Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_vote_lcapScourge Taiyo Edit Page I_voting_barScourge Taiyo Edit Page I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_vote_lcapScourge Taiyo Edit Page I_voting_barScourge Taiyo Edit Page I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Scourge Taiyo Edit Page

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

Scourge Taiyo Edit Page Empty
PostSubject: [2nd UPDATE] Scourge Taiyo   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:50 pm

Knowledge Skills

Spoiler:

18 KSP / 18 KSP

Ability Skills

Spoiler:

20 ASP / 21 ASP

Jutsu

Spoiler:

JP 365/369

Last edited by Scourge_Taiyo on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:03 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:56 pm

Approved ~~
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:00 pm

Hey, looks like I finally made one of these!

Name: Rasengan (Spiraling Sphere)
Type: Ninjutsu
Sub-type: Basic
Orientation: Offensive
Cost: 9
Effects: Developed by the Leaf Shinobi, the Rasengan is a unique ninjutsu that uses normal chakra and has it spun into a powerful technique, an orb with whirling energy capable of felling foes. The Rasengan is a technique that uses solely shape manipulation to work it's jutsu- Because of this, it requires no hand seals, and is able to be used by ninja regardless of their elemental affinities. The technique consists of three parts- The gathering of chakra to be used for the move, the building on the sphere itself, and the rotation of the chakra- When all three are done properly, the Rasengan will be created. The sphere attacks in a drill-like manner, the rotating chakra furiously striking against whatever it touches to grind away at the of the target. The force of the move is so great that it can fling opponents away with ease. For Chunnins, the jutsu requires a shadow clone to produce the Rasengan.

Approved Topic

Code:

Rasengan

[spoiler]Name: Rasengan (Spiraling Sphere)
Type: Ninjutsu
Sub-type: Basic
Cost: 7
Effects: Developed by the Leaf Shinobi, the Rasengan is a unique ninjutsu that uses normal chakra and has it spun into a powerful technique, an orb with whirling energy capable of felling foes. The Rasengan is a technique that uses solely shape manipulation to work it's jutsu- Because of this, it requires no hand seals, and is able to be used by ninja regardless of their elemental affinities. The technique consists of three parts- The gathering of chakra to be used for the move, the building on the sphere itself, and the rotation of the chakra- When all three are done properly, the Rasengan will be created. The sphere attacks in a drill-like manner, the rotating chakra furiously striking against whatever it touches to grind away at the of the target. The force of the move is so great that it can fling opponents away with ease. For Chunnins, the jutsu requires a shadow clone to produce the Rasengan. [/spoiler]

Add this right under bloodline in the jutsu section.

Last edited by Scourge_Taiyo on Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:07 pm

okay
Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:03 pm

Sorry to tell you, but you need a higher chakra cost because B rank is not in the 7 range >>
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:16 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot that. Moved it to 9. Better Now?
Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:13 pm

Si Senora, I'll go change that now
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:37 am

+36 JP

Previous Total JP = 629

Current Total JP = 665

-
Kinton: Kagane Yari
Type: Ninpō
Sub-Type: Kinton
Cost: 9
Using metallic minerals from the ground, the ninja creates a spear with 5'feet long. This Spear is considered as full offense because is capable of penetrating any type of armor and almost all type of Ninjutsu barrier.

( Add to Ninpo Jutsu List )

-
Previous Spent JP = 625

Current Spent JP = 665

Last edited by Scourge_Taiyo on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:40 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:13 am

I forgot about this totally, but I'm pretty sure you still have to rp for these now so I'll be expecting a link soon. Forgot about your other jutsu's you have had that went over the original limit of jp, which was my own stupidity that you didn't rp for the jutsu's.
Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:42 am

No she is good both of those are pre-made jutsu's for the assassin style only custom + Forbidden Jutsu's require rp's according to Shiro, Though my issue is Scourge you didn't take into account that Rasengan costs 20jp, you are short some jp from getting both of these
Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:56 am

Well, I had double checked this time, and read it that you need to rp still for a jutsu, doesn't say anything about only being a custom jutsu in it, so need him to post because I want to know.
Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:22 pm

Check the second post in the custom jutsu's topic Iki and yeah once the jp adds up properly you are all good here
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:55 pm

Added the price for Rasengan, edited the jutsu, and updated the JP. Am I good to go now?
Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:06 am

The new jutsu you put here has no chakra cost.
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:40 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:35 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:05 pm

Last edited by Sugar Bewbs on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:07 pm

M'kay plz make sure that you put the link to your approved jutsu topic next time If it is here already plz tell me where
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:42 pm

Name: Kesshō Tōmei-sei (Crystal Transparency).
Type: Bloodline
Sub-type: Crystal
Orientation: Offensive/Defensive
Cost: 13, 2 upkeep
Effects: A vital jutsu to any Taiyo. This jutsu actually allows the user to move through their own crystals, or allow their crystals to pass through them. Without this jutsu, any Taiyo can be stabbed or impaled by their own jutsus, and thus, any Taiyo jutsus can become a liability. The steps taken to use this jutsu are simple. The user focuses their chakra to shroud them like a cloak of sorts, and when they come in contact with one of the crystals they’ve made, the user manages to restore the crystals back to chakra on contact, making the user almost seem transparent, allowing movement through crystals or crystals to move through them. Once the user removes contact from the crystals, the crystals will return to their normal state. The jutsu only affects the user, and the crystals will stay solid to anyone else. This jutsu can only be used to pass through the crystals casted by the user. It cannot pass through other crystals casted by other users and it cannot be used to pass through other objects. This jutsu cannot be used on anyone else, only the caster.

New Custom Jutsu.

Last edited by Scourge_Taiyo on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:57 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:44 pm

Personally I would say rank it up, and keep in mind that any cannon that allows similar abilities are S-ranks (Those belonging to both the Hyouton, and Kaguya bloodlines) but they have more involved in them so I would not approve this lower than a A-rank, Also make sure that you have an upkeep cost of at least 1 if not 2, Also a slightly more in depth rp as to the creation of the technique

The rank thing I might be lenient on if you can show me a canon clan with a similar ability at a lower rank than S

Though I will be honest, and will allow you to put the cost at B-rank but the rank will remain A until other proof is provided
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:07 pm

Editted the roleplay, rank, and upkeep. XP
Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:52 pm

Okay, You are more or less all set, though now you have one more thing to take care of, and that is to make sure that you can't use except to pass through your own crystals, also you can only use it on yourself once that is in there I will approve it
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:09 pm

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:01 pm

okay approved I will add it to your clans jutsu's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scourge Taiyo Edit Page   Scourge Taiyo Edit Page I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scourge Taiyo Edit Page
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next