Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Sono hebi oite sono kuro [The snake in the Dark][Private] I_vote_lcapSono hebi oite sono kuro [The snake in the Dark][Private] I_voting_barSono hebi oite sono kuro [The snake in the Dark][Private] I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Sono hebi oite sono kuro [The snake in the Dark][Private] I_vote_lcapSono hebi oite sono kuro [The snake in the Dark][Private] I_voting_barSono hebi oite sono kuro [The snake in the Dark][Private] I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Sono hebi oite sono kuro [The snake in the Dark][Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Sono hebi oite sono kuro [The snake in the Dark][Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Sono hebi oite sono kuro [The snake in the Dark][Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Sono hebi oite sono kuro [The snake in the Dark][Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Sono hebi oite sono kuro [The snake in the Dark][Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Sono hebi oite sono kuro [The snake in the Dark][Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Sono hebi oite sono kuro [The snake in the Dark][Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Sono hebi oite sono kuro [The snake in the Dark][Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Sono hebi oite sono kuro [The snake in the Dark][Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Sono hebi oite sono kuro [The snake in the Dark][Private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rukasu
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Rukasu

Sono hebi oite sono kuro [The snake in the Dark][Private] Empty
PostSubject: Sono hebi oite sono kuro [The snake in the Dark][Private]   Sono hebi oite sono kuro [The snake in the Dark][Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:50 am

In a day where there is no rain, no clouds, no shadow, as the sun burns the city in which the desert lyes. The Desert was so hot, as some of the people were insides their homes, due to the crazy heat, that torment the people in the village called Sunakagure. They were all use to the heat, as it really didn't bothered them at all, but they really did wanted to stay home, so that they could relax, and eat. It was mid day as the sun was still in the air, glaring down at Suna, as if he didn't care about Konohagakure or Amekagure. If you looked at the sky you wouldn't see a single cloud in the air, not even any birds that would always fly by in the air. It was way to hot to even be out side, but there are some in this village that love the heat so much that they are always out side enjoying the hot beautiful whether that was in store for Suna, but thats what some would say.

This is a story where one boy becomes very evil, as he will start killing anyone that would stand in his way. This shinobi is now meditating in a very dark apartment, with his pet snakes.

The evil shinobi, did not sleep at all as the night past, he was meditating on a plan to full fill his first mission that he wanted to complete for some time. As he knew that it will take sometime to complete this mission or even start it, he knew that he must be very patient in what he had to do. As the shinobi was meditating he started to feel everyone chakras as he felt everyone around him, he kept his sensory at high. He wanted to keep on practicing on his senses. As his eyes were closed, he kept on meditating. He started to feel around to feel who was a strong shinobi or not.

He wanted to keep that in mind, so he wouldn't confront any of them. As this shinobi was in his apartment, in the dark, as his snakes were slithering around in the apartment. He held concentration, as the whole apartment was very dark and quiet, he knew that he will show his face to the world soon enough so he can start his plan. His plan was very secret, so secret that no one knew, not even the snakes. He felt as the time would come very soon, that he would relive only one part of his plan to torment the world of their pathetic lives.

As the shinobi was still in meditation, he was really calm and he felt focused as his mind was working in many ways, as he was training his mind to act smarter in the art of illusions. This shinobi was very good at them as well, only a genin at the moment ad he can perform several illusions, without even moving. This shinobi was very smart, as he always had plans before plans. He knew what he had to do, and he knew that his mission will start very soon, but he awaited for the perfect chance to strike.

As he finished his training he opened his eyes, got up and walked over to his snake, "We are so close to achieving our goal, a few more steps and I will be just like you, hahahahaha" His said as his laugh was very insane like. He was trying to achieve something that no one has ever done before, He was also going to keep it a secret as he was smarter than any genin , maybe chunin in the village of Suna. The shinobi looked in the mirror and started laughing out loud, he was started to get more and more scary, he was very evil, and he knew that his evil can be contained for a while, as he wasn't ready to released hell onto the Suna village.

His name is Ryu-Matsu, but he preferred Ryu, as he was the one to start off a whole new evil in this world, a evil so great the kages will surrender their power. Ryu, knew that will take a long time to achieve that goal, but he didn't mind waiting as he was ready for any thing that would get in his way. As the shinobi had gotten all of his stuff ready he walked out of his apartment, then locking the door. Ryu started walking around as the people stared at him, they feared him, they didn't know if they were to run, or ignore the fact that he was even there.

Ryu didn't care at all, as his anger was kept within his black soul, he walked to the nearest Food store, as he was walking in the waiter, was shaking as he was also scared of Ryu.

"How may I help you?" The waiter asked Ryu, as Ryu looked at him, "Ramen, and sake, now!", Ryu, said as the waiter sat him down as ran to get his food quickly. Ryu, liked the way that they all were scared of him, he really didn't care why but he knew that it was better off for him, not to know any one in this world.

