Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Kira
 A Hot Day I_vote_lcap A Hot Day I_voting_bar A Hot Day I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
 A Hot Day I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
 A Hot Day I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
 A Hot Day I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
 A Hot Day I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
 A Hot Day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
 A Hot Day I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
 A Hot Day I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
 A Hot Day I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
 A Hot Day I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

A Hot Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

A Hot Day Empty
PostSubject: A Hot Day    A Hot Day I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:34 pm

Madaraki Sho ate a hot bun. His cheeks warmed at the sweet taste of the hot pastry, smiling brightly as he passed through crowds. His eyes flickered to his right, where a number of posters lay, particularly shinobi of bad reputation. Bounties. His was not amongst them. He chewed thoughtfully, wondering perhaps if the Kazekage wasn't interested in him, or if Kusa merely didn't think Suna's missing ninjas to be a threat. Either way, it suited him not to be hounded by random greedy men. Too much of a mess to create in the streets. He prowled out of town, passing the gates and giving a wave to the men as he whistled softly to himself. He lifted the bag full of food, eying it for a moment, before stopping over a hill. The boy, Kamina, would be thrown against the tree. As for Kujo, he wasn't quite sure where the mongrel was. It would be obvious for a minion to b expected to guard a prisoner. Perhaps he had found a bone from a man he had killed and wanted to bury it.

"Now then..." He dropped the bag onto the ground, pulling a second hot burn from it and prodding the sleeping Uchiha's lips with it, enjoying himself for a moment. Then, he got weary and starting kicking the unconscious man. How dare he not wake and eat when he had spent his own yet for these. Useless boy. "Kujo should be doing this..." He complained, sighing.
Back to top Go down
https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

A Hot Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hot Day    A Hot Day I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:06 pm

Kamina's eyes slowly fluttered open. Images of the journy flashing through his head. He was awake for most of the trip, pain and shock were the only thing keeping him awake. Eventually his weary body got its wish. He drifted into a heavy sleep, produced from many sleepless nights and the fresh wounds on his body. There was a warm feeling on his lips, but it quickly left and was replaced by a dull pain in his left thigh. His eyes widened as he started to take in his surroundings. His fist clenched and his muscles tensed as his arm shot down. His fore arm now blocking the incoming kicks.

"If your done kicking me, I think we should talk."

Kamina's voice was slightly aggresive, he wanted to show that he wasn't weak, and would not stand to be thought of as so. His other hand reached towards his back, grabbing a small canteen. The contents sloshed around as he raised the canteen to his lips, his arm shaking, trying to block out the pain from the wound on his shoulder. A quick glance revealed a long and slightly jagged scar from a blade, that started a few inches down the front of his shoulder and went all the way up and around, down a few inches on his back. The wound was closed using makeshift means. Intense heat cauterized the wound, because of this, the scar was surrounded by burned skin. The skin was darker the closer it was, but it faded in shades. He gulped down some water, and then let his arm drop, the muscle in his whole arm already aching.
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

A Hot Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hot Day    A Hot Day I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:29 pm

At last, the man was awake. And here the Doctor had been worried he'd have to inflict more damage before having to operate. Tenderizing the skill was necessary when a practitioner lacked anesthetists. The existing pain would provide relief throughout the body, and make the surgeries seem less painful. A man could find a one fire hardly burning hotter when they were already been singed. Or so Sho figured. He had never tried. And it seemed once more, he wouldn't have the chance. "You're awake? Splendid! Jolly good. Whatever the hell you Konohanoans say." He shrugged, running his fingers through his hair. The boy had been troublesome to carry, but it would do nicely to have a new servant. Particularly one that didn't claw at the furniture.

"Try to eat- I'd hate for you to explode from starvation. The drug I injected with you might not kill you immediately, but I assure you- Death by chemical acids reacting with each other and forms...An unpleasant reaction." Sho let out a yawn, biting into his own bun, chewing thoughtfully. "I'm sure you'll want to talk about exactly what type of servitude I've forced you in- But first, please, finish your meal." He told him, smiling softly at the Uchiha boy.

Last edited by Shiro on Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

A Hot Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hot Day    A Hot Day I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:07 pm

Kamina listened to the man speak. His words carrying particular little meaning to him until heard servitude. Oh joy. At least he was out of Konoha. His mind kept going back to the past events as usual. He eased himself into a more comfortable position and then shrugged his right shoulder a few times.

"Well I suppose something is to be expected in return. I gain freedom only to be brought back into a life of imprisonment. Well, as long as I can keep, or possibly gain, the ability to do as I please. To a reasonable extent of course. As for now an example would be my urge to head into Rain Country. Hmm... I've gotten ahead of myself, before I ask anything I should at least ask what you have planned for me, I may be quite useful after all."

Kamina didn't expect to be allowed any freedom for a long time. Being in servitude could mean that he would be stuck next to this man for the remainder of his life, or that he would be an errand boy. However being with others also gave him a better chance of surviving any pursuers from Konoha, if there were any.
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

A Hot Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hot Day    A Hot Day I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:18 am

Sho's lip twitched, forcing himself from smiling. It wouldn't do to laugh at another's misfortunes. Well. Not to their face at any rate. Life of course, was the leaf shinobi's reward. Life, with a bit of freedom when not taken by Madaraki's wishes. Which, frankly, weren't all that horrible. They just took some time and effort that he couldn't or didn't much care to do on his own. "Limited freedom is preferred to none. Though, I suppose I've known some men with paralyzed legs that would have preferred them to have been chopped off all together...." Remarked Sho. But, Uchihas never were the type to kill themselves off. They were survivors of sorts, if scavengers at times. Always stealing from others in order to keep going. But, he needed that sort now and again.

The doctor blinked. "...Amegakure. Why? Could the boy have guessed so easily that Sho had planned on taking him there? Was this boy a mind-reader, as the rumors often suggested of Uchihas. This was...Making his paranoia rise exponentially. He didn't like it. A young man whom so easily allowed himself to be manipulated, wanting to leave Konoha, and go so coincidentally the place he wished to? It could only mean one thing.

Kami loved him.

The doctor laughed. What a nice day it was turning out to be. "Very well, Uchiha-servant. I have administered you with a concoction that I hand-crafted. It's simply, really- It kills in a days time by causing the natural acids of the body to be radically violent, mutating them to the point where they'll melt your own body inside out." He raised his hands to adjust his glasses- Only to recall Kujo had crushed them. Damn it. He shook his head, as if warding away the pointless habit. "The poison, which I will not name, for obvious reasons, is special in that it only becomes deadly after entering the body for some time. For that reason..." He retrieved a syringe from his jacket, a pale liquid within it. "This contains the cure- And the poison. Each day, I will administer it into your body, causing it to kill the matured poison, as well as implant new poison, which won't be able to be cured by the antidote until later." He smiled, proud of his genius.

"You understand, no? Until I choose otherwise, you will never be able to leave without death. A simple understanding for the two of us, no?" It was possible, however, to extend the duration in which the acidic reaction would occur by losing the dosage of poison. But, he needn't know that for now.
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

A Hot Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hot Day    A Hot Day I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:47 am

Kamina smirked, his life was now in this man's hands. Melting from the inside out was good and all, but he had no intention of melting, not for a long time at least. And it had seemed he had gotten the man's attention. For now his plans were his own, just as that man's plans for him were his own.

"Well, now that we are passed the whole melting thing, I think we should introduce ourselves. My name is Kamina."

Kamina stuck out his hand, in a gesturing for a handshake. The part that concerned him was the poison part, not that he would die, but that he had to take time out of his days regularly just to get stabbed with a needle. He'll look like a drug addict eventually. That was a sight he wasn't too fond of. He exhaled for a moment and started to let the thoughts of past events rush back into his head.

He waited and waited for a image or something to come up, but nothing did. How could he have forgotten. His lack of memory for something so close was shocking, and it pained him. He had remembered every moment before with crystal clarity, but now? Nothing. He couldn't even remember the color of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

A Hot Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hot Day    A Hot Day I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:08 pm

"Uchiha Kamina." He corrected. After all, without that first bit, there would have been no need to kidnap him. "As to my name...Well, I suppose to you I will be Kami. But since you don't seem much of a theatrical man, I am but Madaraki Sho. A pleasure to be your savior." He told the man, smiling. Shook took the youth's hand, not afraid of retaliation. After all, he had incapacitated the man without poison easily enough earlier. There was no need to worry about threats when the next step was in progress.

The Uchiha seemed distracted, arching a brow. Perhaps further work was necessary. But now was not the time to given him a health questionnaire. "Now then...Let's go on a walk, shall we!?" Sho asked him, suddenly enthusiastic. He pulled something out of his coat, looking away from the boy as he his face gave a dazzling smile, before pocketing it. "Tell me, Kamina-kuuun." Sho asked of him, eying him from the corner of his eye. "...Do you mind the rain?"
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

A Hot Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hot Day    A Hot Day I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:03 pm

The man named Madaraki shook his hand. Kamina was beginning to grasp just how odd this man was, but he was sure that there were many more surprises to be found on the long road ahead. A smirk formed as he declared their destination. Things weren't going to be so bad after all.

"I rather enjoy the rain."

For once in his life things were finally going his way, while the circumstance were ones that he would have never guessed he would be in. He followed the man who claimed to be Madaraki Sho, in the direction he had hoped was the right one. It hadn't occurred to him that maybe this man was preying on his hopes. Only one thing about this man bothered him, it was that he didn't even ask why Kamina let himself get hit. Maybe he didn't notice that he stopped moving, maybe he thought that fear stopped him. So many questions that could be asked, but at the same time couldn't be asked. Kamina was driving himself mad.
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

A Hot Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hot Day    A Hot Day I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:55 pm

He snorted. Some people had the wildest notions. Rain was merely falling, a collapse, a weakness of nature, unable to support and hold all of it's preciousness to itself. Indeed, indeed, rain was a tragedy onto itself. "You'll be holding the umbrella then." He informed the man, yawning to himself as massaged the back of his neck. "Now then...Let us depart." They had work to do, after all.

(Short and late post. Apologies. Move to next topic, shall we?)
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

A Hot Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hot Day    A Hot Day I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:30 pm

I don't know if you want me to make the next topic since its my turn to post, but I have no idea where you want me to post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Hot Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hot Day    A Hot Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Hot Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Joukaiden :: Other Countries :: Kusa no Kuni: The Grass Country :: Capital City Nogusa-
Jump to: