Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Kaito's [Skill/Jutsu] I_vote_lcapKaito's [Skill/Jutsu] I_voting_barKaito's [Skill/Jutsu] I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Kaito's [Skill/Jutsu] I_vote_lcapKaito's [Skill/Jutsu] I_voting_barKaito's [Skill/Jutsu] I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Kaito's [Skill/Jutsu] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Kaito's [Skill/Jutsu] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Kaito's [Skill/Jutsu] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Kaito's [Skill/Jutsu] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Kaito's [Skill/Jutsu] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Kaito's [Skill/Jutsu] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Kaito's [Skill/Jutsu] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Kaito's [Skill/Jutsu] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Kaito's [Skill/Jutsu] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Kaito's [Skill/Jutsu]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kota
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kota

Kaito's [Skill/Jutsu] Empty
PostSubject: Kaito's [Skill/Jutsu]   Kaito's [Skill/Jutsu] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:41 pm

Knowledge Skills
||
Ability Skills
||||
Statistics
|||

Name: Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique]
Type: Ninjutsu
Sub-type: Basic
Orientation: Supplementary
Cost: 2
Effects: The Henge technique is an ability utilized by a ninja to alter their body to a limited degree, molding their chakra into the shape of another and giving it the appearance of said person. Finally, they alter their voice in order to fit their character. The transformation is far from perfect however, a disguise that keen eyes and ears can see through. Mannerisms, speaking patterns, and knowledge of the one copied are not necessarily known to the user of this technique. While this jutsu does imitate physical appearances, it does not grant any unique qualities. Bloodlines, mutations, and other body alterations are not granted upon the Henge user- They only appear to be. This jutsu is easily disrupted when struck.

Name: Bunshin no Jutsu [Replication Technique]
Type: Genjutsu
Sub-type: Sight
Cost: 1
Effects: A basic Genjutsu on which the user creates up to 5 copies of himself. This clones aren't real and are mainly used as a diversion. The clones can be destroyed like Kage Bunshin but they cannot hit a target. Because there are mere visual projections, they are not and do not effect their environment.

Name: Waza no Jutsu [Walking Technique]
Sub-type: Chakra
Cost: 1
Effects: This technique is a must for any Shinobi. Difficult for some genins, Waza consists of basic manipulation of chakra through the fit. This is done through two ways. First, they may concentrate chakra to their soles to because adhesive, allowing them to walk on normally impossible surfaces, such as walls or a tree. Second, the user may force their chakra downward to act as a method of balance which grants them the ability to walk on water. Both take a constant concentration of chakra, and thus must be maintained each turn of usage for one chakra. This does not require hand seals.

Name: Chakra Shūgō [Chakra Manifestation]
Cost: N/A
Effects: The ability to draw from their reservoir of stamina in order to generate more chakra to use. This technique allows a ninja to take their body's energy in order to cast more jutsus during a battle. 10% of the Shinobi's Max chakra is replenished (Rounded down from .5). However, each time this is done it exhausts the body, due to the nature of forcing it go beyond it's safe limits. Each time further strains a user. This may be cast three times during a battle, with any further attempts causing a person to collapse. When performing Chakra Shugo, you may not have performed any jutsus this turn, nor may use any while doing this. Techniques in use may be maintained if they are of a supplementary or defensive nature. The chakra granted by this ability is added on your next turn. For purposes of percent, you use your Rank base. (Do not apply modifiers such as Chakra Capacity!)

Name: Genjutsu Kai [Illusion Technique Release]
Orientation: Defensive
Cost: Equal the cost of the genjutsu. If it is B-rank, it costs 3 more to break, 5 if A, and 7 if S-rank.
Effects: This basic technique allows the user to stop their flow of chakra and reactivate it in a burst of energy, essentially restarting their body in order to rid themselves of harmful chakra influences, most notably that of genjutsu. This technique may break genjutsus consisting of one sub-type.

Name: Genjutsu Hakai [Illusion Technique High Release]
Cost: Equal the cost of the genjutsu. If it is A-rank, it costs 3 more to break, and 5 more chakra to break if S-rank.
Effects: This advance technique allows the user to stop their flow of chakra and reactivate it in a burst of energy, essentially restarting their body in order to rid themselves of harmful chakra influences, most notably that of genjutsu. This technique may break genjutsus consisting of two or less sub-types. Requires Genjutsu Kai.

Name: Tadai Nentō [Heavy Mind]
Cost: Equal the cost of the genjutsu. If it is S-rank, this costs 3 more to break.
Effects: This master technique allows the user to stop their flow of chakra and reactivate it in a burst of energy, essentially restarting their body in order to rid themselves of harmful chakra influences, most notably that of genjutsu. This technique may break genjutsus consists of three or less sub-types. Requires Genjutsu Hakai.

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique]
Sub-type: Basic Technique
Cost: 3
Effects: This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short distances at an almost untraceable speed. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements; however, other methods can be taken from the environment used to disguise the movement such as a swarm of leaves.
This jutsu can only be used by Chūnin rank ninja and above.
Effects with Agility and Speed Skill:
  • Level I: May be used to move once in two posts, without chance of attacking/using jutsu right after.
  • Level II: May be used to escape once a post without chance of attacking/using jutsu right after.
  • Level III: May be used to move as often as the user wants with chance of attacking once.
  • Master Level: May be used as often as the user wants with possibility of combo attack and jutsu use after.

