Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Kira
Manipulation of Metal I_vote_lcapManipulation of Metal I_voting_barManipulation of Metal I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Manipulation of Metal I_vote_lcapManipulation of Metal I_voting_barManipulation of Metal I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Manipulation of Metal I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Manipulation of Metal I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Manipulation of Metal I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Manipulation of Metal I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Manipulation of Metal I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Manipulation of Metal I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Manipulation of Metal I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Manipulation of Metal I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Manipulation of Metal I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Manipulation of Metal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chibi Bob Nukem
Ame Jōnin
Ame Jōnin
Chibi Bob Nukem

Manipulation of Metal Empty
PostSubject: Manipulation of Metal   Manipulation of Metal I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:02 pm

Hideaki walked past the Katabami Mines. He had heard that they sported some of the rarest metal in the world. The River Country was well known for its abundance and quality of its natural resources. Though only so much was taken at a time to preserve the wildlife in the area. It wasn't often that one saw humanity caring for something that stood near what it wanted.

The jounin placed his hand on the ground as he felt down into the earth. His chakra spread deep as he could feel the valuable metals down below. He smiled as he thought of harvesting a bit of metal when another idea hit him. This was a perfect time to come up with a jutsu. Hideaki had no custom jutsu of his own yet.

He sat down and thought for a long time. Many ideas went through his head, but none of them seemed good enough. Suddenly an image popped into his mind. A White Lotus flower.

Hideaki smiled as he thought of how he could pull this off. He made several hand seals. Six clones made out of metal came out of the ground. All of them looked like Hideaki. They all stood still as Hideaki thought about how to do it. He walked up to the one on the far left. He placed his hand on its shoulder as he felt his chakra go into it. The metal was at his mercy to be manipulated.

Hideaki turned around and walked away. He let his chakra seep out like he was manipulating the metal, but with more force. He could feel the connection with the metal be made. He pushed much more chakra out, and focused on exploding outwards. The clone on the far left had several spikes come out of his chest, but they were only two inches long each.

He frowned as the clone broke down into basic metals and fell to the ground. Hideaki attempted it again. This time pushing even more chakra out to make a better connection before making the outward force. The second clone burst into spikes, but only had about four more inches.

He tried this two more times. He could only make the spikes protrude two and a half feet so far. This wasn't good enough to Hideaki. He continued to practice on the clones, but the spikes didn't get any longer. The sun seemed to be setting so Hideaki set up camp.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The jounin walked up to a pond that was bursting with life. The frogs were singing as bugs flew about happily. The full moon fell perfectly on the pond. It relaxed Hideaki. Despite the relaxation his mind continued to think about how he could make his jutsu...flashier. He knew that more chakra wouldn't help, but it was his control that suffered. He needed something more flowing to focus on.

His eyes fell onto a white bulb in the water. It shuddered lightly as the moonlight fell upon it. The bulb pulsed several times before opening up near the top. It opened slowly as the petal unrolled. The inside stretched outward. It was beautiful. Then a light bulb went off in Hideaki's head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The green-haired shinobi was far too excited to wait. The night was still covering the sky as the boy ran back to the mines. He did that same as he did that afternoon. He made several clones, but this time he separated them. He focused on one first. His mind replaying the lotus flower's blooming.

His chakra made the connection with the Kinton Bunshin. Hideaki pushed a large amount of chakra out, and let the force burst outward. His mind was purely on the lotus. The clone's torso exploded as metal petals sprung outward like a fan. A bulb formed within the large petals and small tendrils reached out. The clone stood on two legs, but its upper body had completely transformed into a blooming lotus. Hideaki couldn't help himself as he smiled immensely.

The other five clones gathered close as Hideaki attempted the jutsu again. The chakra connected with the center clone. This time chakra connections moved from the main clone onto the other four. Hideaki let go a larger burst of chakra. The whole load hit the main clone. It threatened the burst the bunshin. However, the connections sent all of the extra chakra into the nearby clones. All five Kinton Bunshins burst outwards into five metal lotuses. Hideaki smiled as he knew that this was what he was wanting to make.
Back to top Go down
http://forums.thescav.com/index/

Manipulation of Metal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Joukaiden :: Other Countries :: Taiga no Kuni: The River Country :: Mouki Mines-
Jump to: