Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
TenHana Yamauchi I_vote_lcapTenHana Yamauchi I_voting_barTenHana Yamauchi I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
TenHana Yamauchi I_vote_lcapTenHana Yamauchi I_voting_barTenHana Yamauchi I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
TenHana Yamauchi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
TenHana Yamauchi I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
TenHana Yamauchi I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
TenHana Yamauchi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
TenHana Yamauchi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
TenHana Yamauchi I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
TenHana Yamauchi I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
TenHana Yamauchi I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
TenHana Yamauchi I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

TenHana Yamauchi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TenHana Yamauchi
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
TenHana Yamauchi

TenHana Yamauchi Empty
PostSubject: TenHana Yamauchi   TenHana Yamauchi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:40 pm

General Information

TenHana Yamauchi Naruto_oc__sora__s_timeline_by_xxsoratsuhimitsukoxx-d2eubs5-1

Name: Tenhana Yamauchi
Nickname: Hana
Alias/Codename: None Yet

Birth Date: September 13th
Ethnicity: White
Origin/Place of Birth: Lobby of Kumogakure Hospital (If they were 2 mins slower she would have been born out on the street.)
Marital Status: Single
Village: Kumogakure
Profession: Works at a Tea Shop (If she is unlucky she will get forced into babysitting.)

Personal Information
Height: 5’3
Weight: 97lb
Blood Type: O+
Eye Color: Cyan
Hair Color: Black
Distinctive Marks: A burn scar on her left arm.
Physical Appearance:
Tenhana has a very average body structure of a fourteen or fifteen year old meaning she looks slightly older than she actually is. Her body figure doesn’t have any astonishing features to it and she can easily fit in with every other Konoichi around. She has a slightly pointed chin and high cheekbones which is inherited from her father. Tenhana’s inherited her unique cyan colored eyes from her mother and they are her favorite feature. Since she has black hair and her mother’s eyes she looks so similar that you could have mistaken at pictures of Mari for her when she was Tenhana’s age. She also rarely puts a lot of effort in her appearance and most of the time will be found with her hair pinned up because she finds it gets in the way. She also has never tried makeup or done her hair in any special way to attract guys because she hasn’t developed a interest in them yet. She has a red tinted burn scar that spirals up her left arm from her wrist to elbow. This was caused by opening the door which had fire on the other end and her arm caught on fire a bit. It doesn’t cause her any physical pain but she covers it up because it brings back emotional memories.
General Article[Clothing] Appearance:

Tenhana only favors a few colors and because of it her entire wardrobe is made up of blues, purples, shades of blacks, and white. Hana tends to wear conservative clothing because of the weather in Kumogakure but not to the extent where she would suffer from heat lash if she went to warmer areas. Commonly Hana can be found wearing short sleeve shirts and medium length ninja skirts. To keep herself warm she wears warm stocking like socks that come up above her knee but lower than her skirt. By wearing these she can adjust their height depending on the tempter if she needs to. She also wears fingerless gloves which have tight sleeves which come above her elbow. Even if she is in scorching weather Tenhana won’t remove these gloves below her elbow because she uses them to cover up her burn scar.

Personality:
When TenHana was a child she was spoiled to the core from being born into a rich family and getting anything her heart desired. Not once did her parents have her lift a finger unless it involved training and they often allowed her to do whatever she pleased. She could be considered a bratty ungrateful but pretty rich heir to the Yamauchi fortune. She knew nothing about the price of things nor did she care about how much she spent on something, all that mattered was having it. Hana would also be very disobedient to her parents no matter how they treated her. She always seemed to be getting in trouble and she would simply use her parent’s money to get out of it. The one time she was ever considered peaceful, calm, and loving would be when she finished or during the time where she created a new drawing or painting.

Everything changed one fateful night and since then she has learned much and her personality is completely different. When she was placed under her aunt’s care and had to do many things herself and learned how hard life truly was she changed her perspective on life. Since then she has been doing everything in her power to better herself so one day she would be able to provide completely for herself and maybe even be able to take care of others. After losing everything that was once precious to her she wished to protect things she now had. Though she still regrets having caused her parents so much trouble in the past and wishes she had changed sooner so they could have seen her improvements.

Hana usually has to take care of her seven cousins and though she despises caring for babies certain memories she made with them she wouldn’t exchange for anything. She began to develop and become like an older sister to them. As much as she despises taking care of kids she has a maternal protective aspect to her which she finds herself doing without knowing. If TenHana meets young or deprived kids her maternal instincts that she developed will kick in. She might also end up caring for others if she views them as a child or someone innocent who needs her help. When she is with her new family she is often a bit more mature knowing she is in charge and needs to be wise.

Tenhana is the type of person to get easily embarrassed when talking about her personal life or herself. She will also get embarrassed whenever she gets an abnormal amount of attention. Unlike most girls her age she won’t become shy and go into hiding to avoid being embarrassed. Whenever Hana is embarrassed her voice will grow louder so she will sound like she is shouting and will often take out he feeling by acting pissed off. Even without being embarrassed Hana will often speak her mind to the point where some may find her rude. If people try to bully her when they are bothered by her attitude she will always stay strong and opinionated.

TenHana has a kind hearted personality now and she often is known to be kind even to complete strangers. Since she often does have a lazy outlook on life she won’t exactly go out of the way to help them but if they ask and she has free time she will at least try. If she meets people who are really in need she won’t mind going the extra mile to help improve their life. Though people who are lazy and don’t help others even though they can she won’t show any kindness to because she feels that they don’t deserve it. For people who can’t help others but still try she has nothing but respect even if they are her enemies she would feel the same. Tenhana is also caring for animals and usually willing to help out others when she isn’t busy causing trouble elsewhere.

It rarely happens but there are times when Tenhana’s normal composure will crack and she will get pissed off. Many people think that her personality when she is embarrassed is her aggressive and angry but normally she is actually feeling happy. The only time when Hana becomes cold, very annoyed, and furious is when she talks or sees people who are arrogant. She will also feel this way towards people who are full of themselves, people who don’t care about other than themselves, people who step on those who are weaker than them, and people who do nothing but pity themselves. If the person has a reason to act this way she will symphonize with them to a certain extent though. When involved with people like this she can sometimes act rather bitchy and attempts to knock sense in them like she had done to her.

When Tenhana is hanging out with friends, that she now has, she will tend to act out a bit for the sake of having fun. She loves joking around and she might even pull some pranks but knows well where the limit of them should be and never would cross it. Being a trouble maker is one of the only personality traits she kept after the fire. Though she has improved a lot since then when things bother her she tends to take it out by these types of acts. Tenhana is still as artistic as she always was and can lose herself when doing any type of art she is skilled at. If she comes across free time she wouldn’t give it a second thought before finding herself an empty area and making a new master piece.

When it comes time to train Tenhana is willing to do this but it is one of the activities that she finds boring. Though she doesn’t have any actual self-motivation to make practicing jutsu or excersising fun she will continue. The only thing that motivates her now is the idea that her father had always wanted her to become a ninja. Whenever she starts something no matter how unappealing it is to her she will always continue till she is finished. Her determination was one of the only good things about her that she had as a child and still has now. Not only is she determined but it continues to the point where she is downright stubborn on almost everything. If she did something that she believes is right she will continues till she can prove to everyone she was right, if she was wrong she will do everything in her power to make it so she was right, and it will take forever to convince her opinion is wrong unless she knew this from the start.

Tenhana’s extreme stubbornness turns her into an immature sore loser when she is in the middle of a battle. She doesn’t often put her heart into fighting unless they mean something to her. In the off chance that the battle is important to her she will do anything to win. Hana could be beaten down repeatedly but she will continue to fight till she cannot move if her heart desires to win. She never wishes to get this involved in fighting though because she feels by getting her emotions mixed up in battle. Hana believes that it is better to go into battle without emotions so you can always think things out rationally rather than letting your feelings hinder your judgment.

Phobia(s): Erotophobia - fear of sexual questions, Nosocomephobia - fear of hospitals, Taphephobia – fear of being burned alive(Her main fear and it brings back horrible memories but just seeing fire won’t scare her)
History:

Birth Arc :
The brisk wind was sweeping through the bustling streets of Kumogakure sending causing a draft in the over packed small plain room located in the hospital which could be found in the heart of the village. Michi pulled his head back from out of the window having gotten enough fresh air and then shut the window noticing the chill of the morning wind was creating a draft in the room. He quickly maneuvered his way through the crowed that all wanted to get a glimpse. After getting past the girls hovering over the bed he reached his wife, Mari, who was snuggling his beautiful newly born daughter.

“What did you decide to name her?” A voice from the crowed of female ninjas who were their friends asked louder than the rest. The loud chattering in the room stopped the moment she asked and all of them stared at the pale baby with small strands of vibrant red hair perking up from its head. “Tenhana. Since the second I found out it was time to have her Michi disappeared and ran off to the flower shop to buy my favorite type of flowers forgetting me in the god forsaken bedroom instead of bringing me straight to the hospital, of course he returned and then brought me there.” Mari spoke glancing up smiling at her husband blushing from embarrassment and then reached out to grab his hand and squeezed it lightly.