Ten minutes later, the waiter, came back with his food, as he bowed to Ryu, he left and Ryu, started eating and drinking his sake. It took him about some time later, as he finished his meal, paid the waiter, and left the shop. He was full, and he felt great in his stomach. As he walked back home, he wondered why was it that the people in this world had so much fear for the shinobis. Ryu kept on walking as he started to not care about the situation. He had felt like the people were protecting themselves from danger.

As he had gotten home, and opened the door, he walked in and closed the door and locked it. As the shinobi sat back down, and started to meditate on everything once again, he knew he was not going to go to sleep again. He was going to meditate and train all night so he could destroy anyone he wanted.
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Sono hebi oite sono kuro [The snake in the Dark][Private]   Sono hebi oite sono kuro [The snake in the Dark][Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:32 am

It really took about four hours after the shinobi fell sleep, he was in a deep sleep on his bed. He needed his sleep, as he was going to feel better in the morning, as his sleep went on, he started to have strange dreams about a lot of stuff. In his first part of the dream he notices that the people were having fun, playing with eachother, as he was forced to watch. He couldn't help him self but throw up in his dream, as he hated everything he was seeing at that moment. The kids were happy, not caring about anything in the world, living in peace protected by their own parents. He really did hate it all, the love, the peace, and the happiness. He couldn't take it anymore, as he yalled stop it, everything turned black. Like he was in some form of an A-Rank genjutsu. He didn't know what he had to do but as he stood there, he notices a red hair person. walking away from him. Ryu chased after him, to ask him what was going on, but it had seem that Ryu was never going to catch up to the Red haired person.

As time went by, he kept chasing him until, the red haired person dispeared, as the shinobi stopped running, he wondered if it was all over, if this whole place that torment the very black soul of Ryu. He kept on looking around and around, as everything he saw was black exect for himself. He kept on looking, but for some strange reason there was nothing, and he knew he had to get out of here as soon as possible before another thing appears and it wont be to his liking. Time goes by as the shinobi started walking again, he wondered if he walked maybe something would happen, or hopefully anything that would release him from this torment. As he kept on walking he notices, people lying on the floor dead, with blood all over them, as they stare at Ryu. Ryu was not easily scared but this sight was very gruesome, as all the bodies were dead for some time, due to their smell.

Ryu kept on walking ignoring everything he had saw, as he saw a purple light, walking towards it he notices snakes were slithering around looking at Ryu, as they bow their heads a bit. As he notice the snakes doing that, he wanted to see more for some strange reason, as he kept on walking towards the purple light, he also started to see suna destroted, and this made him more and more excited, so he kept on walking to see if anything more will happen or will this be a joke, and it will all seem fake. Well as he kept on walking towards the purple light he notice that he saw himself on a tower laughing as Suna was in flames, and as he kept on watching he saw that the Kazekage Zombie was in chains, forcefully bowing to him, as he just found out that Ryu was ruler of this world, and he knew for a fact that, this might as well heppen, if Ryu wanted to achieve his goal.

As he watched the destruction, he had felt insanely excited, as he wanted this so much in his heart, he knew that by achieving any part of his goals he can make the Zombie bow down to his feet. He also knew that this will take time, so much time of peperation, planning, and concentration. He knew that he had to formulate a plan, but this plan has to be perfect, that has no room for failure. So he knew that it will take years, to understand more jutsus, so he can be smarter, stronger, and faster.

Time went by as he kept on watching the destruction, but he notice that there were other people that would stand against him in due time, but he couldn't see their faces. He just had that feeling that would make him angry, so angry that he wanted to kill the people that would stand against him for their own reasons. Ryu would never had thought that these images in his head, were driving him insane. He couldn't take it anymore, as he wanted this to end now.

Moments later, he woken up, and he felt drained out like no energy at all, as he had gotten up, very slowly. He felt like he wake training for years, with no stop. He knew that every morning he was like this. He hated this felling so much as he tried and tried again, to fix this feeling, but every morning he would wake up very weak. As he walked over to the kitchen he opened a jar, that was full of rats, throwing two to the floor. His snakes were already at their attack position as they slithered closer and closer, as they go for the kill.

He then takes out another rat, snaps its neck, as he open his mouth and ate the rat whole, swollowing down his troat, he loved it all. The taste, so good, it made him feel real good. As that was over he got everything ready, as he walked out of his house, locking the door behind him.

As the heat was so great it made Ryu's snake skin feel really good. It made him wake up better in the morning. The sun was the key, so that he wouldn't feel weak, he felt regenerated. He felt good, and he felt evil, as he walked around the town, he knew that he was going to probally have the same day. As he kept on walking he knew that he had to start training again in his home, so he was just going for a little walk. As he then sat down on the bench chair, looking at all the people walking by, as they stare at him, scared that he might attack the people or something.

People stare at the snake shinobi, as they glare at him, looking at him like he was a disgrace to mankind, but Ryu knew not to care what others say. As he put his hooded over his head, and relaxes in the sun.
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Sono hebi oite sono kuro [The snake in the Dark][Private]   Sono hebi oite sono kuro [The snake in the Dark][Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:26 pm

Quote :
Mission Type:

Name: Steal Iki's Wallet
Team: Rukasu [Only]
Description: Indeed we need a team to steal Iki's wallet out from under his nose, sneak into his house and take his wallet, wait for him to realize it's missing and then put it back into his house. (Not the actual Iki X3)

As he sat on the bench, he was formulating plans to figure out what will he being do. He knew that he can ot talk to anybody, as they would run away in fear. He really didn't care, as he would probally only asked them to pass the salt or something. As he felt relaxed as the sun beams down on him, trying to give him a tan or something. It actually made him feel like he is repowered. The heat was his friend, as the rain he hated. He was never outside when it was raining, because rain to him is like acid, as he did not like the feeling of the rain, he just stayed inside the house so the ran wont touch him. As most of the days when it was all about the sun, he was always outside, trying to hit by the sun's rays. The sun made him feel better. If was him in a fight, he would actually have to fight in the sun, not when it is raining.

As the shinobi was on the bench a bird came flying towards him as he felt the bird approaching him, as he kept his guard up he glared at the bird, as it cam closer, he notice a piece a paper attached to its leg. Ryu took out his arm, as the bird flew on top of his arm, taking the note, from the bird and then giving the bird some bird food. The bird flew away. Ryu looked at the note as he opened the note carefully he started to read the note, that was from his Kazekage himself. "hmmmm interesting, IT sounds like he needs my help or something, but ok I will accept this mission." Ryu said as he puts the paper inside his pocket, inside his cloak. The shinobi stood up and started walking in the direction to Iki's house. In the note it stated that Ryu must go to Ryu's house, find his wallet, and steal it, then wait until he notices that his wallet is missing, put it back, without him noticing. Ryu knew that this would be easy due to his chakra sensory and assasination skills. The shinobi started to think, that maybe he should place a genjutsu on the person so that he wouldn't know that he was being in any type of harm.

As he kept on walking down the path towards Iki's house, he knew that he had to do this mission perfectly. As the shinobi kept on walking he already was formulating a plan to help him on this mission, and even if he would've gotten caught, he would place a genjutsu on the shinobi so he would be able to recover what he had to do. It was a simple plan that he knew that he had to do this the right way. He had felt that if he would fail a mission this simple, he might as well kill Iki, but that would not be apart of the mission that will make Ryu, get stonger. The shinoi kept on walking as the people stepped away from him, so scared of him, as they start to sweat at the start they first see the scary shinobi.

The shinobi was about five minutes away from Iki's house, as he kept on walking he had started to think that he should spy on the guy first just in case that the guy would leave the wallet anywhere. Ryu jumpped on top of a tree branch as he ran accross the tree branch on to someone's house, then from there, he ran to another house. He sat down on top of the house, as he watches the man enter his house. He watched him very closely, as the man went to the kitchen as he sat down on the chair, he was tired from work, as Ryu notice him yawning. This was actually a perfect moment to actually strike, but he waiting to the moment he saw the wallet. About five mintues had past, as the guy had gotten up and walked to his room, as he was taking off his clothes, Ryu looked away until he had gotten to the shower.

Now it was his chance, as Ryu rushed into his apartment as he quietly went into the kitchen window. He was very quick about everything, so silent like a person who couldn't talk. He quickly went into his room, looked into his pants, grabbed his wallet, and left the room. The shinobi heared the guy started to open the door, as Ryu rushed out of the room, entered the kitchen, and then left out of the window. Ryu ran back to the roof top where he was before, as he watched the guy in his room, getting new clothes back on, then the guy went to his pants as he was searching for him wallet but he notice that the wallet wasn't there. The guy started looking around as he started searching everything. He looked under his bed and in every counter, then he rushed to the kitchen and started looking for his wallet there.

Ryu watched him as the guy kept on looking for his wallet, until he went back into the bathroom to search for it there. Ryu knew this was his chance again, as he ran towards the window where his room was located, entered the room, placing the wallet on the bed, and then he rushed out of there as quickly as possible. Ryu went back on the road as he started to walk back home, he notices the guy yell a happy tone, once he found his wallet. Ryu knew he completed his mission. The shinobi started to think if he had to walk to the Kazekages office to report back to him. He knew that he did a great job, only because he knew the guy didn't expect it at all. It was a perfect plan and he did it so smoothly.

PostSubject: Re: Sono hebi oite sono kuro [The snake in the Dark][Private]   Sono hebi oite sono kuro [The snake in the Dark][Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sono hebi oite sono kuro [The snake in the Dark][Private]
Page 1 of 1