Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Top posters
    Kira
    [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_vote_lcap[S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_voting_bar[S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_vote_rcap 
    Madaraki Sho
    [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_vote_lcap[S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_voting_bar[S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_vote_rcap 
    Scourge_Taiyo
    Chibi Bob Nukem
    Kamina
    Shinko
    Kota
    Soujirou
    Rukasu
    [K]otorasu
    Latest topics
    » UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
    [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
    [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
    [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
    [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
    [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
    [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
    [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
    [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
    [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Affiliates
    The RPG Collection

[S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!

Go down 
    +2
    Hwoarang
    [K]otorasu
    6 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    [K]otorasu
    Suna Chūnin
    Suna Chūnin
    [K]otorasu

[S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! Empty
    PostSubject: [S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!   [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:28 pm

Night fell in the desert, and all heat abandoned the land. Leaving a cold barren wasteland. With a thunk, Atsushi dropped his barrel to the ground. As the sun disappeared along the horizon Atsushi ripped the cork from it's hole, revealing the pungent black fluid within. This shit may not be good for the environment, but I'd rather stay alive than save the whales... He thought.

Turning he saw the other two drag their feet up to him, they had been walking for a few hours solid and they were all dirty and sweaty from windstorms that had lashed at their skin. Without a word Atsushi began walking around the three in a wide circle, about ten feet in diameter, all the while pouring the fluid onto the sand. After a few orbits, he had created a thick black ring of the fluid in the sand.

With a sigh he dropped to his haunches and then to a sitting position on the sand. This was the last known area in which the Wolves had been sighted. Many parties before had been sent out and come back with pelts for trophies, but no matter how many they killed, there were always more. It didn't matter, so long as they were sent on these missions, wolves would die.

"Sit, back to back to back." Atsushi instructed, bringing out a small loaf of bread and a canteen, he ripped the bread into three equal parts and gave them each a chunk.
    Back to top Go down
    Hwoarang
    Suna Genin
    Suna Genin
    Hwoarang

PostSubject: Re: [S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!   [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:59 am

When the three shinobi came to a stop, Murasaki was tired, but that wouldn't stop him. He had to stay awake and ready for some wolves. He watched as Atsushi poured a black fluid around them all. "What is that fluid you are pouring Asushi?" He asked, looking curious. He was then told to sit back to back with the other two, so Murasaki sat down. He pulled out a kunai, and held on to it just in case. He starred into the dark desert and his eyes were cautious to see any movement. Atsuhi then gave Murasaki a piece of bread, Murasaki not knowing what it was for, so he held onto it until Atsushi told them what it was.

As his eyes looke back and worth for motion, he began whistling softly. So that he could keep himself up and not get tired. The only thing now was to wait for the action to come to them and that is what they were doing. As dangerous as the mission is, Murasaki was ready for the action to come to him. He was ready to take down some wolves and show his teammates how skilled of a shinobi he is. No wolves were going to stop Murasaki from achieving his goals in life.
    Back to top Go down
    Yuurei
    Kumo Chūnin
    Kumo Chūnin
    Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: [S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!   [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:56 pm

Yuurei was walking with the other two as they were on a mission. This mission was a traditional mission and today was the day Yuurei was actually taking part in. The leader of the team was walking around with a large container with him. The young Genin wondered what it was, but he did not want to ask questions unless he needed too. There had been a windstorm, but that was something people in Sunagakure were suppose to be use too. Still it seemed like there were a few exceptions.

Night time had soon fell upon the group and it seemed like the two were tired from the walk. Yuurei was just bored out of his mind, so that was what made him tired. Doing things that did not entertain him was a bad thing for him. It usually got him sleepy and he would and could fall a sleep during the mission. The red head came to a stop as he saw Atsushi come to a stop. He wondered if this was the spots where the wolves would usually be at. Looking around, the young Genin did not see any wolves on sight.

He knew the Chuunin was not stupid, so it was either he was going to lure them out or they usually came around here around this time. Yuurei looked at Atsushi as he pop open the container and began spilling it on the floor around Yuurei and Murasaki. He noticed that it was black and instantly had an idea on what it was. After he was done with that he had told the two Genins to sit back to back. Yuurei raised an eyebrow when he heard that. That was something he did not want to do, but as someone who knew about being a ninja he knew to listen.

He sat down and placed his back on Murasaki's back. He heard his partner asked Atsushi what the black fluid was. Yuurei smirked as they were given each a piece of bread. Yuurei gladly took it and pulled out a Kunai of his own. He was not going to be caught off guard by a bunch of wolves. "Well Murasaki if you have been on a mission with Atsushi before, then you should know what he specialize in. So if he uses fire and that fluid is black, I'm guessing its oil. Am I right or wrong Atsushi?" Yuurei asked his leader.

He was not trying to be a smart ass, but he was trying to see if he was right and if he was paying attention to the things he saw correctly.
    Back to top Go down
    [K]otorasu
    Suna Chūnin
    Suna Chūnin
    [K]otorasu

PostSubject: Re: [S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!   [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:02 pm

Atsushi smiled as Murasaki asked a rather stupid question, before he could even answer though, Yuurei answered. Smirking, he snapped his fingers and a small bit of flame lit the end of the toothpick in his hand which he threw at the black ring. Just as the make-shift match hit the black ring, he said "Very perceptive Yuurei, it is in fact oil. And Murasaki, you should have remembered I work with fire."

