Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Meihana Sono [Done] I_vote_lcapMeihana Sono [Done] I_voting_barMeihana Sono [Done] I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Meihana Sono [Done] I_vote_lcapMeihana Sono [Done] I_voting_barMeihana Sono [Done] I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Meihana Sono [Done] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Meihana Sono [Done] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Meihana Sono [Done] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Meihana Sono [Done] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Meihana Sono [Done] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Meihana Sono [Done] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Meihana Sono [Done] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Meihana Sono [Done] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Meihana Sono [Done] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Meihana Sono [Done]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meihana
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Meihana

Meihana Sono [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Meihana Sono [Done]   Meihana Sono [Done] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:19 am

General Information

Meihana Sono [Done] Miharu_Mukai

Name: Meihana Sono
Nickname: Mei
Alias/Codename: Thorn

Birth Date: October 23
Ethnicity: White
Origin/Place of Birth: Konoha
Marital Status: Single

Village: Konoha
Profession: Shinobi

Personal Information
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 187lbs
Blood Type: O-
Eye Color: Light Purple
Hair Color: A light pink/purple
Distinctive Marks: Black rose and vine tattoos up her left arm.
Physical Appearance:
Mei is a slim, large breasted (A Double "D" to be exact), beauty who is confident in not only her appearance but also her abilities. Her skin is placid and pale to the point of being near porcelein like and her hair is long curly and light purple. Her legs are slim and supple and she often wears clothing set to reveal them. Her right arm is actually constructed of the Sendobara plant and her left arm is decorated with tattoo.

General Article[Clothing] Appearance:
She wears a white and purple striped shirt beneath a long black coat. The coat is missing the right sleeve because she uses it actively in her jutsu style. Her bottom half is adourned in slim black boots and tight fitting shorts both black in appearance. Around her slim waste she has a purple belt with a black rose buckle on it's front. Black boots crawl up her legs and end right above her knees, excentuating her velumptuos thighs.

Whenever she is forced to wear her vest she dresses without her coat, instead relying on a low necked long sleeve shirt with the right sleeve missing. Her left sleeve is designed to hang loosely and when the wind is still, resembles a flower in appearance. Below her waste she wears her same belt with flower buckle and a short black skirt. She wears a pair of tight shorts beneath her skirt that are also black in appearance and her same black boots, ment to excentuate her legs.

Personality: Mei is a highly intelligent ninja. Her knowledge is uncanny and she can often dissect an opponent early on in conversation or while in battle. Her love for knowledge has driven her to often carry books around and to delve as deeply into the skills of medical ninja as much as possible. Her intelligence has also caused her unreasonable smugness around those she knows she can beat, but even she know her limits to this and will not taunt stronger opponents unless it is tactical to her success. Often times she will use her beauty to entrance her opponents of the opposite sex or to create a "damsel" guise to trick those into thinking she is weak. Those who fall for this often find a quick demise. When it comes to being social she likes to hear about other peoples stories and lives as it help in her dissecting of their personality. She can be considered an all around cold and calculating person.

Phobia(s): Minor Pyrophobia, brought on by stories told about the slaying of the clan when told about her history.

History:
Academy Student:
Mei was the girl who sat at the front of the room, learning and absorbing what was available. She loved knowledge and strove to gain all she could. So it was that she became a genius in the ways of ninja, but because she was part of the Sono clan she was trained early on in medical jutsu and herbology. It wasn't long before the graduation exam and she completed it with flying colors.

Genin:
With the begining of her ninja career her family decided it was time for her to learn the Sono jutsu. Thus she began her studies. As she went on missions and continued her studies into the Sono and medical jutsu she started to become an asset to her team, being able to heal minor wounds and defend herself when the need arose. However, in the course of one of her missions her Sensei was attacked for the bounty on his head. In an attempt to help she agrivated the attacker and he caught her and lopped off her right arm. Her sensei, enraged, brutally murdered the attacker. Using her little knowledge she was able to stop the bleeding before she passed out. She was taken to the hospital and the wound was treated, but with her right arm missing her ninja career was put on hold. They would visit her every day and tell her stories of their missions, but as time progressed the visited less and less and she was left alone. Soon her loneliness took her to the extreme of finding away to replace her arm. She read all the books she could find, studied every medical tome, but nothing came up. She had all but given up hope when she had come accross an old Sono clan scroll. It listed the ways that the Sendobara plant could be used to mimic body parts, and she delved into it. Soon she was able to construct a fake arm from the plant and through very painful manipulation, the roots were inlaid in her shoulder. The arm itself was the right shape and size it had 5 fingers, but it was black and twisted, so Mei hated it. She instead used a genjutsu to hide the deformity on her body and learned to use her new appendage. She found that she could use her right arm as a transmitter to control the Sendobara plant from a much further distance than normal Sono ninja and she used it to her advantage.

Because she had no teammates left she was permitted to enter the exam with another team as a fourth member. As they neared the Forest of Death she began to plan a way to be rid of them. As they made their way through she gathered herbs from the ground found to be highly poisonous and concocted a high level poison. Once they had collected the second scroll she slipped the poison into the water container and left them to writhe about on the ground in agony. If she were found by a rouge team she would play stupid and innocent to throw them off before assaulting them with the same poison as her temporary team. Passing through to the tower, when asked about her team she claimed that "They contracted some strange poison from another teams attack." Her sensei allowed her passage to the last parts of the Exam and she passed the battle using her knowledge and rare clan skills.

Chunin:
It was now that Meihana began to receive the regonition she currently had. Her studies into Medical jutsu had sated her thirst for knowledge up to this point, pushing her to learn even those that were frowned upon. Mei began to travel on missions more and more, and her medical skill began to become well known amungst even the most higly qualified medical ninja. But Mei had all but sated her taste of Medical knowledge and sought something knew to learn. It was now that she looked at the opposite side of medicine, Poison, and saught to develope techneiqes of this type. She quickly climbed up the latter to Jonin soon after taking on this battle type.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: None
Hobbies: Gardening and creating advanced Poisons.
Personal Effects: She often is seen reading or studying, so carries a book often.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kota

Meihana Sono [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meihana Sono [Done]   Meihana Sono [Done] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:59 pm

NEVER APPROVED, GTFO.

[nah jk, app'd.]
Back to top Go down

Meihana Sono [Done]
Page 1 of 1