Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Kira
One down another to go I_vote_lcapOne down another to go I_voting_barOne down another to go I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
One down another to go I_vote_lcapOne down another to go I_voting_barOne down another to go I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
One down another to go I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
One down another to go I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
One down another to go I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
One down another to go I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
One down another to go I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
One down another to go I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
One down another to go I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
One down another to go I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
One down another to go I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

One down another to go

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kujo The Fuzzy
A-class Nukenin
A-class Nukenin
Kujo The Fuzzy

One down another to go Empty
PostSubject: One down another to go   One down another to go I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:32 pm

"Shit shit shit!" Kujo muttered as he stampeded through the hot desert sand with Madakari in tote draped over his shoulder. Of course this may have not been the most comfortable way of travel for the man but at the time it was the fastest and that's all Kujo had concerned himself with. After only a few more moments he saw the entrance of the Ibiki no Dōkutsu, a giant cave that resided in the hot white sands of Sunagakure. This cave was the perfect shelter for those leaving from and venturing to Suna and was a godsend to anybody brave enough to traverse this cruel desert. Without a second of hesitation the moment Kujo entered the cave he stood up on two feet now and leaned the poisoned Madakari upon his own shoulder and with a single swift motion punched the man in the stomach causing him to vomit most of the contents of the poison upon the very ground on which they stood. With that done he pushed man away from him in an irritated manner as he stared at him pensively for a few moments before finally turning around to face the cave entrance and the desert scenery. He thought back a few days ago to the conversation he and his employer had. She had informed him that Madakari was both brilliant and extreme in his methods and that it meant escaping from Suna completely unnoticed and unsuspected he may very well do what he just did. Of course Rai quickly dismissed her warning not thinking it would come to that. Oh how wrong he was. Regardless his target was now in safely away from the village of Suna and this part of his mission was now done and the next laid before him. With a frustrated growl his hands rose up and grasped his head as he ruffled his hair in an aggravated manner. "Guess there really is no rest for the wicked" Kujo gruffly said as he began to walk towards the entrance. "Stay here and rest up until I get back Baka, I've got a few things to take care of." With those final words he walked off into the desert once more heading for much greener pastures.
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: One down another to go   One down another to go I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:58 pm

"...Etai..." He moaned, rubbing his head slowly. The silver-haired man pushed his back off of the cave floor, looking at the puddle of...Liquids, and semi-solids that were scattered around him. He adjusted his glasses. And promptly found himself throwing up once more. As he allowed the last bits of stomach contents leave his throat, he fell against the wall, leaning against it as he attempted to achieve personal balance. The doctor took moment of silence, breathing in and breathing it, allowing his chakra flow to quell and his heart to slow. The pill he had taken caused death by stimulating the body's chakra flow, causing it to become more violent. One could think of it as much in terms of a river. Normally calm and flowing, yet placing a sudden disturbance would cause the waters to rage, the river spilling against it's shores. Those shores, the body itself, would cause chakra to spill upon organs, which would burn the body inside out. A nasty way to go, by all accounts, but often utilized by tracker ninjas to commit suicide. The chakra destroyed the inner remains and prevented much of the body from being used by opponent medical ninjas. He was, truly, lucky that he had survived such a thing. He grimaced, looking down upon the floor. His captor has punched it out of his stomach, forcing the chakra incitement liquid from his bowels. Painful, if effective. Doctor Madaraki chuckled. Quite the way to quell death.

He stared at the wall, and saw what he sought. A grin split across his face. Yes, death had come close, and now he had been kissed by it. It was an irony, of sorts- After being sent on mission after mission by Akogi, danger after danger, it was the self-destructive near-death that had granted him his wish. He let out a low laugh, his chest hurting as he expressed his ironic joy. Now...How to escape...He would have to recover for sometime. Sho glanced down at at the coat pocket, slipping his hand in to retrieve a small wound up piece of parchment. Adjusting his glasses, he stared for a few moments at the scroll, before hobbling deeper into the cave, groaning at each step taken. If he was to leave this blasted cave, he'd better find a way to do it in style. It wouldn't be any fun to have walkout in such a dull and lame manner.
Back to top Go down
https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net
Kujo The Fuzzy
A-class Nukenin
A-class Nukenin
Kujo The Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: One down another to go   One down another to go I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:34 am

A heavy wind raged in the air all around as well as the pure white sand that covered this entire environment in it's vast entirety. To say it was an unfavorable climate for the particular person drudging along path he had set would be a vast understatement to say the very least. It had been almost a 3 weeks since he had left the scorching deserts of Sunagakure for the more favorable conditions of Konohagakure for his own personal agenda. Of course his real mission still laid within the borders of Suna and well it was in Kujo's nature to finish whatever it is he starts and that particular habit was not going to end today. "Fucking stupid desert! Ahhhhhhh!" Kujo yelled out futilely against the wind and sand that pushed against his face as he kicked up the sand upon the ground in frustration. Of course considering the direction the wind was pushing the sand flew into his mouth as he yelled out his obscenities causing an unpleasant coughing fit. He was only lucky he had come across a small caravan hours earlier and procured a rather ugly and ragged looking cloak from one of the wagons. This covering was the only thing that kept the agitated hybrid sane. Well as sane as he could ever be credited for anyways. And so Kujo dredged onward until he finally reached his destination. The Ibiki no Dōkutsu laid before him once more and within this cave laid the key which would grant him access to finally finish the task which had been given to him a little more than one month ago. With this he could finally go back home and do as he pleased for a while. As he sauntered into the cave he cupped his hands around and yelled out to his soon to be traveling companion in his usual obnoxious manner. "Get your ass ready to leave Sho, we haven't got all day!"
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: One down another to go   One down another to go I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:25 pm

