Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Suna - Murasaki I_vote_lcapSuna - Murasaki I_voting_barSuna - Murasaki I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Suna - Murasaki I_vote_lcapSuna - Murasaki I_voting_barSuna - Murasaki I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Suna - Murasaki I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Suna - Murasaki I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Suna - Murasaki I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Suna - Murasaki I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Suna - Murasaki I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Suna - Murasaki I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Suna - Murasaki I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Suna - Murasaki I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Suna - Murasaki I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Suna - Murasaki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hwoarang
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Hwoarang

Suna - Murasaki Empty
PostSubject: Suna - Murasaki   Suna - Murasaki I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:14 pm

General Information

Suna - Murasaki Seiyaku

Name: Murasaki (Last Name Unkown)
Nickname: Mura
Alias/Codename: None

Birth Date: April 14, 1993
Ethnicity: White
Origin/Place of Birth: Small town close by Suna
Marital Status: Single
Village: Sunagakure no Sato
Profession: Helps run the Training Ground. Helps young ones train

Personal Information
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 122 (Skinny)
Blood Type: O- (?)
Eye Color: Light Purple
Hair Color: Purple
Distinctive Marks: None
Physical Appearance: A tall young man. Weighing about 122 and standing up to 6'6". He was given life with purple long hair and light purple eyes. White pale skin, very smooth with no marks on it. An athletic seventeen year old young man. Loves to work out and to be fit. He has bright white clean teeth.

General Article[Clothing] Appearance: Murasaki wears a huge and long gray scarf. Along with black gloves, and a black t-shirt with the sleeves cut. He even wears long and baggy tan ninja pants which are followed by black ninja shoes with white wraps around them and up his legs.

Personality: Born as an Orphan, Murasaki is some what quiet, but yet talkative. He is a very careing person. If you are his friend, he promises to protect thoughs he cares about with his life. He also has a great humor when it comes to talking. He isn't shy to laugh and he is very loyal to his village. When it comes to battleing, he never jokes around. It is very serious for him. Even when its a life or death situation, he would never fool around and do what has to be done.

Phobia(s): Fears losing the ones he cares for.

History: Long ago, in a small village outside of Suna. A boy named Murasaki was born. By two loving parents, a father and mother. But, one day, a few days after his birth. His town was attacked by criminals. They raided his town, killing innocent people and robbing people. His parents were brutally murdered, but Murasaki was saved by Suna ninjas who saw fire coming from the town. The criminals got away though, and Murasaki was the only survivor. When they found Murasaki in his baby basket. They saw his name writen on the basket. The ninjas brought him to Suna, now living in the Orphanage. As he grew up in the Orphanage, he had purple long hair. Many villagers thought it was strange to see a boy with purple hair, and even purple light eyes. The ninjas said they didn't find no dead adults with purple hair in house or out of the house. But, villagers grew on having a boy with purple hair.

Many villagers even knew his name and knew who he was right away because of his hair. Murasaki grew up to be a very nice and helpful person. He even joined the Ninja Academy, to one day become the greatest Suna ninja and to serve his village. Till this day he trains and practices everyday. Growing muscle and becoming a very fit man. He just can't wait for his missions and to tag along with other Suna ninjas.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: None
Hobbies: Training, or working out.
Personal Effects:Nothing
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

Suna - Murasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna - Murasaki   Suna - Murasaki I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:22 pm

Can you make your physical appearance and Clothing appearance longer. Your are old, so do it like old people do it lol
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Hwoarang

Suna - Murasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna - Murasaki   Suna - Murasaki I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:25 pm

lol but theres not much to say about both Considering i'm a genin and the picture shows very little.....specially the clothing.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

Suna - Murasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna - Murasaki   Suna - Murasaki I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:26 pm

FINE PENIS APPROVE MUCH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suna - Murasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna - Murasaki   Suna - Murasaki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suna - Murasaki
Page 1 of 1