Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus I_vote_lcapKiyo\'s abilities and jutsus I_voting_barKiyo\'s abilities and jutsus I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus I_vote_lcapKiyo\'s abilities and jutsus I_voting_barKiyo\'s abilities and jutsus I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TJCID
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
TJCID

Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Kiyo's abilities and jutsus   Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:09 am

Knowledge Skills
Spoiler:

Ability Skills
Spoiler:

Basic and Ninpo jutsus
Spoiler:

Genjutsu
Spoiler:

KSP Used:
8/8
ASP Used: 7/7
Jutsu Points Used: 50/100
E-Rank Jutsu Used: 4
D-Rank Jutsu Used: 3
C-Rank Jutsu Used: 0/4
B-Rank Jutsu Used: 0/1

Last edited by TJCID on Sat May 29, 2010 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sumori
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

PostSubject: Re: Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus   Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:07 am

I'm no mod, but I know that for being a new genin, you get 50 bonus jutsu points. You may want to rearrange things to account for the greater amount of points that you can spend.
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus   Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:31 pm

He's correct.
Back to top Go down
https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net
TJCID
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
TJCID

PostSubject: Re: Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus   Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:52 pm

I don't see what's the problem. E rank are 5 JP, D are 10. 4x5=20 3x10=30; 20+30=50.

Why is this topic not getting approved? What am I doing wrong?
Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus   Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:55 pm

They are telling you that you get 50 more JP that you can spend lol. Anyways what you have right now is approved, though I think you can lower the cost of the D rank... Don't think they are suppose to go up to 6.
Back to top Go down
TJCID
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
TJCID

PostSubject: Re: Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus   Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:57 pm

The rule says genin have higher chakra cost because they are inexperienced. In my case I even only have 1 level in nin and gen. When I receive a rank up or the level of my ks increases, I'll reduce the cost accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus   Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:26 pm

My point was that the rules says 2-5 for a D rank jutsu, and E rank would be only 1-2 chakra, just trying to help you out, if you don't want that I don't care and if you don't well than it's approved.
Back to top Go down
TJCID
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
TJCID

PostSubject: Re: Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus   Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:39 pm

Waiting for topic approval.
Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus   Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:42 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus   Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:14 pm

Gah, well I forgot about the gay rp for custom jutsu rule. So now you have to do that with your jutsu's that you made yourself or got from where ever.. Just edit that much out of it until you rp for the jutsu's...
Back to top Go down
TJCID
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
TJCID

PostSubject: Re: Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus   Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus   Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:00 pm

Fml, sorry TJCID but I've been out of it a lot lately, but you can't make any custom jutsu's higher than D rank. So if you want to take the C rank jutsu's or higher out of your rp before I read it(Haven't yet so not sure if it's in there).
Back to top Go down
TJCID
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
TJCID

PostSubject: Re: Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus   Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:02 pm

Removed the 2 custom C and 1 B rank jutsu and in their place I put ninpon jutsus from this site.

https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net/jutsu-lists-f22/ninp-jutsuwip-t49.htm
Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus   Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:16 pm

Tjcid you only have lvl 1 ninjutsu, so you can't have an element so you still have to change that.
Back to top Go down
TJCID
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
TJCID

PostSubject: Re: Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus   Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:47 am

They are ninpo jutsus. Ninpo aren't elements. If the jutsus listed in ninpo are indeed elemental then they should be listed elsewhere. I have broken no rule, everything was followed to the letter of your (not so) careful specifications. The rest is your (the administration's) error, deal with it. When the rules are changed I will change this as well. Until then I'm entitled to an approval.
Back to top Go down
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

PostSubject: Re: Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus   Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:48 am

Ninjutsu Knowledge
Level I: Allows the ninja to use "basic Ninjutsu"

It seems pretty black an white what you can and can't use with level 1 ninjutsu Knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus   Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiyo\'s abilities and jutsus
Page 1 of 1