Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Kira
Phantom fist Mao  I_vote_lcapPhantom fist Mao  I_voting_barPhantom fist Mao  I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Phantom fist Mao  I_vote_lcapPhantom fist Mao  I_voting_barPhantom fist Mao  I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Phantom fist Mao  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Phantom fist Mao  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Phantom fist Mao  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Phantom fist Mao  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Phantom fist Mao  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Phantom fist Mao  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Phantom fist Mao  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Phantom fist Mao  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Phantom fist Mao  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Phantom fist Mao

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mao
S-class Nukenin
S-class Nukenin
Mao

Phantom fist Mao  Empty
PostSubject: Phantom fist Mao    Phantom fist Mao  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:18 am

"Hey hold it!" A voice called out from atop the village wall of Sunagakure. Within seconds two jounin village guards appeared before the strangely garbed individual who had approached the front village gate in the dead of the night. The stranger before them wore a rather worn and dirty looking white cloak with the hood down and face almost fully exposed save for a black blindfold that covered the young man's eyes completely. The man's long white hair flickered about from side to side as the suna wind began to pick up behind him as he stood in silence as the men of both sides of him began their questioning. "What business do you have in Suna kid?" The one to his left asked first a question that would of course go answered just like any others. "Where are you from? Your name? Can you say anything at all?" The white cloaked man simply continued to face forward the vacant expression on his face not changing once as they continued to speak. After a few moments of silence the blind man took a few steps towards the gate much to the guards anger as they quickly jumped in his path blocking any further forward movement. "Listen I don't care if you are blind and mute ya brat, If you take another step towards this village things are going to get ugly real quick" The man on his right said rather forcefully as he reached his hand towards the stranger in an attempt to push him back. Without warning the man was suddenly flung high into the air and began to whip around randomly before being slammed harshly into the village gate leaving a bloody smear along the wall as he slid down it. As the second guard followed his comrade's erratic aerial movements in horror he finally turned to the stranger and saw exactly what had made such short work of a jounin. Basking in the pale moonlight a pair of giant demonic looking translucent arms could be seen protruding from the cloaked man's back and scarier than that was the thousands of tiny wiggling threads that surrounded him as well.

A thunderous slam could be heard throughout the village of Sunagakure and it was rather evident that the cause of said sound was the gaping hole in the front gates that spanned at least 6 feet across. The mysterious man simply hopped through the entrance he had made for himself and now stood above the guard he had been kind enough to let go through first. As the Suna guard laid on the ground before him sputtering and just barely holding onto life the blind man before him turned downward to face him his expression never once changing as he raised his hand just above his victim his palm facing the guard and at that moment as he looked up to face the hand that hovered above him the demonic hand made itself known once more as it mimicked it's host's hand high in the air and with the flick of a wrist another ninja's life had been snuffed out and this was something the stranger could smile about.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

Phantom fist Mao  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom fist Mao    Phantom fist Mao  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:02 pm

Shikaku felt a cold chill crawl up his spine. The world had been nothing but flashes of sunlight and pain for the past few months, his battle against the Iwagakure ninja had truly drained him of his chakra and left him in a coma. He could not tell what the village had been like in the time since he had been injured, but the village was in chaos for sure. Shikaku's mind chuckled. The elders had probably already looked to Akogi for advice on what to do with the situation, and he would for sure have declared that this latest loss would have proved that Shikaku was indeed unreliable in protecting the village. On the night in which the dog-eared man had stolen his ANBU, Shikaku had a cold feeling on his neck. The day the Iwagakure ninja had shown up to rescue their comrade, Shikaku felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end. But this was entirely different. In his comatose state Shikaku felt that something truly terrible was about to happen in the village of Sunagakure no Sato. And in a time like this, the village didn't need an old dog like Akogi to help it. It needed someone to face this threat head on. Shikaku knew the time was now that his life would finally come to an end.

Shikaku's world went into an explosion of pain as he awoke. Shikaku lifted himself up as a loud explosion echoed throughout the village of Sunagakure. He heard the gasp of his assistant as he lifted himself up and yelled at her. "Report! What's going on!" His assistant looked fearfully at him as he breathed heavily getting up outside of the bed. "S-Sir! You mustn't get out of bed! You're still injured and need to stay still for your body to heal." Sighing he lifted himself out of the bed and put on a shirt and leapt out the window to investigate the threat. There is only one way out of the village of Sunagakure, and that means only one way of entering it.