With a mighty WHOOMPH the ring exploded into flames, he knew enough to know that fire actually attracted animals. Wolves were no different, it was how humans had come to tame them in the first place. By creating this long-burning fire he would attract the wolves. With a chomp he ripped a large chunk of the bread in his hand off and began chewing it.

"Like this, so long as you two nimrod know-it-alls don't pass out like Iki the drunk, nothing should sneak up on us." He said turning his head, he glared at them, "Either of you got a problem with me, I'll be happy to kick your ass later."

Just as he finished his threat, a mighty howl rang out from somewhere in the desert, answered by another howl. Soon, the night air rang with the howls of a pack of wolves of unknown size. Gonna be a long night. he thought as he began chewing on yet another toothpick.
    Back to top Go down
    Hwoarang
    Suna Genin
    Suna Genin
    Hwoarang

PostSubject: Re: [S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!   [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:28 am

"Very perceptive Yuurei, it is in fact oil. And Murasaki, you should have remembered I work with fire." Atsushi said, after Yuurei answered Murasaki's question. Murasaki then spoke, while still keeping an eye out. "Well considering I went on a mission with you once, and you used a fire jutsu once. I happen to forget that you specialize in fire. I also don't really pay attention much to others, since I really don't care". Then Atsushi made a threat for no reason and Murasaki spoke back. "Why the hell would one of us have a problem with you out of no were? Calm your self". As he finished, Howling was heard in a distance. It seems as the wolves were on their way.

Hopefully their was a huge pack of them, Murasaki was in the mood to fight something. The howling began to get closer and closer, soon the shinobi will be fighting the wolves that they came here for.
    Back to top Go down
    Yuurei
    Kumo Chūnin
    Kumo Chūnin
    Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: [S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!   [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:10 pm

Yuurei looked at the leader as he saw a smile appear on his face. It seemed like he was happy on what the Genin said. Noticing what one could do was something every ninja should pay attention to. That person could go rogue one day and knowing their weakness was probably for the best. The young Genin noticed that Atsushi had lit the toothpick he had on fire and threw it towards the ring of oil he created. When it was falling towards the ground, he spoke up to the two Genins.

He told them that Yuurei was right about it being oil and told Murasaki that he should have known that he used fire. When he finished saying that, Yuurei noticed that the area around them got brighter and that was due to the toothpick touching the oil. Murasaki began to speak to Atsushi and told him that he only saw him use a fire jutsu once and that he did not really pay attention to other people. Yuurei shook his head as he heard the Genins words and saw that he would be going through a lot in his life.

He bit on the piece of bread that he had and began to chew. He told them to eat it in bites like that. He told them as long as they did not pass out that nothing should be able to sneak up on them. That was true unless the thing sneaking up on them was a ninja. Yuurei heard Atsushi tell the two of them if any of the two had a problem with him that he would be happily to kick their asses later. Yuurei chuckled when he heard that and continued to look in the direction he was suppose to look at.

This fire would show the wolves coming towards them and it seemed like the fire would be the cause to them coming towards the three of them. Murasaki spoke up again towards Atsushi and told him why would someone have a problem with him. Yuurei shook his head again and wondered why this kid had something to say. The red headed ninja began to hear a bunch of howls around them and wondered where they were at. The Howls seemed to be coming from every directions.

Yuurei began to hear it coming louder to him and looked around in the direction he was suppose to be looking at. He noticed a pack of wolves coming towards them and rose up from the ground. He stood his ground as he was not going to move anywhere unless he was given order too. "Atsushi the wolves are coming right now. It seemed like there is a pack of ten wolves coming towards us. Give us orders on what to do," Yuurei said as he eyed the wolves coming to them.
    Back to top Go down
    [K]otorasu
    Suna Chūnin
    Suna Chūnin
    [K]otorasu

PostSubject: Re: [S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!   [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:21 pm

"Thank you Captain Obvious," he retorted to his subordinate, "I can see them too you know."

One wolf decided to bare its fangs and bark at him, the last move it ever made as a throwing knife sprouted from the back of its throat. Two others soon followed suit, reducing the pack to seven. Another vaulted over the roaring tongues of fire directly towards Atsushi. Its body fell in two pieces next to him, severed at the neck with a clean cut from his katana. Quickly wiping the canine blood from the blade with a leather rag, he readied himself for another strike.

Pulling out his extended-length Tantao he stood in a traditional stance, Tantao in the left with the left foot forwards, low to the ground with the Katana pointed forwards over his head. With a devilish look he turned to his accomplices. "Think you two can keep up?" he chided as yet another pack of ten wolves popped out of the shadows.
    Back to top Go down
    Hwoarang
    Suna Genin
    Suna Genin
    Hwoarang

PostSubject: Re: [S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!   [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:48 am

Suddenly the wolves were attacking. Atsushi was already killing many of them. "Think you two can keep up?" Atsushi said. That put a smirk on Murasaki's face. He knew he could keep up, and would love to kill some wolves.

A wolf charged at Murasaki while he was still siting. But, when that wolf got close, in a blink of an eye, Murasaki threw himself up in the air with his foot out. Causing the wolf to get kicked right on its chin, sending it up in the air as well. As both were coming closer and closer back to the ground. Muraski lifted his leg up, with his foot higher than his head. Then he threw it down, kicking the wolf on top of it's head, with the the back of his foot. The wolf hit the ground with great force and killed it on contact.

