Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Kira
Kindo-Chan's file (Dif charactar name) I_vote_lcapKindo-Chan's file (Dif charactar name) I_voting_barKindo-Chan's file (Dif charactar name) I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Kindo-Chan's file (Dif charactar name) I_vote_lcapKindo-Chan's file (Dif charactar name) I_voting_barKindo-Chan's file (Dif charactar name) I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Kindo-Chan's file (Dif charactar name) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Kindo-Chan's file (Dif charactar name) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Kindo-Chan's file (Dif charactar name) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Kindo-Chan's file (Dif charactar name) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Kindo-Chan's file (Dif charactar name) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Kindo-Chan's file (Dif charactar name) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Kindo-Chan's file (Dif charactar name) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Kindo-Chan's file (Dif charactar name) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Kindo-Chan's file (Dif charactar name) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Kindo-Chan's file (Dif charactar name)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kindo-Chan
Academy Student
Kindo-Chan

Kindo-Chan's file (Dif charactar name) Empty
PostSubject: Kindo-Chan's file (Dif charactar name)   Kindo-Chan's file (Dif charactar name) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:31 pm

IMAGE: ?

Name: Xi
Nickname: Xixi
Alias/Codename: Flower

Birth Date: 3/7/1996
Ethnicity: Japanese/Chinese
Origin/Place of Birth:
Marital Status: Single

Village: Konoha
Profession: N/A

Personal Information
Height: 5 "6
Weight: 112
Blood Type: AB
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Distinctive Marks: Hidden leaf village mark on bottom left leg
Physical Appearance: Long black hair?
General Article[Clothing] Normal black ninja clothing. A ninja sword case behind her back with a sword.

Personality: The silent kunoichi with a few words. Her purpose for being a kunoichi is unown.
Phobia(s): Demons

History: Xi's memory is a blurr. She doesn't know what clan she belongs with or know anything about her family orgin. Kindly, the fifth hokage takes her in. Now she's under the care of the Hkage until she can restore her lost memory. When the hokage first tested her strength she was astonished by her skills. She asked where she learned these techniques, and the girl just said "I don't know." With her ability to fight, the hokage puts her in the ninja acadmy so she can become stronger. Perhaps she can regain her memory in the battlefield. After sending her to the acadamy the boys were easly charmed by her appearance, and skills. Without hesitation she rejects each, and one of them. She never really spoke in class either no matter how many times another trainee wants to talk with her. Perhaps the Hokage knows her true background.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: Sealing Jutsu- causes to weaken the jutsu.
Hobbies: Shopping
Personal Effects: Sword
Back to top Go down

Kindo-Chan's file (Dif charactar name)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Joukaiden :: Realms of Creation. :: Info Cards-
Jump to: