Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Snake in the Grass I_vote_lcapSnake in the Grass I_voting_barSnake in the Grass I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Snake in the Grass I_vote_lcapSnake in the Grass I_voting_barSnake in the Grass I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Snake in the Grass I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Snake in the Grass I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Snake in the Grass I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Snake in the Grass I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Snake in the Grass I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Snake in the Grass I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Snake in the Grass I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Snake in the Grass I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Snake in the Grass I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Snake in the Grass

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

Snake in the Grass Empty
PostSubject: Snake in the Grass   Snake in the Grass I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:28 pm

Bamboo branches lay cast upon the ground, a path being carved through the forest as the silver-haired many cut through wall after wall of trees, his scalpel flickering casually, each minor slice causing the rest of the tree, without it's support to tumble. Methodically he advanced, letting out only an occasional yawn as he cut forward, undisturbed by the vastness of the bamboo forests which stood in his way. At last, he pocketed the blade after wiping it, looking into the new world he stood in. A vast waterfall lay before him, water thundering down, the river traveling through the woods for miles. It was an interesting place. From the cliff ledge he stood upon, it was as if the water, forest, ground, and sky were all connected, a portrait of beauty. He smirked. "Well, I suppose we could have chosen a worse spot." He dropped down into the water, crashing into it with a splash, disappearing under it. Near the thundering falls he reappeared, let out a gasp of relief at the air. "...Yari, yari..." He continued onward, pasting down the great fall into a cave, thrusting his coast to the side so as not to way him down. Damp and cold, he lay against the cave wall, waiting as he dried himself, the ever-rushing water a lullaby to his ears.
Back to top Go down
https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net
Kujo The Fuzzy
A-class Nukenin
A-class Nukenin
Kujo The Fuzzy

Snake in the Grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake in the Grass   Snake in the Grass I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:11 am

Water flew through the air of the cave iradically for a few moments before coming to a stop almost as soon as it had started. The culprit of the flinging water was of course Kujo shaking about like any true dog trying to get the water out of his tail and hair. Once he had achieved this goal he removed both his tattered black shirt and ragged blue jeans leaving him in nothing but in a pair of black boxers that seemed to be far less damaged than the rest of his attire. Kujo crumpled the clothing that he had removed before tossing them to the ground at his feet with a gruff growl of dissatisfaction before he began to sniff around the cave looking for something in particular. After only seconds he found what he had been looking for attached to both the sides of the cave and some on the ground on which they now stood. It was moss of course and much to their luck it covered a good portion of the cave. Within a few moments Kujo had gathered up a fairly large amount of the plantation before dumping it a few feet from the good doctor and after positioning it properly the ninja mutt gathered a small amount of chakra into his finger tips before pressing his fingers against the moss and shooting a small amount of raiton into his make sift camp site. Within moments the two had a small but functional fire which would hasten the warming process. With that Kujo sat down across from Sho before reaching over to grab his clothing and place it closer to the fire upon which time he revealed through his outstretched body a gigantic scar across the entire middle portion of his body and an even bigger scar stamped directly in the middle of his chest. As he sat back up and faced the doctor he stared at him curiously for a few moments before finally asking the one thing that he actually had on his mind. "What's next doc?"

Jutsu used

Spoiler:

92 jp remaining
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

Snake in the Grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake in the Grass   Snake in the Grass I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:35 pm

Well, well- It seemed like his little pet was capable of feeding itself. Now, if they could only grab something to eat. Perhaps he was also part hunting dog. Madaraki discarded his white coat, leaning towards the fire that his partner-in-crime had made with his raiton jutsu. The elemental ninjutsu utilized only one type of chakra in their creation, but that did not mean the other elements could not be in turn manipulated. Where lightning sprang, fire often in turn followed suit. Wind in turn was devoured by the flame. And they were surrounded by earth behind raging water. How quaint. The silver-haired doctor considered the flames for a few moments, watching them curl and dance, blazing with disregard for the two beings, the private audience which watched the flickering blaze. Madaraki smiled. "Well, we could try opening back up that scar of yours and see how you tick..." Sho suggested nonchalantly. "But, I will have to send word to your master. It is unlikely that much trouble would come from sending a letter via normal routes, but I believe a personal message is the safest." He raised his hand to adjust his glasses, only to pause, to recall that they had been destroyed. Trickery of memory and habit. He'd have to dock that from Kujo's pay.