Then another wolf jumped at Murasaki. But, he was too quick and kneed it on its chin as it was close to biting him. The wolf's jaw broke and killed it. Murasaki then got into a stance and waited for more wolves to attack.
    Back to top Go down
    Yuurei
    Kumo Chūnin
    Kumo Chūnin
    Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: [S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!   [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:07 pm

The wolves were coming at them as fast as they could. Yuurei paid attention to the wolves as he heard Atsushi speak to him. It seemed like he did not like telling him that, but it was something the Genin though would be okay to tell him. If he was able to see them then why ask them to sit the way they did. Yuurei did not say anything though as he continued to pay attention to the wolves that came at them. The red headed Genin smiled at them as it seemed some were being taken out by Murasaki and Atsushi.

Yuurei performed a few hand seals and smiled at the wolves that were coming in his direction. If there was one thing about Yuurei it was that he was not the type of person who was able to fight face to face against someone with skill. He was surely not going to fight a wolf one on one. He had performed a genjutsu on the set of wolves that were coming to him. It was his Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell technique that he had done to them and they were now looking up at the sky and seeing a giant fire ball coming towards them

Yuurei leaped over the fire that surrounded him and dash towards the one of the wolves that he caught in a Genjutsu. He swung his Kunai against the wolf's neck and cut open the wolf's throat. The wolf quickly howl before dying. Yuurei took out six shurikens and looked at three wolves that were trapped in his technique and were trying to run from the illusion that they saw. The red headed genin launched two shurikens at each of the wolves that were fleeing from the scene.

They were caught on their vital spot as Yuurei used his skills to kill the wolves. They began to squeal from the pain and dropped on the floor and instantly dying. Yuurei looked around to see if any more were around him. This was how he fault and he love this type of fighting style.
    Back to top Go down
    [K]otorasu
    Suna Chūnin
    Suna Chūnin
    [K]otorasu

PostSubject: Re: [S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!   [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:23 pm

Atsushi slashed gracefully through neck after neck, one wolf after the other dropping to the ground in excess of two to three pieces. All around him, his teammates were dropping the other wolves to the ground. Where there was once twenty wolves, there was now one. This one wolf seemed smarter, or maybe it was just scared, because it regarded them each in turn and then fled into the darkness.

With a sigh of relief, Atsushi wiped his brow with his sleeve. Replacing his swords in their respective sheaths he turned to his charges and shrugged. "Didn't seem like that was too hard, but I think we should keep our wits about us." He said, holding out his hands, palms down. "You never know what could," he never finished his statement, because at that exact moment the ground shook. A second later it shook again, "Pop up...." he finished.

The three of them were standing about ten feet apart in something of a triangle when the ground directly between them began to crack, a spiderweb expanding in all directions. He looked at his two comrades one last time while thinking This...can't be good. Right before the ground exploded. Clods of dirt flew in all directions as a giant silver and black wolf erupted from the ground.

When the dust settled, Atsushi had assumed his original fighting stance with his Katana and Tantao in hand. With a start, he realized that this wolf was like the Nemean Lion in all the Greek legends. It's hide was completely metal, though its insides were of the normal variety. And its only weakness. Atsushi could only wonder how the fuck a wolf got a coat of metal.
    Back to top Go down
    Yuurei
    Kumo Chūnin
    Kumo Chūnin
    Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: [S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!   [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:40 am

When the the young Genin looked around he noticed that the number of wolves that came at them were quickly reduced. When he relaxed he noticed that there was one wolf left, but it seemed like it did not attack wildly like the others. Instead it ran away from the three ninjas that were standing there, wondering who would get the final blow on the wolf.

Yuurei looked around saw that the fight between them and the wolves were kind of too easy. Was this really a hard mission to do or was there something that Hiruzen did not tell them. The genin held his kunai in is hand, but got out of his fighting stance and wondered what they were going to do now. Being in a mission was something he did not want to be at. There was a village and a bed that he could be sleeping in, if it was not for this mission.

He looked at Atsushi as he was putting his blade away. It seemed from how he saw things, it was over and they were ready to finish this mission and go back to their Kazekage. That was up to the Chuunin turned to them and told them that Yuurei was thinking about as well. It was not hard, but keeping their guard up was something they should do.

He continued to speak, but this time his hand was out and told them that "they would never know what could". Before he could finish his statement, the ground began to shake and Yuurei's eyes widen as he saw what the hell just happen. There was either something under them or Atsushi was able to use the earth element as well.

After it stopped shaking, the leader of the group finished his statement. Yuurei did not care what he said, but what just happen. It seemed like their job here was not done and they were in for a big surprise. The red headed Genin noticed that the ground began to crack below them and knew something was up.

He quickly jumped back as the ground exploded. He landed on his feet and looked at the cloud of dirt that was around where he was at. Yuurei wondered what the hell just came out of the ground and got into a fighting stance again. It was a good thing he did not put his weapon of choice back into his pocket.

After waiting he noticed that there was a wolf standing there, with its fangs showing to the two ninjas. There was something different from this wolf and the others. This one was much larger than them and the fur coat that it had around it, was silver. Was that metal? If it was, how the hell was able to grow metal fur? These were things Yuurei though in his head as he was prepared to fight this monster that appeared in front of them.

