Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Hyuuga Urahara ((Ame)) I_vote_lcapHyuuga Urahara ((Ame)) I_voting_barHyuuga Urahara ((Ame)) I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Hyuuga Urahara ((Ame)) I_vote_lcapHyuuga Urahara ((Ame)) I_voting_barHyuuga Urahara ((Ame)) I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Hyuuga Urahara ((Ame)) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Hyuuga Urahara ((Ame)) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Hyuuga Urahara ((Ame)) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Hyuuga Urahara ((Ame)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Hyuuga Urahara ((Ame)) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Hyuuga Urahara ((Ame)) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Hyuuga Urahara ((Ame)) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Hyuuga Urahara ((Ame)) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Hyuuga Urahara ((Ame)) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Hyuuga Urahara ((Ame))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Urahara
Ame Genin
Ame Genin
Urahara

Hyuuga Urahara ((Ame)) Empty
PostSubject: Hyuuga Urahara ((Ame))   Hyuuga Urahara ((Ame)) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:58 am

General Information
Hyuuga Urahara ((Ame)) Yugioh_by_AFILover101

Name: Urahara
Nickname: Ura
Alias/Codename: Bottle Rocket

Birth Date: October 12th
Ethnicity: Asian
Origin/Place of Birth: Konoha
Marital Status: Engaged

Village: Amegakure
Profession: Unemployed. Performs random odd jobs for spare cash occasionally.

Personal Information
Height: 3’ 0”
Weight: 53lbs
Blood Type: AB+
Eye Color: Light Brown (Contacts)
Hair Color: Light Brown
Distinctive Marks: Nothing, aside from his unusual size.
Physical Appearance: An unusually small young boy, even for his status as a midget. Surprisingly enough, his body is well proportioned for his size. His hair is wild and unruly. He wears light brown colored contact lenses, so as not to draw attention to his white eyes (inherited from the Hyuuga bloodline). He was given the name, \"Bottle Rocket\", because of the combination of his small size and great strength. He has the appearance of a toddler, regardless of what he wears.
General Article[Clothing] Appearance: He rarely wears a shirt, though he often covers himself in a dark blue cloak that covers his body, from neck to feet. The cloak is the exact same color scheme as his hat; a purple exterior, with a green interior. The cloak is made of a thin layer of wool cloth, to keep him warm in harsh weather, without limiting his movements. He wears a baggy pair of bright orange shorts, with a childish design printed on the back. What appears to be the puffiness of the shorts, is actually the bulge of his equipment, neatly packed, to avoid hindering his movement. To top it off, he wears a Halloween-style mage\'s hat, religiously.

Personality: Generally an overly sympathetic being, who often goes out of his way to help others. However, due to his bipolar nature, he may occasionally switch to a cold, heartless demeanor. Usually, this switch is brought on by his resolve to fight, but sometimes, it can happen completely at random. When he walks, not a sound is heard–not because of his training as a shinobi, but because of his size, it would take a great deal of concentration to hear him approaching. His voice is unusually high-pitched, with a hint of childish innocence. However, when he becomes angry, his voice suddenly becomes full of bass, like a much older man. He has a habit of making light of any situation, regardless of the severity. That said, he can remain relaxed in even the most stressful times.
Phobia(s): Deathly afraid of carrots. For some reason, he is overwhelmingly terrified of them…something about them being long and orange disturbs him.

History: Born to the famed Hyuuga Clan of Konohagakure, he was given the name \"Urahara\", meaning \"reverse\", or \"backwards\", as a label of disassociation from his clan, immediately from birth. Urahara was shunned by his fellow clansmen, even his parents, for being his size. Deemed a disappointment to his bloodline, he excluded himself from the clan, and eventually, Konoha. Though he stripped himself of the Hyuuga name and teachings, he took with him a few scrolls on the world-famous Jyuuken fighting style. On his own, he learned the most fundamental techniques of the clan, and raised himself since he was only 8 years old.

He heard of a village where he may be able to blend in, so he traveled to Amegakure all on his own. Though he ran into many enemies along the way, none were too problematic for him to deal with. Despite his puny size, he is much more powerful than the average human, in terms of raw strength, earning him the alias, \"Bottle Rocket\". This trait, along with his self-perfected Hyuuga Clan techniques, have kept him alive all this time. He was arranged to be married at birth, to a young girl from a very wealthy clan, but he left that life behind, when he left Konoha. He is not labeled a missing-nin, thanks to his former clan. Though they disowned him, they made sure not to completely soil his reputation.

He failed miserably in his attempts to become a Genin, while in Konoha, because of his incredible lack of talent in the art of Ninjutsu. After preparing himself both mentally and physically over the past few years, he has found a way to make up for what he lacks in Ninjutsu with his proficiency in Taijutsu. Over the years, he has come into his own as a respected shinobi, and gained the respect and boundless admiration of his fellow villagers. Women become weak at the sight of this pint-sized ninja. Little children admire his ambition to be a great shinobi. He has used this to his advantage on many occasions, to get food, shelter, and money. Older men are usually not as cheeky with him, because of how easily he takes advantage of their wives and girlfriends.

Now, he lives alone, in a small cottage just outside Amegakure.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: Bipolar. He may randomly switch personalities at any given time – with or without cause.
Hobbies: He spends his spare time climbing trees and exploring the world.
Personal Effects: Rarely seen without his beloved mage\'s hat. He is often surrounded by small animals of some sort. Though he has no pets, small animals are somehow drawn to him naturally. Squirrels and other small rodents, especially.

Last edited by Urahara on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Robin
Ame Genin
Ame Genin

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Urahara ((Ame))   Hyuuga Urahara ((Ame)) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:37 am

I don't want to be somewhat obtrusive. But, I think 11 is far too young to be in a village as a genin. I also noticed that you are Married?! Care to explain..?
Back to top Go down
Urahara
Ame Genin
Ame Genin
Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Urahara ((Ame))   Hyuuga Urahara ((Ame)) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:11 am

I made him older, 14 to be exact. As for his marital status, I have explained it in the history section. I have also given a much more detailed description. How is it now?
Back to top Go down
Robin
Ame Genin
Ame Genin

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Urahara ((Ame))   Hyuuga Urahara ((Ame)) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:18 am

It is acceptable. But regardless, your not married so therefore your Marital Status shouldn't be 'Married'. Then I won't have a problem with approving.
Back to top Go down
Urahara
Ame Genin
Ame Genin
Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Urahara ((Ame))   Hyuuga Urahara ((Ame)) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:25 am

I understand. My marital status is "engaged" ' :D

Thank-you!!
Back to top Go down
Robin
Ame Genin
Ame Genin

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Urahara ((Ame))   Hyuuga Urahara ((Ame)) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:46 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Urahara ((Ame))   Hyuuga Urahara ((Ame)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyuuga Urahara ((Ame))
Page 1 of 1