The village was sleeping at the time of the explosion but now it was in a flurry of motion, people trying to lock down their houses and find their loved ones. Ninja's making sure that everyone in the village could get to a safe place, all of the population being driven towards the palace. He could see that his ninja's were presented with new plans in case of emergency, a plan to first make sure everyone was safe, then retake any lost territory. Strategic and slow, seemed to be like Akogi. Shikaku moved with swift pace through the streets of Sunagakure, holding his side as he sprinted to the gate. Shikaku reached the gate with a sudden stop, the scene before him was strange. Shikaku could not put the image into words. There was a large amount of blood on the sand, and only a single figure standing in the road. He was wearing a dirty white cloak and had a black cloth over his eyes, he looked young by the standards of ninja's, but this boy was defineately the source of Shikaku's unease. Standing straight Shikaku spoke in an authoritative tone. "So you're here to kill my village eh? Well that's just plain rude. I'm Shikaku Hiruzen; Kazekage of Sunagakure no Sato. And who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Mao
S-class Nukenin
S-class Nukenin
Mao

Phantom fist Mao  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom fist Mao    Phantom fist Mao  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:47 am

"You say that as if it's something to be proud of." The cloaked man said in a rather abrasive tone as he turned his head slightly to face the current leader of Sunagakure. "Why anybody would go around admitting they were the leader of the world's biggest litter box is beyond me but I suppose you ninja type are those who need constant validation of your own power." The stranger said with a cocky grin as he took a few steps towards this Shikaku character. After a few moments of silence he spoke one more this time finally addressing the Kazekage's question. "Oh yes you asked my name correct?, Not that it's on any consequence to you but I suppose it's common etiquette to give your name to the person's life whom your about to end." And with that threatening statement a sudden surge of chakra exploded from the young man as hundreds of thousands of tiny little translucent threads began to extend from the entirety of his body extending to a good three meters in all directions. If these strange things could be compared to anything it would be the tentacles of a jellyfish in both looks and the way that wiggled about rather erratically through the air. "My name Is Mao and I certainly hope that my handicap won't keep you from using your full strength against me Shikaku because I'm fairly certain your going to need every bit you've got just to stay alive."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

Phantom fist Mao  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom fist Mao    Phantom fist Mao  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:31 pm

The boy spoke in an abrasive tone as he spoke to Shikaku. "You say that as if it's something to be proud of. Why anybody would go around admitting they were the leader of the world's biggest litter box is beyond me but I suppose you ninja type are those who need constant validation of your own power." The man then took a few steps towards Shikaku. Shikaku's mind raced with what to do, he had left all his tools at the palace in his rush to find out what was going on at the gates. After a few seconds of silence the figure spoke once more, this time sounding more threatening. "Oh yes you asked my name correct?, Not that it's on any consequence to you but I suppose it's common etiquette to give your name to the person's life whom your about to end." And the scene before him was something straight from the old ninja legends of ancient powers.

But now was no time to be dumbstruck by a hard enemy. From what Shikaku could tell this person was blind, the mans words and his eyeband spoke such. So the most logical thing would be to disable his ability to feel the earth. Within a blink of an eye Shikaku started and finished a set of hand seals, channeling his chakra into his arms. Slamming his hands into the ground Shikaku grinned as the earthquakes began to rumble beneath the two of them, the ground itself shaking with the vibrations of the earth below. The second the earthquake began Shikaku leapt backwards ten feet to get away from this would-be invader. Things were going to get interesting now, but he wouldn't die without a fight.

