Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_vote_lcapKazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_voting_barKazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_vote_lcapKazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_voting_barKazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic Empty
PostSubject: Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic   Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:33 am

Name: Gisei Panda (Imitation Panda)
Weapon Class: Puppet
Pocket: Back Pocket
Weapon Type: Medium
Description: This Puppet is a one that Shikaku used during his original training in puppetry, given to him by his mother. This puppet is sleekly made with Steel and Aluminum making this puppet strong and lightweight. The Puppet wears a concealing robe that covers its entire body. It is armed with a pair of double blades that length the fingertip of the index finger to the elbow on each arm. The puppets belly opens to reveal five kunai's that pop out on a spring. On a final note there is a flash bomb and a smoke bomb on a wire that will pull the trigger on the bomb as they fall out of the puppets head that splits open.

Bai Bai Wakazashi and 1 Katana
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic   Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:29 pm

Yer a terrible weapon mod ya know.

Tools: Basic Equipment
Accessories: Bingo Book, Hitai-Ite, Makabishi
Weapon: Katana, Gisei Panda
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic   Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:36 pm

Ok now on to the puppet.

"This puppet is sleekly made with Steel and Aluminum making this puppet strong and lightweight."

While most people assume puppets are made of wood the only definition of its composition is what i stated above. Please clarify as to whats all aluminum and steel, the joints, specific parts, a skeletal structure? etc...
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic   Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:38 pm

Lol the Entire Shabang. Wood is fer weakling puppeteers who can't afford precious metals like a certain high ranking person. -whistles-
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic   Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:17 pm

Puppets aren't made of metal, because one metal rusts and deteriorates. Two its not flexible and a puppet made entirely of metal is heavy. This almost means that any of the internal mechanics must also be reinforced and strengthened because of the sheer weight. Which also increases weight. So im going to go ahead and deny this unless some other mod or admin approves.

However I may allow certain parts of the puppet to be metal.

Metal = strong and durable

Wood = flexible and fast

Pick one.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic   Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:45 pm

That would be true if this was regular metal. Steel and Aluminum are lightweight durable metals. The entire puppet being made of it is not as heavy as one might think as this is NOT a large puppet, and it is NOT a thick puppet. Kankuro's puppets were meant to be large imposing and generally badass looking. This puppet is about the frame of charlette, a small british girl. The fact it's entirely made of such metals is why it's medium and not light. And yes i know metals can rust, that's what replacement and repair is for, puppets aren't forever man. They need to be repaired and redone every few months anyway. Besides, i live in sunagakure. The chance of it raining enough to cause serious harm is little to none.
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic   Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:53 pm

No, an entirely metal puppet is not allowed. And if you refuse to edit it at all then i will just delete this.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic   Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:02 pm

As a veteran weapon mod of 2.0 i know the rules of the game. Tell me your reasoning why a person with master level weaponry and spent one of his forbidden groups to gain puppetry, what is your reasoning behind this.
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic   Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:17 pm

Even if the metal was thin its still heavy, and if its thin enough to be light it loses most if not all of its durability and strength. A knights chest plate armor weighed about 50 pounds and it was a little less than a quarter of an inch thick. So an entire puppet would weigh well over 50 pounds, and if was thin, the legs would more than likely collapse under the sheer weight of the upper half of the puppet.

On a second note, a piece of metal weighs more than a piece of wood, in the case of a puppet, a metal latch is heavier than wooden latch, thus causing more strain on the internal clockwork of the puppet. Which also means that you would need more heavy duty internal components such as gears, joints all of the internal parts would need to be stronger and would weigh even more. A puppet even as small as Char would weigh well over 100 pounds if it was entirely metal.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic   Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:21 pm

Still Lightweight for Master Strength ~~ Besides the parts are lighter then normal metals, thus lighter then iron or whatever metal basic things are made out of, reducing weight maybe by half.
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic   Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:23 pm

A knights chest plate that weighed about 50 pounds was made out of tempered steel. Not iron.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic   Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:25 pm

I think someone has been watching deadliest warrior. Either way your impossible to compromise with ~~ inside will be wood, outer plating of steel and aluminum joints D< but your rewriting the thing. X3
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic   Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:41 pm

Im rewriting nothing. Its your puppet you can fix.
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic   Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:56 pm

Master Zombie,

I have a Puppet Template in mind. As such, I'd like to request that regardless of our Equipment Mod's decisions, that you please wait on this approval. Why? Well, beyond the fact that you'd have to refit your puppet after it is posted, the new template also deals with Metal versus wood puppets, a topic I and Rai have discussed for some time.
Back to top Go down
https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic   Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:23 am

I wasn't in any hurry to rewrite my puppet under this man's orders anytime soon :3 i can wait.
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic   Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:18 pm

New template. Fix it.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic   Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:18 am

Name: Kyasha Marionetto (Slender Marionette)
Type: Assailant
Material: Metal
Appearance: The puppet that shikaku uses most is a puppet that was given to him by his mother during his training with her to gain his puppetry skills. The puppet has the appearence of a slender woman with pale white skin, it's eye's glass replica's colored to look like Shikaku's eyes. Hid under a robe that the puppet wears are a pair of twin edged wrist blades, with one on each arm. Stored from in the left leg of the puppet is three smoke bombs, these bombs are simply placed onto a spring, placed so they will fall out when the cap of the knee opens up, which is on a small latch. The setup is similar for the right knee, but with flash bombs. And to finish the puppet has a senbon launcher in it's chest cavity, which opens up with a latch as well.
Equipment:
1/Twin Edged Wrist Blade/Left Arm
2/Twin Edged Wrist Blade/Right Arm
3/x3 Smoke Bombs/Stored in left leg, dropped from knee.
4/x3 Flash Bombs/Stored in right leg, dropped from knee.
5/x20 Senbon in Launcher in Chest
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic   Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:45 pm

Remember this puppet is going to be slower but more durable. While metal may be a favorite for guardians or traps you may not want it for an attack based puppet.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic   Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:47 pm

I know what i want :3 oh, and it's not gonna be very heavy for a person with master level strength :3
Back to top Go down
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic   Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:30 pm

If I may interject strength has nothing to do with puppet movement Kira. I'd say it was more chakra based than anything considering the strings in which it moves by ~~.
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic   Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:37 pm

What rai said. You aren't using your strength to move the puppet, you're using chakra control.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic   Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:39 pm

That's nice, NOW HOW ABOUT APPROVING THE FREAKIN' THING ALREADY D<
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic   Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:16 pm

So long as you understand.

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic   Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:17 pm

Name: Taiyou Kougake (Sun Gauntlet)
Weapon Class: Gauntlet
Pocket: Weapon
Equipment Type: Light
Description: Pair of Strong, lightweight gauntlets that fit over Shikaku's hands up and up to his forearms.

Any problems? D<

Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic   Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:57 pm

Wait, how are these gauntlets classified as weapons?

So far all they sound like to me are big gloves, if they were made of metal or had spikes it'd be different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic   Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kazekage's 2nd Edit Topic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next