Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Bakugekiki Urahara I_vote_lcapBakugekiki Urahara I_voting_barBakugekiki Urahara I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Bakugekiki Urahara I_vote_lcapBakugekiki Urahara I_voting_barBakugekiki Urahara I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Bakugekiki Urahara I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Bakugekiki Urahara I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Bakugekiki Urahara I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Bakugekiki Urahara I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Bakugekiki Urahara I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Bakugekiki Urahara I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Bakugekiki Urahara I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Bakugekiki Urahara I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Bakugekiki Urahara I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Bakugekiki Urahara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Urahara
Ame Genin
Ame Genin
Urahara

Bakugekiki Urahara Empty
PostSubject: Bakugekiki Urahara   Bakugekiki Urahara I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:31 pm

***Note: This Character Profile replaces my current one, as I am not able to be a Hyuuga in Ame. Here is my alternative. Don't worry, Robin, I'm still staying in Ame.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
General Information

INSERT CHARACTER IMAGE HERE

Name: Bakugekiki Urahara
Nickname: Ura
Alias/Codename: The “Mole”

Birth Date: July 20th
Ethnicity: Black
Origin/Place of Birth: Iwagakure
Marital Status: Single

Village: Ame
Profession: None.

Personal Information
Height: 5’ 4”
Weight: 117 lbs
Blood Type: AB+
Eye Color: Light Blue (Left) and Hazel (Right), due to Heterochromia ((a unique case in which a person is born with two different colored eyes)).
Hair Color: Black
Distinctive Marks: His multi-colored eyes, and a tattoo of an upside-down cross on his left cheek.
Physical Appearance: His skin tone is best described as ‘dark chocolate’. His body is finely tuned, as a result of his intensive acrobatic training. In addition to the mouth on his face, he has three extra mouths--two of which are located in each palm, and the third is sealed on his chest. These mouths are unique to his rare bloodline ((Bakugekiki)).

General Article[Clothing] Appearance: He wears an all black one-piece body suit ((identical to the outfit Sasuke wore during his fight with Gaara)). At both of his sides are two small pouches filled with clay. On his backside, he wears another pouch, filled with standard ninja tools. Over his outfit, he sports a sleeveless cloak that covers his body from the nose down.

Personality: Urahara has a certain ominous aura about him. He speaks with a shady undertone, with no regards to others or how they may feel about the things he says. The type of person to say what he means, and mean what he says at any given moment. Completely unaffected by the feelings of others, as they have no affect on him or his “goals”. A painfully straightforward person.

He is never seen in any particular mood other than neutral. Completely without feeling or emotion, as if his soul had been sucked dry. He sports a terrifyingly focused demeanor when performing any task, and will stop at nothing to complete a mission. He fully understands his role as a shinobi, and commits himself wholly to serving his “purpose”.

In relation to the game of chess, he would be best described as an inner-pawn: He is a devout believer in his cause. His role is more supportive of the “big guys” on his team as they do the cool stuff, but he most certainly isn't just cannon fodder, like the “Outer Pawns”. His strength lies in his ability to think quickly and tactfully, while also being rational. Most likely the “brains” of the operation, though he can easily convert to the “muscle”, if need be. He likes his contribution to be supporting the “big picture”, even if it means he takes one for the team.

Phobia(s): Becoming “human”. Having “feelings” for anyone or anything.
History: Born an orphan, Urahara was shunned by everyone he met, because of his unique qualities. Having four mouths and two different eye colors disabled him from having a “normal” life. He became a wanderer, traveling throughout the shinobi world, all alone. He met a strange man, who took him in and taught him many things.

This man trained Ura in the art of being a ninja, teaching him a few things he himself had picked up over the course of his long life as a shinobi. Even though he only learned a small fraction of the wise old man’s techniques, Ura managed to utilize the skills he acquired to become an outstanding shinobi in his own right. When the old man saw how quickly Ura was learning, he told him of the mouths on his body, and of their use.

Ura was pressed with a difficult decision—follow in the footsteps of his ancestors, and shower the world in destruction and chaos, or decide his own path. In the end, he decided to use the horribly magnificent ability to serve the hidden rain village, the place he now called “home”. The old man had become much more than just his mentor, evolving into the closest thing to a father-figure Ura ever had.
With his natural Earth-based chakra affinity, his unique abilities granted to him by his Kekkei Genkai, and his intense training with the old man, Ura has become a very promising shinobi, and a strong asset to his village.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: None.
Hobbies: Training with the old man. Playing shogi. Meditating.
Personal Effects: Cloak.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Ame Genin
Ame Genin

Bakugekiki Urahara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakugekiki Urahara   Bakugekiki Urahara I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:12 am

..Damn. Another one who can lick out 3... no 4 different women at the exact same time. Lucky genin. xD

Nice application, interesting little genin. I must keep an eye on you.

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Bakugekiki Urahara
Page 1 of 1