Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Izaya, Miyavi -//Suna I_vote_lcapIzaya, Miyavi -//Suna I_voting_barIzaya, Miyavi -//Suna I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Izaya, Miyavi -//Suna I_vote_lcapIzaya, Miyavi -//Suna I_voting_barIzaya, Miyavi -//Suna I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Izaya, Miyavi -//Suna I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Izaya, Miyavi -//Suna I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Izaya, Miyavi -//Suna I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Izaya, Miyavi -//Suna I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Izaya, Miyavi -//Suna I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Izaya, Miyavi -//Suna I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Izaya, Miyavi -//Suna I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Izaya, Miyavi -//Suna I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Izaya, Miyavi -//Suna I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Izaya, Miyavi -//Suna

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skyHiqhANTxX-//Roy^_^
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
skyHiqhANTxX-//Roy^_^

Izaya, Miyavi -//Suna Empty
PostSubject: Izaya, Miyavi -//Suna   Izaya, Miyavi -//Suna I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:45 am

Izaya, Miyavi -//Suna 2qjymtj

Izaya, Miyavi -//Suna Oh30vb

Name: Izaya, Miyavi.

Birth Date: 11th of April.
Ethnicity: Sunakagi Lmao.
Origin/Place of Birth: Izaya, Miyavi -//Suna 2pydj82|Sunakagure
Marital Status: Single.

Village: Izaya, Miyavi -//Suna 2pydj82|Sunakagure
Profession:

Izaya, Miyavi -//Suna 20roger
Height: 5'3|Five-Three.
Weight: 100LBS|One-Hundred-Pounds.
Blood Type: A+|A-Plus
Eye Color: Indigo.
Hair Color: Brownish-Blonde.
Physical Appearance:
Standing at 5'3 ft and weighing at 148 lbs, Miyavi usually dwarfs most of his Genin peers. Unlike most people that are in this world, Miyavi's brownish-blond hair and glowing purple eyes make him stand out from a crowd of people. His complexion is a light which matches evenly with his slim muscle build. He usually does everything with a straight back and a smile on his face due to his bright demeanor. Miyavi's appearance says a lot about him. He wears his pitch long brownish-blond hair in a messy, unkempt sort of way that means it constantly falls in front of his eyes, forcing him to brush the loose strands aside. His face is surprisingly handsome despite the fact that his hair is messy, but it seems rather nice to people.
General Article]Clothing] Appearance:
Being tucked in a neat way might cause baffle to random people because some may be fooled by a such an appearance. Miyavi is bounded in a astonishing sleeveless kimono coated in indigo bordered by the color of gold; beneath it lies gray tank top; a white belt enclosing the outfit itself together, dangling on his rear-end. Not revealing the lower-most part of his body, wears gray-brownish pants. Typical ninja black ninja shoes cover his feet. Adorning from his neck are crimson goggles to protect his eyes from sand. Forearms cloaked with indigo bandages.

Personality: Apart from a typical ninja Miyavi would aggrandize such small chaos, for some quite unknown reason, he loves to emerge conflicts. Activating collision seems to be a obvious trait that appertains to Miyavi. Obliterating existence is critical to this ninja, the reason is because of his lonely past that he contained he never felt a compulsions for anything at least it was exposed, the evidence was never clear. When in a conflict jumping to conclusions seem to be a success most of the times. If Miyavi is nice, it's a fatal action being expelled by him, and if it isn't fatal, Miyavi must feel really charmed or in a bizarre aura. One day he hopes to break the shell he is hidden in so that he wouldn't be such an ass. Miyavi is also very hard to anger, being a very patient young man. His calm demeanor allows him to think clearly in any situation, avoiding the disorientation caused by panic. This ability to stay calm is often very frustrating for his enemies to see, usually being reduced to yelling at Miyavi within seconds as they watch him calmly dodge their attacks. This calm mindedness also allows Miyavi to form his strategies in the middle of battles rather than before them, providing more flexible possibilities. Also takes missions and etc serious at all times. Maybe once in a blue he'll be a nice guy. Although for the woman, he's a charmer ^_^.
Phobia(s): Greatest fear is dealing with death.

