Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Shinko Rai (Ame) I_vote_lcapShinko Rai (Ame) I_voting_barShinko Rai (Ame) I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Shinko Rai (Ame) I_vote_lcapShinko Rai (Ame) I_voting_barShinko Rai (Ame) I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Shinko Rai (Ame) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Shinko Rai (Ame) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Shinko Rai (Ame) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Shinko Rai (Ame) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Shinko Rai (Ame) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Shinko Rai (Ame) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Shinko Rai (Ame) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Shinko Rai (Ame) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Shinko Rai (Ame) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Shinko Rai (Ame)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

Shinko Rai (Ame) Empty
PostSubject: Shinko Rai (Ame)   Shinko Rai (Ame) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:55 pm

General Information

INSERT CHARACTER IMAGE HERE

Name: Shinko Rai
Nickname: Shades
Alias/Codename:

Birth Date: July 5th
Ethnicity: White
Origin/Place of Birth: N/A
Marital Status: Single

Village: Ame
Profession: Exterminator

Personal Information
Height: 72 Inches
Weight: 150 lbs.
Blood Type: O-
Eye Color: N/A
Hair Color: And Ashy black with dirty blond at the tips of the hair
Distinctive Marks: Scars cover the entirety of Shinko's body most of which on his back and torso ranging from not only Deep Slash and stab scars but also burn scars as well covering his arms and legs. Most people speculate that these injuries are cause from a childhood incident but every time he's asked about them he nervously avoids the question.
Physical Appearance: Shinko's body while rather tall and skinny is actually very well maintained in terms of muscle and health wise. This impressive physical condition can be mostly attributed too a rather harsh training regiment he had as a child and into his early adolescence. While it's unseen if he has actually kept up this training the few years he has been apart of Ame is unclear as most people have only seen him goofing around the thing that is certain is that his body has stayed in peak physical condition even without extreme training. Of course not only is his body itself strange in it's own way but his hair also has a rather different quality too it as well. The base of each strand of his hair is an Ashy black while the tips of each are of a dirty blond which gives him two natural hair colors.

General Article[Clothing] Appearance: Shinko wear's a very bizarre attire consisting of overly large long sleeved shirts which actually hang over his hands making them non visible. The shirts often have strange patterns upon them ranging from Fluffy white clouds to bright yellow sunflowers. In the pant's department it's usually loose fitting worn out jeans. Lastly and most intriguing is the pair of dark shades he's always wearing no matter the circumstance. All in all if you didn't actually know Shinko you would never guess he was a ninja of any sort by his very casual attire, but of course maybe that's the point.

Personality: Shinko has a very abstract personality which most would described as one of the split variety. Depending on his mood he can go from completely cheery and oblivious to cold, calculating, and manipulative in a matter of seconds and most disturbing of all sometimes these traits have a tendency to overlap from time to time which has caused quite a bit of trouble for both friend and enemy alike. While for the most part he's completely stable there have been incidents in where Ninja squads have found Shinko with one or two enemy ninja writhing upon the ground in terror or laughing insanely barely able to breath. When asked what happened he only gives a great big smile and shrugs his shoulders. Now even with all the mystery and personality flip-flopping there is one thing about Shinko that always stays the same no matter where his mind is currently at. To bring about a large amount of something to this world. What that something is he has yet to speak of but he assures everybody it will defiantly be fun for the whole family.

Phobia(s): Shinko has a deep seated fear of physical contact with others often seen as twitchy to those who get too close to him.

History: Almost nothing is know about Shinko before he came to Ame about ten years ago and surprisingly he just recently returned from what was considered a failed S-rank mission after about an entire year of being thought to be KIA with the rest of his team only days after he was made a Jounin. Nothing is know about what happened to him during his stay outside of the village for a year and when asked about where he was and what had happened too him he could only describe it as one big blur. The only thing that seems to have changed is the strange sunglasses he seems to be wearing all the time.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: N/A
Hobbies: Messing around with people
Personal Effects: A pair of black shades that are always over his eyes
Back to top Go down
Robin
Ame Genin
Ame Genin

Shinko Rai (Ame) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinko Rai (Ame)   Shinko Rai (Ame) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:28 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Shinko Rai (Ame)
Page 1 of 1