The noise of the loud and crude dog-like man would echo down the corridors of the tunnel, sounding again and again, echoes quite easily accomplished in such a place as this. What also was stupid, frankly, was the belief that Kujo could assert authority over an individual he had kidnapped and forced to live. After all, the head medical ninja could merely live the place, if not for the fact that his feet would leave tracks. There were no sandstorms predicted to come soon, thus, hoping for the weather to shield him would be futile. Thus, he was forced to have to deal with the animal's presence, even if it was somewhat vexing. "Yari yari..." He muttered, fixing his glasses before stretching his arms overhead. Some individuals had no sense of manners. Shiro let out a yawn as he placed a few scalpels onto the stone slab in front of him, looking down at the jar he had set upon it. The scroll that had contained it he had refilled with projectiles. It would do no good to leave a container empty. The jar itself was sealed tightly with a number of runes which formed some sort of sealing upon the jar, preventing the lid from being opened. It was not quite a jutsu as much as it was...An incantation, perhaps? Perhaps some god had blessed it's contents, preserving it. To Madaraki Sho, it was unimportant. What was significant, however, was that it did exist. What was necessary, at this point, was not the origins but the future.

So Sho would not run like a bone into the jaws of the mongrel, but did however raise his hand. A line of blue would race across the cave, a string composed of the energy of the body- Chakra. The string would run across the tunnels, and upon it a scroll would run along the string, riding across it like some form of rail, a delivering the scroll that hung onto the chakra along the path that the dog-ninja would certainly notice. Eventurally, it would come towards him, and within it would be Sho's demands. He'd rather prefer if he did not have to smell dog near him.
Back to top Go down
[K]otorasu
Suna Chūnin
Suna Chūnin
[K]otorasu

PostSubject: Re: One down another to go   One down another to go I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:01 pm

Turning away from the flying sand should have kept it from attacking his face. No such luck, as the wind seemed to wrap around his head, thereby throwing the sand into his exposed eyes. A white wrap enveloped the rest of his head, a few tufts of jet-black hair shot out from gaps in the cloth. "Nani!? This sandstorm is getting a little insanAPATUI!" He spat a mouthful of sand out, turning to check on his charges, who were faring no better. Up ahead was the mysterious Ibiki no Dokutsu, which he could only translate into "Snoring Cave". Understandable, considering the shape and size of the cave. It looked like a sleeping giant.

Turning around he grabbed both boys by the scruff of their necks, hauling them up he made a mad dash for the mouth of the cave. Passing through the threshold, the sandstorm's wrath was quickly quelled by the walls of the cave. Unwrapping his head, the Chuunin looked around. There didn't seem to be anyone around, but rumor had it that the cave didn't have an end to it's uncountable deviations and tricks. Lifting the lapel of his shirt, he allowed Kuu to be free of his breast where he had kept him safe from the buffeting sandstorm.

"Well guys, seems we're stuck here until the sandstorm subsides. Don't get too comfortable, I've got a weird feeling about this place. I don't think we're alone."
Back to top Go down
Soul
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Soul

PostSubject: Re: One down another to go   One down another to go I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:12 pm

The team of the 3 Sunagakure ninjas were set out in to the desert. The objective was to find this so called Mutt-man and the doctor from Suna who was abducted. The leader Atsushi took lead as the two genin were behind him. Within a few minutes into the desert winds started to pick up and sand flew into the air. A sandstorm was beginning and Soru lifted his arm to shield his eyes from the oncoming assault of sand. Before he knew it the winds became more fierce and the chuunin reacted fast to the situation before he knew it he was grabbed by his collar like before and Soru started to gasp for air but the sand got into his mouth. In few seconds Atsushi got the two genin into the cave as Soru gasped for air and hacked up some sand. "Yarou.. that wasn't cool I could have gotten into the cave without you choking me." Soru coughed up a bit more sand.

"Well guys, seems we're stuck here until the sandstorm subsides. Don't get too comfortable, I've got a weird feeling about this place. I don't think we're alone."
The captain orders wasn't taken to heavily and went down the cave to take a leak.

Soru walked alittle further in the cave and turned to the wall. A few seconds later he was relived of his fluids and headed back for the team.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: One down another to go   One down another to go I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:57 pm

The group of three where running through the desert of the land of the wind. It seemed like they were doing just find as they were going through a straight path. Did their leader have an idea where the criminal could be at, or was he hoping for luck to hit them. The Genin did not say anything as it was not his authority to say or do anything. Instead Yuurei continued to run through the desert wondering what would happen when they bumped heads with this man.

After awhile the three Ninjas had ran through what seemed like the beginning of a sandstorm. It was not as fierce as it could have been, but that was probably because it was starting. Yuurei had observed his surroundings carefully and cover his face, so that the sand that was in the air would not go into his mouth. Still there was someone around them that did not want to be out in the sandstorm right now.