Back to top Go down
    Kiyomi Chie
    A-class Nukenin
    A-class Nukenin
    Kiyomi Chie

PostSubject: Re: [S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!   [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:46 am

Kiyomi Chie was not a patient woman. She bit at her fingernails out of boredom as she watched the small team of Suna ninjas. She was waiting for a chance to strike. So far, she hadn’t seen any moments to attack, and it was driving her insane. The Iwa ninja paced back and forth in her position behind a boulder. She was out of sight and down-wind of the ninjas, but she could see them perfectly.

“Oh look. They’re fighting a bigger dog now. “ She complained to her other teammate, she crossed both hands over her chest and watched on, waiting for them to at least attack. How long had she been here? A hour or two? She was expecting this to be quick, but those damn Suna ninja where slow and obviously inexperienced. The heat was probably getting to her as well. She was used to warmer temperatures, but with the sun constantly glaring down on her, Kiyomi could only feel herself getting more agitated by the minute.

“Oh you know what! Screw this! I’m going to show those idiots how it’s done.” She snarled, and within seconds, she was gone. Kiyomi was no assassin, but what she didn’t make up in stealth, she made up for in speed.

Before the little team could even spot her, Kiyomi appeared in the air, right above the larger wolf’s position. These little maggots had a lot more to worry about then some stupid mutt. She formed hand signs in a blur of motion, and she cast her jutsu.

“Betabeta Ame no jutsu!” She whispered underneath her breath, and using her chakra, spat out the glue like substance into the air. Performing a back flip, Kiyomi landed behind one of the genin in the squad, before jumping away from the glue like downpour. She already knew that the wolf was stuck, she had no idea about the team, and she didn’t really care. She landed several feet away from the team and the animal, right out of harm’s way.

She made more hand signs. “Doryou Dango” She slammed her hand into the ground, and suddenly several round boulders shot out from the ground, each one slamming into the wolf at sharp speeds. The last rock slamming right between the wolf's eyes. A instant kill.

“Alright you Suna scum, I just showed you how to function like a actually ninja. It’s just a shame you Suna types are just to weak and helpless to even be called ninjas”

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kiyomi Chie on Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Minoru Nao
    A-class Nukenin
    A-class Nukenin
    Minoru Nao

PostSubject: Re: [S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!   [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:58 am

"Always so harsh Kiyomi-chan!" Cried out a rather slurred and unusually happy voice from a bit of a distance away from the impatient and aggressive woman. He could be seen waving his hand in the air rather stupidly as he slowly but surely stumbled his way towards his friend tripping several times in the process all the while giggling each time he took a spill. At last he had reached his destination before once again plopping down on his back in the sand next to Kiyomi staring towards the team of Suna ninja upside down. "My goodness that was quite the hike" The strangely garbed man exclaimed as he started to breath a bit heavier as if his few yards of travel he made was some sort of marathon. "I'm surprised I managed such a feat in my condition" He said as he began to laugh once more this time in a more hysterical manner as he began to spread his feet and arms apart making a rather nice looking sand angle. Of course everything this man had just said and done had happened rather differently from another view point. His supposedly labored journey to reunite with him teammate was even worse than he had in-visioned it as anybody else looking upon him would have seen him rolling about in the sand before finally doing a small belly flop into the sand next to her and rolling over. Of course besides crazy antics his words were hardly audible much less translatable and only came out as mumbles for the most part. Only a few words were understandable such as Kiyomi and Hike. You see despite this man's sanity questioning actions he was actually rather mentally stable. Of course that means very little when your in a constant state of inebriation like this gentleman. With a sudden burst of vigor the man popped up from off the ground and grabbed on tightly to his partner wrapping his arms around her shoulders leaning against her body for support as he placed his chin on the top of her head. Once more he looked at the ninja before him and asked a rather simple question. Have any of you guys seen a big guy about this high and this muscley He asked as he mixed up his hand gestures confusing height from width. With that he dozed off slightly after clinging to Kiyomi once more and resting his head on her's leaving the rest to his comrade.

Jutsu used

Spoiler:

107 cp remaining
    Back to top Go down
    Kiyomi Chie
    A-class Nukenin
    A-class Nukenin
    Kiyomi Chie

PostSubject: Re: [S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!   [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:11 pm

Kiyomi eyed her comrade out of the corner of her eye. She sighed when he rested his head on top of hers. Of course, the Iwa ninja was used to her partners antics at this point. Her comrade was always like this, and Kiyomi usually didn’t mind. Of course, it kind of ruined the mood. This was a fine example. Kiyomi had just kicked some wolf ass, and was looking all mean and bad-ass, then her drunk partners literally rolls into the picture muttering intangible words that only Kiyomi can understand.

“Right. Hike. Must have been hard Minoru-kun. Now why don’t you take a rest.” She kissed him on the forehead, and then promptly shoved him into the closest sand dune. Rather crude method, but he was so drunk he probably wouldn’t mind. You could hit that guy with a sledgehammer when he was like that, and he wouldn’t even feel it. That’s how drunk he was. She rolled her eyes and shook her head. He should be used to her abuse at this point.

