Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Oda, Heijin - Konohagakure I_vote_lcapOda, Heijin - Konohagakure I_voting_barOda, Heijin - Konohagakure I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Oda, Heijin - Konohagakure I_vote_lcapOda, Heijin - Konohagakure I_voting_barOda, Heijin - Konohagakure I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Oda, Heijin - Konohagakure I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Oda, Heijin - Konohagakure I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Oda, Heijin - Konohagakure I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Oda, Heijin - Konohagakure I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Oda, Heijin - Konohagakure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Oda, Heijin - Konohagakure I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Oda, Heijin - Konohagakure I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Oda, Heijin - Konohagakure I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Oda, Heijin - Konohagakure I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Oda, Heijin - Konohagakure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heijin
Hokage
Hokage
Heijin

Oda, Heijin - Konohagakure Empty
PostSubject: Oda, Heijin - Konohagakure   Oda, Heijin - Konohagakure I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:00 pm

General Information

Oda, Heijin - Konohagakure Inferint

Name: Oda Heijin
Nickname: Hei or Jin with variations on the added title.
Alias/Codename: Ryūjin

Birth Date: October 13th
Ethnicity: [Asian/White/Whatever the Generic Naruto character is.]
Origin/Place of Birth: Unknown
Marital Status: [Single]

Village: Konohagakure
Profession: Artist. He sells paintings and sculptures that he makes in his free time.
Personal Information
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 148 lbs.
Blood Type: [AB+]
Eye Color: Ruby Red(Though they change yellow from time to time when he is angry due to a chemical imbalance in his genes.)
Hair Color: Crimson Red
Distinctive Marks: Cross Shaped scar on his left cheek.
Physical Appearance:
Heijin is a very slim individual, who is made out of undetectable lean muscle. He is rather tall being only one inch shorter than six feet of height. His eyes are a deep ruby red, and possesses long hair in a ponytail down his back with a similar color. He looks a lot younger than he actually is, appearing to be in his twenties instead of his actual age. He wears traditional clothing most of the time, including various colored Hakama and Kimono unless the situation calls for him to wear something different, and always carries a sword with him or has one near by.

General Article[Clothing] Appearance:
Though he tends to never be in combat any longer his combat gear consists of black Hakama, a dark Blue Kimono top, metal wrist guards, sandals, and even puts on a Konoha headband across his forehead.

Personality:
Heijin is a very serious and responsible person...most of the time. He is usually carefree and very laid back, preferring not to do most of his paperwork unless forced to and lazing around as much as he can. However when he does start to do his work, and start acting seriously he is very responsible and makes sure that everything is done to the best of his abilities and with the best interest of everyone involved at heart. He speaks in a somewhat awkward style, and tends to bypass pronouns sometimes, such as using the person's name again instead of just simply saying you when talking to them. He likes high places and is usually found relaxing in a tree or on top of a tall building when skipping out from work. His is very loyal to his friends and village, and treats all his subordinates with respect and a certain degree of kindness. He is not without anger however and is known to become completely cold and speak in a somewhat hostile tone if angered or annoyed. This is tied to a darker side of his personality which makes him more aggressive and unforgiving, this change is so drastic even his eyes change color to a dark yellow. He can easily control the switch between his normal personality and his 'scarier' persona, with basic willpower so it poses no danger to his sanity and is more or less a tactical personality response to more dangerous situations.
Phobia(s): List at least one fear. More so for Genjutsu people to have something to go on really, as well as more dynamics for your character.

History:
Alone, always alone. For as long as he could remember Heijin was alone. He couldn't even remember if he had parents and was born from them, or did he just appear in the world by the means of some miraculous anomaly. As far as the young Heijin was concerned there was only himself, there was not the luxury of having other people around. He simply lived in a abandoned and destroy town by himself, starving for human contact and actual food as well.

He had of course seen the destruction of the town, but could not remember it. The trauma blocked all memories from his fragile mind, watching his parents die, watching the town around him burn to the ground. He witnessed it all, but couldn't remember what happened. He simply awoke the next day pulling himself out of some rubble and ash confused, afraid, and alone. Maintaining only his basic human survival instincts and the knowledge and memory of his name, nothing more and nothing less.

After fending for himself alone for a sort span of time, he realized it wasn't the best idea to stay in the destroyed town. There wasn't much left there for a person to live on, and something told him he would die if he stayed much longer. This caused the young Heijin to wander. He traveled as far as he could, only stopping at night to rest or when he found somewhere suitable to find food or water. Eventually stumbling upon a small town full of something he had been lacking these past few months, Human contact. It was to awkward for him, so the young male would sneak into town during nightfall and steal what he required to live and escape back to a small wooded area on the outskirts of the town before sunrise using his natural agility rather then stealth to get the job done quickly instead of necessarily quietly. His lack of stealth alerted the town to his presence quickly enough, and it wasn't long before the towns people organized to capture him.

The next few years of Heijin's life comprised of him running away from the towns people and avoiding their traps, as his natural strength and speed kept him out of danger and the constant threat of being discovered helped him develop a sense of stealth in his thievery now. The town had grown accustomed to the young boy, treating him as a common annoyance and do less drastic things once they figured out he must have been all alone. Until something was stolen from the town's leader, leaving him injured. However this time Heijin was not the culprit, though the villagers did not know this and assumed he had become violent and needed to be dealt with. The villagers set up an elaborate trap and hired a ninja from Konoha to apprehend him.

The villagers trap worked and their ninja caught the thief with the weapon he had used to injure the town's leader, but it wasn't Heijin. However as the ninja was tasked to capture a person named Heijin he stuck around until he did, finally capturing him when he had returned to the town a week later believing it safe to surface again. Seeing as he wasn't a dangerous thief as originally thought, the Ninja simply turned Heijin into the villagers and collected his payment. While they finally had him out in the open they asked him many questions and many offered to take him in, but he refused on the grounds he wasn't good with people. This was countered with the thought that the Ninja's payment wasn't sufficient and that since he had spared Heijin's life he would claim him and take him back to Konoha with him. Faced with this logic the young male was forced to oblige and traveled back to Konoha with his new guardian of sorts, where his now decent skills would be honed and manners and morals beaten into him as he would be turned into a ninja as his new guardian had decided for him.

He was then given the name Oda, to replace the lost family name he could not remember and to symbolize his teacher's influence. He was trained swiftly and quickly soared through the shinobi ranks, though it did take awhile before the Konoha villagers accepted him. He worked hard on his missions and proved himself to the village gaining the trust of the elders, and a small group of followers to support him. Making him a prime candidate for Hokage which he graciously accepted.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: None
Hobbies: Painting, sculpting, reading, playing strategy games, and other Intellectual activities.
Personal Effects: Sketch Pad and pencils.
Back to top Go down

Oda, Heijin - Konohagakure
Page 1 of 1