Name: Raikyuu [Lightning Ball]
Sub-type: Raiton
Orientation: Offensive
Cost: 7
Effects: A technique in which the user projects their chakra by bouncing the energy between their hands, causing a resonating effect with their energy. By adding elemental control, the sphere will then take on a charge, sparking into existing and creating a ball of lightning. This sphere can then be thrown at an enemy, electrocuting anything it touches in a blast of energy.

Name: Raiton: Raisehou [Lightning Torrent Gun]
Orientation: Defensive, Offensive
Cost: 8
Effects: This technique is a close-range jutsu that consists of focusing electrified chakra to the palm of the user's hand, condensing it until the jutsu is utilized. Upon usage, the stored electricity will spray forward randomly, striking anything near the spray of lightning, deflecting projectiles, striking foes, and defending the user from earth-based techniques.

Name: Ikadzuchi no Kiba [Lightning Bolt Fang]
Cost: 6
Effects: A lightning ninjutsu that attacks indirectly, first concentrating the electrical power before shooting it into the sky, where it will then arc down again at an opponent. While in the air it will take the form of a bolt, firing itself at an opponent and piercing anything in it's way. Because of the slight delay, the move can not be used quickly, however, it can avoid obstacles that directly interfere with it's path.

Name: Raigeki no Yoroi [Lightning Strike Armor]
Orientation: Supplementary, Defensive
Cost: 9/2
Effects: A technique that begins in an identical fashion as Ikadzuchi- However, the bolt will instead shoot downward back upon the user, impacting their body and surrounding them with chaotic lightning. Surging around the Shinobi, a glowing armor of lightning will be created. This armor will shield the body by having electricity lash out at anything that nears the target, as well as make any contact or weapons the user uses to be engulfed in the energy as well, adding a shocking effect to any blows they do. Because of this dual nature, getting near one using Raigeku no Yoroi is a dangerous task. This jutsu requires two chakra per turn to maintain.

Name: Raiokami [Lightning Wolf]
Orientation: Offensive, Defensive
Cost: 10[/1]
Effects: A ninjutsu that calls forth a beast of thunder, it's body stemming from your hand and forming into a dire wolf. This creature, as long as the user is maintaining the chakra from the hand to the beast, will move to the user's will, springing forth at foes with it's charged fangs or acting a shield- whatever the situation requires. The Raiokami's body is easily disrupted, however, the user may reform its body by paying 1 more chakra for maintaining. Because it consists of lightning, the Raiokami is as fast as it.

Rairyuu no Tatsumaki [Lightning Dragon Tornado]
Name:
Cost: 13
Effects: Rairyuu is a jutsu that spins an electrical field around the user, rotating it at gradually increasing speed and expanding the size of it. These conditions will cause a great cyclone of lightning to rage into existence. This tornado surrounding the user will move with the user- So striding towards a foe will cause Rairyuu to move with you. The rotating lightning casts as a blade, slicing anything near it and releasing small bolts of lightning sporadically.

Name: Katon Nenshoute [Burning Hand]
Sub-type: Katon
Orientation: Supplementary, Offensive
Cost: 3/2
Effects: A fire jutsu utilized to improve taijutsu, Nenshoute consists of drawing chakra into a "Glove" of sorts around the user's hand. The ninja will then draw heat around the outside of the glove, dramatically increasing the temperature of it. This will cause any contact by the hands to cause searing damage to foes, burning hot enough to melt skin. This jutsu must be maintained.

Name: Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu [Great Fireball Technique]
Effects: A standard Katon technique, Goukakyuu is simple in nature. The user will draw chakra and air into their mouth, concentrating the energy before using their chakra's nature to cause a spark, causing a fire to erupt within their mouth which they then spew from their mouth. This will release a large fireball that will blaze through anything in it's path.

Name: Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu [Dragon Fire Technique]
Effects: A versatile technique utilized with a set of wires or similar burnable objects, the user will release flames from their mouth on a number of "Chains". These chains will cross the battlefield to a point where they all meet, impacting each other and creating a fiery blast. The object of this technique is to maneuver a foe into one of these traps, a difficult feat due to both the time required to set up the correct positions as well as the danger of the foe. Nonetheless, Ryuuka is a potent technique.

Name: Katon Housenka no Jutsu [Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique]
Effects: Similar to Goukakyuu, Katon Housenka releases flames from the mouth, drawing into the necessary components and then igniting them. Housenka no jutsu, however, does not focus the chakra into one simple large entity but infact releases a number of fireballs simultaneous from the mouth. Each fireball is small, but the sheer number of them can make it difficult to face. This just releases on an average a dozen fireballs.

