Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Cho's Equipment I_vote_lcapCho's Equipment I_voting_barCho's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Cho's Equipment I_vote_lcapCho's Equipment I_voting_barCho's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Cho's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Cho's Equipment I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Cho's Equipment I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Cho's Equipment I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Cho's Equipment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Cho's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Cho's Equipment I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Cho's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Cho's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Cho's Equipment

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cho's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Cho's Equipment   Cho's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:40 pm

Quote :
Equipment:

Tools: Basic Equipment
Accessories: Book, Metallic Wire
Weapon: Wrist Blades, Fuma-Shurikan (large Shurikan) x 2

『HITAI-ITE』
    The forehead protecter or headband that everyone gets at Genin, which has a symbol representing his or her ninja village of origin. A strike through this symbol shows that the individual is a nukenin of their former home. The cloth is either colored navy blue, crimson, black, or white.

『BASIC EQUIPMENT』
    A pack issued to any ninja, that contains the following: ten shuriken, eight kunai (four for pack, four for leg holster), two smoke bombs, ten exploding tags, and one spool of wire (fifty feet).

『KUNAI』
    A kunai, like the shuriken, is one of the more basic weapons available to ninja. It is a black dagger designed to be thrown, and is about the length of one's hand. Commonly used in conjunction with exploding tags. When chakra is applied to the projectile, it can cut through solid wood and even some solid stone targets. Kunai can come in a variety of shapes, the most recurring of these being the following: large, three-bladed kunai; a kunai with a curved blade; and lastly, a kunai with a blade extending on both ends (the handle being the middle).

『SHURIKEN』
    Sharpened, four-pronged metal stars that are iconic of ninja. Although small, they can be used to distract a target; alternatively, if the user has great accuracy, they can be deadly. They have an open circle in the center, used for grabbing with a finger to avoid cutting oneself or to put a thread through.

『EXPLODING TAGS』
    Exploding tags are scraps of paper inscribed with a special formula, centering around the kanji for explode, 「爆」"baku." Infused with chakra, they will explode either after a set amount of time has passed, or remotely. The tags can be attached to a surface or wrapped around a weapon to be thrown at an enemy.

『FLAK JACKET』
    A jacket given only to chūnin rank and higher ninja. Similar to Hitai-ite, flak jackets differ in design and color depending on the village that issued them.

『METALLIC WIRE』
    A metallic wire thread which can be used for many things such as, making traps, holding an opponent, controlling a large projectile with a jutsu, and many other possibilities.

• Custom

『FŪMA SHURIKEN』 x 2
    A giant-sized version of the shuriken, with four pre-eminent sharpened blades. The blades can be retracted into a single blade forme, or a variety of other combinations. Carry two, worn on back.

『BOOK』
    A small common black book, no bigger than five inches. It's used to write down simple notes, nothingness it's useless to one.

『RETRACTABLE WRIST BLADES』
    The user has retractable wrist blades attached to his forearms. These blades can spring forth when needed to surprise any opponent he fights hand to hand.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Chō on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

Cho's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cho's Equipment   Cho's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:41 pm

Wrist blades are weapons and flak jackets are for chunins+.
Back to top Go down

Cho's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cho's Equipment   Cho's Equipment I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:25 pm

Fo Shizzle. I am a Chuunin. Link.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

Cho's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cho's Equipment   Cho's Equipment I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:48 pm

mmk approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cho's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cho's Equipment   Cho's Equipment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cho's Equipment
Page 1 of 1