Sky flowers had always been Mari’s favorite flower since she had met Michi because of how many dear memories were attached to them. The first date she ever had with Michi he had given her a bouquet of them trying to win over Mari’s heart. Michi had always tried hard to be romantic doing some of the corniest couple things hopping they would please Mari. Her husband had also given her sky flowers when he proposed and it was the flowers she carried in her bouquet at her wedding. She used to find his obsession of giving her Sky flowers for every occasion rather annoying but now she found it endearing how he always tried so hard to make her happy. Sky flowers had been the foundation of their love and it only made sense to name their offspring after it. Hopefully their child will give off all of the warm and loving feelings that the Sky flowers have brought their family.

Pre-Academy Arc:
Tenhana was raised in a large mansion built in one of the corners of Kumogakure. She was always spoiled and had servants catering to her every whim though even though she was a child her father already had plans for her to become a ninja. It was the only activity she participated in that she didn’t find pleasure in and no matter how hard she tried to skip training, she could never got away from the few hours of physical training he put her threw since she was seven. It started off basic but it got harder as she got older especially when he found out Hana had her mother’s kekkei genkai. After learning about this he put TenHana threw training so she could start to learn to use her Hyōton release Kekkei Genkai. She began to develop it when she was nine years old and knew she had much to learn but never was enthusiastic about it.

Still a child Tenhana would spend her free time off doing many types of art since it seemed to be the only thing that she really found interesting. Tenhana’s mother taught her all different forms of art and the one she enjoyed to watch the most was her mother using ice release and creating ice sculptures. She wished that one day when she got better with her Kekkei Genkai she would be able to create beautiful sculptures like her mother and it was one of the only things that seemed to make her excited to train. Through the years she practiced her Kekkei genkai but she always was causing problems in the house hold by playing pranks, being rude to guests, and anything else she could do that could cause trouble.

One night Tenhana was resting in her room about to fall asleep and her parents were both already in a deep slumber in their rooms a fire started downstairs. The fire was created from a flame which was left on by one of the chiefs and it caught onto a cloth left on the counter by accident. From there it spread till the scorching flames engulfed the whole house and traveled up the stairs to where the family was resting. Some of her parents friends visited her parents to spar against them used fire jutsu and because of this there was no fire alarm.

Tenhana breathed in deeply taking in the scent of burning wood coming from the lower cordons of her house. Slowly Tenhana pulled herself into a sitting position and stepped off the bed inching closer to the door that led into the hallway. Once she was close enough she guided her right arm to the wooden door handle and with a flick of her wrist opened slowly. For re assurance she rested her left hand on the corner of the door as the door slowly creaked open. The second she did the fire burst into her room roaring furiously and before she could pull away the flames caught onto the dangling cloth on her left arm. Tenhana’s eyes widened as the fire danced along her skin causing stinging burning sensation to grow from it. A small squeal left her mouth as she quickly retreated from the door to her bed and patted down the fire on her arm. After a minute or two the fire went out and she could see the fabric of her sleeve had been burnet away revealing weeping red splotchy pattern growing straight up to her elbow.

Tenhana knew better then to hide but she was busy searching for her stuffed animal once she grabbed it she felt her left arm sting painfully. For the moment she ignored it because she now noticed the fire was seeping into her room. “M-om… D-ad?” She called out wondering if they were out there and hopping to wake them up if they weren’t already awake. Her voice notified people she was there and she heard a voice coming from the room opposite from her but wasn’t able to hear it clearly from what she could make out it sounded like her parent’s voice. “Go out the window darling! We will meet you outside.” Hana quickly stuck her head out above where the flame reached looking for the voices and thought they were coming from her parent’s bedroom. A loud crash and it was silent all she could hear was the sound of the crackling flames and feel a few tear drops run down her face.

Quickly Tenhana made it to the window but felt a bit sick something that her mother said didn’t seem like the truth. Her mother was undoubtedly as strong ninja she surely would make it out fine. She was worried though since she knew her mother was exhausted after coming back from an A-rank mission just a few hours ago. She should have confidence in her mother though… After all she probably dealt with fires before but the eerie silence other than the crackling of flames seemed to make her doubt it. Something was making her feel like it was a lie but she did as she was told and opened the window which was the only useable exit to her room. Once she opened it the fire behind her grew and she grasped onto her stuffed bunny as she made her way out the window. Tenhana continued to move but when she got out she began to hesitate not knowing what to do and a bit scared to jump. She moved to the edge of the roof top and fell off into a bush just in time since the fire seemed to be bursting through the window as she fell. The neighbors that were all watching pulled her out of the bushes and began to comfort her.

Minutes passed and Tenhana waited tears dripping from her eyes as she was cuddled by the next door neighbor’s wife. It seemed like she spent ages watching the fire destroy the home that she loved but never really appreciated and everything she owned go up in flames. She couldn’t do anything to stop it either and then after a minute or two ninjas who knew water jutsu arrived. Some of the neighbors wives did a lousily job bandaging her arm up till they could bring her to the hospital. The ninjas began to put out the scorching flames but threw this whole time her parents didn’t appear from them. Nothing came out of the house and her parents didn’t make it out alive. Once the fire was completely gone some ninjas explored the house once they considered it sturdy to see if anyone survived. They didn’t, both Mari and Michi Yamauchi died that night trapped inside of their room because the mother went to help Tenhana get out and was killed by the fire and her father died from the fire gasses before he woke up. At the moment she found this out it crushed her and now little did she know that her luxury filled life was coming to an end.

The next day Hana’s only adult relative who was from her father’s side of the family came to pick her up. From now on she would live with Emi and her kids. Tenhana was too crushed over what happened to think of what her new home would be like and if she was thinking it would be worse then she would have expected. She was still going to live in the Kumogakure but now she was living on the opposite side with her aunt who was practically a stranger to her. Only once before had she meet Emi and that was during a dinner party other than that TenHana hadn’t seen her since her father and Emi didn’t get along.

Tenhana arrived at her new threshold and slowly approached it observing the size of the estate at first. It wasn’t nearly as big as her old home but it was still bigger than most homes were. She opened the door and stepped inside and at first it seemed like a normal home and she could get used to living there. When she looked around more she noticed there were five little kids all sleeping on the couch after having fun outside all day. “Look at them all tuckered out.” Emi said leaning over to the youngest and kissing him on the forehead. Tenhana was speechless she had never seen so many children before and stayed quiet as she figured out that some must be neighbors kids only over to play. “How many kids do you have?” Hana asked hopping only one or two of them would actually be her aunts so she wouldn’t have to deal with babies running amuck. “Seven.” Emi answered cheerfully picking up one of them and began to carry him into another room and did the same to all five placing them all in different rooms. The other two were already in their cribs asleep but Tenhana glanced around trying to spot where the missing two were with no success and guessed they were in their bedrooms.

Tenhana first threw a tantrum in her room but no one came to fix her problems leaving her with only one choice and that was to adjust. Now she knew her ten years of freedom were truly over and it was true she spent many of her days taking care of children since that day. She never really enjoyed it but living with her aunt did have an upside, she got to go to school. Before now she was home schooled by her mother and father and now she was a student at the academy. It was actually a good break from her hard days dealing with the seven children. Tenhana adapted and the experience of living with others and not getting what she wanted helped her become a better person.

Academy Arc:

During Tenhana’s academy days she often made friends as quick as she lost them but she was lucky enough to have a few friends to stay with her despite her mood swings. While at the academy she showed talent in Ninjutsu and Taijutsu but her teachers always had trouble getting her to put in more than minimal effort. Tenhana often was considered a very lazy child since she skipped as many classes as she could without getting in trouble. Her habits were easy to alter though because she would rather do what her sensei’s say than having to get punished and go the extra mile to continue to misbehave.

After three years at the academy training her ninja skills she graduated with flying colors. Tenhana had a few goals in life now and many formed over the last three years which all seem to show how much she changed. One of Tenhana’s main goals was to be able to provide for herself, she no longer wished to be a burden on her aunt. Along with this goal she also wished to be able to even help others which earlier she would have never even thought of doing. She also wishes to become a strong and skilled ninja to please her deceased parents and as an apology for acting so unruly and bratty while they were alive. Tenhana had a new life now, a new goal, and she was planning on making her greatest ambitions come true.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: Tenhana has a minor allergy to pollen and will sneeze or cough if it is close enough to her. This doesn’t exactly inhibit her from functioning but it might pester her and reveal her location to the enemy if they can hear her.
Hobbies: Pulling Pranks, Hanging with friends, Eating, Sleeping, Dreaming, Drawing, and Painting.
Personal Effects: Acrylic and pastel paints, a set of drawing pencils, a drawing pad, the book she is currently reading, and a few sweets.

Back to top Go down
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

TenHana Yamauchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: TenHana Yamauchi   TenHana Yamauchi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:30 pm

Approved ~~
Back to top Go down

TenHana Yamauchi
Page 1 of 1