Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Kazekage's Edit Topic I_vote_lcapKazekage's Edit Topic I_voting_barKazekage's Edit Topic I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Kazekage's Edit Topic I_vote_lcapKazekage's Edit Topic I_voting_barKazekage's Edit Topic I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Kazekage's Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Kazekage's Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Kazekage's Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Kazekage's Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Kazekage's Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Kazekage's Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Kazekage's Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Kazekage's Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Kazekage's Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Kazekage's Edit Topic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

Kazekage's Edit Topic Empty
PostSubject: Kazekage's Edit Topic   Kazekage's Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:08 am

Name: Kugutsu no Jutsu (Puppetry Technique)
Type: Ninjutsu
Sub-type: Kugutsu
Orientation: Offensive, Defensive
Cost: 6+1PT
Effects: The Kugutsu technique allows the user to form strings of chakra that are used to control and object, mainly puppets. The user winds their chakra through the puppet's body, the chakra wires becoming a nervous system of sorts for the marionette. When moving one's fingers, the puppet will respond, moving it's limbs as the puppet master dictates. This way, a puppeteer can fight from afar. The user may manipulate other inanimate objects, such as projectiles, as well as multiple puppets at once. However, the more items the puppeteer controls at once, the less capable he is at using each of them. For this reason, lesser ninja tend to control few puppets, while higher ranks are capable of controlling many. The Kugutsu Jutsu need only be activated once, however, requires a maintaining cost each turn after the initial activation. The maximum amount of standard puppets controllable by this technique is ten.

Approved Topic
Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Edit Topic   Kazekage's Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:53 am

Approved you ass!
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Edit Topic   Kazekage's Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:10 pm

Removing Shigure Soen. +140 Regular Jutsu Points.
Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Edit Topic   Kazekage's Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:49 pm

Done my friend.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Edit Topic   Kazekage's Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:03 am

Putting up jutsu now for idea's and such. Currently still working on the roleplay. Topic links posted will be in order to be read. And once again, the jutsu and the roleplay is still being worked on.

Dreams Revived - Word Count 1013

The Beast - Word Count 1878

Blood in the Water - Word Count 1119

Perfecting the Secret - Word Count 1848

Total Word Count - 5858

Spoiler:

Questions, Comments, Concerns from parties while i work on more roleplay for the jutsu.

Last edited by MZ on Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Edit Topic   Kazekage's Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Edit Topic   Kazekage's Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:14 pm

Done....
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Edit Topic   Kazekage's Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:13 am

Realized one thing, Puppetry needs specific ability's.

Removed Master Level Weapon Spec with Medical Level 3

Removed Chakra Cap and Hand Seal Exp level 1 for Scroll Sealing level 3.

Original Topic

Quote :

• Agility and Speed
    -->Master Level: Gives a huge boost on speed and agility. Every thing that requires speed or agility to do, is done with great facility by the ninja.

• Strength and Power
    -->Master Level: Gives a huge boost on strength and power. Every thing that requires strength to do, is done with great facility by the ninja. He has now a great endurance and resistance to damage.

• Medical

-->Level III: Allows the ninja to use up to rank A medical Ninjutsu and to use any healing object.

• Scroll Sealing

-->Level III: Allows the ninja to seal small accessories up to a number of 3 of one type, or one Medium Weapon. Allows the ninja to carry 3 scrolls with him.

• Genjutsu Resistance

-->Level II: Allows the ninja to realize if he got trapped in a Genjutsu of one rank higher. Also, allows the use of Genjutsu Hakai. Genjutsu of one sub-type require one less chakra to break.

• Assassination
    -->Level I: The user is stealthy and clever, able to hide in the shadows and move quietly, giving the ninja an edge. User is immune to Chakra Sensory Level I and is 10% less likely to get caught in break-ins.
Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Edit Topic   Kazekage's Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:10 am

Done
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Edit Topic   Kazekage's Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:02 am

Finally good chums, i have finished my series of roleplays to gain my jutsu. The total word count in the end was 5858 in four topics listed above. I would want this to be approved now pl0x :3 -waits fer rai to come in and insult jutsu-
Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Edit Topic   Kazekage's Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:23 am

Okay Approved unless admin says otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Edit Topic   Kazekage's Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:45 am

Finally approved! Tai style added.

Spoiler:

Using 125 regular jutsu points.
Boo
Back to top Go down
Chibi Bob Nukem
Ame Jōnin
Ame Jōnin
Chibi Bob Nukem

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Edit Topic   Kazekage's Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:15 pm

Woo, my first act as new Jutsu Mod

Everything seems to be in check so approved.
Back to top Go down
http://forums.thescav.com/index/
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Edit Topic   Kazekage's Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:56 pm

Creating a new jutsu eh?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Edit Topic   Kazekage's Edit Topic I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:03 am

... the creation rp is supposed to be an actual topic, plus my friend it has to be a longer RP for an A-rank not to mention I say something needs a cost per post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Edit Topic   Kazekage's Edit Topic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kazekage's Edit Topic
Page 1 of 1