Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Yuurei Soukutsu Jutsu I_vote_lcapYuurei Soukutsu Jutsu I_voting_barYuurei Soukutsu Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Yuurei Soukutsu Jutsu I_vote_lcapYuurei Soukutsu Jutsu I_voting_barYuurei Soukutsu Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Yuurei Soukutsu Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Yuurei Soukutsu Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Yuurei Soukutsu Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Yuurei Soukutsu Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Yuurei Soukutsu Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Yuurei Soukutsu Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Yuurei Soukutsu Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Yuurei Soukutsu Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Yuurei Soukutsu Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Yuurei Soukutsu Jutsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

Yuurei Soukutsu Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Yuurei Soukutsu Jutsu   Yuurei Soukutsu Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:10 pm

[Summary]
  • Ksp: 8/8
  • Asp: 7/7
  • Ability Skills: 2/3
  • Jutsu Learn: 10/15
  • C Rank Jutsu: 4/4
  • B Rank Jutsu: 0/1
  • Jutsu Points: 50/50
  • Bonus Points: 45/50
  • Element: N/A

[Knowledge Skills]

Genjutsu Knowledge
  • Level I: Allows the ninja the ability to use up to C-rank Genjutsu of a single sub-type.
  • Level II: Allows the ninja to use genjutsu up to B-rank of a single sub-type. Gets Genjutsu Resistance Level I effects.

Ninjutsu Knowledge
  • Level I: Allows the ninja to use basic Ninjutsu (note that some basic ninjutsu have other requirements).

Taijutsu Knowledge
  • Level I: Allows the ninja to perform simple Taijutsu attacks, such as punches and kick combos. The Ninja may only use Taijutsu's equal to his level, and may not use a style.

[Combat Skills]

Assassination
  • Level I: The user is stealthy and clever, able to hide in the shadows and move quietly, giving the ninja an edge. User is immune to Chakra Sensory Level I and is 10% less likely to get caught in break-ins.
  • Level II: The Ninja is learned in anatomy, capable of targeting the vitals of an enemy's body with precision, for incapacitation, or assassination. User is immune to Chakra Sensory level II and is 20% less likely to get caught in break ins.
  • Level III: Worthy of the title Assassin, the ninja is able to use Assassin related Jutsus. User is immune to Chakra Sensory level III and is 30% less likely to get caught in break ins.

[Special Skills]

Seal Knowledge
  • Level I: Allows the user to utilize their Curse Seal First Level at will and allows them to ignore the Pain of when the Seal is placed.

Last edited by Yuurei on Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Yuurei Soukutsu Jutsu   Yuurei Soukutsu Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:11 pm

[Basic Jutsu]

• Name: Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique]
    Type: Ninjutsu
    Sub-type: Basic
    Orientation: Supplementary
    Cost: 1
    Effects: The Henge technique is an ability utilized by a ninja to alter their body to a limited degree, molding their chakra into the shape of another and giving it the appearance of said person. Finally, they alter their voice in order to fit their character. The transformation is far from perfect however, a disguise that keen eyes and ears can see through. Mannerisms, speaking patterns, and knowledge of the one copied are not necessarily known to the user of this technique. While this jutsu does imitate physical appearances, it does not grant any unique qualities. Bloodlines, mutations, and other body alterations are not granted upon the Henge user- They only appear to be. This jutsu is easily disrupted when struck.
  • Name: Waza no Jutsu [Walking Technique]
    Sub-type: Chakra
    Effects: This technique is a must for any Shinobi. Difficult for some genins, Waza consists of basic manipulation of chakra through the fit. This is done through two ways. First, they may concentrate chakra to their soles to because adhesive, allowing them to walk on normally impossible surfaces, such as walls or a tree. Second, the user may force their chakra downward to act as a method of balance which grants them the ability to walk on water. Both take a constant concentration of chakra, and thus must be maintained each turn of usage for one chakra. This does not require hand seals.
  • Name: Chakra Shūgō [Chakra Manifestation]
    Cost: N/A
    Effects: The ability to draw from their reservoir of stamina in order to generate more chakra to use. This technique allows a ninja to take their body's energy in order to cast more jutsus during a battle. 10% of the Shinobi's Max chakra is replenished (Rounded down from .5). However, each time this is done it exhausts the body, due to the nature of forcing it go beyond it's safe limits. Each time further strains a user. This may be cast three times during a battle, with any further attempts causing a person to collapse. When performing Chakra Shugo, you may not have performed any jutsus this turn, nor may use any while doing this. Techniques in use may be maintained if they are of a supplementary or defensive nature. The chakra granted by this ability is added on your next turn. For purposes of percent, you use your Rank base. (Do not apply modifiers such as Chakra Capacity!)
  • Name: Genjutsu Kai [Illusion Technique Release]
    Orientation: Defensive
    Cost: Equal the cost of the genjutsu. If it is B-rank, it costs 3 more to break, 5 if A, and 7 if S-rank.
    Effects: This basic technique allows the user to stop their flow of chakra and reactivate it in a burst of energy, essentially restarting their body in order to rid themselves of harmful chakra influences, most notably that of genjutsu. This technique may break genjutsus consisting of one sub-type.

