Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Sekitan Mojihito I_vote_lcapSekitan Mojihito I_voting_barSekitan Mojihito I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Sekitan Mojihito I_vote_lcapSekitan Mojihito I_voting_barSekitan Mojihito I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Sekitan Mojihito I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Sekitan Mojihito I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Sekitan Mojihito I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Sekitan Mojihito I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Sekitan Mojihito I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Sekitan Mojihito I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Sekitan Mojihito I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Sekitan Mojihito I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Sekitan Mojihito I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Sekitan Mojihito

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RisingTempest
Ame Genin
Ame Genin

Sekitan Mojihito Empty
PostSubject: Sekitan Mojihito   Sekitan Mojihito I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:55 am

General Information

Sekitan Mojihito GHO

Name: Sekitan Mojihito
Nickname: Seki
Alias/Codename: None Yet

Birth Date:
Ethnicity: Asian
Origin/Place of Birth: Amegakure no Sato
Marital Status: Single

Village: Amegakure no Sato
Profession: Blacksmith’s Apprentice

Personal Information
Height:5’ 7”
Weight: 130
Blood Type: O +
Eye Color: Brown.
Hair Color: Black.
Distinctive Marks: Face paint, rust-brown streaks on either cheek below the eyes.
Physical Appearance: Sekitan stands tall for his age, with a medium build consisting of wiry, compact muscle from years of working as a blacksmith’s apprentice. His hair is jet black, and his eyes are a rusty brown that he matches with his face paint.
General Article[Clothing] Appearance: Sekitan wears a relatively normal shinobi suit, colored black. The front and several highlights are colored with a fall camouflage pattern.

Personality: Practical and down-to-earth, Sekitan views the world as a dangerous and unforgiving place. He is concerned primarily on the physical and tangible. This has led him to spurn theoretical speculation and conversation, since he finds it irrelevant. He treats people respectfully, though he might not necessarily respect them until it is earned. Sekitan tends to be short-spoken and to the point, and he both speaks and walks with a calm confidence. He tends to be very protective of what and who he cares about.
Phobia(s): The ocean (open water), caves, slightly claustrophobic.

History: Sekitan was born and raised in Ame, the son of a blacksmith and his wife. However, when Sekitan was a small child, his mother died of a disease of the lungs, most likely due to her husband’s profession.
This left his father and him alone, and Sekitan soon began to train under his father in the art of blacksmithing. Sekitan’s father owns a weapons and equipment shop, with a supply geared towards shinobi. Fascinated by the blades they made, Sekitan often practiced with swords as he grew up, and he became almost obsessed with learning to train in the art of swordplay.
Eventually, Sekitan decided that he would become a shinobi. His father was proud, though sad that his son would not follow in his footsteps.
Sekitan trained in the Ame village academy and easily mastered his beginning taijutsus, though he lagged behind his classmates in ninjutsu and genjutsu. His martial prowess only fueled his desire to attain mastery over his body and the sword.
He graduated from the academy at 15, and received his twin swords, Kaijin and Kaibun, as a gift from his father.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: None.
Hobbies: Metal-crafting, stonecutting, jewel-cutting.
Personal Effects: Sekitan always carries a tan bag slung over his bag to carry supplies as well as a simple black silk shawl that belonged to his mother. He never wears it, but keeps it in his bag for comfort, as the only remaining object he owns from his mother.

Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

Sekitan Mojihito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sekitan Mojihito   Sekitan Mojihito I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:11 pm

Approved =D
Back to top Go down

Sekitan Mojihito
Page 1 of 1