The young Genin had saw the entrance to a cave and though they would take a break over there, until the storm cool down, but it seemed like the Chuunin was rushing things. Yuurei had felt himself being grabbed and when he realized it, he noticed that Atsushi had grabbed him and Soul by their collars and began to run towards the cave. When they got closer he realized what cave they were going to and was shock to see that they were going to that cave.

The Ibiki no Doukutsu was a cave that someone of his rank would really not go into. Yuurei was dragged into an area he would rather not go into. When they arrived it seemed like the Chuunin had let them go and Yuurei dropped to his feet. That was a weird thing to do to them. The young Genin fixed his collar and looked at Soul as it seemed like he had something to say to Atsushi. He told him the leader that it was unfair to choke him like that when he could have gotten to the cave by himself.

Yuurei looked at Atsushi and wondered what he was going to say to them. He told them that they were stuck here and that they shouldn't get to comfortable as he felt like something was weird about this place. "You did not really have to say you felt something weird about this cave. This place is not the best place to be at no matter what. This is the Ibiki no Doukutsu, the cave of mysterious. I don't like the sound of that, but we have no choice, but to stay here don't we," Yuurei said as he leaned against the wall of the cave, wondering what they were going to do.
Back to top Go down
Kujo The Fuzzy
A-class Nukenin
A-class Nukenin
Kujo The Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: One down another to go   One down another to go I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:11 pm

"You know Sho..." Kujo said in a low growling tone as a creepy smile began to take hold of his face. "I don't see a please anywhere on this paper" He proclaimed as his eyes rose from the paper and situated on his dear acquaintance's form contemplating the funnest way to mangle this arrogant bastard but alas this train of thought didn't last long enough to come to fruition as Kujo's ear's suddenly perked up detecting strange sounds within the cave. He pried his focus away from Sho and turned his head slowly towards the dark tunnel that lead to the entrance of the Ibiki no Doukutsu and that's where he caught the full sound. Voices. That was it though as there was still a bit of wind howling throughout the cave and even with Kujo's abnormal hearing all he could make out was voices at the entrance. Turning back to Sho momentarily he crumpled up the scroll before tearing it to pieces and littering the ground with it all the while still looking at him with quite a bit of distaste. "Looks like your gonna get what was on that little shopping list of yours today Sho" Kujo exclaimed in a low threatening tone as he finally turned his entire body towards the source of the voices and began to slowly walk in it's direction. "Lucky you..." Before he vanished into the darkness a wide gleeful smile could be seen slowly etching itself upon his face as he made a single hand seal.

"Now what have we here?!" Kujo called out with his usual obnoxious and loud tone of voice as he stumbled out from the shadows in a bit of a stupor as he approached the small team of Suna nin. Of course anybody with eyes could have told you these ninja were from Suna but Kujo had already come to this conclusion considering they reeked of the place. "You guys sure took your sweet time coming here!" Kujo declared loudly as he continued to stumble ever closer too the three with a very subdued and happy look upon his face. "Your Kage must be rather incompetent to wait so long to send a team to come after one of his own ninja." He paused for a brief moment as he surveyed the three ninja that stood only a few yards apart from himself a now serious and calculating look now in control of his face. However seriousness never lasted long with Kujo as his old habitual smile began to return slowly but surely and after only a few moments he could no longer contain himself "Hahahaha your Kage is a total noob! xD." Kujo called out with almost uncontrollable laughter and would continue to do so until action was taken against it.

Jutsu used

Spoiler:

86 Cp remaining
Back to top Go down
[K]otorasu
Suna Chūnin
Suna Chūnin
[K]otorasu

PostSubject: Re: One down another to go   One down another to go I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:35 pm

"Nande?" said the Chuunin as he looked down the length of the cave after a new voice emerged. Low and almost growling the voice began to assault the pride of Suna.

"You guys sure took your sweet time coming here! Your Kage must be rather incompetent to wait so long to send a team to come after one of his own ninja. Hahahaha your Kage is a total noob! xD."

Atsushi stared at the new arrival, the owner of the canine-type voice. A blank look on his face for a second, he contemplated what was presented before him. Canine-like voice, dog ears, a tail and a general appearance of a dog. Maybe a wolf. Yeah, that would be his target. Closing his eyes he shrugged and raised his hands, palms up. "Myeh, I didn't put him in office, and the mission center is slow as hell." Getting a slightly demonic look on his face he pointed at the new arrival. "But that's besides the point Mutt. We're here to get Madaraki back. So in the old and tasteless saying, we can do this the easy way..." He said as he grabbed a throwing knife from his belt and began twirling it around his index finger, "Or the hard way."

Grinning madly he cocked his head until the joints popped violently. "Personally I couldn't give a flying fuck in Hades about the doc, I just wanna fight. Friendly little match, no death. Live to fight another day, I'm sure you want to live." Turning his head he looked back at his two charges. "Same goes for them, but I honestly don't care about the mouthy one."
Back to top Go down
Soul
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Soul

PostSubject: Re: One down another to go   One down another to go I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:50 pm

Soru turned his head to a gruff like voice down the cave.

"You guys sure took your sweet time coming here! Your Kage must be rather incompetent to wait so long to send a team to come after one of his own ninja. Hahahaha your Kage is a total noob! xD."

