Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Shinmeiryuu: Mugen no Yaibi [God's Cry Style: Blades of Infinity] I_vote_lcapShinmeiryuu: Mugen no Yaibi [God's Cry Style: Blades of Infinity] I_voting_barShinmeiryuu: Mugen no Yaibi [God's Cry Style: Blades of Infinity] I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Shinmeiryuu: Mugen no Yaibi [God's Cry Style: Blades of Infinity] I_vote_lcapShinmeiryuu: Mugen no Yaibi [God's Cry Style: Blades of Infinity] I_voting_barShinmeiryuu: Mugen no Yaibi [God's Cry Style: Blades of Infinity] I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Shinmeiryuu: Mugen no Yaibi [God's Cry Style: Blades of Infinity] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Shinmeiryuu: Mugen no Yaibi [God's Cry Style: Blades of Infinity] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Shinmeiryuu: Mugen no Yaibi [God's Cry Style: Blades of Infinity] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Shinmeiryuu: Mugen no Yaibi [God's Cry Style: Blades of Infinity] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Shinmeiryuu: Mugen no Yaibi [God's Cry Style: Blades of Infinity] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Shinmeiryuu: Mugen no Yaibi [God's Cry Style: Blades of Infinity] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Shinmeiryuu: Mugen no Yaibi [God's Cry Style: Blades of Infinity] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Shinmeiryuu: Mugen no Yaibi [God's Cry Style: Blades of Infinity] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Shinmeiryuu: Mugen no Yaibi [God's Cry Style: Blades of Infinity] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Shinmeiryuu: Mugen no Yaibi [God's Cry Style: Blades of Infinity]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chibi Bob Nukem
Ame Jōnin
Ame Jōnin
Chibi Bob Nukem

Shinmeiryuu: Mugen no Yaibi [God's Cry Style: Blades of Infinity] Empty
PostSubject: Shinmeiryuu: Mugen no Yaibi [God's Cry Style: Blades of Infinity]   Shinmeiryuu: Mugen no Yaibi [God's Cry Style: Blades of Infinity] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:17 pm

Description/History: Shinmeiryuu was created long ago by the prominent Aoyama family. They were a family of swordsmen and mercenaries. The Aoyama family began acting as their own village to attract more swordsmen. The Aoyama estate was located in the Land of Rain where many skilled combatants passed through. With every new swordsmen Shinmeiryuu got more powerful. Many branches of Shinmeiryuu began to sprout up as swordsmen combined their previous styles and abilities to their Shinmeiryuu techniques.

When the Aoyama family grew powerful enough they challenged the young Amegakure for dominance of the Land of Rain. The battle raged for several days, but it was increasingly noticeable that the swordsmen just couldn't handle the shinobi. The remnants of the Aoyama family disbanded and moved across the land. The branch of Shinmeiryuu known as Mugen no Yaibi stayed in the Land of Rain, and eventually integrated themselves into Amegakure.

Shinmeiryuu at its core was a kenjutsu style that emphasized the bond between swordsman and his sword. They commonly use katanas or nodaichis. Shinmeiryuu: Mugen no Yaibi still focuses around this core principle while making use of abilities to make it appear as if they have more than one blade.

Techniques:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://forums.thescav.com/index/
Chibi Bob Nukem
Ame Jōnin
Ame Jōnin
Chibi Bob Nukem

Shinmeiryuu: Mugen no Yaibi [God's Cry Style: Blades of Infinity] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinmeiryuu: Mugen no Yaibi [God's Cry Style: Blades of Infinity]   Shinmeiryuu: Mugen no Yaibi [God's Cry Style: Blades of Infinity] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:32 pm

APPROVED~
Back to top Go down
http://forums.thescav.com/index/

Page 1 of 1