"But," He continued, letting out a yawn and stretching his arms above himself, before letting himself fall upon the ground, placing one leg over the other. "...There is a query of mine that I'd been meaning to indulge in...Suna, as you may have noticed, is rather locked in it's existence. There's so little variety, so much blood from the same place...Now, I've been meaning to get my hands on fresh. We haven't had a war in so long, it leaves few corpses to investigate...So, I've been thinking that some bloodshed is in order...You understand my meaning, I take it?" Sho questioned Kujo, unsure of how intelligent the mongrel of a man really was. He did not often show his intellect, and Sho had rarely seen him in battle.
Back to top Go down
Kujo The Fuzzy
A-class Nukenin
A-class Nukenin
Kujo The Fuzzy

Snake in the Grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake in the Grass   Snake in the Grass I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:33 pm

"As if that crazy Hard Piece of Shiro has any say in what happens to my body." Kujo said defiantly as he stared at the doctor just as he reached to fix his glasses that were no longer there which cause Kujo to smirk slightly. Kujo was only here right now to pay off a debt of sorts with the aforementioned Hard Piece of Shiro. He owed his life to the woman and would follow her orders to the letter. Well for the most part anyways. Kujo still had his pride no matter what debt he owed and that came first. "I wouldn't suggest trying to cut me up without my consent first Sho unless you feel that you could leave this world without regrets" Kujo said with as a thinly veiled threat as he grinned at the doctor before him. With that a stretched out upon his back and looked up at the cave ceiling for a few moments before speaking once more. "However If the time comes were I do get injured helping your sorry ass out I don't have a problem with you fixing me up. Of course considering my employer spoke very highly of your skills and she did a pretty good job on me so I'll trust her judgment when somebody of her skill gives somebody a compliment" Kujo explained before closing his eyes and letting out a large yawn. However if it does come to that I expect everything back where it was alright he stated as he raised his hand slightly and wagged his finger. I'm sure you can handle that much at least. And to answer your question Kujo said after a rather long pause. "I figure that somebody with a knack for experimentation and such a curious mind must be bored sitting in the same place day after day nothing new to keep you entertained so you more or less wish to be able to both experience and experiment something new. I can defiantly relate to you with one of those at least." Kujo said with a small chuckle.

"Regardless though man, In all honesty I don't care what you do or how you do it. My job is to keep an eye on you and help you with your work and nothing else such as your personal goals interest me in the slightest." The Wolf man said with a smile. "So Sho what's next? ~~"
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

Snake in the Grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake in the Grass   Snake in the Grass I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:15 pm

[color=gray]"Aaaaawww..." He murmured in disappointment, shrugging. "You're no fun. Fun killer. Fun assassin. Fun slaughterer." Madaraki condemned the dog for his crimes, condemned him for his fun loss. All his joys, all his visions of opening the man's chest and examining each organ and every tissue of said organ, of looking deep into what Kujo was...All being denied. It made him want to cry. Wiping the tear from his eyes, Sho supposed he'd have to wait to open up the dog anyway. Couldn't having him spill his guts everywhere when they had jobs to do. "...Oh...?" This mysteriously enigmatic woman Kujo spoke of caused his to raise an eyebrow. A compliment to him, truly? An interesting divination from a mere mortal mutt. "...Now I want to open that mind of yours along with that body, Kujo-san." He told his partner, a smile spreading across his face, one full of schemes and mischief to one day be enacted. Now, now...Patieeeeencccee. He commanded himself. His hands shook slightly, the sudden urge to feel his fingers around a scalpel coming over him. "Your ethics are to ignore others ethics- A fine philosophy. Philosophic neutrality was a nice a shield. But the spears of foolish zealotry rarely halted because of steel that vested itself against them. Sooner or later, like all things, it would crack.

"...A man in Konoha had told me of a group of shinobi that will be visiting him soon. They are said to be an interesting group...Some of his contacts have told him that the team assigned to him of are the Uchiha family..." Sho pushed himself up, massaging his neck as he loosened up his warmed muscles. "...I've always wanted to see if their blood is as red as their eyes." Sho explained bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snake in the Grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake in the Grass   Snake in the Grass I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snake in the Grass
Page 1 of 1