Soru didn't care what he said about the village but he couldn't help but to laugh. A dog's tail and dog ears. "Hahahaa..phht" Soru tired to stifle the laughter "You look so uncool. I thought you were like a were-wolf or even have claws but.. DOG EARS!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAA. Your not cool enough to stand the ground i stand on." Soru withdrew his scythe and put it's blade's tip to the ground. "Atsushi you ready to get back the doctor. Im gonna make this mutt yelp for his life." Soru tossed up his scythe and performed handseals and grabbed the weapon as it plummeted into his palm of his right hand. The blade started to give off a light glow as it was surrounded with Soru's wind based chakra. Reaching his backpocket Soru took out a smoke bomb and was ready for anything at the moment.

Jutsu Used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: One down another to go   One down another to go I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:02 pm

Leaning against the wall seemed like the best idea to do, till the sandstorm died out was the best thing to do. The young Genin could not imagine that they would do anything else, but here each other talk about things that really did not matter. That was something Yuurei wished they could do or at least go back to the village and pretend like this mission never existed or that the event that occurred in the village did not happen.

Still it was not going to go down like that as it seemed like a fourth voice had appeared in the cave. Yuurei had pushed himself off the wall and turned to see who that person was. This man looked almost like how Hiruzen had described the criminal. Guessing by the way he sound and looked and the lousy comment he gave them, then that meant of course he was their target.

Yuurei's eyes had changed as he was not the tired and lazy kid he usually was. This was his life that was on the line and he was not going to lose it no matter what. The young Genin took out a Kunai as well as he was waiting to do what he could to this criminal. He was in the back of the group as he was not a man that would be put in the front line due to his ability. He heard Atsushi comment about the Kage and wondered if this man was crazy.

Yuurei wanted to finish this mission nothing more. There was also the part of Atsushi wanting to just fight and basically asking the man for a friendly spar. This was stupid and Yuurei began to not like the Chuunin in front of him. The young Genin did not let his emotions get to him though as he was not trying to get himself kill in the battle on which was about to happen. Everyone seemed to like speaking to this man as Soul spoke to the man as well.

Yuurei just eyed the man making sure he did not catch any of them by surprised.
Back to top Go down
Kujo The Fuzzy
A-class Nukenin
A-class Nukenin
Kujo The Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: One down another to go   One down another to go I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:36 pm

Kujo couldn't help but snicker at the two who had actually spoken. The "Leader" of the team if you could call it that spoke first. Of course Kujo had stopped paying attention to his words even before the guy started talking. All he could hear was mumbling in his ears as he continued to look back and forth at his victims eying each of them the sadistic smile still stretched across his face as he thought of more and more elaborate in which he could mutilate them. Of course the smallest of the three interested him the least as he made no attempt to overcompensate by talking big. He would more than likely leave him be Kujo thought as he turned his focus on the one that looked like a little old lady with his long white hair. From what Kujo has picked up from the his enemies blathering it was this little runt talking about being cool. Kujo pointed and laughed at the child loudly before speaking once more. "Like you have any right to making any judgment on being cool with that crusty granny hair kid" Kujo called out with a good amount of amusement in his tone. After he was finished poking fun at the runt he turned once more to face the only real challenge that lay before him although that wasn't saying much as he gave the man another look over before finally deciding on the best course of action to take against these stray dogs who seemed to be after something that was now in his possession. His eyes locked with the Suna Chunin as he took a few nonchalant steps closer completely unafraid of a single one of the people that stood before him even to the point of letting out a rather large yawn and scratching the backside of his head as he walked. He stopped within about a two yards of the chunin and spoke softly all the while keeping his very insane smile. "I don't spar pup." He said with a small growl hidden within his words. "If you or any one of these kid's attacks me then you do so with the knowledge that I will tear you apart without mercy." He said without the slightest variation in facial expression.

"Knowing this feel free to attack me at anytime because if you want Madaraki back that's the only way your going to do it. Try not to lower my already low expectations of your village." With those final insulting words he only smiled as he waited for his opponents attack
Back to top Go down
[K]otorasu
Suna Chūnin
Suna Chūnin
[K]otorasu

PostSubject: Re: One down another to go   One down another to go I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:14 pm

[ooc] please take into account that i am doing this post at 5pm, having just woke up after a fifteen hour snooze. i'm still pretty tired.

[bic]

Seeing the annoying little brat Soul verbally assault the mutt before them, then challenge him verbally, Atsushi decided to change his tact slightly. Taking a few steps back until he was right next to the boy with the wind-coated scythe, he pushed the boy forwards. "Well boy, if you really think that you can take him, be my guest. I'll be sure to bring your severed body-parts back to your respective family."

He then walked over to where Yuurei was and pulled the boy down into a sitting stance. Reaching inside the cloak he was wearing he unfastened the cold container at his waist. Pulling out two candy bars he handed one to Yuurei. "This should get interesting."