[Sight Genjutsu]
  • Name: Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu [Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings]
    Type: Genjutsu
    Sub-type: Sight
    Effects: A simple Genjutsu used to hide an object by altering the appearance of the image. If the target comes in contact with the hidden object the genjutsu is broken.
  • Name: Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu [Sly Mind Affect Technique]
    Cost: 2
    Effects: A tricky illusion which causes the target to travel around in circles. If the ninja is unable to detect the illusion very quickly, they can become exhausted mentally and physically when they are unable to reach their desired target by traveling along the same path over and over.
  • Name: Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu [Demonic Illusion: Vision of Hell]
    Cost: 3
    Effects: An illusion that makes the target see a shocking scene, such as a dying friend or anything else the user sees fit, making the target lower their defenses.
  • Name: Kasumi Jūsha no Jutsu [Mist Servant Technique]
    Cost: 7
    Effects: Essentially a more advance version of the Bunshin technique, this technique produces twenty images of a person. Unlike the normal Bushin, these clones will reform if damaged as if made of a gooey substance. These clones however cannot cause any physical damage, they are still illusions.
  • Name: Magen: Jigoku Gōka no Jutsu [Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell]
    Cost: 6
    Effects: This illusion depicts a giant fireball which slowly falls downward, about to collide with the earth. Used as a “Scare” tactic, making enemies flee or try to avoid the fireball.

Last edited by Yuurei on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

PostSubject: Re: Yuurei Soukutsu Jutsu   Yuurei Soukutsu Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:16 pm

Approved ~~
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Jutsu Topic Update   Yuurei Soukutsu Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:19 pm

[Summary]

• Ksp: 14/14
  • Asp:15/15
  • Ability Skills: 3/3
  • Jutsu Learn: 16/25
  • E Rank Jutsu: 5
  • D Rank Jutsu: 3
  • C Rank Jutsu: 5
  • B Rank Jutsu: 3/4
  • Jutsu Points: 160/160
  • Bonus Points: 30/65
  • Mission Points: 10/50
  • Element: Sealing

[Knowledge Skills]

Genjutsu

• Level I: Allows the ninja the ability to use up to C-rank Genjutsu of a single sub-type.
  • Level II: Allows the ninja to use genjutsu up to B-rank of a single sub-type. Gets Genjutsu Resistance Level I effects.
  • Level III: Allows the ninja to use Genjutsu up to A rank of two sub-types. Gets Genjutsu Resistance Level II effects.

Ninjutsu

• Level I: Allows the ninja to use basic Ninjutsu (note that some basic ninjutsu have other requirements).
  • Level II: Allows the ninja to use basic ninjutsu and jutsu from an element of his choice.

Taijutsu

• Level I: Allows the ninja to perform simple Taijutsu attacks, such as punches and kick combos. The Ninja may only use Taijutsu's equal to his level, and may not use a style.
  • Level II: Allows the ninja to have one Taijutsu fighting style with all allowed rank jutsus.

[Combat Skills]

Assassination

• Level I: The user is stealthy and clever, able to hide in the shadows and move quietly, giving the ninja an edge. User is immune to Chakra Sensory Level I and is 10% less likely to get caught in break-ins.
  • Level II: The Ninja is learned in anatomy, capable of targeting the vitals of an enemy's body with precision, for incapacitation, or assassination. User is immune to Chakra Sensory level II and is 20% less likely to get caught in break ins.
  • Level III: Worthy of the title Assassin, the ninja has practiced and perfected arts of killing, making him well-knowledgeable in the many possible forms of death. User is immune to Chakra Sensory level III and is 30% less likely to get caught in break ins.

