Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Naethyn, A Character Application I_vote_lcapNaethyn, A Character Application I_voting_barNaethyn, A Character Application I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Naethyn, A Character Application I_vote_lcapNaethyn, A Character Application I_voting_barNaethyn, A Character Application I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Naethyn, A Character Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Naethyn, A Character Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Naethyn, A Character Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Naethyn, A Character Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Naethyn, A Character Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Naethyn, A Character Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Naethyn, A Character Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Naethyn, A Character Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Naethyn, A Character Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Naethyn, A Character Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naethyn
Ame Genin
Ame Genin

Naethyn, A Character Application Empty
PostSubject: Naethyn, A Character Application   Naethyn, A Character Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:56 pm

General Information

I do not has a character image, I am ashamed.

Name: Naethyn Ninjin
Nickname: Nae, Naet, Naet-KUN!!!
Alias/Codename: "Slayer";"LordMaster"

Birth Date: ummm I know this one, May 17
Ethnicity: White...
Origin/Place of Birth: Amegakure no Sato ~ Village Hidden in the Rain
Marital Status: Whatever...Single

Village: Amegakure
Profession: I contact Juggle.

Personal Information
Height: 5"10
Weight: 147 lbs.
Blood Type: O+
Eye Color: Purple, Naethyn was born with a genetic mutation known as "Alexandria's Genesis" however he is male which is even more rare.
Hair Color: Black.
Distinctive Marks: Explained in History
Physical Appearance:
---Head: Naethyn has a medium sized face that is slightly paler then the rest of his body. He has long black hair that ends at his shoulder bone in the back, as well as his ears on the sides. His purple eyes are large and his thin brown eyebrows make it all fit. His nose is slightly curved at the end. His plush, plump light red lips. Naethyn has a nice defined chin and jawline that leads right up to his perfectly shaped ears. Naethyn has a kunai scar on his left cheek from his mother when he was a child.
---Chest: Naethyn has a buff and very muscular chest that has strong pecs and very defined features. His bellybutton is an inner one and goes a little too deep. His chest ends with the V line that leads to his legs.
---Arms: Naethyn has very large arms and is rumored to be able to break metal like a child would break a pencil. Naethyn has a tattoo on his left arm that translates into Breathe In Life. Naethyn’s hands are very delicate and smooth for this hardened war machine.
---Legs: Naethyn’s legs are very long and thin, shaped for running. Naethyn’s thighs are thin for the normal person, however they are very tonned. Naethyn has very large feet but are small enough not to be tripped on.
General Article[Clothing] Appearance:
Naethyn loves hats because hats can explain the emotion you are in to a T. Naethyn loves bright colors and loves having loose shirts on.
---Face: Naethyn usually is seen wearing a top hat with a red ribbon tied to the base of it. A black decaying rose is tucked into the top of it. His Kirigakure headband sits at the base of the hat with the ribbon. His purple eyes are shaped with three thick dots underneath both eyes made with black eyeliner.
---Torso: Naethyn is caught wearing a bright, flamboyant shirt usually in cool colors such as teals and warm purples. Naethyn’s shirt is almost always loose and baggy and is completely flawless in stitching as well as fit. Naethyn’s shirt, though, has a spot that shows his tattoo. His wrists contain steel armbands that help deflect projectiles.
---Legs: Naethyn is usually seen wearing tight black pants that allow him to run without any wind friction. Naethyn mostly wears bamboo sandals.

Personality:
---Alone: When Naethyn is alone or by himself, whether it be in battle or not, he is very in depth with the things around him. He is a very complex thinker and when it comes to battles he could see an easy end soon but with free will and all, his plans never end the way he wishes. He has a very statistical advantage with him being what most people refer to as an "Idiot Savant" all though he doesn't have Savant syndrome, he is just very knowledgeable in things like math.
---With a Few: When Naethyn is with a few people, surprisingly enough, his personality changes quite a bit. When Naethyn is with a few people he will try to show off and become very cocky, always trying to be the best out of the group. Part of this is because of how is father treated him as a child. Naethyn becomes very extroverted in a conversation with a few people because he knows when he voices his opinion it will be heard and acknowledged. However, he just doesn't want to be "himself" in any amount of groups of people.
---In Groups: When Naethyn is in a group of three or more people, his personality changes greatly. Naethyn because introverted and only speaks when spoken to or about. He mostly forgets about the way he is smarter then half of the people he is talking to and begins to get very antisocial because with more then three people he can't stand the back and forth talking and a complete unknown topic that came out of no where.
Phobia(s): Andiatephobia, the fear that somewhere in the world a duck is watching you. Claustrophobia, the fear that confined spaces are closing in on you.

History:
Infancy Arc:
I woke up at seven, waited till eleven, just to realize that no one would call.
Naethyn was a very independent baby, even at birth. His parents were very strict and very odd, they tried to insure Naethyn that he was a part of the family. Naethyn didn't pay any mind to it at that early of an age. Naethyn was very intuit and could sense the arguments when his parents would begin yelling. His parents would end up locking him in his room which began over the few years make him very dependent and introverted. Naethyn began asking questions around age four or so and his mother was so furious with one of them that she threw a knife at her son, cutting the flesh of the face. Naethyn never spoke to her, and would soon never will.

Childhood Arc:
My first kiss went a little like this, and twist, and twist.
Naethyn was able to adjust to life outside of his home as he grew older, he was never so quiet from what he could remember, he began to get more active and to join in more conversations though. He was still upset at his mother and was very tired of explaining his scar to people so he simply stated it was a birth mark. Naethyn couldn't help but be scared of the world as he began making friends at a rapid pace.

Academy Arc:
This time baby I'll be BULLETPROOF
Naethyn joined the academy and in due time was already the top of his class. His teacher was very proud of him and he was very talented, Naethyn was able to focus his chakra very well for a kid who has not Bloodline Limit or ability from the Ninjin clan. Naethyn went home and all the stuff in his home was gone, his mother left him a note and before Naethyn ripped it to shreds it read: "We are not your real parents, you will keep our last name but you are a Jousui and we have sent your birth parents to adopt you back into their family." Naethyn began sobbing uncontrolably as the door opened and he fainted from exhaustion and woke up in a completely different house with new people who he was deemed to call "mom and dad." He went back to the academy and within a few weeks he was promoted to Genin. He was able to determine his first element. Water, the birth element of Jousuis. Ninjin's birth element was Lightning, he knew he was Jousui now.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: None.
Hobbies: Contact juggling, swimming.
Personal Effects: Marijuana Joints, rolled like cigarettes.
Back to top Go down
Chibi Bob Nukem
Ame Jōnin
Ame Jōnin
Chibi Bob Nukem

Naethyn, A Character Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naethyn, A Character Application   Naethyn, A Character Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Approved =D
Back to top Go down
http://forums.thescav.com/index/

Naethyn, A Character Application
Page 1 of 1