Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Kira
One down another to go - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOne down another to go - Page 2 I_voting_barOne down another to go - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
One down another to go - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOne down another to go - Page 2 I_voting_barOne down another to go - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
One down another to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
One down another to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
One down another to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
One down another to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
One down another to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
One down another to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
One down another to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
One down another to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
One down another to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

One down another to go

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

One down another to go - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One down another to go   One down another to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:42 pm

He smirked. "My apologies, Kujo-kun- I didn't think about your comfort. I'll try to be more understanding of your insecurities." Madaraki Sho replied innocently, bowing his head in respect to his acquaintance. "Whenever you are ready...Though, I'd prefer it to be before you bite me." Sho told him, chuckling. He nodded. Better not to leave any sign. He had strung the heart with binds of chakra, in order to allow him a fail-safe and to protect the heart from being removed, but the less evidence there was of his work, the better- He'd prefer a living specimen to a dead one. "Hai, hai." He draped his coat around him, striding through the darkness with the animal-like human being.

And Soul? Well, let's just say his life was going to be a tad more interesting from now on.
Back to top Go down
https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net
Soul
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Soul

PostSubject: Re: One down another to go   One down another to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:12 am

All he could remember was the Mutt man striking him and with one blow Soru fell into his darkness. In his darkness he drifted in a void of his subconscious. Floating around without and beginning or end of this space. After a few second of drifting Soru found a jet black door. Soru felt a presence behind that door emanating. A dreadful force but yet so familiar to Soru. The shinobi approached the door and opened it. Inside was a checker tiled floor with black and red, a small room with nothing in it but a chair, a table, a lamp, and an old record player. Soru's attire changed completely in that second he stepped in. His work attire was fitted and pressed. Soru walked to the chair and sat in it as if it was meant for him. As he sat in the chair the record player began to play as a red demon began to shuffle his feet. A reflection of the stereotypical demon, featuring a horned head and red complexion. Usually what kids would describe a demon. The cretain's eyes are framed by two black circles, with another black line that runs across his nose bridging the two; altogether, these markings gre atly resemble spectacles. He wears a simple double-breasted black suit, and his arms are quite long, about his body's own length. "Why don't you play that piano youth!? " Soru sat in the chair and said "I choose to decline that offer as you choose to dance off beat" The demon laughed manically as he danced and Soru began to sweat. After a few seconds his expression just changed as if he was consumed by madness. The minute Soru started to laugh he woke up in the cave shaking and his scythe on the ground and no one in sight. It was dusk already Soru stood up and grabbed his weapon. The genin walked out the cave and headed on home to Sunagakure
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: One down another to go   One down another to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:33 pm

Rewards! This was, in fact, what we here at Joukaiden call an Event. Events are special in the respect that they often give unusual awards for their unusual purpose. As such, shinobi whom participate even a little in this receive awards.

The Entire Sunagakure team receives 15 JP for their troubles.

And Soul receives a new heart...?

The Mutt gets 25 JP.

And the Doc gets 15 JP. And a scheme. A schemy little scheme.
Back to top Go down
https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One down another to go   One down another to go - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One down another to go
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Joukaiden :: Other Countries :: Kaze no Kuni: The Land of Wind. :: Ibiki no Dōkutsu-
Jump to: