Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Ikiumeru Yochi I_vote_lcapIkiumeru Yochi I_voting_barIkiumeru Yochi I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Ikiumeru Yochi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Ikiumeru Yochi I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Ikiumeru Yochi I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Ikiumeru Yochi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Ikiumeru Yochi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Ikiumeru Yochi I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Ikiumeru Yochi I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Ikiumeru Yochi I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Ikiumeru Yochi I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Ikiumeru Yochi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

Ikiumeru Yochi Empty
PostSubject: Ikiumeru Yochi   Ikiumeru Yochi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:24 pm

Name: Yochi, Ikiumeru
Nickname: Iki
Alias/Codename:~~~~

Birth Date: 7/6/????
Ethnicity: White
Origin/Place of Birth: Kumo
Marital Status: Single

Village:Kumo
Profession: None

Personal Information
Height: 5-1
Weight: 85 pounds
Blood Type: AB+
Eye Color: Light blue
Hair Color: Blond
Distinctive Marks: Scar on right hand
Physical Appearance: Iki is a short little kid that has very small built that's a little smaller then a normal genin. He has short blond hair that you can usually see going down into his eyes, usually combed down in every direction, but you can't tell because he's always wearing a hat. Iki more or less has an obsession with not wearing shirts at all when walking around, which is one thing he's frowned upon about. His skin color is a bit darker then most people, spending a lot of time outside he has more of a farmers tan, but all over his body because he doesn't wear a shirt.On his right hand he has a scar going across his knuckles, cutting across the middle part of his thumb. Iki's eyes are a light baby blue like color that seem like they are more peaceful if you look into them, more people stare into them and get lost.

General Article[Clothing] Appearance:He usually wears his headband for being a ninja around his left upper arm on his biceps, being in clear view of where he is from. His hat is more or less of a beanie being a dark green color almost blue like that goes down to his eye brows. You can usually see him wearing a dark green pair of shorts that barely go past his knee's by about an inch. Usually doesn't wear a shirt. Then he wears a thin pair of dark green sunglasses off and on depending what he is doing, with the lenses being square like shape.

Personality: Iki is more of a lazy laid back kid who doesn't like messing in others business, but he'll do it if he has too. He has a hard time trusting the people around him if he is just meeting somebody for the first time, and has to spend more time with a person for him to trust them, even if they are in the same village. He has a huge protective instinct and would die for anybody that he truly trusted with his life, and that they would do the same for him. He's more of a quiet type of fighter, liking the silence of a fight of the glare of an opponent, then of a cocky yelling opponent. Eye to eye contact is one thing Iki looks at in a first impression with somebody because he thinks eyes can tell a lot about somebody.

Iki can either be a loud person around friends, or a quiet guy among enemies or rivals who he doesn't like all that much. He feels like he should live his life the way it is until he dies for a good cause, and not one that will be done in vein. His opinion is expressed in different ways among different people, if he knows the group and trusts them he'll express his opinion, but if he doesn't know the group he's working with he'll just give others looks and if they ask for his opinion he won't truly give it, but just agree with somebody. He gets pure amusement out of fighting people, being one of those guys who smiles when he fights even if he knows that he's losing or going to lose. Fighting for him is the way he expresses himself, rather then with words. He feels like if somebody dies honorably that they were a hero among people, meaning that he views the dead from battle as hero's when many view them as weak.

