opponent. The technique is difficult to dodge due to the dragon's speed and the user's ability to redirect it mid-flight. It strikes by swallowing it's enemy whole, engulfing the enemy in it's hot flaming body. The jutsu is difficult to control however, due to's its unstable nature.

-40 JP
Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:40 am

M'kay approved
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Chibi Bob Nukem
Ame Jōnin
Ame Jōnin
Chibi Bob Nukem

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:18 pm

I think you meant +18 +28 +8

As long as that what was meant, Approved~
Back to top Go down
http://forums.thescav.com/index/
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:40 pm

Kinton: Hitei Mushō
Type: Ninpō
Sub-Type: Kinton
The user spits some thin senbon of metal which fly so fast that they can penetrate a tree bark to the middle. With this speed the nails can achieve deep distances in the opponent's body.

Kinton: Kane Shōheki
Type: Ninpō
Sub-Type: Kinton
Orientation: Defensive
The user creates a metal barrier which can sustain huge attacks. Although this barrier has a limit, when its crossed the barrier brakes.

-40 JP

Man, I spend JP faster then I spend money. That's scarry.
Back to top Go down
Chibi Bob Nukem
Ame Jōnin
Ame Jōnin
Chibi Bob Nukem

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:48 pm

Nah just means that you value JP less than money, and you get more JP then money most likely. Either way it's normal since JP can't be spent any other way.

Approved~
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:00 pm

m'kay
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:59 pm

Name: Kesshō Purizumu (Crystal Prism)
Type: Bloodline
Sub-type: Crystals (Kesshō)
Orientation: Defense
Cost: 8
Effects: A jutsu that has a variety of uses. This technique allows the user to focus chakra under their position and shoot several crystal walls that form a triangular prism around the user, it can be used as a method of defense against assault from any angle. The user could also focus their chakra under a enemies position and attempt to use the crystal walls to seal and trap any enemies inside the prism, making it a handy trick to trap any escaping ninja. Despite the red walls appearing glass thin, this jutsu is very resilient against ninjutsu attacks, and it takes a lot of physical force to break through.

https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net/drainage-sewers-f65/development-t612.htm#3890
Back to top Go down
Chibi Bob Nukem
Ame Jōnin
Ame Jōnin
Chibi Bob Nukem

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:38 pm

The story is roughly as long as the one for the A-rank so that's suitable

Approved~
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:24 pm

Switch Master Genjutsu with Master Ninjutsu, remove gen resistance level 3, and get rid of heavy mind, please? =D
Back to top Go down
Chibi Bob Nukem
Ame Jōnin
Ame Jōnin
Chibi Bob Nukem

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:41 am

Ok you gain Master Nin which allows you a secondary element along with your two main. You gain 25 JP from lack of Tadai Nentō. And you lose one level of free resistance.

Approved~
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:52 pm

m'kay
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:37 pm

Name: Katon Ryuki Funshutsu [Rising Eruption]
Type: Ninjutsu
Sub-type: Katon
Cost: 12
Effects: An indirect technique, the ninja instead of shooting fire towards an opponent will release flames into the ground, spinning the fire into a drill of sorts which will race underground, burning a tunnel until it falling beneath a foe, where it will then shoot upward like geyser, surrounding a foe in a pillar of deadly flames.

-25 JP

Last edited by Scourge_Taiyo on Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chibi Bob Nukem
Ame Jōnin
Ame Jōnin
Chibi Bob Nukem

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:33 pm

Aight, 86 JP remaining.

Except add a cost before I add it.
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:51 pm

Arg. I always forget costs D:
Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:00 pm

m'kay cost added and it has been located to your jutsu topic
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:42 pm

Name: Katsubō no Tsumi [Pain Lust]
Type: Genjutsu
Sub-type: Feel
Cost: 11
Effects: A physiological Genjutsu on which the enemy is dominated by a natural or sexual need or even a high pain. The enemy will do whatever it takes to satisfy its need, even if it means leaving the fight or seriously injuring themselves.

Name: Senbō no Tsumi [Jealousy Control]
Type: Genjutsu
Sub-type: Feel
Cost: 10
Effects: A physiological Genjutsu in which the target becomes jealous of the user, and tries to imitate the user’s jutsus. Obviously, this is impossible which makes the target do useless stuff, making him open for attack.

-50 JP
Back to top Go down
Chibi Bob Nukem
Ame Jōnin
Ame Jōnin
Chibi Bob Nukem

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:42 pm

Costs are there this time =D

Approved~ 6JP remaining.
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:05 pm

Switched from Master Nin to Master Tai. Dropped Kinton and plus one level to strength.

+ 120 JP from removal of Kinton.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scourge Taiyo Edit Page
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next