[Special Skills]

Seal Knowledge

• Level I: Allows the user to utilize their Curse Seal First Level at will and allows them to ignore the Pain of when the Seal is placed.
  • Level II: Allows user to utilize the First Level of the Curse Seal better, being able to use the Seal for one more round. It also allows the user to use the Fūja Hōin(Evil Sealing Method)

Summoning

• Level I: Allows the ninja to summon a rank C creature. Requires at least Ninjutsu and Genjutsu Knowledge level II.
  • Level II: Allows the ninja to summon a rank B creature.
  • Level III: Allows the ninja to summon a rank A creature and to use summoned animal related jutsus.

[Basic Jutsu]

• Name: Genjutsu Hakai [Illusion Technique High Release]
    Orientation: Defensive
    Cost: Equal the cost of the genjutsu. If it is A-rank, it costs 3 more to break, and 5 more chakra to break if S-rank.
    Effects: This advance technique allows the user to stop their flow of chakra and reactivate it in a burst of energy, essentially restarting their body in order to rid themselves of harmful chakra influences, most notably that of genjutsu. This technique may break genjutsus consisting of two or less sub-types. Requires Genjutsu Kai.

[Feel Genjutsu]

• Name: Shiranai Ojike no Jutsu [Unknown Fear]
    Sub-type: Feel
    Cost: 2
    Effects: An illusion created through eye contact in which the user is able to instill fear in their enemy, making them see how they will lose the fight. The target will begin doubting their skills and feeling as if all hope is lost because their opponent is in everyway superior.

[Sight + Feel Genjutsu]

• Name: Kagai Bunshin no Jutsu [Mirror Clone Technique ]
    Sub-type: Sight + Feel
    Cost: 5
    Effects: An alteration of the Bunshin technique, creating a Bunshin of the enemy that appears to actually be able to fight. In reality the target fighting nothing but in the target’s mind he really is fighting a copy of himself and the copy will not go away until he figures out how to destroy it, or dispels the genjutsu. This is good for exhausting their target and possibly making their target expose their weaknesses in order to destroy the copy.
  • Name: Hinote Engan no Jutsu [Hell’s Fire Technique]
    Sub-type: Feel + Sight
    Effects: An illusion which creates intense flames that surround the target. The illusion puts in the targets mind that they are actually being burned and that they can actually feel the pain but in reality no harm has come to them.
  • Name: Mokumoku Ki Satsu No Jutsu [Silent Tree Killing Technique]
    Sub-type: Feel + Sight
    Cost: 8
    Effects: An illusion in which a giant tree instantly sprouts from the ground and entangles the target within its branches, leaving them open for an attack.

[Sealing Jutsu]

[list][*]Name: Gōkin Kai [Seal Release]
Type: Ninpō
Sub-type: Fūin
Cost: 3
This is the jutsu which allows the user to remove a Seal from a surface or person. It can remove any level, but the user must be within 5 ft to release it, and cannot work against Curse, Bijū, or forbidden Seals. It also cannot be released if the sealer has a 2 Level higher Seal Knowledge then the user, or if the Seal requires a certain unsealing method. Requires Seal Knowledge Lv.1
[*]Name: Shikoku Mujin [Four Dark Mist Array]
Type: Ninpō
Sub-type: Fūin
Cost: 8
Effects: Shikoku Mujin is a technique that places a seal upon a container(such as Sasuke's coffin) and causes the user inside to remain alive, even if the user is dying from a deadly poison. This can be used to prolong a person's life and possibly save them. It can also be used for other purposes. Requires Seal Knowledge Lv.2
[Summoning Jutsu]

• Name: Kuchiyose [Summoning]
    Sub-type: Summoning
    Effects: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows them to summon different size and skill levels of creature. By signing this contract, the creatures themselves can also reverse summon the contract signer to their location.

Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Yuurei Soukutsu Jutsu   Yuurei Soukutsu Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: Yuurei Soukutsu Jutsu   Yuurei Soukutsu Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:34 pm

Approved 35 JP left +30-15

50 jp left

Added Kuchiyose no Jutsu

Updated 8/1/2010
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuurei Soukutsu Jutsu   Yuurei Soukutsu Jutsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuurei Soukutsu Jutsu
Page 1 of 1