Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Murasaki's Jutsus and Skills I_vote_lcapMurasaki's Jutsus and Skills I_voting_barMurasaki's Jutsus and Skills I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Murasaki's Jutsus and Skills I_vote_lcapMurasaki's Jutsus and Skills I_voting_barMurasaki's Jutsus and Skills I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Murasaki's Jutsus and Skills I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Murasaki's Jutsus and Skills I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Murasaki's Jutsus and Skills I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Murasaki's Jutsus and Skills I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Murasaki's Jutsus and Skills I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Murasaki's Jutsus and Skills I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Murasaki's Jutsus and Skills I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Murasaki's Jutsus and Skills I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Murasaki's Jutsus and Skills I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Murasaki's Jutsus and Skills

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hwoarang
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Hwoarang

Murasaki's Jutsus and Skills Empty
PostSubject: Murasaki's Jutsus and Skills   Murasaki's Jutsus and Skills I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:46 pm

~KSP~
8 ksp

Taijutsu Knowledge
Spoiler:
8-6=2

Ninjutsu Knowledge
Spoiler:
2-2=0

~ASP~
7 asp

Agility and Speed
Spoiler:
7-3=4

Strength and Power
Spoiler:
4-3=1

◦Chakra Capacity
Spoiler:
1-1=0
Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: Murasaki's Jutsus and Skills   Murasaki's Jutsus and Skills I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:54 pm

Hwo, just so you know, that you have 6/7 spent to be exact, because you get level one speed or strength free from level three taijutsu. Not like you can get anything else with it, just telling you.
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Hwoarang

PostSubject: Re: Murasaki's Jutsus and Skills   Murasaki's Jutsus and Skills I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:27 pm

100 JP
E rank 1-2 cost= 5
D rank 2-5 cost= 10
C rank 5-8 cost= 15

~Basic Ninjutsu~

Name: Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique]
Type: Ninjutsu
Sub-type: Basic
Orientation: Supplementary
Cost: 1
Effects: The Henge technique is an ability utilized by a ninja to alter their body to a limited degree, molding their chakra into the shape of another and giving it the appearance of said person. Finally, they alter their voice in order to fit their character. The transformation is far from perfect however, a disguise that keen eyes and ears can see through. Mannerisms, speaking patterns, and knowledge of the one copied are not necessarily known to the user of this technique. While this jutsu does imitate physical appearances, it does not grant any unique qualities. Bloodlines, mutations, and other body alterations are not granted upon the Henge user- They only appear to be. This jutsu is easily disrupted when struck.
95jp

Name: Bunshin no Jutsu [Replication Technique]
Type: Genjutsu
Sub-type: Sight
Orientation:
Cost:1
Effects: A basic Genjutsu on which the user creates up to 5 copies of himself. This clones aren't real and are mainly used as a diversion. The clones can be destroyed like Kage Bunshin but they cannot hit a target. Because there are mere visual projections, they are not and do not effect their environment.
90jp

Name: Waza no Jutsu [Walking Technique]
Sub-type: Chakra
Cost:2
Effects: This technique is a must for any Shinobi. Difficult for some genins, Waza consists of basic manipulation of chakra through the fit. This is done through two ways. First, they may concentrate chakra to their soles to because adhesive, allowing them to walk on normally impossible surfaces, such as walls or a tree. Second, the user may force their chakra downward to act as a method of balance which grants them the ability to walk on water. Both take a constant concentration of chakra, and thus must be maintained each turn of usage for one chakra. This does not require hand seals.
85jp

Name: Chakra Shūgō [Chakra Manifestation]
Cost: N/A
Effects: The ability to draw from their reservoir of stamina in order to generate more chakra to use. This technique allows a ninja to take their body's energy in order to cast more jutsus during a battle. 10% of the Shinobi's Max chakra is replenished (Rounded down from .5). However, each time this is done it exhausts the body, due to the nature of forcing it go beyond it's safe limits. Each time further strains a user. This may be cast three times during a battle, with any further attempts causing a person to collapse. When performing Chakra Shugo, you may not have performed any jutsus this turn, nor may use any while doing this. Techniques in use may be maintained if they are of a supplementary or defensive nature. The chakra granted by this ability is added on your next turn. For purposes of percent, you use your Rank base. (Do not apply modifiers such as Chakra Capacity!)
80jp

Name: Genjutsu Kai [Illusion Technique Release]
Orientation: Defensive
Cost: Equal the cost of the genjutsu. If it is B-rank, it costs 3 more to break, 5 if A, and 7 if S-rank.
Effects: This basic technique allows the user to stop their flow of chakra and reactivate it in a burst of energy, essentially restarting their body in order to rid themselves of harmful chakra influences, most notably that of genjutsu. This technique may break genjutsus consisting of one sub-type.
65jp

Last edited by Hwoarang on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Hwoarang

PostSubject: Re: Murasaki's Jutsus and Skills   Murasaki's Jutsus and Skills I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:39 pm

65 JP
E rank 1-2 cost= 5
D rank 2-5 cost= 10
C rank 5-8 cost= 15

~Taijutsu-Chisokuken [Speeding Fist)]~

Name: Kitai [Anticipation]
Type: Taijutsu
Sub-type: Chisokuken
Cost: 2
Effects: The user will focus on an opponent, watching closely for any movements. Their bodies reactions will increase as long as they remain motionless, allowing them to respond quicker to attacks. This cannot be used to make attacks faster, though this move may aid in finding an opening. This jutsu cannot be used immediately, and must be used one turn before gaining the benefits. Requires Level I Speed and Agility.
45jp

Name: Taren-Ken [Multi-Punch)]
Orientation: Offensive
Cost:2
Effects: The ninja will release a barrage of fist blow, seeking not to strike as hard as possible but rather as much as possible, each strike weak on its own but together a powerful flurry.
35jp

Name: Taren-Kikku [Multi-Kick]
Orientation: Offensive
Cost: 3
Effects: The ninja will release a barrage of kicks, seeking not to strike as hard as possible but rather as much as possible, each strike weak on its own but together a powerful flurry.
25jp

Name: Bōsekitade [Spinning Heavy Blow]
Type:
Sub-type:
Orientation: Offensive, Defensive
Cost:6
Effects: A technique in which the user will rotate their body at high speeds, releasing punches and kicks at anyone near them. Foes nearby will be caught off-guard by the sudden rotating blows, enhanced by the momentum caused by spinning. This technique is useful for facing groups.

Name: Tadayō [Drift]
Sub-type: Defensive
Cost: 6
Effects: The Shinobi, like with Kūtenryu, will draw chakra into their legs. This time, however, it will be released in short controlled bursts, enhancing their speed in order to weave back, forward, and side-to-side. This will allow the ninja to make their way through groups of foes, dodge as barrage of projectiles, and defend against simultaneous attacks. May be maintained for two chakra instead of one per turn. Requires Level III Speed and Agility.

0jp
Back to top Go down
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

PostSubject: Re: Murasaki's Jutsus and Skills   Murasaki's Jutsus and Skills I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:49 pm

Approved ~~
Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: Murasaki's Jutsus and Skills   Murasaki's Jutsus and Skills I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:10 pm

+40 Jp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murasaki's Jutsus and Skills   Murasaki's Jutsus and Skills I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murasaki's Jutsus and Skills
Page 1 of 1