Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Agito Nakamura I_vote_lcapAgito Nakamura I_voting_barAgito Nakamura I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Agito Nakamura I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Agito Nakamura I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Agito Nakamura I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Agito Nakamura I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Agito Nakamura I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Agito Nakamura I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Agito Nakamura I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Agito Nakamura I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Agito Nakamura I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Agito Nakamura

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Zodiac
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
The Zodiac

Agito Nakamura Empty
PostSubject: Agito Nakamura   Agito Nakamura I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:58 pm

General Information

Agito Nakamura Travis10

Name: Agito Nakamura
Nickname: N/A
Alias/Codename: The Zodiac

Birth Date: December, ninth
Ethnicity: White
Origin/Place of Birth: Does not know, wanders around since he knows
Marital Status: Single

Village: Konoha
Profession: Errand boy, paperboy, anything that brings in money.

Personal Information
Height: 1.80 meters
Weight: 55 kg
Blood Type: B-
Eye Color: Not known (only some have seen, and that isn't something to talk about when normally chatting)
Hair Color: Black
Distinctive Marks: Scars and bruises from training and several tattoo's
Physical Appearance: A young man in his years of youth and physical peak. His body isn't overly covered by muscles, as those would only make it harder to move when speeding after someone or going around in stealth kind of style.
His head is a little longer vertically seen making it look a little oval.
His arms are well trained and suited for close combat armed or unarmed. His torso is as well not totally forgotten as that is what people mainly aim at, so he keeps it in shape for any kind of attacks.
His legs are probably trained mostly as to run longer and make less sound when moving, as well as to move swifter when running or attacking. He could lift weights with his legs as well as with any other body part.
General Article[Clothing] Appearance: His hair jet black and messy, could be even called spiky. His lips palely red residing under his small nose that does not long for attention and really isn't the first that is seen when his face is viewed. His eyes not seen as they are covered by a piece of clothing, which could be specified as a black animal skin bandanna. Though, it will be switched for the Academy graduate bandanna that is handed to every shinobi that graduates the academy. His cheeks look small and crushed inward, which, again, makes his chin look a little sharp. His skin seems a little pale as he stands in the shadows more than in daylight. His clothing is mostly bought, but with self-made upgrades. He wears a red leather jacket with animal fur on the collar and around the hood. In the hood there is a green, brown, black colored mask that can be used to cover the face to blend in with the surroundings. The jacket is mostly open showing of a white T-shirt. His pants are black with his shinobi belt and some random chains attached to it. He wears the same shoes everyone else wears, but colored black. A large tribal tattoo covers his whole right arm, from the elbow to every fingertip. Another tattoo in the form of wings on his back, going down from his shoulder blades. And a scar across his left eye, which is normally not seen, as it is covered by a bandanna.

Personality: He is mostly silent and calm, rarely brought into even mouth-to-mouth or name calling discussions where your main objective is to argument your point of view and present it to the opposite force, which gives its bonuses at the strategic side of the battle. He is as good a strategist as the others he is surrounded by. Though, calm and composed only around the more powerful and stronger personnel as well as in the social room and part of a mission or just in life. Though, how he thinks, acts and does in a battle is to be revealed only when a battle occurs. He could be as ruthless as a criminal, or as calm as a Kage or even something in between. He has some interest in the female population of the village, but he has standards, as far as t goes in the personality and the appearance. He knows less about comedy, but much about irony and mind-play, may it be with a opponent or to get information from someone. He may not be scared by many things, but he would never expose his fear physically to anyone, the least someone closer to him. He is not against creating bounds, even friendship with someone who is supposed to aid him in battle or in the every-day situations, but he does not rely or trust anyone more than he would trust a almost complete stranger.
Phobia(s): Spiders, and that is mostly it.

History: Born somewhere in the land of lightning, in a village or somewhere, god-knows-where and abandoned by his parents wrapped in some cloth. He didn't know if they could keep him because they were terrible parents or because they had no way of taking care of him, he didn't really know he was abandoned until the man who picked him up told him. He had found Agito on the side of the road leading to q village near a grave. The grave said "Hayato Nakamura", and on the cloth he was wrapped in was written "Agito", so that became his first and last name, without really thinking about it. The man raised Agito as his own son, he told Agito all about the so called ninjas and every great one in the world, their power, their strength, their adventures, their suffering, about everything Agito asked about. Only one thing resulted in a long silent pause, where neither Agito nor the man had anything to say. Well for Agito mostly because he was waiting for an answer, but for the man, the words "Are you a ninja?" formed into a question could really put their relationship to the test. Another thing the man refused to tell was his own name, he preferred to be referred to as "dad" or "father". Maybe because he turned out to have left his home village and was now on the run. he left a letter for Agito when he turned ten. The letter explained that he was left by his parents and now by the man who acted as his father. He automatically became filled with sorrow and pain, his kind attitude switched to the silent and dreadful one, which wasn't so bad as he didn't want to be hurt any more than he was already, which is why he doesn't rely on the bounds he makes too much.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: No
Hobbies: Sleeping, and acquiring information about everyone he has ever met, may it be stalking, spying or information gathering, which mostly includes masking, then he is one of the best.
Personal Effects: A bandanna said to be a memorial from his parents, which is wripped around the parts of his body that are covered by clothes.

Last edited by The Zodiac on Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

Agito Nakamura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agito Nakamura   Agito Nakamura I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:24 pm

Yo, just letting you know that all people start out as the rank of Genin. No need to put down academy student.
Back to top Go down
The Zodiac
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
The Zodiac

Agito Nakamura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agito Nakamura   Agito Nakamura I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:12 pm

Edited, it just said that until approved you are a academy student.
Back to top Go down
Heijin
Hokage
Hokage
Heijin

Agito Nakamura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agito Nakamura   Agito Nakamura I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm

[Approved]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Agito Nakamura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agito Nakamura   Agito Nakamura I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agito Nakamura
Page 1 of 1