Kiyomi turned her attention back to the Suna ninja, none of them had done anything at this point, and Kiyomi was going to take advantage of that. She let a dark grin take over her features, and she performed another series of insanely fast hand signs. No one could make hand signs as fast as she could. Her hand signs must have been a blur of motion to them

“Doryou Dango!” She cast the same jutsu she had used on the wolf, and watched as several large and heavy chunks of earth flew forward at the apparent leader of the team. A chunin. If the ninjas had any sense, they’d probably jump away, or something of the sort. Then again, she had used her Betabeta Ame jutsu, so jumping, or any sort of movement was probably very, VERY limited.

Spoiler:
    Back to top Go down
    [K]otorasu
    Suna Chūnin
    Suna Chūnin
    [K]otorasu

PostSubject: Re: [S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!   [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:39 pm

One second the giant wolf was there, and the next, it was buried under a pile of glue and rocks. The Glue flew in all directions when it impacted the Wolf so some almost hit Atsushi. Had he reacted a second later, a wad the size of his own body would have impacted his body. With the Wolf out of the way, he could focus on a slightly more pressing matter, the one who had done it.

It was slightly intangible to Atsushi that a girl possessed such power, but looks could often be deceiving. Pretty as she was she possessed a demonic feel to her, as she wore altogether dark clothing that looked more like torture devices than clothes. Her partner on the other hand probably should have just stayed in whatever bottle he had crawled out of, as he stumbled in his heavily inebriated state to his partner's side. She then proceeded to force him away, after calling Atsushi and his team scum.

With her partner out of the way, the woman's hands blurred again, just the way they had when she had caused massive boulders to smash the Nemean Wolf to nothing. Sure enough a small myriad of large boulders sprouted from the ground and hurtled towards him. Not Yuurei or Murasaki, but him. Peachy he mused in the back of his head. When the boulders were just close enough so that she could still see what happened, he vanished.

"Now look miss," his voice spoke from behind this mysterious woman, "We appreciate the help and all, but you don't need to go about calling us scum and trying to crush me." There was a sound of ringing metal as Atsushi put his two swords back in their sheaths, "So I'll tell you what, I don't like fighting women, much less beautiful women. I'm a little worn out at the moment and you two probably have bigger fish to fry anyway. A Chunin and a couple of dead-beat Genin are probably child's play to you, your partner though...put him back in whatever bottle you found him in."

In a puff of sand he was gone again, and this time so were Yuurei and Murasaki. One was being held by the collar in each of Atsushi's hands as he sprinted at speeds invisible to any normal eye back to the village. This was going to be a long night. Unfortunately, he forgot to take into account just how fast that mysterious woman was. He forgot the one rule of fighting, never underestimate your opponent.
    Back to top Go down
    Kujo The Fuzzy
    A-class Nukenin
    A-class Nukenin
    Kujo The Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: [S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!   [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:12 pm

As the cowardly Suna nin speed away from danger with his two little lackeys in tote another presence made itself know in a rather obnoxious and vulgar way. "Hey bitch!" Cried out a voice from behind the already irritated woman and god knew that little introduction wasn't going to make her mood any better. Of course this mattered very little to the man that now stood in her midst. It was non other than Hybrid beast Kujo here on a job to protect the people he had terrorized only a month or so ago. And it was a job from the Kazekage himself no less. The irony was almost tangible, however the pay was good and Kujo wasn't about to pass up the first real job he's had in a while so he figured it was worth the risk. While this woman was probably good and pissed right now Kujo now could easily imitate that emotion as he knelt down next the the giant wolf she had struck down without hesitation and without mercy. Although very few things truly pissed Kujo off this unlucky lady had gone to the top of that list and crossed it out so the speak. Of course all the dead wolf corpses didn't help the mood much either as the smell of blood was rather potent in the air only furthering Kujo's fowl mood. Kujo's sense of morality and sympathy had always been a bit off. He would get rather angry when he saw animals getting hurt or killed but would hardly bat an eye if a person was viciously maimed or murdered right in front of him. Keep in mind most of the time he was doing the maiming and murdering. Of course Kujo was not without mercy often making loopholes in his mission objectives that allowed him to spare peoples lives who had nothing to do with it. Weather this was out of pity or not wanting to put in extra effort killing nobodies nobody knew. After patting the wolf once more on the head Kujo rose to his feet and began to slowly walk towards the strangely clothed bitch chick. Kujo had been watching quite a bit of her encounter with the Suna ninja and at the very least had a small grasp on what she was capable of. He would save his words for the time being. He knew the woman before him would be a tough customer but that fact had never deterred him before. He would fight her with everything he had and beat her like all the others. With a large grin he stared at the woman and awaited her response and from first impressions it wouldn't be pretty. But that's where things got exciting.
    Back to top Go down
    Kiyomi Chie
    A-class Nukenin
    A-class Nukenin
    Kiyomi Chie

PostSubject: Re: [S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!   [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:36 pm

Kiyomi looked towards the new arrival. The little Suna ninjas had already run off, tails between their legs. Cowards. She was hoping for some fun. She had let them leave of course. Not many people knew just how powerful Kiyomi’s sensory skills where. She had felt this guy coming, and let those ankle biters flee. He’d be a much better fight. She gave a grin, setting her hands on her waist.

“Personally, I like being called Kiyomi sweet heart, but feel free to call me whatever you like.” She winked. He defiantly wasn’t a Suna ninja. That much was obvious. She turned her head, glancing back at her partner.

“Minoru-kun. Why don’t you run off to Suna. I can handle myself.” She turned her attention back to the foreign ninja. Possible mercenary by the looks of it. She crossed her arms over her chest, eyeing him up and down, her gaze halting when she saw the ears. Dog ears. She frowned for a moment. Strange. She’d never seen anything like that before.