35/100

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mao
S-class Nukenin
S-class Nukenin
Mao

Phantom fist Mao  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom fist Mao    Phantom fist Mao  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:02 am

"I would think a ninja of your caliber would have posed a far greater challenge but alas it appears I was mistaken" Mao said brazenly as he just stood in the epicenter of the quake the Kazekage had caused not moving an inch as the earth shook and the sand shifted all around him. After waiting a few more moments it was rather obvious Mao was beginning to sink down into the sand but even as he continued to sink deeper into the sand his facial expression had not changed a bit from the one of non interest he usual wore. Of course even if it had appeared as if Mao was doing nothing that couldn't be further from the truth as the large massive translucent arms made themselves know once more this time stretching up high into the air before grasping two opposing buildings causing the places where they had clung to begin to crumble and break apart slowly from the strength of the demonic hands. Without warning the hands tensed slightly before releasing a strong burst of chakra as they pulled up with a massive amount of force launching their master high into the air above the gigantic village of Sunagakure. "Hear me now Ninja world!" Mao yelled out at the top of his lungs as his face had finally changed from calm and collected to one with anger and disgust. "You use and hide behind a power that is not yours and your precious ninja way is at an end!" With that declaration Mao's hands finally left the pockets from which they had been hidden away in this entire time as they began to form a long string of hand seals that were mimicked by the giant pair of arms that connected to his back. In an instant it was apparent what Mao's goal was as the already missive hands behind him began to grow even larger in size just as Mao began to fall back to earth. After only moments the hands had already reached a monstrous size that seemed to block out the moonlight from Suna almost entirely. "Goodbye Shikaku may you rest easy knowing yours and your village's sin of using chakra shall be absolved once your lives cease!" Mao cried out as the he clenched his fists with his second pair of arms following suit before at long last he reared his fists back and unleashed his jutsu upon the unsuspecting village from high above.

The giant hellish fists rained down upon the village without mercy or discretion crushing anything that got in their way the strength behind each punch never once faltering as they slammed into the ground harshly over and over again the destruction covering the entirety of this once mighty village. Within seconds it was over as Phantom Fist Mao finally landed in the rumble that was once Sunagakure. The demonic hands which had only seconds ago blocked out the moonlight had finally retracted back into the man's back as he turned his back on what once was before falling to the ground his breathing harsh. "Guess I overdid it again" Mao said with a look of dissatisfaction as he struggled to get up for a few moments. "I suppose the next village won't be so easy." Mao said with a grin as he pulled his hood over his head as slowly trudged away.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

Phantom fist Mao  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom fist Mao    Phantom fist Mao  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:11 pm

The boy spoke with a brazen confidence that unnerved Shikaku down to his very core. Even another kage of the land would be somewhat less confident what confronted by the Kazekage in his home territory. Even as the boy slowly started to sink into the sand below him he stood tall and proud without fear, this boy was something else. Shikaku felt real fear for the first time in his life. As the boy continued to sink into the sand suddenly two buildings sitting in opposite directions of the boy began to smash and crumble. In an instant a large amount of chakra was released into the area and the boy was quickly levitating into the air, being held up by some unknown force. "What the fuck..." Shikaku's eyes went wide with horror at this scene, people were able to conjure storms together and create large sandstorms at a mere thought. This made Shikaku particularly wonder why such a trivial act made him fearful.

The boy spoke in a commanding voice that echoed across the village, "Hear me now Ninja world! You use and hide behind a power that is not yours and your precious ninja way is at an end!" Shikaku breathed heavily in anticipation of what was going to happen, the combination of the earth tremor below him and the moon suddenly blinking out of existence. "Goodbye Shikaku may you rest easy knowing yours and your village's sin of using chakra shall be absolved once your lives cease!" The world then came crashing down upon him. The man cried out as he yelled and throwing his fists down towards the village, and in a way it mimicked the actions being performed. Shikaku felt a massive force being smashed into him, the force knocking him from his feet and making him land flat on his back. Coughing out blood he felt his organs hemorrhaging heavily. To say the least there wasn't a single part of his body that wasn't in pain. Shikaku grinned as he spoke his final words, yelling loud enough for the boy to hear it. "Eh...resting easy sounds good...But know this...my soul will end in the same hell as yours, so be ready to meet me there!" And with his words out the invisible hand came crashing down upon the village repeatable, ending the life of the village Sunagakure no sato, completely making the village hidden under the sands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Phantom fist Mao  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom fist Mao    Phantom fist Mao  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantom fist Mao
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Joukaiden :: Other Countries :: Kaze no Kuni: The Land of Wind. :: Sunagakuremon-
Jump to: