Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Forum Behavior I_vote_lcapForum Behavior I_voting_barForum Behavior I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Forum Behavior I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Forum Behavior I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Forum Behavior I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Forum Behavior I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Forum Behavior I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Forum Behavior I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Forum Behavior I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Forum Behavior I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Forum Behavior I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Forum Behavior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

Forum Behavior Empty
PostSubject: Forum Behavior   Forum Behavior I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:22 pm

FORUM BEHAVIOR.
Didn't your mom ever teach you any manners?

The basic rules for members are as follows:
  1. Respect others. Insults won't be taken lightly.
  2. Respect the choices of our staff, by either the Moderator's or the Administrators. PM us if you have any problems. If you don't go about discussing things with us in an orderly manner, you will regret it.
  3. No bugging us to do something 24/7. Go away. We have lives to, for your information.
  4. No double posting, triple posting, etc. No spam is allowed.
  5. No multi-accounting, unless you have a Primary and Secondary character. Storyline characters must be played on either one of those types of accounts. If you have brothers or sisters on the same network connection, then you need to tell us. If you don't, we can ban you and not be held accountable since you didn't supply the requested information.
  6. No posting in registration topics that are not yours. If you have a concern, PM the owner or the Moderators of that section. Hell, even the Admins.
  7. The maximum avatar size is 100x100. No bigger, no smaller.
  8. You cannot stretch the page. This means large signatures must be, or will be made, spoiler'ed. Most uses of the code function will be spoiler'ed as well for this reason.

Some general rules for those who are lucky enough to be Moderators:
  1. Do not abuse your power as a member of staff. If you do abuse them, you will be stripped of them and left as a normal member. Your chances at getting on staff again is slim.
  2. Help the members out as much as you can.
  3. Don't spam. It helps to set the standard for the non-staff if you aren't allowed to spam either.

Back to top Go down
https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net

Forum Behavior
Page 1 of 1