“Don’t tell me. You got hired to protect those whelps? Pathetic. They can’t even protect themselves. ” She muttered, her gaze returning to his face. He was young. Teenager probability.

Back to top Go down
    Kujo The Fuzzy
    A-class Nukenin
    A-class Nukenin
    Kujo The Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: [S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!   [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:17 am

"Kiyomi huh?" Kujo called out gruffly as he stretched out slightly and gave a yawn all the while keeping his pensive gaze locked on her. "A cute name for a cute lady I suppose" He said as he countered her wink with one of his own of course in a more sarcastic manner than anything. "I'll defiantly agree it's pitiful they can't handle this little invasion without outside help but money is money right? Picky people don't get payed much ya know?" Kujo said with a wide grin. For some reason his previous anger had subsided and was now replaced by the usual excitement but also something more. A sort of raw animal attraction to this woman. It was different for sure. This chick's personality was certainly rather enthralling to say the least and she defiantly wasn't hard to look at so that was a huge plus. With the way she acted and presented herself he couldn't decide weather he wanted to have a big epic battle with her or just mount the bitch. That was the thrill of it he guessed as he finally got into stance only a few yards away from her. Although Kujo had always carried a rather high standard for professionalism while on a job despite his usual attitude towards others this time he figured it was ok to finally let loose and have a little fun. Hell he deserved it after all the shit he had gone through the last few months. If somebody deserved to let loose it was Kujo as he had been holding himself back for such a damn long time. With his mentality set his grin widened and he gave a low growl as he stared at his opponent hungrily with his crazed yellow eyes. "If you keep me entertained I might just let you live Kiyomi!" He cried out mockingly as he waited for her attack.

Jutsu used

Spoiler:

Jp remaining 93
    Back to top Go down
    Kiyomi Chie
    A-class Nukenin
    A-class Nukenin
    Kiyomi Chie

PostSubject: Re: [S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!   [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:12 pm

Kiyomi smirked. Typical mercenary attitude. They did anything for money. Although she couldn’t help but give them props. Most of them did their job damn good. Well, the experienced ones anyway. The new mercenaries usually didn’t last long, but she knew this guy probably had some experience. Not much judging be his age, but his inexperience was probably made up for with power.

“I think I’ll do more then keep you entertained.” She responded, raising a eyebrow. Shame he was too young. He was cute, don’t get her wrong, and the ears were kind of endearing now that she thought about it, but her taste was still with older men. His loss. She rolled one of her shoulders to loosen up a bit. He hadn’t done anything yet, but she knew that he’d strike back the second she attacked. Her eyes moved from him and too the ground that was still slick with her altered suiton. Her smirk morphed into a dark grin, her eyes moved back to him. Oh. He was in trouble.

“It was nice knowing you.” Kiyomi flipped some of her brown hair. Within mere seconds, she completed another series of hand signs.

“Betabeta rappu no jutsu!” She blurted out, and suddenly, several large tentacles from the alter suiton appeared, each one reaching out to grasp the dog man. It was a good idea, if one of those managed to grab him, he’d be in a sticky situation. Litteraly.

Spoiler:
    Back to top Go down
    Kujo The Fuzzy
    A-class Nukenin
    A-class Nukenin
    Kujo The Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: [S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!   [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:02 pm

My, this strategy was becoming rather addictive. While being the first technique your supposed to learn from the Chisokuken taijutsu style it was perhaps one of the most useful abilities in it's arsenal giving you a small boost to your perception to a point where you can better anticipate an opponents moves to a point where you might shave off a second or two from from your reaction time if you hadn't used it. It was always good to have a little bit extra to help out. As he eyes her careful his ears twitching slightly as she observed him and spoke to him while doing so. She immediately countered his previous statement saying that she was more than capable of entertaining him which only served to further excite him and without hesitation her attack has started. As she strung her hand-seals together in rapid succession he could only make out the warning signs of another suiton jutsu. That's of course when he realized there was still quite a bit of the sticky liquid on the ground near him and before she finished her set he had begun his and as the suiton tentacles began to form he finished his own jutsu. There was a bright flash and a bolt of lightning shot from Kujo's body into the sky creating the booming sound of thunder in the air above. With that done he made no attempt to dodge the tentacles as they quickly lunged towards him grasping his limbs and body tightly keeping him in place for the woman now. He could only give a wide grin as he was held in place completely defenseless against this woman. He began to laugh suddenly as he began to blush slightly thinking of his situation. "Listen Kiyomi I know I'm an attractive guy but you can't just go around molesting every hot guy you see with your weird jutsu." Kujo said with a wide grin trying to hold back his maddening laughter as wiggled about in his restraints. "For god sakes woman your good looking enough to have just asked I would have been more than happy to fuck ya silly!" He said with a perverted grin as he stuck his rather long tongue out and began to wiggle it about in a very vulgar manner while thrusting his pelvis at Kiyomi rather perversely. In the middle of his fifth thrust his jutsu had finally taken affect as a bolt of lightning came crashing forth from the sky landing upon Kujo and filling the entire area around him with it's electric aftermath. Within seconds the sticky suiton began to sizzle from his newly raiton infused body freeing him for the tentacle's grasp rather effectively. Before Kujo's feet even touched the ground after being released another of his jutsu had been activated as chakra began to course to the bottom of his feet and into his legs and the second his feet came into contact with the sand beneath him he has already rushed the woman before him at a great pace. "We'll just see how good you are at entertaining Kiyomi!" The hybrid called out as he began to zig-zag back and forth in random patterns in front of her as he made his approached before finally launching and attack. A flurry a Raiton infused punches aim at her mid section wanting to avoid her her in the face out of what little courtesy he had. If this woman was as deadly as she was sexy Kujo had quite the fight ahead of him.