A small thought flashed through his head right then, he leaned so that he could see around Soul to the dog-man. "Have some fun fighting him, feel free to knock his ego down a few notches at the same time." With that he settled in to enjoy the show, still ready to jump into action at a moments notice he munched solemnly on his chocolate bar.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Soul

PostSubject: Re: One down another to go   One down another to go I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:01 pm

Soru smiled at the thought of his captain giving him the thumbs up in a cold way. "What family.. I have nothing to live for except my music." Soru grinned til his teeth were shown sharp as ever. With his one hand on the scythe and the other one his smoke bomb grasped tight. This was it combat. Soru's stood straight and said "Hmmm... Mutt-man how about you just give us the doctor's body and we just be on our way?" Soru wasn't one for fights all the time but maybe a talk would just ease the tension. Knowing his comrade and his views on this mission he would think negative on Soru's actions. Then after his quaint response Atsushi said
"Have some fun fighting him, feel free to knock his ego down a few notches at the same time." Soru became somewhat ticked. "You know what... Forget this." Feeling the strong gust of wind entering the cave from the sandstorm Soru got an idea. "Oii Atsushi if you die don't come crying to me." With his scythe in front of him Soru attempted a staff front spin. With this scythe he started the momentum and continued to spin the scythe with both arms. Feeling the wind and his rhythmic movement with the blade like staff. Within in a few seconds he felt the wind itself and released his chakra into his staff. A fan was usually needed for this ninjutsu but seeing how Soru spun his scythe and the wind from the sandstorm and the factors of a cave's setting it was possible. With the wind a cyclone was created and sharp winds picked up. The jutsu was going as planned. a focused cyclone in a cave was an idea that was overwhelming. The wind pushed hard that before at the enemy with focused slashes Soru's idea wasn't to far off. Of course the jutsu wouldn't be as strong as the original but given the cave's enclosed setting escape was almost slim.
Jutsu Used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: One down another to go   One down another to go I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:35 pm

Yuurei had his guard up as he was wondering what they were going to do. It seemed like this was a one on one fight the way things were turning out. The young Genin did not want to just stand there and watch this little Genin fight this man alone, but to be honest what could Yuurei do in his state. He was not strong and the only thing he could do was use illusions on this man, which would probably fail.

The young Genin tighten his fist into a ball as he was upset he could not do anything to help Soul out. He looked at Atsushi, which ticked him off to see the leader of the three walk up to him. Yuurei knew that Soul was not the right person to speak to and was cocky person, but to really let him fight this criminal alone was a bad thing to do. Still Kouhei hope that this man had something plan and that was why he pretended not to do anything.

Yuurei looked at Atsushi as the man came to him with a candy bar and give it to the kid. Was this really the time to be eating candy bars? This was not a show at all, but Yuurei knew that this mission was not going to be easily completed with just the three of them. He still had ideas about the situation and about how the doctor could not finish killing himself. It all sounded like bull shit to him.

"Hey you with the dog like ears. I have a question for you. Basically our mission isn't really to fight you or anything, but to bring back the doctor. I was just wondering how did the doctor really fail to kill himself? I was also wondering can we see the doctor? I just want to see the state he is in to see if my theory is correct," Yuurei finally spoke up while putting the candy bar aside.
Back to top Go down
Kujo The Fuzzy
A-class Nukenin
A-class Nukenin
Kujo The Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: One down another to go   One down another to go I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:48 pm

"Hahahaha!" Kujo cried out as he saw the small kid prepare his jutsu and begin spinning his scythe around trying to bolster his technique using the wind coming in from the outside of the cave. Although it was a rather smart idea in theory the particular jutsu he was about to unleash was intended for use with a giant fan in your arsenal. Not a freaking twirling scythe xD. Of course that being the case the effectiveness of said jutsu would be cut almost in half making it nothing more than an abnormally strong gust of wind which Kujo was fully capable of handling. Before the Suna genin broke wind at him Kujo made a simple hand sign before planting his hands and feet in the ground in order to brace himself from the impending gust. As the wind struck him he could only gaze as the kid with his wide sharp toothed smile and sadistic gaze as he had finally found the present Sho was so insistent on procuring. He only slide back a few inches before he finally made his attack. He began to crawl forward through the fuuton attack rather quickly using all of his strength to get into range. With a loud growl Kujo launched himself full force towards his opponent using everything he had and just as he reared his fist back to strike him Kujo's body exploded only inches away from the Suna nin. But it wasn't blood that covered the boy but water. This entire time the man before them had been nothing more than a clone made of water and as it exploded a figure burst from the shadows near the back of the cave and in the confusion the real attack had already been made as the speedy figure approached the kid with the scythe from his side an electrical current already flowing through his palm ready to take advantage of the water's conductivity. It was over in an almost instant as the stream of electric energy made contact with the kid's body zapping him rather effectively before unconscious. This of course all took place in the span of second but before the attack had even started one of the boy's comrades has spoken and only after the clone had exploded had Kujo heard what the child said.

Kujo could only laugh manically before he responded to the question. "Sorry small fry but I'm not currently taking requests at this particular time. Like I said earlier, If you want to get at the good doctor your going to have to get past me." Kujo said as he took up a stance before the two Suna ninja he had left to deal with. "Now then...Who's next eh?"

Jutsu used
Spoiler:

Cp remaining 77
Back to top Go down
[K]otorasu
Suna Chūnin
Suna Chūnin
[K]otorasu

PostSubject: Re: One down another to go   One down another to go I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:31 pm

Well that was slightly shorter than expected... Atsushi thought as he stood up, having finished his candy bar. When Soul's attack had commenced, drowned out by the sound of the rushing wind, Atsushi had laid out the plan for Yuurei.