History: The eye's of Miyavi were awakened at a autumn day that released astounding gust's of wind in Suna. The fire sun was blazing bright being opposed to the cumulus clouds which came rarely that gave the surrounding village shade protecting them from the heat. In a small tower standing alpine which was rather extroverted compared to the alternative abridged tower.. In the core of the alpine tower lied a gorgeous lady with lushes long black hair; also containing a set of deep indigo eyes. This young lady was in some sort of rugged clothing, naked underneath. A medic ninja performed some sort of surgery due to the fact Miyavi seemed not to be coming out of her vagina(xD). Instead they were proceeding this arrival of a new child by creating a aperture on the stomach area of Miyavi's mother. Soon they began to accomplish their procedure, and eventually a baby that looked so fragile appeared in their hands. It was a delicate human being that was rather much bald, a trait that was carried on from his birth mother was the beautiful indigo, outgoing eyes. Once Miyavi's father was given a instruction that he was now capable to see his new born child, the look on his face seemed as if he was pleasured of this day. Hastening through the door's with ease, the feet of Miyavi's father stood firmly in the room where Miyavi was born, while he carried him as if he never seen treasure.
*Swoosh* Swift sounds were being expelled to the outer world where Miyavi lived in. Slight breezes collided with the skin of Miyavi's as his small small body shifted on a swing. A delightful sight was given to the people of the Suna village, rain wasn't in deliverance that day. The feet of outstanding children pounded on the dirt where a little park was kept. Miyavi's eye's gazed into the sun while his body shifted. Someone was communicating with him, but he just couldn't seem to reply. He was stunned, but eventually he snapped out of stun he was in. The stun was broken when a tremendous push was given to Miyavi's back, while he was on the swing. He was unable to hold on, the impact was overpowered; he flew through the air landing on his shins. Moderate cuts were given to him, but not too severe, which were able to be ignored. Staggering back to his feet, he turned around. There was this kid who was bigger than Miyavi, while Miyavi was just about 7 year's old. Miyavi was being tossed around by him, which was unacceptable, since Miyavi wielded a baton. It was being used a defensive an offensive property against this bully. Something unknown was occurring in Miyavi's mind, he had no idea what was taking place, when he assaulted the bully his vision suddenly blanked out. And he regained his vision when he was home put in bed, his mom had asked him what happened. It was all nonsense, all this, it was stupid now Miyavi was in real deep trouble, he damaged the bully with critical hits, leaving him in a severe condition. Now charge's were being pressed, all this could not be handled for such a small kid, too much pressure was being applied to him. Which caused him to run away during in the middle of the night the next day. When the conflict was going to be established, Miyavi was searched for, but was out of anyone's range. Expeditions for ninjas in the Suna village were given to examine the village to see if Miyavi was around, but it was futile. His life was good when he was little and he always had fun most of the time, but if his brother was around he would fear him since he had mutated hands and chest. Although Miyavi and his brother did not speak much. Since he was the youngest he would treated the best, obviously his older brother getting jealous.
Year's surfed them selves out, which meant Miyavi aged also and was found by his parents, he was now about 9 years old when he practiced some fighting techniques. It was quite weird, he attended the ninja academy. In a year a ceremonial decision was created, declaring that he was now a graduate of the ninja academy. Determination has roamed through his mind due to the fact that his older brother died, and other trifling events has happened in his life.
Now he is preparing himself for soon to be long lasting life, and hopes to never fail anything.

Izaya, Miyavi -//Suna 2gtqgau
Ailments/Diseases: Healthy, Healthy, Healthy. :D
Hobbies: Playing sports.
Personal Effects: A book is what is read during his alone times.
Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: Izaya, Miyavi -//Suna   Izaya, Miyavi -//Suna I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:12 am

sorry we already have a Miyavi on the site so you have to change your name but beyond that looks good so far.
Back to top Go down
skyHiqhANTxX-//Roy^_^
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
skyHiqhANTxX-//Roy^_^

PostSubject: Re: Izaya, Miyavi -//Suna   Izaya, Miyavi -//Suna I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:19 am

Doesnt mean that cant be TWO Miyavis in a world or am iWrong?
Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: Izaya, Miyavi -//Suna   Izaya, Miyavi -//Suna I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:25 pm

... you know what Just screw it app is good enough for me Approved (still prefered it if you just changed your name but eh)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Izaya, Miyavi -//Suna   Izaya, Miyavi -//Suna I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Izaya, Miyavi -//Suna
Page 1 of 1