Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Hraelos Kaguya I_vote_lcapHraelos Kaguya I_voting_barHraelos Kaguya I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Hraelos Kaguya I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Hraelos Kaguya I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Hraelos Kaguya I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Hraelos Kaguya I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Hraelos Kaguya I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Hraelos Kaguya I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Hraelos Kaguya I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Hraelos Kaguya I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Hraelos Kaguya I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Hraelos Kaguya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hraelos
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
hraelos

Hraelos Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Hraelos Kaguya   Hraelos Kaguya I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:25 pm

General Information

Picture is profile picture
Name:Hraelos Kaguya
Nickname: none
Alias/Codename: Sige

Birth Date:8/9/1991
Ethnicity White
Origin/Place of Birth: Doesnt remember but mist village
Marital Status:Single

Village:Konoha
Profession: Weaponmaker
bloodline Kaguya
Personal Information
Height:6'1"
Weight: 170
Blood Type:A+
Eye Color: blue
Hair Color: black
Distinctive Marks: He has a dragon tatoo on his back. Some scars, only one going across his nose down to his cheek is distinctive or memerable. He also has a burn mark on his legs. Many people wont see it though because of the pants he wears. He has a golden armband that he will wear when he takes off his shirt.
Physical Appearance: The man is very bulky and fit. He looks like a man who has been in a lot of fights. Even though he has a lot of scars on his body only the one across his nose people remebered. His hands are rough and scared from making swords. He always has a look in his eyes like his is a snake waiting to strike. He has three bones sticking out of his body and his hair has a white tint to it. He has all of his teeth, but one on the bottom row. He doesn't have any facial hair. He has a six pack and a well definded body with muscles. He has bags under his eyes from not sleeping a lot.
General Article[Clothing] Appearance: Wears a long black cloak with a mask of a tiger. The mask looks like a tigers face and it is pure black. Sometimes people might think its an anbu mask, but he just uses it for fun. sometimes. If he is not then he wears a black shirt and some blue sweats. Most of the time he will not have a shirt on so his bones will not ruin his clothes.

Personality: He is very decisive and short-tempered. He veiws the world as unaccepting and uncaring. He doesn't care about most people and almost only about himself. His family is important to him though. He can be respectful and nice when he needs something from someone, but most the time he doesn't want anything to do with people. He loves fighting and is willing to learn from people. He is easily distracted most of the time, but in battle he concentrates more then anyone. He is intelligent, but doesn't show it when he is around people.
Phobia(s): Arachnaphobia and clausetraphobia. fear of spiders and fear of small places

History:

Back far away in the mist village Hraelos was born. His mother Juinoe and his father Lokune were excited to have a baby. The sad part was that Juinoe died while giving birth. Hraelos' father was always kind to him, but he never forgave him for killing his wife. Of course Hrealos had no controll of this, but his father beleive it was his fault. When he was only four his family was murdered by a crazy ninja. He left Hraelos alive though because he wanted him to suffer. The ninja was found later that night and was thrown in jail.

Hraelos then was raised by his uncle Hyrath. Hyrath lived in konoha and never spoke of what happened. His uncle loved him very much and was happy raising him. He started training Hraelos since he was nine. He found out that he was a kaguya when he coud move his bones. The boy was amazing when he fought and he grew stonger everyday. He graduated from the academy around fourteen. He loved living in his village. Even though he was different from most kids every ninja hated him. He was very proud of himself when he was able to defeat a chuunin in a fight. Everywhere he went people knew him. He always knew that because he was a Kaguya. People feared and respected him, he was one of the survivors of the Kaguya clan. Most ninja never got to see a Kaguya fight.

He decided to make up an alias so people wouldn't find him. He used that name when he was confronted by an enemy or on a misson. He loved using swords or other weapons in battle. He found that weapons were amazing and exciting to use. He then settled down and made a weaponsmithing shop and became a part time weaponsmith. He always thought as a sword or weapon an extension of the arm, with his bones it was true.

Now he heard from his uncle the story of his life. He didn't tell him where or how long ago just what happened and about a criminal named Gerz. After that day he remember the killers name and saw news that the killer who murdered his parents was on the loose. He was determinded to get revenge. He always goes out in search after Gerz hoping to kill him. Gerz is an A ranked criminal so he nows he will have to train to be better then jounins.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: none
Hobbies: He loves to refine metal and makes weapons.
Personal Effects:Always has a sword. He carries an apple around with him also. [font]

Last edited by hraelos on Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:14 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kota
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kota

Hraelos Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hraelos Kaguya   Hraelos Kaguya I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:47 pm

Approved. :D
Back to top Go down

Hraelos Kaguya
Page 1 of 1