[flashback]
      Whispering in the boy's ear, Atushi laid out his plan. "I'm going to distract him. Soul was rather useless and only succeeded in causing his own downfall which would have happened anyway. You on the other hand are not. Taking into account what you said before, you are a Genjutsu user. While I have his attention, pull as many veils over his eyes as you possibly can. This isn't all it seems to be, there's something else going on here and I don't think the good doctor is all that...good."
      [back to present]

The seventeen-year-old stood, tilting his head down slightly he raised his hand. "Well, if you wouldn't mind my good sir. I'll try my hand at putting you on a leash." Upon saying those words he lowered his hand and vanished, seemingly into thin air. The truth was far from that, he had used a high-speed Kenjutsu that propelled him across the floor until he was behind the Mutt-man. He then kicked off violently and kicked swiftly at the base of the man's spine. Just before impact he completed the niceties. "By the way, Atsushi Hoshikawa is the name."

jutsus
    Spoiler:

skills

Spoiler:

eight [chakra used]
    seventy [out of] seventy-eight [remaining]
Back to top Go down
Kujo The Fuzzy
A-class Nukenin
A-class Nukenin
Kujo The Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: One down another to go   One down another to go I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:05 pm

"Gotcha" Kujo mumbled as his grin widened exponentially. The second the Suna chunin before him made the slightest twitch of movement Kujo already knew what was coming and prepared for it accordingly. "Raigeki no Yoroi" Kujo whispered to himself with a smirk as he prepared his preemptive counter attack. Within a fraction of a second Kujo's hands blurred together at a blinding speed sending a surge of lighting fast Raiton charge chakra into the air above him. At this point his enemy had appeared behind him his kick approaching his back at a rather fast speed. Of course there were few things faster than lightning and this simple fact would be his downfall. As Atsushi's foot came within mere inches of it's target the lightning in the air above Kujo shot down at an insane speed crashing directly upon Kujo's body as well as a large area around him covering the floor and air around him in a magnificent electrical charged energy. Sand shot into the air in every direction but the outcome of the attack was almost certain considering the distance Atsushi had been to Kujo's body. Of course pain also shot through the hybrid's body but it was rather invigorating for him to say the least and was not a pain he could not handle as the electrical energy began to encompass his body in a matter of seconds. As the sand cleared he sawed his opponent on the floor twitching slightly from the shock which surprised Kujo quite a bit to see he had survived at all much less in the condition he was in at the moment. "A tough bastard aren't cha?" Kujo sneered as he walked slowly over to the child he had zapped unconscious only moments early. He leaned down slowly inspecting his prey before retracting the raiton energy coursing along his body slightly taking it off of his right hand before grabbing the kid by the back of his shirt and hoisting him up into the air. After this he finally turned his attention back the only member of the suna ninja able to fight at the moment and spoke with much joy in his rough voice. I suggest you take your leader and leave this place now if you want to continue living. As he began to walk back towards the rear of the cave he stopped once more his head turning once more but his face had changed to something horrific. His smile and gaze has both intensified both looking even more insanely sadistic than ever before. "When you see that Kage of yours again tell him if he want's something done to get off his ass and do it himself. I won't be underestimated by somebody who can't even fix his own problems!" Kujo howled out before turning once more and taking his leave with the suna genin in hand.

Jutsu used

Spoiler:

68 cp remaining
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: One down another to go   One down another to go I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:42 pm

Yuurei was shocked to see what had happen. He was ready to pull off a genjutsu, but it seemed like everything happen to fast. He was told to do as much genjutsu as he could, but what he saw happen seemed pointless now. The man had used what seemed to be the raiton element and used it to protect himself from his target's attack. When that happen Atsushi was hit by the defensive mechanism, but it seemed like the user was hit as well.

This was a doubled edge technique, but it showed that if Yuurei had tried to use a Genjutsu the technique would have been render useless due to his inability to use higher ranking techniques. This guy was not the average person or it was probably Yuurei being too weak. He let go of the seal as he placed his right hand into a fist as there was nothing he could do about it. Still why the hell were they put on this mission if they could not handle it.

Was Hiruzen getting desperate or was it because he could not control the higher ranking ninjas in the village. Yuurei noticed that Atsushi was still alive and so was Soul, but it seemed like he was unconscious. He saw the mutt walk towards the little genin and picked him up. Yuurei wondered what he was going to do with him and saw that he was walking away. As he walked away he told him that he suggest that he left the place if he wanted to live.

Their mission was to find out things about the doctor. The only thing Yuurei got from this fight was that the doctor was still alive. He could only come up with a few things that he would discuss with his kage about. The young genin spat on the floor as he was mad with what was going on. "COuld you let Soul go. Let him live another day. He talk big when he can't back it up, but still give him time to develop as well. He's not a threat to you, so do me this favor for not even trying to attack you," Yuurei shouted as he did not want to go back to the village with a person missing from his team.