Jutsu used
    Spoiler:

75 Cp remaining
    Back to top Go down
    Kiyomi Chie
    A-class Nukenin
    A-class Nukenin
    Kiyomi Chie

PostSubject: Re: [S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!   [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:32 pm

“Mother f-” She swore under her breath. Damn teenagers. She chose not to comment on what he said. Instead she had sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. That was why she liked older men. They had more, class. Not to mention some decency. Of course, she glanced up quickly at the sound of a lightning bolt. He was a lightning user? Damn it. Damn it all to hell and back. At his last exclamation, Kiyomi wasted no time. She performed another series of hand signs. It’s a shame all of the altered suiton was gone, but she could fight without it.

“Joushou Hashira!” Suddenly Kiyomi felt the ground rise up sharply, raising her with it, just seconds before Kujo would have assaulted her with a series of punches. She grinned. This jutsu was always a good tactic. A cheap one, but it didn’t matter. Kiyomi jumped away from the earth pill, landing onto the ground at lightning speeds. He moved fast, she’d give him that. The next moment, she had performed another series of hand signs, this time, instead of a pillar, she literally sunk into the ground. Another cheap tactic, and a amateurish one, but it would keep him from finding her. She was beneath him, and then, she wasn’t. She moved around his position, waiting for the moment to strike. Then suddenly, her hand lurched from the ground, grasping him by the back of the ankle, and she pulled down as hard as possible. She moved from the ground, breaking through the earth easily. Weather her attack had pulled him under and trapped him, she didn’t know.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
    Minoru Nao
    A-class Nukenin
    A-class Nukenin
    Minoru Nao

PostSubject: Re: [S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!   [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:49 pm

Such a warm and fuzzy feeling was now spreading throughout Minoru's body. Most would have blame it on his constant alcohol impaired state. It was the kiss he had received from Kiyomi and while it was just on the forehead it felt quite nice as he fell to the sand below once more not by the hand from his own clumsiness but from the gently shove she had given him. It was on rare occasion she showed any affection towards the drunken doofus but when it did happen it certainly made him feel nice. As he came over closer to the ground he happened to glance over curiously at the rather weak looking suna team leader that seemed to have garnered most of his girlfriend's aggressive attitude. On his person he saw it. A rather hefty looking gourd from the looks of it and it didn't take a sober person to figure out what was inside. As the events unfolded he kept his eyes on the gourd throughout the course of the small scuffle between Kiyomi and the kid who seemed to think he was quite the speed demon. He would soon learn this couldn't be farther from the truth as he picked up his teammates sudden and scurried off from them rather rudely. With the warm fuzzy feeling still inside Minoru quickly jolted up right stumbling slightly as he rose to his feet and with a sweet but goofy smile turned to Kiyomi to get her go ahead on the matter only to see they had another visitor in their midst who was currently exchanging words with her. The only word he managed to catch was "Bitch" to which he had lost almost all interest as he looked back in the direction in which his target had run off in anxiously as if desperately wanting to give chase. He swayed back and forth waiting for the words he was so desperate to hear and at last they came as he was at the brink of inebriated insanity. “Minoru-kun. Why don’t you run off to Suna. I can handle myself.” Kiyomi said suddenly obviously confident in her ability to handle the doggy man alone. The moment she uttered the word run he was off. Now despite Minoru's constant idiotic and drunken antics when he set his eyes on something he could harness that intoxicated energy into quite the surprised rise in ability. And speed was one of these as without warning a gigantic boom went off and sand flew into the air all around and Minoru was off like a bolt of lightning tearing through the sand at almost unrivaled speeds. At this pace he would catch up with his targets soon do what he wanted and return to Kiyomi for another kiss :3

Jutsu used

Spoiler:
    Back to top Go down
    Kujo The Fuzzy
    A-class Nukenin
    A-class Nukenin
    Kujo The Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: [S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!   [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:39 pm

"Fuck you sexy bitch!" Kujo called out as Kiyomi rose high into the air using her doton pillar jutsu to save herself from his barrage of raiton infused punches. Of course to add to the annoyance she nimble jumped from the pillar when it peaked and without more than a second to react sank into the ground as Kujo one more ruched her stopping suddenly as she sank into the ground as if it were made of water. Big mistake on his part as he took a few steps back realizing his mistake of stopping trying to quickly leave the area but it was to late. With almost no time to react Kiyomi's hand shot forth from the ground attempting to grab Kujo's ankle which he could only assume was an attempt to pull him into the ground effectively capturing her. Over course he was startled at first as her hand reached out but at that time he remembered his body was covered from head to toe in a raiton energy that would give a rather nasty shock to anybody who touched it. With a wide cocky grin he let the woman grab his ankle and get her little present from him to her. As her hand made contact he could feel the raiton surge through his body downward into her's as she suddenly shot up from the ground landing in rather unflattering way. With that done Kujo deactivated his raiton shield and approached the woman on all fours cautiously sniffing around her curiously to make sure she was still alive at the very least. With a small sigh Kujo stood up once again disappointed with the scuffle that had taken place fearing he would never find an opponent that he could go all out on. "Sleep well sexy." He said cockily as he turned his back on the girl and began to walk away slowly.
    Back to top Go down
    Kiyomi Chie
    A-class Nukenin
    A-class Nukenin
    Kiyomi Chie

PostSubject: Re: [S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!   [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:57 pm

Okay, so maybe grapping his ankle was a bad thing. Kiyomi hit the ground with a painful thud as she landed. Her whole right arm felt numb from the electricity coursing through her body. She gritted her teeth. It hurt. A whole lot. She didn’t make a move or sound for a moment or two, trying to gather her wits and plan a counter attack. She knew he was a couple feet away, if her chakra senses were still correct, which they probably were. Of course, then he came over, and started sniffing her. She froze, holding her breath and not making a sound. If he tried to kill her, he’d get a punch to the face. She almost sighed in relief when he started to back off.

He spoke again, and she listened with rapt attention. He thought she was out cold. It’s a shame she wasn’t. She gathered her chakra slowly, and opened one eye to see what he was doing. His back was to her now. She grinned. Slowly, she sat up, trying to not yell out some complaint about her now useless arm. Wordlessly, she made hand signs with her only able hand. With the final hand sign, she brought her hand to the ground slowly, trying to not make any sound as it touched the sand.

The next moment, her jutsu took affect. The large rock formation burst from the ground, sailing forward at fast speeds. Let’s see if he was ready for that. Kiyomi jumped to her feet, and then jumped back in case he avoided the attack and tried to strike back. Her left arm hung limply at her side. It would recover soon, she could already feel the tips of her fingers. Shame, because when she’d feel her arm, it’d hurt. It’d hurt a hell of a lot worse then the rest of her body, that was for sure.

“Sorry. Not done yet.”

Spoiler:
    Back to top Go down
    Kujo The Fuzzy
    A-class Nukenin
    A-class Nukenin
    Kujo The Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: [S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!   [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:53 am

"Fuck... O.O" A single word uttered by Kujo as he heard a rather strange sound only second after he had turned his back on he supposedly unconscious opponent. It sounded like a rock or something of the sort rolling down something of the same material. Of course that wasn't his only tip as a rather gigantic shadow had made itself known as it overcast Kujo's entire body. Of course he knew the woman was still conscious by listening to her breathing earlier but hadn't expected her to have the strength left to make yet another attack, especially one of this size. Without a second of hesitation Kujo spun around quickly preparing his hand seals during his quick twirl hoping to make it in time. As the giant mass of debris closed in on the hybrids body his hand seals finished just as Kiyomi's jutsu came within inches of smashing him out of existence so to speak. The raiton energy charged between his hands rapidly bouncing back and forth at lightning speeds until become a large ball of pure energy and without a second to spare Kujo thrust his hands outward into the incoming projectile forcing his raiton jutsu into the doton ball. Of course there was a small pause to the boulder's momentum as his attack collided with it's side however neither Kujo's strength nor his jutsu was enough to hold back something so big. However that wasn't his intention in the first place so he supposed it was alright. With a loud menacing howl of defiance he set the energy from his jutsu off casing it to explode while being partially submerged in the giant chunk of debris. The blast was rather massive to say the least as well as blinding as bits of dirt,rocks, and sand flew everywhere. As the dust began to settle Kujo's hysterical laugh could be heard from the middle of all the chaos he himself had caused. Kujo's outline was the first thing that could be seen in the small plume of sand that was hovering about in the air from the blast. As he burst from the inside his condition was not exactly favorable as he fell to the ground gruffly coughing after making his exit from the sand veil. His body was covered in cuts and bruises as well as most of his clothing being in tatters. A rather decent amount of blood was dripping from his head and his left arm and as he quickly rose from the ground and began to walk toward Kiyomi a small limp could be noticed. Although he had taken a hefty beating from the deceitful woman's jutsu he had survived intact and was more than happy with this outcome as his wide sadistic grin showed. The look on his face was rather maddening as well as his outstretched hands that where making grasping motions towards the woman as he came ever closer. From a distance he looked as he was muttering something and as he came ever closer to his target it became a faint whisper and as he finally stood above her looking down on her hungrily his words became known. "TITS!" Kujo screamed out happily as chakra charged into his legs and in an instant he had launched himself forward like a perverted rocket before the woman had time to react now having both his hands filled with his raiton energy and he grabbed himself a big heaping helping of Kiyomi's sweater melons shocking her chesticles in the process. Such a low ranking attack wouldn't be fatal of course but used direct against the body it would render her body numb for quite the duration if not outright knock her out. Of course even a ruthless person like Kujo could appreciate this woman's last ditch effort and for than he had actually been in danger of losing his life in quite some time and was grateful. After he had gotten his bestial fill of boob squeezing he released Kiyomi before stumbling backwards a few feet and falling into the sand rather exhausted. He could certainly move if need be but would take a little break before moving onward with his mission. And hell the pretty company didn't hurt.

Jutsu used

Spoiler:

61 cp remaining
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!   [S]hh!  Wew huntin WOWVZ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[S]hh! Wew huntin WOWVZ!
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next