Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Update for Uchiha Clan I_vote_lcapUpdate for Uchiha Clan I_voting_barUpdate for Uchiha Clan I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Update for Uchiha Clan I_vote_lcapUpdate for Uchiha Clan I_voting_barUpdate for Uchiha Clan I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Update for Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Update for Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Update for Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Update for Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Update for Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Update for Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Update for Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Update for Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Update for Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Update for Uchiha Clan

Go down 
+3
Riko
Kota
Kamina
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

Update for Uchiha Clan Empty
PostSubject: Update for Uchiha Clan   Update for Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:49 pm

I'd like for the mangekyo to become an A rank instead of an S rank.

This is only considering that the Mangekyo does almost nothing to boost the user. The only great thing about it is that it leads to the powerfull jutsu, Which should remain S ranked.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kota

PostSubject: Re: Update for Uchiha Clan   Update for Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:27 pm

I don't think it's a good idea. The point of the Mangekyou being the only Uchiha jutsu that wasn't downranked is because you need to be able to use one of the four special techniques, and if the Mangekyou is to become A-Ranked, it'd throw everything off balance. It would enable people lower than Jounin to get the Mangekyou, which I do not condone to. I just think that you don't need to have it at A-Rank; if you can't get the Mangekyou and the Special at the same time with both at S-Rank, your body wouldn't exactly be capable of performing it. But, that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Riko
Ame Genin
Ame Genin
Riko

PostSubject: Re: Update for Uchiha Clan   Update for Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:29 pm

the only people who would getit owuld be anbu chuunin B rank directly below jounin. The reason im suggesting this is because it has no special abilities. It's just to ease up requesting, so one person doesn't have to wait a two week minimum to be able to actually use it.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kota

PostSubject: Re: Update for Uchiha Clan   Update for Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:35 pm

I don't think it should be done, and I've voiced my reason as to why.
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: Update for Uchiha Clan   Update for Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:39 pm

well it's not up to you, and why are you even posting here in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kota

PostSubject: Re: Update for Uchiha Clan   Update for Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:01 pm

A few reasons. Primarily to point out that since this isn't in the questions and suggestions forum, I am free to post here - It doesn't specify staff only. However, to add on to that, I am also voicing my opinion about the idea you have proposed. Therefore, I would appreciate it if you weren't rude to me for doing so. I'll take my leave now.

My opinion: Don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Hwoarang

PostSubject: Re: Update for Uchiha Clan   Update for Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:09 pm

Why is this even in the Request section? It not even a request for you...It really should be in the Question and Ideas topic.
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: Update for Uchiha Clan   Update for Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:14 pm

its a request to change the clans. Now stop spamming my topic.
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Hwoarang

PostSubject: Re: Update for Uchiha Clan   Update for Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:48 pm

Name: Mangekyō Sharingan [Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye]
Type:bloodline
Sub-type:doujutsu
Orientation:supplementary
Cost:
Effects:The final stage of the Sharingan doujutsu. The Mangekyō . The Mangekyō different from the other stages in the fact that it doesn't take over the third tomoe but becomes a separate stage. It also unlocks the persons ability to use the most deadly jutsu of the clan. Note that extended use of the Mangekyo deteriorates the eye, eventually blinding the user.

Well would you look at that. I belive I just answered your request and I believe it will be a no. Not trying to be an ignorant ass. I am just pointing it out. Also I will not post in here no more.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Update for Uchiha Clan   Update for Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:56 am

Yeah...that's a hilarious request.
Back to top Go down
Riko
Ame Genin
Ame Genin
Riko

PostSubject: Re: Update for Uchiha Clan   Update for Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:40 am

yea it unlocks S rank jutsu

I'm only doing this so that it helps ease up on a bunch of requests at once
Back to top Go down
Bones
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Bones

PostSubject: Re: Update for Uchiha Clan   Update for Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:39 am

What Hwo was pointing out as far as I could tell is just like how the third tomoe immediately unlocks the improved copy, Mangekyo immediately unlocks one of the S-rank jutsus of the Uchiha clan.
Back to top Go down
Riko
Ame Genin
Ame Genin
Riko

PostSubject: Re: Update for Uchiha Clan   Update for Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:07 pm

no, You still have to request the mangekyo and the special jutsu, you don't get to pick one for free, thats my understanding as of now. Which leads me back to my point. All im trying to do is ease up the requesting process.
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: Update for Uchiha Clan   Update for Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:27 pm

We have Mangekyo as an S-rank in order to be a pain in the ass for Uchiha. It's meant to be a B****. It's showing our love for the red-eyed freaks.

Last edited by Shiro on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Update for Uchiha Clan   Update for Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:28 pm

HA! X3
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Hwoarang

PostSubject: Re: Update for Uchiha Clan   Update for Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:43 pm

Looky that!! =D I was right! It is a NO lol....
Back to top Go down
Riko
Ame Genin
Ame Genin
Riko

PostSubject: Re: Update for Uchiha Clan   Update for Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:48 pm

Is there a reason your still posting Hwo?

And I have no problem with this not being changed then, It was only a suggestion to help with future requests.

And to continue on, When one requests the Mangekyo does he just get to pick one of the jutsu for free, or does he have to request them. Another question. How many of them are we allowed?
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Hwoarang

PostSubject: Re: Update for Uchiha Clan   Update for Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:59 pm

Why are you still posting?? Your question should be going into the Question and Ideas topic....also these rules apply same as the old 2.0 and i had mangekyou back then, So i'll answer your questions.

No, they choose the jutsu for you. And most likely only able to have 1.
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: Update for Uchiha Clan   Update for Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:45 pm

does this look like 2.0? I made several edits to the clan, things have changed.
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Hwoarang

PostSubject: Re: Update for Uchiha Clan   Update for Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:49 pm

Well considering some things here are just a copy and paste from 2.0....and also why do you bother to continue on posting in here? It was a no, so get on with your life.
Back to top Go down
Riko
Ame Genin
Ame Genin
Riko

PostSubject: Re: Update for Uchiha Clan   Update for Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:57 pm

the request was answered, and now theres an additional. Why is a nub with no business like you still posting here?
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: Update for Uchiha Clan   Update for Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:32 pm

When requesting Mangekyo Sharingan you will Randomly receive one of the Mangekyo techniques along with the Mangekyo Sharingan.
Back to top Go down
https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update for Uchiha Clan   Update for Uchiha Clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update for Uchiha Clan
Page 1 of 1