The man spoke again as he told Yuurei to tell Hiruzen something. He wanted him to tell the Kage if he wanted something done to get off his ass and do it himself. He won't be underestimated by somebody who can't even fix his own problem. Yuurei smiled when he heard those words. He was not being underestimated, as they were never trying to take his life. He did not go to Atsushi as he wanted to make sure the mutt was out of his sight.
Back to top Go down
Kujo The Fuzzy
A-class Nukenin
A-class Nukenin
Kujo The Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: One down another to go   One down another to go I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:56 pm

Kujo stopped upon hearing the boy's request and chuckled without turning. No matter how much of a sadistic beast he could be he wouldn't ignore the child. He responded with a very stern and loud voice so the kid would hear it loud and clear. "If I wanted you guys dead I would have done it already" He said in a cocky tone. "Just as you've got your orders I've got mine kiddo." With that he continued to walk back with the doctor's little gift in tote. "Don't worry about it though brat" He said as he waved back. "Your friend will be just fine I'm sure, he seems like a tough little knuckle head." With those last words of misplaced encouragement to the young man Kujo disappeared into the shadow's once more.
Back to top Go down
[K]otorasu
Suna Chūnin
Suna Chūnin
[K]otorasu

PostSubject: Re: One down another to go   One down another to go I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:11 pm

All was dark, black as the night. A sharp pain racked throughout his entire body. What the hell happened? Last thing I remember was delivering a rather swift kick to the back of the mutt's head, or at least an attempt to...then...oh SHIT! He sat bolt upright and quickly regretted it, for not only did he get a headache for multiple reasons including performing a flawless headbutt with Kuu who happened to be flitting about above his body; but he also proceeded to spit up a mouthful of viscous blood.

Seeing Yuurei right where he had left him he looked around for any sign of the mutt-man, there was none. There was also no sign of Soul. Getting into a standing position he searched up and down a twenty foot length of the cave, all the while spewing lines of obscenities. After a little while he simply gave up and plopped down next to Yuurei. "He's gone...GOD DAMMIT!" He yelled as he punched the cave floor, cracks spread from the point of impact. "I may talk a line about not caring about anyone but myself, and that idiot got on my nerves to no end, but I never...NEVER!...leave a man behind."

Standing up he got a rather determined look on his face and walked to the mouth of the cave where the sandstorm was dying down. "Come on Yuurei, we've gotta report this in." Upon saying that he left in a puff of sand.
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: One down another to go   One down another to go I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:28 pm

Hands struck lightly, beating against each other as the figure stepped from the shadows, a pair of glasses reflecting the light through the cave. He smiled softly at the mutt that carried his prize, satisfied that his little helper could accomplish this much. Madaraki applauded the man whom carried the first of many, the initial part in the puzzle. "Whalah! Magnifico~ Stupendous. Bravo, to the man whom plays the part of the collared, he who prowls as if searching scraps from garbage, thee whom claims territory over worthlessness." Insulted and complimented the doctor, smiling at Kujo whom carried a young boy. He nearly skipped forward, his feet barely touching the ground before pushing off once more, indicating despite it's comicalness an undeniable grace of sorts. He stopped abruptly in front of the beastly man, glancing at the boy he carried.

"Hm..." The doctor tapped his chin lightly, frowning as he struggled for a name. "Let's see...Bart...? Niccolo...Sakuro...Wait...Ahah! Soul-kun!" He abruptly tore the youth from the bandit's arms, spinning around with the genin hugging him closely. "Perfect, perfect, perfect! Not a hint of taint in his records, no unusual qualities, and certainly young." He tossed Soul's unconscious form onto the ground, turning towards Kujo abruptly. "The Kazekage won't like this...I think things may...Deteriorate. Yes, yes..." He nodded to himself. "Haste makes waste, but being safe is a tad bit less death-giving than slowness for precisions sake. I'll begin immediately."

Last edited by Shiro on Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kujo The Fuzzy
A-class Nukenin
A-class Nukenin
Kujo The Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: One down another to go   One down another to go I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:10 pm

The boom of thunder was heard suddenly as the lightning that had engulfed Kujo's body shot forward from the hybrid's hand just past Sho's head hitting the wall on the far side of the tunnel leaving a huge blast mark upon it. "Oops" Kujo said with a menacing grin as he stared at Sho as if he was some disgusting bug to be squashed. "If I was you I'd take it easy with the insults in the future my friend." Kujo said in a threatening tone as leaned up against the wall behind him. "I wouldn't want you to have to get those dainty hands of yours messy doing your own dirty work after I ditched ya for being an ungrateful dick you know?" This was and would always be Kujo's philosophy on his mercenary work. If somebody hired you to do something that means they were either to weak or stupid to do it themselves. Of course Kujo didn't have a problem with helping if he got something out of it but the last thing the employer or the person who you were helping had the right to do was insult the person who took a job they couldn't do themselves. This just didn't sit well with the wolf guy. With that Kujo gave a loud yawn and slid down that wall getting comfortable before closing his eyes to rest. "Make it snappy Doc we've got places to be and this cave is starting to piss me off."

65 cp remaining
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: One down another to go   One down another to go I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:57 pm

[color=red]"Oh, no harm done." Madaraki replied, unphased by the display. He merely raised his hand, adjusting his glasses. A sudden snap would sound, as the side of the spectacles suddenly fractured, the glasses onto the ground without the support of both of the temples. Apparently the clumsy lightning-caster had a close aim than anticipated. He smiled, shaking his hand. "Can't find a replacement now...Oh well." He brushed his hair to the side, his dull black eye staring motionlessly at Kujo. "Blood is messy regardless of if the specimen is on the table or yet to be caught." Sho shook his head, wheeling himself around towards Soul. He crouched next to the fallen body, prodding it lightly with a scalpel. "Your contract is not with me, is it? If you have fault with your work, bring it up to someone who has the time and patience to deal with the bone you'd like to be chewing on."