Iki talks in more of a quiet little tone among everybody he is with, being young his voice isn't that high pitched but a little deeper then most kids his age even if he is shorter for his age. He thinks everything is on somebodies eyes and that you can view of a cold person with dark blank eyes that you could stare right through and know who they really are, while you can tell the innocents of somebody through somebodies eyes. Iki is more of a nice person then anything, but he'll have good friends or bad friends being neutral in many ways about certain subjects. He could stand their and watch somebody be killed with little switching, but then at the same time be furious depending on who's being killed he might try to stop it, or might just watch with excitement.
Phobia(s): Giants

History: Iki was born outside of the village of Kumogakure no Sato in the lightning country in a little town to a normal couple who owned a small ramen shop on the busiest street in town. His parents were normal people who had traveled around for a while before they decided that they were going to settle down in the small town of Kumo. The father of Iki was from the Land of Snow, while his mom lived in Konoha before she decided to travel the world and met Iki's dad. When Iki grew up his parents realized he had a strange power to create crystals out of no where, but they didn't even bother to get help on why he did that. The father knew that his family came from a family that had inherited the ability to create them, but had kept it secret because he knew his power wasn't a good thing.

His father tried to hide Iki's ability to make crystal like he did himself growing up so others didn't think he was weird. When Iki grew up during his free time he had not helping his parents he trained with his powers privately with his dad or by himself. He had always dreamed of trying to become a ninja, but he never really knew how or where to become one besides in Kumogakure where he had never visited before. Iki had lived in a small apartment above the ramen shop his parents had, which turned out to get bigger and bigger because of how popular it was for passing customers. Soon enough his parents got enough money to open a better shop and move into a bigger place, and this is when Iki's life began to change. His parents opened a giant ramen shop in Kumo and had their own house separate from the shop.

The village was amazing to Iki, even though he lived in the area, he never knew how amazing living up in the clouds really were. The village was a whole new life to him, seeing ninja's flying around everywhere only meeting few others before that had been ninja's. This was something that was really surprising to Iki that so many of them lived here, and he had thought to himself that one of them could help him with his abilities. Soon after he moved in to his new home, he started to search for a ninja who could train him, only being about 8 years old his parents didn't let him out much especially when they just moved into a new place. After a month or two his dad had caught onto what he was trying to do, not being able to find a teacher Iki really didn't even know what to say besides say he wanted to become a ninja. His father rather had a depressed look on his face when he told him that, not wanting the day to come, but he knew it was going too. Iki's father just looked at him and said that he could join the academy with the other kids, but that he had to train harder and more everyday. So Iki did.

Not that long after Iki had started to join the academy, having it be a lot harder then he thought it was going to be he put more and more effort into his work. Soon he became one of the top students in his class, almost none of the other students knowing who he really was he kept his Kekkai Genkai secret from everybody but his teacher. One day Iki had decided he wanted to get extra training from his teacher, hoping he would help him he did. The Chuunin teacher hadn't seen anything like the power Iki could do, being able to crystallize items at will from his own chakra. This was something that barely any Genin never mind Academy Student possessed to be able to do, most not being able to control their Kekkai Genkai until they were a stronger genin with experience. Iki's clan was unknown to most in the village because of his people being more of wanderers rather then a clan that possessed their powers without help of other members.

As time progressed Iki would become a genin of the village at the age of 10, graduating a lot faster then most do. His parents were more or less proud of him, but kind of disappointed because he had helped less and less with the shop and they missed his company their. His parents shop now was popular through the village, most people knowing where it was, and instead of being outside they built it like more of a restaurant type shop instead of a little stand in a poor area. Iki worked in and out of the shop when he wasn't training because he liked working with his parents not seeing them that often outside of the shop because they practically lived in the shop because it was their life. Soon after Iki had become a genin he turned 11 years old, and had been assigned onto a team the day after he become genin. He would soon become closer to his team who he would trust more then anybody else because they were the ones who decided if he was going to live or die during missions in the future.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: Gets sick easily in cold weather.
Hobbies: Laying down in grass fields sleeping, soaking up the sun.
Personal Effects: An extra beanie that looks the same as the one he usually wears, and a pair of dark green sunglasses. [/font]
Back to top Go down
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

Ikiumeru Yochi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikiumeru Yochi   Ikiumeru Yochi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:04 pm

Approved ~~
Back to top Go down

Ikiumeru Yochi
Page 1 of 1