Name: Katon Gouryuuka no Jutsu [Great Dragon Fire Technique]
Cost: 12
Effects: Katon Gouryuuka no jutsu forms a great dragon made of raging flames and releases it at an opponent. The technique is difficult to dodge due to the dragon's speed and the user's ability to redirect it mid-flight. It strikes by swallowing it's enemy whole, engulfing the enemy in it's hot flaming body. The jutsu is difficult to control however, due to's its unstable nature.

Name: Katon Ryuki Funshutsu [Rising Eruption]
Cost: 15
Effects: An indirect technique, the ninja instead of shooting fire towards an opponent will release flames into the ground, spinning the fire into a drill of sorts which will race underground, burning a tunnel until it falling beneath a foe, where it will then shoot upward like geyser, surrounding a foe in a pillar of deadly flames.

Name: Katsubō no Tsumi [Pain Lust]
Sub-type: Feel
Effects: A physiological Genjutsu on which the enemy is dominated by a natural or sexual need or even a high pain. The enemy will do whatever it takes to satisfy its need, even if it means leaving the fight or seriously injuring themselves.

Name: Senbō no Tsumi [Jealousy Control]
Sub-type: Feel
Effects: A physiological Genjutsu in which the target becomes jealous of the user, and tries to imitate the user’s jutsus. Obviously, this is impossible which makes the target do useless stuff, making him open for attack.

Name: Nehan Shōja no Jutsu [Temple of Nirvana]
Sub-type: Feel + Sight
Effects: An illusion which makes white feathers fall from the sky that lull all those that are near to sleep.

Name: Kokuangyō no Jutsu [Verse of Black Darkness]
Sub-type: Sight
Effects: An illusion which envelops its victims within a void of darkness, making them blind to anything except themselves.

Name: Bōsekitade [Spinning Heavy Blow]
Type:
Sub-type:
Cost: 7
Effects: A technique in which the user will rotate their body at high speeds, releasing punches and kicks at anyone near them. Foes nearby will be caught off-guard by the sudden rotating blows, enhanced by the momentum caused by spinning. This technique is useful for facing groups.

Name: Kiwamaruiki [Extreme Acceleration]
Type: Taijutsu
Sub-type: Chisokuken
Cost: 9/3
Effects: This taijutsu breaks the limits of the user's speed, enhancing their reflexes and mobility to extremes. This high increase in their agility will allow them not only to run fast but beyond the point where normal perception may keep up with them, allowing the user to essentially surround the enemy, moving from place to place in a blink of an eye striking from any point. However, as grand as this technique is, it is also extremely tiring, requiring a three chakra maintaining cost instead of one point. Requires Level III Speed and Agility.

Name: Bōsekifūsha [Spinning Windmill]
Effects: Similar to Bōsekitade, Bōsekifūsha is utilized in the air. The user will be launched into the air, for whatever reason, and began to cartwheel in mid-air. Moving faster and faster, this exponential increase will cause them to become deadly rotating blade that will then fling itself at an opponent.

Name: Zanzō [Afterimage]
Cost: 10
Effects: A taijutsu that allows one to produce a "Copy" which mimics the user's movements, created by the speed that allows one to move their body at such a rate in which it seems like they are in two places. This image will be manipulated in accordance with the original's movements. Thus, moving to point A and then to B, their will appear to two ninjas at both points. And because the user moves at such a speed that it is difficult to observe, foes will be unable to easily tell the real one. The afterimage will be destroyed if touched, but will regenerate moments later. This jutsu must be utilized with either Kiwamaruiki, Tadayō, or similar jutsus. This technique does not require a maintaining cost. This technique ends when the jutsu required for it does. Requires Level III Speed and Agility.

Name: Rakurainiau [Struck by Lightning]
Cost: 13
Effects: This jutsu is not complicated- The Ōgi of the Chisokuken-ryu, Rakurainiau simulates the speed of a lightning bolt, gathering an immense amount of chakra around their body to fling themselves at an opponent, be they below, above, or level. This sudden abrupt movement seems to defy the very concept of friction, with the user aiming at a central point, such as the head, heart, stomach- Perhaps even the groin. Regardless of the target, the user will race beyond natural speed to strike them with a single attack- a two finger strike, resembling Jyuken, upon a foe which will take all the gathered force. Requires Master Level Speed and Agility.

Last edited by Mr. Popo on Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chibi Bob Nukem
Ame Jōnin
Ame Jōnin
Chibi Bob Nukem

PostSubject: Re: Kaito's [Skill/Jutsu]   Kaito's [Skill/Jutsu] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:43 pm

Your KSP and ASP look good. Your JP is fine at 500. Your costs are good except Chisokuken is lacking costs currently.
Back to top Go down
http://forums.thescav.com/index/
Kota
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kota

PostSubject: Re: Kaito's [Skill/Jutsu]   Kaito's [Skill/Jutsu] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:49 pm

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF---

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Chibi Bob Nukem
Ame Jōnin
Ame Jōnin
Chibi Bob Nukem

PostSubject: Re: Kaito's [Skill/Jutsu]   Kaito's [Skill/Jutsu] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:03 am

Aight APPROVED~
Back to top Go down
http://forums.thescav.com/index/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaito's [Skill/Jutsu]   Kaito's [Skill/Jutsu] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaito's [Skill/Jutsu]
Page 1 of 1