He flickered the cutting instrument around his fingers, his hand abruptly raising the boy's shirt. He pressed his hand against the boy's ribs, applying a slight amount of pressure. The man nodded, retrieving the small ornamented jar and placing beside the boy. And then, he stabbed the boy's chest, striking the blade deeply into his flesh just on the left side of the scalpel. A spray of blood erupted from the youth's body, a small crimson geyser which splattered upon the sand, littering it with dark red. You know, Kujo-kun..." He called over to the "Wolf", adjusting the blade. "I've been meaning to tell you...I'd love if we could just have a cup of coffee sometime. You know, have a bit of a chat, particularly..." He smiled, releasing his grip on the knife and slapping his hands together, chakra rushing to them. Shousen... A chakra aura covered his hands, Sho immediately pressing it onto the boy, just about his heart. It would prevent the blood from spilling out in dangerous amounts, and heal any tissues he might have noticeably harmed. "...Eeeeh! They always get stuck." He worked at the blade, pulling it back and forth, before it began to move, slicing open more skin.

"...Anyway, I'd looooove the chance to learn a bit more about that condition of yours. A few tests, a close examination..." Though, Madaraki would love a chance to open him up. But the living had so many issues with pre-biopsies now a days. Twas a shame. Next time he got injured, however...Just a bit beneath the skin, while making sure he remained unconsious...Yes, that would do nicely. "I'd relish being able to dig- They have the work of an excellent craftsman." The cutting had proceeded, making an entire circle. He slipped the scalpel along, pushing up the patch of skin, tearing it off like an old ugly scab that had been picked at. His fingers slipped between the ribs, inching and gently poking the heart that beneath it. A shiver of excitement arose from the doctor. He slipped his hand beneath the rib-cage, his hands cupping the heart, feeling it cautiously. Too much stress could be unpleasant. Now, he needed to make measurements, record the rate, and..."Bloody hell..." Time was such a bother. He took his knife and promptly sliced just above the aorta, removing the veins and arteries attached to the heart. He raised the still crimson heart with a triumph. Setting it atop the boy's face, the blood oozing into his eye, he spun towards the jar, having some difficulty hiding his glee. At last, after weeks of anticipation...At last.

He unscrewed the jar, air whisking out furiously after years of entrapment. He thrust his hand into the jar, feeling for it's contents, noticing a tingle-like feeling covering his entire skin. He paused, noting the effect and guessing it's meaning. At last, his fingers, covered with the blood of the boy, curled around the item. From the jar he retrieved a second heart, this one slightly smaller, but just as alive as the other he just removed. He quickly leaned over the youth, placing the old heart into the body of Soul, setting exactly where his original had once been. He nodded, smiling to himself, before activating Shousen once more, raising the detached blood pathways he had earlier cut and reattaching them to the new organ. Once completed he looked for the torn of flesh and set it upon the boy's body, re-knitting it as well. He let out a sigh of relief, turning to the heart the boy had lost. His fingers curled around it, and he dropped it into the old jar, taking the cap and re-sealing it. "...Well, we'd better go before he wakes, ne?" Sho stood, looking at wolfman with an odd face of satisfaction. "So, how about it? Drinks on me."
Back to top Go down
Kujo The Fuzzy
A-class Nukenin
A-class Nukenin
Kujo The Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: One down another to go   One down another to go I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:35 pm

The smell of blood was fresh and heavy upon Kujo's nose almost as if it was suffocating him. His breath shortened and became more rapid with each whiff he took. The hybrid's eyes narrowed towards the bloody body before his as his ears pressed back and his tail became rigid all the while a low growl began to surface from the deepest confines of Kujo's body. The smell was intoxicating to the young man an in earlier days after his initial operation that made him what he was today it drove him into a frenzy of blood-lust. Of course he had been conditioned slightly to keep control in these situations though much will power. Kujo quickly turned to face the wall he had been leaning on only moments earlier trying to compose himself and listen to what the doctor was saying as a means of coping with his instincts. The doctor spoke of getting a drink with Kujo sometime which he wouldn't have particularly minded if he hadn't changed the subject to that of performing tests and experiments on yours truly that was almost enough to send Kujo over the edge as his claws dug into the hard rock which he now leaned on leaving large claw marks against it. His growling became louder as the doctor carried on with his talks over experimentation which pushed Kujo ever closer to his breaking point until just as it seemed he would snap he suddenly remember the woman who had given him a second chance at life. "You are in control Kujo! Do not lose the most important thing that makes you human!" As that memory flashed in his head his mind cleared and his breathing returned to normal although it was slightly staggered. "I don't know if I feel comfortable with some guy I just met touching all over my body Sho although I appreciate the sentiment" He said with a weak smile as Kujo stumbled of the wall slowly. "Let's leave it at coffee for now and see were this relationship goes after that." Kujo said sarcastically with a hearty laugh as he slowly made his way to the door to get away from the smell that assaulted his nose. "...Well, we'd better go before he wakes, ne?" Said Sho as he finished his final touches on his surgery. "So, how about it? Drinks on me." Kujo's ears perked up suddenly upon hearing this offer and his tail wagged slightly. "Sounds like a plan Sho let's head out." Kujo growled out as he made his way towards the entrance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One down another to go   One down another to go I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One down another to go
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Joukaiden :: Other Countries :: Kaze no Kuni: The Land of Wind. :: Ibiki no Dōkutsu-
Jump to: