Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Kuroihinoryuuou (Black Fire Dragon Kings) I_vote_lcapKuroihinoryuuou (Black Fire Dragon Kings) I_voting_barKuroihinoryuuou (Black Fire Dragon Kings) I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Kuroihinoryuuou (Black Fire Dragon Kings) I_vote_lcapKuroihinoryuuou (Black Fire Dragon Kings) I_voting_barKuroihinoryuuou (Black Fire Dragon Kings) I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Kuroihinoryuuou (Black Fire Dragon Kings) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Kuroihinoryuuou (Black Fire Dragon Kings) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Kuroihinoryuuou (Black Fire Dragon Kings) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Kuroihinoryuuou (Black Fire Dragon Kings) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Kuroihinoryuuou (Black Fire Dragon Kings) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Kuroihinoryuuou (Black Fire Dragon Kings) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Kuroihinoryuuou (Black Fire Dragon Kings) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Kuroihinoryuuou (Black Fire Dragon Kings) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Kuroihinoryuuou (Black Fire Dragon Kings) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Kuroihinoryuuou (Black Fire Dragon Kings)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zancrow
D-class Nukenin
D-class Nukenin
Zancrow

Kuroihinoryuuou (Black Fire Dragon Kings) Empty
PostSubject: Kuroihinoryuuou (Black Fire Dragon Kings)   Kuroihinoryuuou (Black Fire Dragon Kings) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:41 am

BACKGROUND:

Clan's name: Kuroihinoryuuou (Black Fire Dragon Kings)

Clan's biography: This clan originated from an elite group of shinobi who lived near an active volcano. Often they had to leave the area due to eruptions, but after taking inspiration from the heat and fire of the volcano they developed their own jutsu. They became known as user of the black fire. At first this fire was confused with the Black Fire of Amaterasu, but their flames are far inferior to Amaterasu. They are capable of igniting these flames around themselves in various way or forcing these flames into the environment.

Clan Members: None

GENETICS:

Bloodline's name: Kuroi Hi (Black Fire)

Bloodline's type: Elemental Creation - Advanced Katon

Effects: Shinobi with this kekkei genkai have unique chakra that is highly in tune with their emotions. If the user is depressed or scared they will not be able to call upon their kekkei genkai, but if they are overly passionate or emotional their chakra will exhaust quickly. Their chakra is what is capable of using the Kuroi Hi or Enton jutsu. User must have "Katon" as an element as well as their own clan's jutsu element "Enton." Members of the clan are not required to have "Enton" jutsu, but must have the "Kuroi Hi" jutsu.

PRIZED POWERS:

Passive traits/abilities:
Kuroihinoryuuou Members are commonly capable of withstanding intense heat without fatiguing. Their body's fair well in cold weather as their natural body temperature is higher than ordinary people. In extreme cold, Kuroihinoryuuou Members are extremely susceptible of hypothermia and thus should avoid extremely cold lands. Members are capable of handling burns better than average people, but their bodies take roughly the same damage.

Clan Ryū: None

Jutsu:
Kuroi Hi
Spoiler:

Enton
Spoiler:

Last edited by Zancrow on Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meihana
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Meihana

PostSubject: Re: Kuroihinoryuuou (Black Fire Dragon Kings)   Kuroihinoryuuou (Black Fire Dragon Kings) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:34 pm

Just a couple of things I have an issue with....

Quote :

Jaou Kasatsu Ren Goku Shou
Type: Ninjutsu
Sub Type: Kuroi Hi
The ninja will focus an extremely dangerous level of chakra around their fist so strong that the chakra creates a fiery aura enveloping the user's fist, the chakra will then becomes visible and will start to combus as it morphs into a mortal flame (Normal fire). The flame itself has the ability to melt away anything or anyone as it burns that comes in contact with it, however inferior to Enton. If the enemy would get hit by this jutsu that part of the body's flesh would instantly burn and will be melted away making this jutsu a real danger. This jutsu requires the user to feel very strong or passionately about something. This jutsu cost is 16 always.

Melting people sounds a tad too strong. I'm sure you can figure a way to fix it....

Quote :

Enton Kyuuryuu Toukai no Jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Sub-Type: Enton
This jutsu can only be used if there's nearby existing black flames. The user will create nine dragons approximately the size of a average man from the flames. The user has the ability to manipulate the movements of the dragons until they are destroyed or come in contact with an object. Costs 1 chakra per post.
Is this one Chakra per dragon? Or one chakra as a whole?

Besides that I think you've done a decent job of balancing it out...
Back to top Go down
Zancrow
D-class Nukenin
D-class Nukenin
Zancrow

PostSubject: Re: Kuroihinoryuuou (Black Fire Dragon Kings)   Kuroihinoryuuou (Black Fire Dragon Kings) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:03 am

Removed the melting perk

Added chakra costs per dragon
Back to top Go down
Meihana
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Meihana

PostSubject: Re: Kuroihinoryuuou (Black Fire Dragon Kings)   Kuroihinoryuuou (Black Fire Dragon Kings) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:07 am

Ok! Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuroihinoryuuou (Black Fire Dragon Kings)   Kuroihinoryuuou (Black Fire Dragon Kings) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuroihinoryuuou (Black Fire Dragon Kings)
Page 1 of 1