Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Miyavi Negewa I_vote_lcapMiyavi Negewa I_voting_barMiyavi Negewa I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Miyavi Negewa I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Miyavi Negewa I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Miyavi Negewa I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Miyavi Negewa I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Miyavi Negewa I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Miyavi Negewa I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Miyavi Negewa I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Miyavi Negewa I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Miyavi Negewa I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Miyavi Negewa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hronus
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Hronus

Miyavi Negewa Empty
PostSubject: Miyavi Negewa   Miyavi Negewa I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:30 am

General Information

Miyavi Negewa Shinobi-mejay

Name: Miyavi Negewa
Nickname: Dude
Alias/Codename: None yet.

Birth Date: August 9th
Ethnicity: White
Origin/Place of Birth: Kumogakure [I want it back ;_; ]
Marital Status: Single

Village: Konahagakure
Profession: Miyavi can play ping pong. He sometimes goes to contests to get a little money prize and just chill form all the fighting.

Personal Information
Height:181cm
Weight:69kg
Blood Type: A+
Eye Color: Orange eyes. Sure, it is rare, but that can happen. Actually they're just really, really bright brown, but appear to be orange.
Hair Color: Black, although Miyavi has dyed them orange. He felt like having a change.
Distinctive Marks: Nothing yet, although he is planning a tattoo in the future.
Physical Appearance:Miyavi was born with black hair, which he usually tries to keep short, although he recently dyed them orange. He was a little drunk at the time. Most of the time his hair is wild, he doesn't turn much attention to his haircut.
Miyavi is a real combination of his parents looks, his lazy, reckless posture from father and the deep, tired and sinister orange eyes from his mother. Having a normal height and weight doesn't make him stand out much, Miyavi also has a pale skin, since he is just a little too lazy to get a tan. Miyavi likes having a small beard just to give the impression that he is at least twenty years old. Often having a cigarette in his mouth also makes him look a lot older than he is.
General Article[Clothing] Appearance: This teen is hyped about being a shinobi, which is why he always has his vest which is almost a copy of the good old chūnin's vest. He often changes the location of his forehead protector, and always carries his katana around.
Aside from that, in other clothes he always tries to combine black and orange colors.

Personality: Although Miyavi loves to leave the impression that he doesn't hive a f u c k about anything, he often fails. He cannot hide his lust for adrenalin and hot chicks, as well as money and fame. A typical wild teenager, one might say, but no, Miyavi is at least a bit better than that. He seems to be pretty much normal at every-day stuff, as in, he likes having some nice laugh with friends, he enjoys having a peaceful talk and so on, but there is more... Something deep inside Miyavi, the only thing he'll never show, the only thing you'll never know.
Besides that, Miyavi is a total asshole. He thinks fast, some might call him a genius, but he just doesn't use his talent to its full potential, just because its a pain in the a s s.
Phobia(s): Dogs, big enough to bite. Childhood trauma. And he hates sticky liquids. It just makes him feel very uncomfortable.

History: If not for the little economic problems that Miyavi's parents had, Miyavi wouldn't be a shinobi. Previously, they had a little, nice restaurant, more than enough to keep the whole family wealthy enough. Miyavi was only one year old back then. Long story short - they went bankrupt and Negewa family immigrated to Konahagakure in search for a better life (logic thinking wasn't Negewa family's good side).

Miyavi's parents weren't exactly nice. Truth is, they were quite irresponsible and greedy. At those times surviving wasn't easy, at least not for them. The pressure on Miyavi's parents made them accept a ridiculous deal with a criminal ninja. They sold Miyavi. Of course, they didn't really know what was gonna happen with the sold Miyavi, the criminal told that Konahagakure is actually buying kids for creating a new special secret ANBU force, so they were in need of young and talanted kids for raising into professional and loyal shinobi, while the truth is that the criminal shinobi was just an outlaw who was interested in testing out a few theories on the kid. It was for "a greater purpose", the criminal believed.

Two years passed. Miyavi barely remembers those times, but he was basically living in a basement and tortured a dozen of times. [Upcoming Kekkei Genkai history here.]

When Miyavi was three years old, the criminal ninja was captured by Konahagakure Jōnins. Miyavi, along with few other kids of the same age, was found. One of the Konahagakure Jōnins felt sorry for Miyavi and adopted him, because he just didn't want Miyavi to return to his "loving" parents. Of course, the jōnin decided to make Miyavi into a shinobi. From this point onwards he was raised as a completely normal shinobi kid - he played games with the other kids in the neighborhood, made fun of old people and attempted to steal candy at the local store. He was especially interested into appearing older. As he grew, he started smoking, drinking a little, dressing like adults and so on. With that attitude he actually failed The Ninja Academy for two times. And it was probably just because of luck that Miyavi actually did finish the academy. So yeah, here he is, new and fresh, ready to start adultic ninja adventures!

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: Not really.
Hobbies: Ping Pong, chilling, drawing. Nothing special.
Personal Effects: A pack of cigarettes, yes. And lighters. Yeah.

Last edited by Hronus on Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kota
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kota

Miyavi Negewa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyavi Negewa   Miyavi Negewa I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:50 pm

Mkay.

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down

Miyavi Negewa
Page 1 of 1