Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Ryuu's Equipment I_vote_lcapRyuu's Equipment I_voting_barRyuu's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Ryuu's Equipment I_vote_lcapRyuu's Equipment I_voting_barRyuu's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Ryuu's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Ryuu's Equipment I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Ryuu's Equipment I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Ryuu's Equipment I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Ryuu's Equipment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Ryuu's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Ryuu's Equipment I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Ryuu's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Ryuu's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Ryuu's Equipment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuu
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Ryuu

Ryuu's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Ryuu's Equipment   Ryuu's Equipment I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:05 pm

Equipment:

Tools: Basic Equipment ; Bassic Assassin Equipment
      『BASIC EQUIPMENT』
      A pack issued to any ninja, that contains the following: ten shuriken, eight kunai (four for pack, four for leg holster), two smoke bombs, ten exploding tags, and one spool of wire (fifty feet).

『BASIC ASSASSIN EQUIPMENT』
      A pack issued typically to ANBU, it contains the following: twenty senbons, five vials of poison, one hunter mask, and a disposal kit containing various implements to examine, dissect, and dispose of a body.

Accessories: Hitai-Ite ; Fūma Shuriken ; Hyōrōgan ; Makabishi
      『HITAI-ITE』
      The forehead protecter or headband that everyone gets at Genin, which has a symbol representing his or her ninja village of origin. A strike through this symbol shows that the individual is a nukenin of their former home. The cloth is either colored navy blue, crimson, black, or white. Free item, expected to be always worn. His is Crimson.

『FŪMA SHURIKEN』
      A giant-sized version of the shuriken, with four pre-eminent sharpened blades. The blades can be retracted into a single blade forme, or a variety of other combinations. Carry two, worn on back.

『HYŌRŌGAN』
      Special pills that are issued to any ninja, unlike Zōketsugan. These pills replenish the stamina and chakra and nourish the body of the person who ingests it. It's made of powerful stimulants and nutrients. Carry five.

『MAKABISHI』
      Also known as caltrops, these items are carried in packs of fifteen, and are thrown in a battlefield or layed upon the ground as spikes to be stepped upon. There are useful for laying traps, preventing a foe's escape or limiting their movement. Caltrops mat be poisoned if one carries poison.

Weapon: Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Riko
Ame Genin
Ame Genin
Riko

Ryuu's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's Equipment   Ryuu's Equipment I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:04 pm

Just a note, You can make custom accessories.
Back to top Go down
Zekrom
Konoha Tokujō
Konoha Tokujō
Zekrom

Ryuu's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's Equipment   Ryuu's Equipment I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:20 pm

Meh. I'm good with what's there.
Back to top Go down
Riko
Ame Genin
Ame Genin
Riko

Ryuu's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's Equipment   Ryuu's Equipment I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:32 pm

do you have the assasin skill?
Back to top Go down
Zekrom
Konoha Tokujō
Konoha Tokujō
Zekrom

Ryuu's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's Equipment   Ryuu's Equipment I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Riko
Ame Genin
Ame Genin
Riko

Ryuu's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's Equipment   Ryuu's Equipment I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:28 pm

approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryuu's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's Equipment   Ryuu's Equipment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuu's Equipment
Page 1 of 1