Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
[3rd UPDATE] Scourge Taiyo I_vote_lcap[3rd UPDATE] Scourge Taiyo I_voting_bar[3rd UPDATE] Scourge Taiyo I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
[3rd UPDATE] Scourge Taiyo I_vote_lcap[3rd UPDATE] Scourge Taiyo I_voting_bar[3rd UPDATE] Scourge Taiyo I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
[3rd UPDATE] Scourge Taiyo I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
[3rd UPDATE] Scourge Taiyo I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
[3rd UPDATE] Scourge Taiyo I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
[3rd UPDATE] Scourge Taiyo I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
[3rd UPDATE] Scourge Taiyo I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
[3rd UPDATE] Scourge Taiyo I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
[3rd UPDATE] Scourge Taiyo I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
[3rd UPDATE] Scourge Taiyo I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
[3rd UPDATE] Scourge Taiyo I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

[3rd UPDATE] Scourge Taiyo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

[3rd UPDATE] Scourge Taiyo Empty
PostSubject: [3rd UPDATE] Scourge Taiyo   [3rd UPDATE] Scourge Taiyo I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:41 pm

Knowledge Skills

Quote :
Genjutsu Knowledge

Level I: Allows the ninja the ability to use up to C-rank Genjutsu of a single sub-type.
Level II: Allows the ninja to use genjutsu up to B-rank of a single sub-type. Gets Genjutsu Resistance Level I effects.
Level III: Allows the ninja to use Genjutsu up to A rank of two sub-types. Gets Genjutsu Resistance Level II effects.

Ninjutsu Knowledge

Level I: Allows the ninja to use basic Ninjutsu (note that some basic ninjutsu have other requirements).
Level II: Allows the ninja to use basic ninjutsu and jutsu from an element of his choice.
Level III: Allows the ninja to use basic ninjutsu and to have two ninjutsu elements. The second will only allow the ninja to use ninjutsu of lower rank than himself.

Taijutsu Knowledge

Level I: Allows the ninja to perform simple Taijutsu attacks, such as punches and kick combos. The Ninja may only use Taijutsu's equal to his level, and may not use a style.
Level II: Allows the ninja to have one Taijutsu fighting style with all allowed rank jutsus.
Level III: Allows the user to have two Taijutsu styles. The second one will only allow to use jutsus of lower rank then himself. The user gains a level one combat trait for free.
Master Level: Allows the user to have two Primary Taijutsu Styles and allows the user gains a level two combat skill. Replaces level one. The user may identify open taijutsu styles.

22 KSP / 22 KSP

Ability Skills

Quote :
Combat Skills

Agility and Speed

Level I: Gives the ninja more speed and agility than average ninja do, which allows them to dodge basic attacks with more efficiency. Requires at least Taijutsu Knowledge Level II.
Level II: Gives the ninja more speed and agility than before, allowing him to dodge ranged attacks, such as shurikens with more efficiency.
Level III: Allows the ninja to use speed related jutsus (Jutsus will have the requirement).
Master Level: Gives a huge boost on speed and agility. Every thing that requires speed or agility to do, is done with great facility by the ninja.

Assassination

Level I: The user is stealthy and clever, able to hide in the shadows and move quietly, giving the ninja an edge. User is immune to Chakra Sensory Level I and is 10% less likely to get caught in break-ins.
Level II: The Ninja is learned in anatomy, capable of targeting the vitals of an enemy's body with precision, for incapacitation, or assassination. User is immune to Chakra Sensory level II and is 20% less likely to get caught in break ins.
Level III: Worthy of the title Assassin, the ninja is able to use Assassin related Jutsus. User is immune to Chakra Sensory level III and is 30% less likely to get caught in break ins.
Master Level: Allows the ninja to be perfect at the arts of stealth and quick kills, giving them near perfect accuracy, and move without even being known. User is Immune to Chakra Sensory Master Level and is 40% less likely to get caught in break ins.

