Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Top posters
    Kira
    [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! - Page 2 I_voting_bar[S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
    Madaraki Sho
    [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! - Page 2 I_voting_bar[S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
    Scourge_Taiyo
    Chibi Bob Nukem
    Kamina
    Shinko
    Kota
    Soujirou
    Rukasu
    [K]otorasu
    Latest topics
    » UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
    [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
    [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
    [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
    [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
    [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
    [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
    [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
    [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
    [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Affiliates
    The RPG Collection

[S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!

Go down 
    +2
    Hwoarang
    [K]otorasu
    6 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    Kiyomi Chie
    A-class Nukenin
    A-class Nukenin
    Kiyomi Chie

[S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: [S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!   [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:01 pm

Needless to say, Kiyomi was in no state the dodge his attack. No matter how degrading, and flat out perverted it was. She yelped at the sudden contact, and her yelp quickly turned into a scream at the electrical burst that flowed through her body, she fell back, stunned and in pain. She held her chest and clenched her teeth. Her head smacked against the warm sand, and she muttered several profane curses under her breath.

You god damn perverted brat.” She hissed out, ready to yell out some other insults, but decided against it. Her arm her, and now her chest hurt. She looked up at the sky and closed her eyes. She wasn’t ready to pass out yet, just chill or whatever. He tried to kill her, and she’d kick him right were it hurts. Of course, maybe he’d just walk off like last time.

Hopefully.

Oh look at that! She had a headache now. Nice. Really nice. That’s just what she needed. She grimaced, her good hand reaching up to rub one of her temples. She couldn’t get both with her other arm being jacked up. Well, at least she was starting to regain feeling in the other arm. Slowly but surely. Of course, she liked it better numb, because it didn’t hurt near as much.

“Where the hell is that drunk team mate when you need him?” She muttered and then clenched her teeth as another bolt of pain went up her arm. She couldn’t take pain, she really couldn’t, and knowing that she didn't have any back up only seemed to make her situation a million times worse. She shouldn't have told the drunk to run off to Suna. She really shouldn't have. God she was such a idiot at times.

Back to top Go down
    Kujo The Fuzzy
    A-class Nukenin
    A-class Nukenin
    Kujo The Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: [S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!   [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:50 pm

"Yeah yeah quit your bitching Kiyomi." Kujo said in a surprisingly happy tone as he continued to look up lazily into the vast Suna sky with a small smirk across his face. "If I'm not mistaken your the one who decided to try and squish me with a giant rock while my back was turned with a bit of success I might add" Kujo explained as he sat up slowly and gazed at Kiyomi with a cocky grin holding up his slightly mangled and bloody arm as an example. "Hell your lucky your cute or else you would have gotten alot worse than an electric titty twister, and of course as much of a perverted brat I may be I didn't shock myself on somebody else's jutsu!" He called out loudly as he gave a mocking laugh before limping a few feet towards Kiyomi and kneeling down so that he could speak to her face to face. "Now listen" Kujo said with a slightly menacing canine filled grin. "I've got a job to do and I'm gonna do it and to complete said job evidence of my triumph is needed" He said as he quickly took firm grasp of Kiyomi's waist before hoisting her up rather abruptly and heaving her onto his shoulder without much regard for her injured body. But she seemed like a pretty tough bitch so he wasn't too worried. Of course the fact that most of her would more or less be completely paralyzed helped ease his mind about anymore sneak attacks being made but as a little insurance he spoke one more right after giving her a little pat of the ass. "If you try another stunt like the last one I'll have to make good on my earlier comment." He said as he stuck his tongue out once more and waggled it about perversely. Hopefully that would get her cease any actions she might take against him while she was being carried. Then again that threat may just be more incentive. Let's hope so OwO. With that Kujo began his trek towards Sunagakure to complete his job.
    Back to top Go down
    Kiyomi Chie
    A-class Nukenin
    A-class Nukenin
    Kiyomi Chie

PostSubject: Re: [S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!   [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:06 pm

“What can I say? You were asking for it. Turning your back on a enemy.” Kiyomi responded, a grin taking over her features as she observed his bloody arm. Oh, she had hurt him. Goodie. She hoped it hurt just as much as her arm did right now. She struggled to attempt to rise up from the ground, but found herself unable. She fell back into the sand, her body numb and limp. The young ninja only managed a low groan in complaint of her lack of mobility.