Strength and Power

Level I: Gives the ninja more strength and power then average ninja do, providing more physical constitution, allowing the ninja to sustain more damage. Requires at least Taijutsu Knowledge Level II.
Level II: Gives the ninja more strength and power then average ninja do, which allows them to deliver more damage in their Taijutsu attacks. The strength level of the ninja will be enough to crack stone with an attack. *free*

Chakra-Based

Genjutsu Resistance

Level I: Allows the ninja to realize if he got trapped in a Genjutsu of the same rank, making it easier to make a plan of escape. Allows the use of Genjutsu Kai. Requires at least Genjutsu Knowledge level I. *free*
Level II: Allows the ninja to realize if he got trapped in a Genjutsu of one rank higher. Also, allows the use of Genjutsu Hakai. Genjutsu of one sub-type require one less chakra to break. *free*

Hand Seal Expert

Level I: The Shinobi is able to make hand seals far faster, allowing them to mold chakra and perform jutsus at a quicker rate then others.
Level II: The Ninja has learned how to manipulate their chakra well enough to form hand seals with a single hand, though at a slower rate then normal techniques.

Chakra Sensory

Level I: Allows the shinobi to sense surrounding chakra, for comparison with its own or surrounding ones. Requires at least Ninjutsu and Genjutsu Knowledge level II. (Range: 100 meters)
Level II: Allows the shinobi to sense chakra at higher range and also sense multiple chakra at once (maximum 5)(Range: 500 meters)

Special Skills:

Kekkei Genkai Mastery

Level I: Allows the ninja to use his Kekkei Genkai abilities or jutsus up to rank C.
Level II: Allows the ninja to use his Kekkei Genkai abilities or jutsus up to rank B.
Level III: Allows the ninja to use his Kekkei Genkai abilities or jutsus up to rank S.

32 ASP / 32 ASP

Jutsu

Quote :
Basic Techniques

Spoiler:

Genjutsu

Spoiler:

Shoton (Primary)

Spoiler:

Katon (Secondary)

Spoiler:

Chisokuken (Primary)

Spoiler:

Kyoukan (Primary)

Spoiler:

Rasengan

Spoiler:

JP 665/665

Last edited by Scourge_Taiyo on Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:38 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: [3rd UPDATE] Scourge Taiyo   [3rd UPDATE] Scourge Taiyo I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:50 pm

You have 6 AS not including the genjutsu lvl 3 you got for free, but for the level one taijutsu that is free and doesn't count toward the skill count, but adding more then you got free does.
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: [3rd UPDATE] Scourge Taiyo   [3rd UPDATE] Scourge Taiyo I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:02 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

PostSubject: Re: [3rd UPDATE] Scourge Taiyo   [3rd UPDATE] Scourge Taiyo I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:13 pm

Approved ~~
Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: [3rd UPDATE] Scourge Taiyo   [3rd UPDATE] Scourge Taiyo I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:05 pm

0+38 JP+8 JP-15-30+28 JP+18 JP-40

=7JP

Added
Name: Kesshō Tōmei-sei (Crystal Transparency).

Name: Boushikibou [Hat Trick]
Name: Kagekamen [Shadow Mask]

Name: Bakuken [Bomb Fist]
Name: Katon Gouryuuka no Jutsu [Great Dragon Fire Technique]

Updated 7/18
Back to top Go down
Chibi Bob Nukem
Ame Jōnin
Ame Jōnin
Chibi Bob Nukem

PostSubject: Re: [3rd UPDATE] Scourge Taiyo   [3rd UPDATE] Scourge Taiyo I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:22 pm

+18 +28 +8

+54 JP Total

-20 JP for Donation

+27 JP

-20 JP Kesshō Purizumu (Crystal Prism)

+25 JP Lack of Tadai Nento

Switched from Master Gen to Master Nin

+38

-25 Name: Katon Ryuki Funshutsu [Rising Eruption]

+120 JP for removal of Kinton

206 JP

Updated 1/30
Back to top Go down
http://forums.thescav.com/index/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [3rd UPDATE] Scourge Taiyo   [3rd UPDATE] Scourge Taiyo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[3rd UPDATE] Scourge Taiyo
Page 1 of 1