“Kid. I would have much rather been slapped across the face with a bolt of lightening rather then your little ‘creative’ concept of inflicting pain.” She responded, the pain in her chest stung like…like something. She closed her eyes, and then opened them again to look up Kujo. “I wasn’t exactly expecting that lightning jutsu to hurt that damn much alright?” Kiyomi said defiantly, trying to dig up some of her pride. That little stunt is what made her lose. She knew that for a fact.

Her eyes went wide the second his arms wrapped around her waist. “Hey, what the hell do you think your doing?! Put me back! Ow, shit that hurts damn it! Careful with my arm!” She may be unable to move at the moment, but that doesn’t stop her from having a mouth, now does it? “You son of a- “ She hissed out between clenched teeth as another flare of pain went up her arm at his harsh handling. She closed her eyes, and felt like biting him. She’d bite him hard to. Right on his dog ears. It might actually make him yelp if she bit hard enough.

Before she could open her mouth a second time, she felt a hand on her ass, and listened to his little threat. She felt a small chill go down her spine, and she quickly reminded herself of just how young he was. Yeah. That slashed his hopes in half. Ew. Younger men. She grimaced. Kiyomi was no cougar. She opened her mouth and spoke in her most honey sweet voice she could muster. “Sweetheart, I could do things to you that could make that tail of yours stand on end. So don’t think I’m going to be intimidated by your little jest.”
    Back to top Go down
    Kujo The Fuzzy
    A-class Nukenin
    A-class Nukenin
    Kujo The Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: [S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!   [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:14 pm

“Sweetheart, I could do things to you that could make that tail of yours stand on end. So don’t think I’m going to be intimidated by your little jest.” That little comment was going to cost her. Kujo stopped in his tracks after hearing Kiyomi's little retort. He stood still for a few moments looking off into the distance before a low growl could be heard from the confines of his throat. Without warning Kujo quickly wrestled the woman to the sand beneath them hold her arms in place above her body as he looked up and down her body his eyes hungry with lust as his tongue hung out of his mouth like some ravenous beast who had just captured it's prey. He continued to give a low dominant growl as he surveyed he body almost as if deciding which part of it he would start at. After a few moments of this he had finally found his target as he head lay in between Kiyomi's breast's looking forward directly into her eyes the look of carnal lust never leaving his face even for a moment. His face and perverse tongue coming ever closer to their target until at last he was mere inches away from her face and without warning his head lunged forward to begin his assault on this woman's body. At least that's what somebody might think seeing this particular situation. What happened next surprisingly enough was nothing more than an innocent kiss between the two. Not what most would expect to say the least but despite looking and acting the part Kujo wasn't some wild animal. After finishing the small lip lock Kujo rose to his feet once more picking the woman up with a bit more care this time before speaking once more. "Your probably right Kiyomi, I am just a brat after all." He said with a big grin as he continued to Suna.
    Back to top Go down
    Kiyomi Chie
    A-class Nukenin
    A-class Nukenin
    Kiyomi Chie

PostSubject: Re: [S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!   [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:12 pm

Kiyomi’s eyes went wide as saucers as she was dumped onto the sand. She should have known better then to say that, it wasn‘t like she had been in any position to make challenges or threats, but her stubborn nature had, of course, ignored any common sense or other thoughts that filtered into her head. She flinched as her hands were pinned against the ground beneath her, and she struggled as best as possible against his grasp, which wasn‘t much. “Get off of me Mutt.” She growled attempting to kick him in the shin and ignore his lusting gaze. She’d dealt with enough men to understand just what that gaze meant, and she didn’t like it one bit. Then his gaze went to her chest. Oh. He wouldn’t dare…She growled back, of course, her growl didn’t sound anywhere close to his. “Don’t you dare.” Her voice raised a pitch as he face went closer. She wasn’t in the mood, and her chest hurt enough already. She flinched, expecting something bad to happen. Nothing did.

The next minute she was back on his shoulder, with much more care this time. A kiss? That was it?! Her expression was priceless, caught somewhere between incredulous and shock. “What the…” She paused, and just chose to shut her mouth and look out at the desert. He had just messed with her. “You’re a dick and a brat at the same time now kid…” She muttered under her breath, and rested her head on his shoulder. She was too tired to get all pissed or worked up, which was scary for her.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!   [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2